Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 256 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Bosnia and Ukraine
PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 17:53 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:
Becar Stari je napisao/la:

Soothing song. The singer chick is cute too.

Do you understand any word?

Btw so many elements of Slavic mythology in this video.

Transcription of the two verses

Pod oblachkom yavir pokhylenyy,
Sidyt na nim ptashok primylenyy.
Slukhay, myla, yak tot ptashok spivat,
Zhe z lyubovy nych dobra ne byvat.
Zhe z lyubovy, zhe z lyubovy
Nych dobra ne byvat.

Tsy ta lyubov yest od Boha dana?
Tsy lem mozhe d"yablom pidsheptana?
Khots by-s ne khtiv, to musysh lyubyty,
Khots by-s ne khtiv, proto mash terpity.
Khots by-s ne khtiv, khots by-s ne khtiv,
Proto mash terpity.

Song transcription into Ukrainian

Pіd oblachkom yavir pokhylenyy,
Sydyt' na n'omu ptashka prymylen'ka.
Slukhay, myla, yak ta ptashka spivaye,
Adzhe z lyubovi nychoho dobroho ne buvaye.
Adzhe z lyubovi, adzhe z lyubovy
Nychoho dobroho ne byvaye.

Chy ta lyubov ye vid Boha dana?
Chy abo mozhe dyyavolom pidsheptana?
Khoch by-z ne khotiv, to musysh lyubyty,
Khoch by-z ne khotiv, prote mayesh terpity.
Khoch by-ch ne khotiv, khoch by-z ne khotiv,
Prosto mayesh terpity.

I understand all words. At the first hearing did not understand half of it. Subsequent auditions better and better, and I understood all. Of the differences in words, for example, a bird (ptashok) in the lyrics is the male name. In the Ukrainian language is a female name (ptashka). Expression relative to the bird in male and female declinations. Understanding this, I understand the declination.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 18:22 

So, how come you are a Bosniak unitarist?

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 18:25 

Instead word Oblachko (cloud) in the Ukrainian language is more often used Khmara. Word Oblachko used as a synonym in the spoken language, so I chose it. It is a popular dialect word. The other words in Ukrainian transcription I tried to write on the literary Ukrainian language

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 18:51 

master_mind_ je napisao/la:
So, how come you are a Bosniak unitarist?

Who is?

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 19:27 

The old land measure of the Ukrainians (žerebij) and Croats (ždrib, of eat, žribenica).
Same words: vojvoda, gaj, lito, čovik, rika, vira etc.

Croatian toponyms in Ukraine:
River Horvatos in the Tannais basain
Horvatka - confluent of Vyšljanka, also with variants Hovratka and Havratka.
There are settlements Horvatka and Hovratka on the rivers bearing the same name.
A river Horvatka is mentioned in the suburbs of Kyjiv in 18th century.
In the middle part of river Dnipr there are Hovrat, Havrač, Horvativ.
The names of villagesof Horvats'ke and Horvaty in the region of Lviv are related to the Croats mentioned in the Nestor Chronicle.
Horvaty is comparable to the name of the village of Horvati near Croatia's capital Zagreb.
The name of Harvaty, a settlement on the very west of Ukraine, has been changed to Nagirnyj, while Horvac'ke has been changed to Družnij.
Even more settlements with Croatian name can be found south of Karpathian mounatins in Ukraine. So for example there is a Horvaty settlement over the river of Bodva near the river Krasna, and Erdo-Horvat settlementin in the region of Šaroš-Potok, etc.

Croatian surname Galić is connected with region Galičina (Haličina).
Currency kuna (Croatia) and gryvnja (Ukraine) are both know in Kyjevskoj Rus'i and in Croatia.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 19:37 

The name of the Croats is met in many places throughout Ukrainian soil. It is contained in Ukrainian written documents since the 2nd century until the end of the 10th century. The famous Ukrainian chronicler Nestor from Kyiv (in his "Povest vremennyh let", 1113) mentioned also the White Croats inhabiting early-medieval Old-Ukrainian empire, known as the Kyiv Rus'.

According to a very old legend, one of the three brothers who founded the Ukrainian capital Kyiv was Horiv, whose name might be at least hypothetically related to the Croatian name: Horvat.

There are many proofs that the Croats once lived in common with Ukrainian and Slovak people: their language (very widespread ikavian dialects in Croatia and Slovakia, ikavian language in Ukraine), legends, customs, many common toponyms etc.

In central part of Kyiv there are three hills: Starokyivska gora, gora Shchekovitza and gora Horevitza, and even a street Horev (ulica Horeva).
The very beginning of Nestor's "Povest Vremennyh let" mentions the above legend: I bysha tri brata: Kij, Shchek i Horev, i sestra ih Lybed'. I sotvorisha grad vo imya brata svoego, i narekoshe ego Kyiv.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 19:44 

The region of historical Pagania around the Neretva river has many common toponyms and hydronyms with Western Ukraine, like Neretva, Mosor, Ostrozac, Gat.
Also Sinj, Kosinj, Kostrena, Knin, Roc, Modrus, and many other throughout Croatia and Western Bosnia. Too many to be just an incidence.

The once prosperous and rich Ukrainian village of Horvatka near Kyiv (note well: Horvat = Croat) disappeared overnight in 1937, together with all of its inhabitants, during Stalin's infamous collectivization, sharing the tragic destiny of millions of Ukrainians.
The only witness is an innocent brook, called Horvatka, today Hrobatka (Hrovatka), about 70 km south of Kyiv.

Old Norwegian - Viking travel writers Sigurd, Ohtere, and Wulfstan from the 8th century mention the Kingdom of Krowataland on the territory of today's Ukraine.

On the brook of Hrovatka (~30 kms long right confluent of Dnipro) there is a village bearing the same name Hrovatka.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 20:05 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
Russia has 30% slavs of the total population.

This cannot be true.

Citat:
You can find a Tartar or other non-Slavs, who calls himself a Russian (русским). Russian Slavs do not like it.

If true, that is very bad and should be banned. And that ban should be enforced fiercely, along with other methods.
Citat:
In addition, the Russian nation are not written in the Constitution. Only "Государственным языком Российской Федерации на всей ее территории является русский язык" (The official language of the Russian Federation is Russian). It also does not make clear in the russian identification. I think the Russian government supports the Russian internationalists.

As they should. Putin calls himself "Rossyanin".

Citat:
In Ukraine, Ukrainian Slavs have contradictions also. However, in my opinion there are better conditions for the Slavs. Not prohibited Slavic symbolism, allowed Slavic rallies. Сonducted more pro-Slavic policy. I think need to respect all ethnic groups and to remember their history. Perhaps because of this tolerance someone thinks that Ukrainians are divided. I think it makes them united. Ukrainian culture is multi-faceted, and this is its feature.

Slavs are persecuted in Russia!?

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 20:14 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
Robbie MO je napisao/la:

Do you understand any word?

Btw so many elements of Slavic mythology in this video.

Transcription of the two verses

Pod oblachkom yavir pokhylenyy,
Sidyt na nim ptashok primylenyy.
Slukhay, myla, yak tot ptashok spivat,
Zhe z lyubovy nych dobra ne byvat.
Zhe z lyubovy, zhe z lyubovy
Nych dobra ne byvat.

Tsy ta lyubov yest od Boha dana?
Tsy lem mozhe d"yablom pidsheptana?
Khots by-s ne khtiv, to musysh lyubyty,
Khots by-s ne khtiv, proto mash terpity.
Khots by-s ne khtiv, khots by-s ne khtiv,
Proto mash terpity.

Song transcription into Ukrainian

Pіd oblachkom yavir pokhylenyy,
Sydyt' na n'omu ptashka prymylen'ka.
Slukhay, myla, yak ta ptashka spivaye,
Adzhe z lyubovi nychoho dobroho ne buvaye.
Adzhe z lyubovi, adzhe z lyubovy
Nychoho dobroho ne byvaye.

Chy ta lyubov ye vid Boha dana?
Chy abo mozhe dyyavolom pidsheptana?
Khoch by-z ne khotiv, to musysh lyubyty,
Khoch by-z ne khotiv, prote mayesh terpity.
Khoch by-ch ne khotiv, khoch by-z ne khotiv,
Prosto mayesh terpity.

I understand all words. At the first hearing did not understand half of it. Subsequent auditions better and better, and I understood all. Of the differences in words, for example, a bird (ptashok) in the lyrics is the male name. In the Ukrainian language is a female name (ptashka). Expression relative to the bird in male and female declinations. Understanding this, I understand the declination.

I know it's a completley inadequate and stupid metric, but I can say I understand about 50% of that song. I can roughly have a sence of what she is singing.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 20:36 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
Instead word Oblachko (cloud) in the Ukrainian language is more often used Khmara. Word Oblachko used as a synonym in the spoken language, so I chose it. It is a popular dialect word. The other words in Ukrainian transcription I tried to write on the literary Ukrainian language

Whe say Oblak for cloud.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:03 

Carmello Šešelj je napisao/la:
UkrBosna je napisao/la:

This cannot be true.

Citat:
You can find a Tartar or other non-Slavs, who calls himself a Russian (русским). Russian Slavs do not like it.

If true, that is very bad and should be banned. And that ban should be enforced fiercely, along with other methods.
Citat:
In addition, the Russian nation are not written in the Constitution. Only "Государственным языком Российской Федерации на всей ее территории является русский язык" (The official language of the Russian Federation is Russian). It also does not make clear in the russian identification. I think the Russian government supports the Russian internationalists.

Citat:
In Ukraine, Ukrainian Slavs have contradictions also. However, in my opinion there are better conditions for the Slavs. Not prohibited Slavic symbolism, allowed Slavic rallies. Сonducted more pro-Slavic policy. I think need to respect all ethnic groups and to remember their history. Perhaps because of this tolerance someone thinks that Ukrainians are divided. I think it makes them united. Ukrainian culture is multi-faceted, and this is its feature.

"This cannot be true."
Why?

"As they should. Putin calls himself "Rossyanin"."
Of course.

"Slavs are persecuted in Russia!?"
Slavic national organizations persecuted. Pro-Russian rallies (slavs) are prohibited. On the other hand the government allows Slavic loyal pro-government rallies.

For example, New Year's concert of the Night Wolves, the most famous Russian pro-government organization. Night Wolves consider themselves Russian patriots and are constantly looking for traitors and a fifth column. Hate Europe and America. Do not believe that the Russia have authoritarian regime.

It is the union of Russian nationalists, who believe the government is anti-Russian. One of the most famous slogans is Russia for Russians (slavs). Leaders believe that Putin destroys the Slavs. 80% of the population lives in poverty. Russian Slavs drink too much and die. The most privileged nation believe are Tatar. Believe that the Russia have authoritarian regime. For example, Russian March.

Now the government is taking measures against the Russian march. For example, the organizers and the leaders arrested before starting, prohibit most of the slogans and some symbols.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:08 

"I know it's a completley inadequate and stupid metric, but I can say I understand about 50% of that song. I can roughly have a sence of what she is singing."

I think I gave enough objective comparison to speculate on the similarity of languages. I think it's almost the same language, but I respect the Lemkos culture and will call his Lemkos language. It could be called Ukrainian dialect. What he considered to be in Ukraine.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:31 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:

Half of Russians originating from slavic tribes from Ukrainian-Russian steppe.
Russian people we can genetically divide into two main types: Northern Russians and Southern Russians.
Northern Russians carry 1/3 R1a1 slavic genome.
Geneticists found that north Russians are related to the uralic peoples that inhabit the north-central part of the European side of Russia.

Same like Ukrainians with 50% R1a1.

Genetically Russians are very closely related with Belarusians and Ukrainians.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:36 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
This cannot be true.

"This cannot be true."
Why?

"As they should. Putin calls himself "Rossyanin"."
Of course.

"Slavs are persecuted in Russia!?"
Slavic national organizations persecuted. Pro-Russian rallies (slavs) are prohibited. On the other hand the government allows Slavic loyal pro-government rallies.

For example, New Year's concert of the Night Wolves, the most famous Russian pro-government organization. Night Wolves consider themselves Russian patriots and are constantly looking for traitors and a fifth column. Hate Europe and America. Do not believe that the Russia have authoritarian regime.

It is the union of Russian nationalists, who believe the government is anti-Russian. One of the most famous slogans is Russia for Russians (slavs). Leaders believe that Putin destroys the Slavs. 80% of the population lives in poverty. Russian Slavs drink too much and die. The most privileged nation believe are Tatar. Believe that the Russia have authoritarian regime. For example, Russian March.

Now the government is taking measures against the Russian march. For example, the organizers and the leaders arrested before starting, prohibit most of the slogans and some symbols.

Those are right-wing extremists, they are a very small minority, just like in any other country. I dont consider them to be a serious problem.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:37 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
"I know it's a completley inadequate and stupid metric, but I can say I understand about 50% of that song. I can roughly have a sence of what she is singing."

I think I gave enough objective comparison to speculate on the similarity of languages. I think it's almost the same language, but I respect the Lemkos culture and will call his Lemkos language. It could be called Ukrainian dialect. What he considered to be in Ukraine.

I can understand Ukranian even better. I listened live trough Youtube to many speakers on the Maidan when all that was happening, and was amazed how understandable that all was.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 21:40 

Any source, data or explanation on your claim that there are just 30% Slavs in Russia? Sorry, but that doesn't seem beleivable to me.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 22:31 

daramo je napisao/la:
The region of historical Pagania around the Neretva river has many common toponyms and hydronyms with Western Ukraine, like Neretva, Mosor, Ostrozac, Gat.
Also Sinj, Kosinj, Kostrena, Knin, Roc, Modrus, and many other throughout Croatia and Western Bosnia. Too many to be just an incidence.

The once prosperous and rich Ukrainian village of Horvatka near Kyiv (note well: Horvat = Croat) disappeared overnight in 1937, together with all of its inhabitants, during Stalin's infamous collectivization, sharing the tragic destiny of millions of Ukrainians.
The only witness is an innocent brook, called Horvatka, today Hrobatka (Hrovatka), about 70 km south of Kyiv.

Old Norwegian - Viking travel writers Sigurd, Ohtere, and Wulfstan from the 8th century mention the Kingdom of Krowataland on the territory of today's Ukraine.

On the brook of Hrovatka (~30 kms long right confluent of Dnipro) there is a village bearing the same name Hrovatka.

Thanks for the info. In Ukraine, you can find traces of different ethnic groups. Now very few people speak ethnic language. Maybe a few thousand people in Ukraine, or a few of hundred. Somewhere in the villages (especially in the west) people use Ukrainian with some dialectal words.

Tell us about the Croatian national costume. It is as diverse as the Ukraine?

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 vel 2017, 23:44 

Yes because all slavic nation descent from Pripet Marshes.

Some croatian national costumes are very similar with ukrainian especially slavonian.

From Herzeg Bosnia most similar are costumes from Bosnian Posavina

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 00:08 

"Those are right-wing extremists, they are a very small minority, just like in any other country. I dont consider them to be a serious problem."

Who of them?

"Any source, data or explanation on your claim that there are just 30% Slavs in Russia? Sorry, but that doesn't seem beleivable to me."

I know the ethnic studies across Russia have not been conducted. According to various sources of information not converge. According to the Russian census of the Russian people 80%. According nationalists, ethnic russian slavs are 25-35%.

High mortality rate, especially Russian. Died up to 50 million (max) for a variety of information, the number of migrants up to 60 million (max) for a variety of information. In Russian the lowest birth rate.
https://kprf.ru/rus_soc/104506.html

Difficult situation with ethnic groups. For example, Cossacks and Siberians. Ukraine believes that many not-Slavic tribes in the Russian Empire called themselves as Russians. There is a lot of literature that speaks of the assimilation of Russian and Finno-Ugric peoples. There is a lot of controversy.

According to pessimistic estimates obtained this figure by ethnic Russians Slavs. This percentage is quite common on the Internet. Maybe true, maybe not, but definitely not trust for Official sources. A situation where not-Slavs call themselves Russian people is common in Russia. It is a consequence of Russian internationalism, which exacerbates the situation. As there is no clear definition of the words "Russian" in the Russian state.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 09:55 

Varangians and Finno-Ugric tribes were as important in its creation and development of Russians as the
Eastern Slav.
According to the Primary Chronicle, once upon a time a conglomerate of Slavic (Slovenians and Krivichians) and Finno-Ugric
(Chud and Ves) tribes overthrew their overseas princes, the Varangians.
It is a well established fact that the Varangians penetrated the Finno-Ugric and East Slavic territories by military conquest, not by invitation.
Slavs were defined in the Primary Chronicle as a separate people on the basis of the language and grammar they used.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 12:14 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
"Those are right-wing extremists, they are a very small minority, just like in any other country. I dont consider them to be a serious problem."

Who of them?

The ones with the black -yellow-white flag.

Citat:
"Any source, data or explanation on your claim that there are just 30% Slavs in Russia? Sorry, but that doesn't seem beleivable to me."

I know the ethnic studies across Russia have not been conducted. According to various sources of information not converge. According to the Russian census of the Russian people 80%. According nationalists, ethnic russian slavs are 25-35%.

High mortality rate, especially Russian. Died up to 50 million (max) for a variety of information, the number of migrants up to 60 million (max) for a variety of information. In Russian the lowest birth rate.
https://kprf.ru/rus_soc/104506.html

Difficult situation with ethnic groups. For example, Cossacks and Siberians. Ukraine believes that many not-Slavic tribes in the Russian Empire called themselves as Russians. There is a lot of literature that speaks of the assimilation of Russian and Finno-Ugric peoples. There is a lot of controversy.

According to pessimistic estimates obtained this figure by ethnic Russians Slavs. This percentage is quite common on the Internet. Maybe true, maybe not, but definitely not trust for Official sources. A situation where not-Slavs call themselves Russian people is common in Russia. It is a consequence of Russian internationalism, which exacerbates the situation. As there is no clear definition of the words "Russian" in the Russian state.

I am more inclined to beleive the official census, then the paranoid ultra nationalists. If there was realy that small percentage of Slavs in Russia, I dont think Russia would exist, at least not in its current borders.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 19:38 

At least not 300 million. Russian internationalists can say it. And Russian internationalists have most

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 20:05 

daramo je napisao/la:
Varangians and Finno-Ugric tribes were as important in its creation and development of Russians as the
Eastern Slav.
According to the Primary Chronicle, once upon a time a conglomerate of Slavic (Slovenians and Krivichians) and Finno-Ugric
(Chud and Ves) tribes overthrew their overseas princes, the Varangians.
It is a well established fact that the Varangians penetrated the Finno-Ugric and East Slavic territories by military conquest, not by invitation.
Slavs were defined in the Primary Chronicle as a separate people on the basis of the language and grammar they used.

It is a difficult situation. About their nation nobody talks about as modern nation, as if they were not. Media exactly. Maybe historians may know. It seems they are not considered part of the Slavic people according to the inhabitants (as I understand), but they are called Russians. Because of this have conflict.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 22:05 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:
At least not 300 million. Russian internationalists can say it. And Russian internationalists have most

I am not quite sure what are you trying to say. The Russian internationalists claim there are 300 milion Slavs in Russia!? СССР, at the time of its collapse, had about 250 million citizens, as far as I know.

Or you are just trolling me for whatever reason.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2017, 22:51 

UkrBosna je napisao/la:

I am not quite sure what are you trying to say. The Russian internationalists claim there are 300 milion Slavs in Russia!? СССР, at the time of its collapse, had about 250 million citizens, as far as I know.

Or you are just trolling me for whatever reason.

Some Russian media coverage events so that all the Slavs in the world is Russians. Or that civilization came to Europe from Russia. It is shown on the large TV channels. This is tabloids. But millions of people are watching it. Such propaganda has different forms: ranging from documentaries and ending experts on the political show.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 256 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 12 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: