Naslov: Jacine Jadresko...not your typical Split chick
PostPostano: 11 srp 2016, 13:24 

slika

slika

slika

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Jacine Jadresko...not your typical Split chick
PostPostano: 11 srp 2016, 13:28 

Exclusive: Not Your Typical Split Chick...Huntress Jacine Jadresko in Her Own Words

To say that Canadian-Croatian Jacine Jadresko lives life boldly is a bold understatement. Although she has never been a stranger to controversy, this week the 29 year-old has been making headlines all over Croatia being called the most controversial person on Facebook for her provocative hunting photos. Posted on her Facebook fan page, which is now being flooded by anti-hunters as well as supporters from all over the world, the story of her unconventional hobby has been spreading like wildfire in the national and even international media. Total Split has stayed silent on the subject…until now. Here is the exclusive raw interview with Jacine where the Huntress addresses the controversy, answers the questions both her supporters and critics want to know and puts the rumors to rest in her own language and her own words.

"I don't expect everyone to condone my way of life. I know there are many people against it and I'm ok with that. I can understand, I once was against it myself many years ago before I knew the facts. And now, the fact of the matter is that I am getting all kinds of threats of rape, brutality, torture, and murder against my 9 yr old little boy. If these people can voice their vile threats to my family so violently and freely, I deserve the chance to voice my opinion in an educated, calm, and informative manner. I have never hunted for fame or popularity. It's a hobby I do on weekends because I enjoy it. I only agreed to this article because the media has taken it upon themselves to throw me into the spotlight and I am entitled to correct their misrepresentation of myself."

1. You grew up on the west coast of Canada surrounded by nature and wildlife and you come from a family of hunters, which is a normal way of life there. When was your first hunt and what made you fall in love with the sport?

My first real hunt where I went out to harvest my own animal was just over 3 years ago. The first weekend that I went out I was unsuccessful on my hunt. I was hunting for black bear and I saw over 26 bears in one day, but they were all quite young so I waited until I could find the right adult male to harvest. After that first weekend I was totally hooked, even though I hadn’t even shot anything. I just loved being out in the woods all day, learning to track animals, observe their behavior and learning the details of accomplishing a successful hunt. There is so much that goes into it; like staying down wind and keeping the sun at your back, differentiating animal tracks and even studying feces. Add in the fact that I was in the beautiful outdoors, breathing fresh air, and spending time in nature. I had never felt anything so magnetic before. The following weekend I went out again and I was successful in harvesting my very first animal, a Canadian black bear. From then on, I have taken every opportunity to get out into the woods and hunt.

2. Hunting is an expensive hobby and just in the last year alone you've been on hunts in Croatia, Bosnia, South Africa, Canada, and Spain along with a fishing trip in Mexico. The media claims you’ve killed hundreds of animals and that your hunt in South Africa alone cost 500,000 kuna or roughly $100,000 is this true and how do you afford it?

For the record, I never said that I have killed hundreds of animals, but I have hunted 22 different species. It’s true, hunting is definitely not cheap, but I have always been very good with my money and I save diligently. I never go shopping or spend money on frivolous things like many ˝girly girls˝ do, so its actually quite easy for me to save my money. I have a good job and I work very hard to earn my salary. I have seen a lot of comments in the media lately attributing my hunts to my wealthy parents and that is entirely untrue. I myself have funded every hunt I have ever been on. My parents did help contribute to my lion, but only that one animal. The rest of my african hunt cost roughly a quarter of what the media is claiming and it was all at my own expense just like all my other hunts. That hunt in Africa was a big deal for me. I had been saving my money for years so I could buy land and build a house here in Croatia one day. When I went to Africa, I spent my entire savings account on that trip, right down to the last penny. I will never regret that either. I made amazing memories with my son that will last me a lifetime. That is something I cannot put a price on.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 srp 2016, 13:39 

Full support for this cool mom, cool Dalmatinka and one of us.

The people who are threatening kids because of animals should drop dead, they are sick idiots, go and care for millions of children being mistreated.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 srp 2016, 13:43 

BBC je napisao/la:
Šta reklamiraš te gluposti, ubijanje životinja iz zabave.

This is a democratic forum, Sir. If you have problems with the topic, don' t read it.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 srp 2016, 13:49 

Two angry Serbs on this thread.

Can someone please whipe their nonsens posts.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 20:52 

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 srp 2016, 08:17 

Odvratno. I sta ta misli da je neka faca sta je ubila jadnu zivotinju koja se nije mogla branit.
Ajd ovco jedan na jedan sa tom zivotinjom bez te puške, pa da te vidimo.

Koji odvratni ljudi pa ne mogu da vjerujem.

Vrh

PostPostano: 17 srp 2016, 09:17 

Saving Lions by Killing Them

ODD as it may sound, American trophy hunters play a critical role in protecting wildlife in Tanzania. The millions of dollars that hunters spend to go on safari here each year help finance the game reserves, wildlife management areas and conservation efforts in our rapidly growing country.

This is why we are alarmed that the United States Fish and Wildlife Service is considering listing the African lion as endangered. Doing so would make it illegal for American hunters to bring their trophies home. Those hunters constitute 60 percent of our trophy-hunting market, and losing them would be disastrous to our conservation efforts.

In 2011, five animal-rights and conservation groups petitioned the Fish and Wildlife Service to list the African lion as endangered, arguing that the population had fallen dangerously low because of habitat loss, poaching, commercial hunting and new diseases associated with human encroachment. “The U.S.,” their petition said, “is by far the largest importer of hunting trophies from Tanzania.”

While that is true, the lion population in Tanzania is not endangered. We have an estimated 16,800 lions, perhaps 40 percent of all lions on the continent, the biggest population in the world. Their numbers are stable here, and while our hunting system is not perfect, we have taken aggressive efforts to protect our lions.

Tanzania has regulated hunting for decades; female and younger lions are completely protected, and the hunting of males is limited by quotas set for each hunting area in the country. We recently made it illegal to hunt male lions younger than 6 years old to ensure that reproductively active animals remained with their prides. And proposed amendments to our wildlife law would further crack down on the export of lions taken illegally, penalize hunting companies that violated our rules and reward those that complied.
Photo
Credit Lauren Nassef

Africa, of course, is endowed with a tremendous wealth of wildlife, and Tanzania has been particularly blessed. We have roughly 130,000 elephants, two of Africa’s three largest populations of wild dogs, and spectacular landscapes like the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Mount Kilimanjaro. We have placed nearly a third of our land in national parks, game reserves and wildlife management areas.

Of all the species found here, lions are particularly important because they draw visitors from throughout the world — visitors who support our tourism industry and economy. Many of these visitors only take pictures. But others pay thousands of dollars to pursue lions with rifles and take home trophies from what is often a once-in-a-lifetime hunt. Those hunters spend 10 to 25 times more than regular tourists and travel to (and spend money in) remote areas rarely visited by photographic tourists.

In Tanzania, lions are hunted under a 21-day safari package. Hunters pay $9,800 in government fees for the opportunity. An average of about 200 lions are shot a year, generating about $1,960,000 in revenue. Money is also spent on camp fees, wages, local goods and transportation. And hunters almost always come to hunt more than one species, though the lion is often the most coveted trophy sought. All told, trophy hunting generated roughly $75 million for Tanzania’s economy from 2008 to 2011.

The money helps support 26 game reserves and a growing number of wildlife management areas owned and operated by local communities as well as the building of roads, schools, hospitals and other infrastructure — all of which are important as Tanzania continues to develop as a peaceful and thriving democracy.

If lions are listed by the United States as an endangered species, American hunters may choose to hunt other prized species outside of Africa or simply not hunt at all. This would add further strain to our already limited budgets, undo the progress we’ve made, and undermine our ability to conserve not only our lions but all of our wildlife.

As Tanzania’s highest-ranking wildlife official, I ask on behalf of my country and all of our wildlife: do not list the African lion as endangered. Instead, help us make the most from the revenues we generate. Help us make trophy hunting more sustainable and more valuable. In short, please work with us to conserve wildlife, rather than against us, which only diminishes our capacity to protect Tanzania’s global treas

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/18/opini ... .html?_r=0

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 08:21 

bura je napisao/la:
Odvratno. I sta ta misli da je neka faca sta je ubila jadnu zivotinju koja se nije mogla branit.

Ona je ustvari jedno veliko *** i više vredi jedan rog ove prelepe životinje nego i ona i njena oprema kojom je ubila to lepo stvorenje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 09:04 

Otkrijte se hipici!

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 10:16 

Agathonikos je napisao/la:
bura je napisao/la:

Ona je ustvari jedno veliko *** i više vredi jedan rog ove prelepe životinje nego i ona i njena oprema kojom je ubila to lepo stvorenje.

Koliko piggy-a, kokoski i malih juneta je moralo umriti zbog tebe, Hitleru jedan. :crying

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 11:08 

Ako i jeste, nisam ih klao i derao uživajući u tome i slikao se s njima kao ova bolesnica, gospodne Puntar. Pogledajte joj samo taj kez, kao da je otkrila lek za rak a ne ubila životinju, jebem je u usta škrbava.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 11:33 

Evo joj braće, kažu da i oni uživaju u tome:

Četrdesetčetverogodišnji Joginder Patel, učesnik već pet festivala je izjavio da je ubijanje bizona velika čast, i da se raduje tome. “To je lahko poput rezanja povrća. Prošlog festivala sam obezglavio 300 bizona, a ove godine samo 175.”, istakao je Joginder.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/barba ... ice-begins
http://bosnia.alrasub.com/hindu-festiva ... 000-bizona

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 14:55 

Ako i jeste, nisam ih klao i derao uživajući u tome i slikao se s njima kao ova bolesnica, gospodne Puntar. Pogledajte joj samo taj kez, kao da je otkrila lek za rak a ne ubila životinju, jebem je u usta škrbava.

Daj ne seri , ako si iz te BanjO luke sigurno nisi velegradjanin koji pojma nema oklen mu dolazi meso sto zdere, a sto se donedavno na selu klalo dosta svirepije nego metkon odnekuda.

Tragikomicni su likovi veganeri i vegetarijanci koji se ko fol protive lovu, a mesozder koji lapce koke, prsut, Wurstove, Steakove je obican licemjer.

''A nijesam ja klao, raste na stablu valjda.''

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 17:05 

Koji ste vi jednodimanzionalac, gospodine Puntar.
Ako ljudi već jedu životinjsku ili biljnu hranu, ne znači da uživaju ubijajući životinje i likujući nad njihovim leševima niti idu po baštama uništavajuću useve i slikajući se nad pogaženim paradajzom ili paprikom. Valjda se može napraviti razlika između ishrane i bolesničkog likovanja nad ubijenom životinjom ili pogaženom baštom sa povrćem ili voćnjakom sa polomljenim stablima voćke a ova jada je upravo primer takvog iščašenja.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 17:13 

Ali ona je kao "lovac" i njoj je sve dozvoljeno. Pa mislim, nisam kreten da u lovcima vidim neke ljudeskare, junake ili šta već. Obične smrdovčine željne ubijanja nevinih životinja iz čistog zadovoljstva i to je sva filosofija vezana uz tu sortu ubica.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 22:32 

Tebi ne smeta ona kurava od trulog Raznjatovica, stovise, volis je nahvaliti i pobaliti vise nego cokolade prozdrit, a ova zenska ti smeta, iz cisto moralnih razloga, jel' tako, Srbine.

Polako ali sigurno mi ides debelo na ***.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 23:09 

A što bi mi smetala, bilmezu?
Peva li možda o pokolju Hrvata kao što onaj krezubi Čavoglavac i ratni profiter peva o Jasenovcu i Gradišci Staroj a kao fol ne peva a pališ se na njega ko *** na neotpakovan kurton. Beži bre, budalo jedna neopevana.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 23:17 

Srbine, goni se u tri picke materine one ciganske.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 23:22 

A ti u pet, *** jedno smrdljivo i pokatoličeno.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 23:34 

Krivoslavna smradcino, ljigava ciganska.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 srp 2016, 23:40 

Ma duvaj ga, budalašu pokatoličeni.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 srp 2016, 09:25 

A ti u pet, *** jedno smrdljivo i pokatoličeno.

U sve mu dirajte samo u viru i blaženog Alojzija ne. To ne dopušta.
Lepo se okazao ovim fotkama dranja ove lepe životinje koju je ova umobolesnica odrala.
Bolje da se sama odrala na neku crnacku ogromnu karu.

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 srp 2016, 12:08 

srbi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 srp 2016, 21:20 

bura je napisao/la:

Trebalo bi nju tako zaganjat pa neka vidi kako je biti lovina.
Lako je biti hrabar sa puškom.
Ja hrabrosti i govana od ove odron ubice.
Fuj

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 25 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 8 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: