Sada je: 19 tra 2024, 13:14.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 139 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: HercegBosna.org glossary of terms
PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 16:28 

lider30 je napisao/la:
This capital Ć means that Bosnian Muslims use this term just as a mask for their attempts to gain political dominance of B&H.

Update:

MultietniĆari: (multi-ethnics) used to describe people and political parties that promote a romantic vision of ethnic harmony in Bosnia-Herzegovina. it is properly written as multietničari, but the capital Ć is a jab at the Bosnian Muslim's tendency to mix "Č" and "Ć" sounds. Some also add that the Ć symbolizes the lie of multiethnicity and for Bosniak attempts to gain political domination of BiH.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 16:29 

Croat je napisao/la:
Mustaša/e :ujko :

Mustaša: (Muslim Ustaša) see Cvjećarstvo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 16:31 

BBC je napisao/la:
Platforma - new concept of muslim dominated federal government.

Platformistan: (Platform-stan) a term for the Muslim half of the Federation. The platform refers to the current coalition of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) headed by Zlatko Lagumdžija, The Party for Democratic Action (SDA) led by Bakir Izetbegović, The People's Party Work for Betterment (NSRZB) led by Jerko Ivanković and Croatian Party of Rights (HSP-BiH) led by Zvonko Jurišić. This platform has been trying to unsuccessfully form a working government in BiH for over a year. Also used to describe concept of muslim dominated federal government.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 16:33 

BBC je napisao/la:
"Varta" term is missing ?

BBC Can you give me a good definition of the term in Croatian and I will translate it into English?

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 16:41 

slika

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VARTA

slika

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Bo ... of_flag.29

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 stu 2011, 22:06 

BBC once I saw the logo I remembered. Thank you for the information!

Varta Država: (Varta state) Bosnia and Herzegovina. Term derives from Varta, the German parts manufacturer, whose logo is a yellow triangle on a blue field, similar to the current flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Also Vartistan.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2011, 22:38 

After longer periods of waiting i suggest we should expand our glossary with few new terms of which the most prominent ones should be :

Jack (velikobošnjački demograf iz Bostona )

Medo Pedo (učenik Jacka, poštar iz Tuzle)

Poklapanje (demografski gledano)

Fra Petar Jeleč ( Justin Bieber Bosne i Hercegovine)

Bošnjački Institut

And I also encourage the expansion of definition of the term "Teheran-X" in this manner : "Fascist site that does not allow any other opinion than the one given by the great sultan of Platformistan, Zlaya"

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2011, 22:48 

Also we should add some geographical terms like :

Škutorija

Baznija

Kasaba(aka. Istočni dio grada Mostara , east part of Mostar city, not to be confused with East Mostar municipality in RS)

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2011, 23:40 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
Stecak je napisao/la:

Varta Država: (Varta state) Bosnia and Herzegovina. Term derives from Varta, the German parts manufacturer, whose logo is a yellow triangle on a blue field, similar to the current flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Also Vartistan.

Važno je napomenuti da je zastava nametnuta od Visokog predstavnika građanima B&H.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 22:23 

lider30 je napisao/la:
Stecak je napisao/la:

Važno je napomenuti da je zastava nametnuta od Visokog predstavnika građanima B&H.

Varta Država: (Varta state) Bosnia and Herzegovina. Term derives from Varta, the German parts manufacturer, whose logo is a yellow triangle on a blue field, similar to the current flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina that was imposed on the people by the High Representative Carlos Westendorp. Also Vartistan.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 22:25 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:
After longer periods of waiting i suggest we should expand our glossary with few new terms of which the most prominent ones should be :

Bošnjački Institut

And I also encourage the expansion of definition of the term "Teheran-X" in this manner : "Fascist site that does not allow any other opinion than the one given by the great sultan of Platformistan, Zlaya"

Zadar1993 I didn't get to work on these but if you have suggestions for definitions feel free to submit them. We can always add to them later. This is an open source document :zubati

...which reminds me I wonder if we could get an article about this on Poskok. Anyone have any suggestions? Should we contact Zrikavac?

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 22:30 

Stecak je napisao/la:
Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Bošnjački Institut

Zadar1993 I didn't get to work on these but if you have suggestions for definitions feel free to submit them. We can always add to them later. This is an open source document :zubati

...which reminds me I wonder if we could get an article about this on Poskok. Anyone have any suggestions? Should we contact Zrikavac?

That aint a bad idea at all , in fact its very good one . I'm currently giving some thougths to these new terms and I'll write their definitions as soon as I'm finished . If you have time you could contact Zrikavac.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 22:31 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
Stecak je napisao/la:
Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Bošnjački Institut

You have to gather all terms in one post, then we'll try to publish it on poskok.info. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 22:35 

It is not for news portal with fast and many news, updated every day.
It would be visible for half a day-one day, then disappear. Work for nothing, nothing gained.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 23:00 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Bošnjački Institut

Jack- A great-Bosniak demographer that created, and still runs his site called bosnahistorija.com where he and his fellow extremists theorize the year when the Croatians and the Serbs will be extinct in Bosnia&Herzegovina . What can be also found on that site are "evidences" that Croatians and Serbians do not truely exist as nations, but rather that they are only massed tribes, while the only true nation in the Western Balkan Peninsula are Bosniaks (althou they were proclaimed to be a nation in 1993. in a hotel) .

Medo Pedo- Jack's most zealous student that has a really lame habbit to troll on hercegbosna.org forum about the disappearance of Croatians in FBiH , and Serbs in RS . He usually gets banned after he is proven to be completly wrong in his claims by the serious demographers, or when he starts insulting other nations .

Poklapanje- Demografical term that was once used by the Bosniak demographers to describe Bosniak superior natality rate that led to Bosniak expansion in municipalities at the expense of Croatians (mostly in Central Bosnia) and Serbs(in Podrinje). Nowdays it is used to describe Croatian demografic expansion in Mostar , Hercegovina and Central Bosnia at the expense of Bosniaks.

Fra Petar Jeleč - "Croatian" (in fact he is Bosnian Catholic) greylag friar . His beliefs are usually opposite of what 99% of Croatians in B&H belive . He is also a great supporter of Great Sultan of Platformistan Zlaya. He is often called "Justin Bieber of Bosnia&Herzegovina" . Why is that so ? Besides being a wet dream of Bosniak 12-year-olds he also has a pussy-like voice that can be nearly described as a wailing voice of a Vienna choir boy . Also notice his hairstyle .

Bošnjački institut - institution that was created in 1993. at the Second muslim parliament . It is a center of greater Bosniak ideology , the unofficial leader of this institution is Dr. Mustafa ef. Cerić.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 23:01 

So what do you think of these definitions ?

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 pro 2011, 23:13 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:
Also we should add some geographical terms like :

Škutorija

Baznija

Kasaba(aka. Istočni dio grada Mostara , east part of Mostar city, not to be confused with East Mostar municipality in RS)

Škutorija- pejorative name for Herzegovina used by Bosniaks.

Baznija- how Bosniaks say Bosnia on English, usually goes in sentences like this one : "Ou nou mister Mur, sejv Baznija, Kroejšans end Serbz are ivil , dej do dženosajd on us, pliz sejv Baznija end kick Kroejšans out of goverment "

Kasaba- East part of Mostar city , not to be confused with East Mostar municipality in RS. Term is used for underdeveloped part of Mostar city where the 96% majority are Bosniaks. Kasaba is a Middle-east type of settlements which are usually built from clay (also the residents are usually the poorest middle-east folk ). If you compare western part of Mostar city , and it's eastern counterpart you will see yourself that eastern part of Mostar city is turely nothing more than- kasaba .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 02:10 

BBC je napisao/la:
It would be visible for half a day-one day, then disappear. Work for nothing, nothing gained.

Well, we got some special sections on HB.org site for really valuable works we are proud of, which are hence considered "long term" contents of our site. Their relevance lasts virtually forever.
When finished, this glossary is a nice material for Dzabahirija, check this out:

http://www.hercegbosna.org/kolumne/dzab ... !-453.html

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIooooooooooo

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 16:25 

BBC je napisao/la:

Actually it would not take too long to compile what we have and write an introduction for the article. Yes the article would not be visible after a day but you would still be able to find it when you search for the terms.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 16:31 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Baznija- how Bosniaks say Bosnia on English, usually goes in sentences like this one : "Ou nou mister Mur, sejv Baznija, Kroejšans end Serbz are ivil , dej do dženosajd on us, pliz sejv Baznija end kick Kroejšans out of goverment "

Kasaba- East part of Mostar city , not to be confused with East Mostar municipality in RS. Term is used for underdeveloped part of Mostar city where the 96% majority are Bosniaks. Kasaba is a Middle-east type of settlements which are usually built from clay (also the residents are usually the poorest middle-east folk ). If you compare western part of Mostar city , and it's eastern counterpart you will see yourself that eastern part of Mostar city is turely nothing more than- kasaba .

Kasaba in general could be used for any town and not just East Mostar. So here's one way we could reword the entry:

Kasaba: Ottoman Turkish term for small town or insultingly for a backwater or undeveloped town. Applied pejoratively to the Muslim part of Mostar which is seen as less developed than the Croatian controlled western part of the town.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 16:33 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:

Well, we got some special sections on HB.org site for really valuable works we are proud of, which are hence considered "long term" contents of our site. Their relevance lasts virtually forever.
When finished, this glossary is a nice material for Dzabahirija, check this out:

http://www.hercegbosna.org/kolumne/dzab ... !-453.html

Robbie MO: the glossary will always be added to so we can't say that it will ever be "done" but we can post the terms that we have and we could add to them as needed.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 21:37 

Stecak je napisao/la:
Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Kasaba in general could be used for any town and not just East Mostar. So here's one way we could reword the entry:

Kasaba: Ottoman Turkish term for small town or insultingly for a backwater or undeveloped town. Applied pejoratively to the Muslim part of Mostar which is seen as less developed than the Croatian controlled western part of the town.

Will fix it up :thumbup

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 21:39 

Kasaba- East part of Mostar city , not to be confused with East Mostar municipality in RS. Term is used for underdeveloped part of Mostar city where the 96% majority are Bosniaks. Kasaba is a Middle-east type of settlements which are usually built from clay (also the residents are usually the poorest middle-east folk ). If you compare western part of Mostar city , and it's eastern counterpart you will see yourself that eastern part of Mostar city is turely nothing more than- kasaba . Also can be applied to all Bosniak muslim cities like : Zenica, Tuzla, Bugojno and ofcourse , Sarajevo .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 21:52 

What about Las Vegas? West part of Mostar seen from the east side perspective.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 pro 2011, 22:37 

dudu je napisao/la:
What about Las Vegas? West part of Mostar seen from the east side perspective.

Will define it soon friend. Keep giving us new terms to define so this glossary can expand :thumbup .
Long live Herceg-Bosanski leksikografski zavod :HercegBosanac

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 139 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 8 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: