Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4214 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 169  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Francuska
PostPostano: 26 kol 2016, 09:03 

Amiđa je napisao/la:
volvoks je napisao/la:
Zanimljivo da Ameri i Briti masovno seru po Twitteru i to od feministica do evangelističkih pastora. Očito da su propali puno gore nego mi kontinentalci i jasno je da do kraja stoljeća SAD više nije bijela država. Pa čak ni u smislu Brazila i Meksika jer previše fetišiziraju diversity na svim razinama umjesto da glume da je sve suoer, a po upravama i kabinetima sve bijelo.

O tome u kojoj su poziciji dovoljno govori da više ljudi u Švedskoj misli da je imigracija loša za državu nego u SAD-u.

Sljedeće zabrane kojima se nadam u Fra su zabrana religijsog obrezivanja i zabrana Halal klanja, vrlo barbarski običaji kojima mjesta nema u našoj civilizaciji.

Zabranio bi židovima obrezivanje i kosher klanje? Sretno!

Da, semitskim boleštinama nije mjesto na tlu Europe. A Ameri neka kmeče oko toga s njihovim religijskim slobodama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2016, 11:18 

Semitskim boleštinama :smijeh

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2016, 17:42 

Metemma je napisao/la:

Pa za neke afričke, indijske ili melanezijske običaje bez problema završiš u zatvoru, zašto bi semitske koji nisu u skladu s našim dobrim običajima i novim shvaćanjima tretirali drugačije. Ako se kolinje moglo regulirati može se i košer /Halal.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2016, 23:17 

volvoks je napisao/la:
Metemma je napisao/la:

Pa za neke afričke, indijske ili melanezijske običaje bez problema završiš u zatvoru, zašto bi semitske koji nisu u skladu s našim dobrim običajima i novim shvaćanjima tretirali drugačije. Ako se kolinje moglo regulirati može se i košer /Halal.

Odakle nam je hrišćanstvo došlo?

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2016, 15:51 

Dug članak (uobičajeno izbjegavam) ali sam pročitao u jednom čitanju. Vrlo živopisan opis svakodnevnice u Parizu.

Autor je inače liberalni i eurofilni židovski novinar iz engleske, Ben Judah, ali je vrlo suptilno (ili se samo meni tako čini), promovirao i "sanitizirao" FN i Marine Le Pen.

https://medium.com/@b_judah/islam-and-the-french-republic-from-the-banlieus-to-le-pen-land-92d8a1fbf0e0

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2016, 16:27 

Koliko vidim taj Ben je sin Tima Judaha, velikog mrzitelja Hrvatske i srbofil koji je 90ih širio laži protiv Herceg-Bosne i RH po engleskim medijima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2016, 16:33 

Da, odličan indikator - muslimani u 90im (Omar Sharif, 1001 noći, egzotika i saveznici iz Ramba 3) i ovo što su danas.

Ovi naši muslimani često znaju prijeteći reći, "nisu vam ovo 90-te". Itekako su u pravu, ali ne na način koji to misle.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2016, 16:42 

Dobro, izgleda da je Judahima došlo iz guzice u glavu. Tim je do prije par godina bio BBCijev glavni "Balkan Expert", ne znam jeli još uvijek. No, znam kada sam mu zadnji put čitao kolumnu tada je zagovarao jedinstvenu BiH koju "nacionalisti pokušavali uništiti" i "ko nas bre zavadi" u slučaju RH. Sada valjda mu sin nije takav.

No, dobro. To je isto bilo vrijeme kada je UK bila glavni neprijatelj RH i HrHB. U međuvremenu se to skroz promijenilo. UK je prije godinu dana sudjelovala na vojnoj paradi povodom Oluje a više ne rovare za Bošnjake (valjda upravo zbog islamističkih napada u Europi).

Da, u pravu si. Više nisu ovo 90te. Bošnjaci očito ne kuže.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2016, 16:48 

Onako, normalno bez standardne mržnje i agende prema desnici. Samo je opisao kako se stvari razvijaju i što će morati biti. Najzanimljiviji razgovor sa gay gradonačelnikom. Puno govori.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2016, 18:12 

Hoćeš pićence i muzičku želju Sarkozy. Imao si svoj mandat i sprdio si ga na populizam i političku korektnost, sad šuti i trpi.

Citat:
The Jungle should be shut DOWN in Calais and transported to Britain says ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy
Migrants gathered in camps called the 'jungle' in French port of Calais
Many of them trying to reach Britain illegally through Channel Tunnel
Sarkozy said he wants a centre to be opened in Britain at rally in France
Wants Britain to deal with applications and removing those rejected
By JAMES DUNN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:15 GMT, 27 August 2016 | UPDATED: 15:27 GMT, 28 August 2016

Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy says that the infamous 'jungle' camp in Calais should be shut down and moved to Britain.

Sarkozy, who is attempting to make a political comeback, said Britain should bear the cost of dealing with the thousands of migrants at the port, many of whom hope to cross the Channel.
His speech came amid growing discontent over the migrant population in France, which has increased after a series of ISIS-inspired attacks this year.

'I'm demanding the opening of a centre in Britain to deal with asylum seekers in Britain so that Britain can do the work that concerns them,' he told a political rally on Saturday.
Sarkozy said Britain should manage the asylum process, accepting those it wants on British territory and organising charters to remove those who are rejected.
'The jungle should not be in Calais or anywhere else, because this is a republic and those with no rights to be here should return to their country,' Sarkozy said.

Migrants aiming to reach Britain have over the years gathered in camps called the 'jungle', which have rapidly grown amid economic upheaval in North Africa and the Middle East.
Thousands has driven thousands of migrants to try to reach Britain illegally through the Channel Tunnel.

Calais refugee camp gets bulldozed to replace 'jungle'

Sarkozy was speaking in Touquet, where in 2003, France signed a symbolic border treaty with Britain. Under Le Touquet accord, British officials can check passports in France and vice versa.
However, that has led to the migrants trying to reach British shores congregating at Calais. Images of hundreds of people trying to leap onto trucks bound for Britain has roused anti-immigration worries on both sides of the English Channel.

That was a key issue in Britain's vote to leave the European Union, and it has become a hot-button issue ahead of France's April 2017 election.
Sarkozy's conservative rival Alain Juppe, who opened his presidential bid on Saturday and is considered the frontrunner in the party's presidential primaries, has called on the Touquet accord to be renegotiated. (Reporting by Bate Felix and Ingrid Melander, editing by Larry King)

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2016, 21:43 

Još jedan HVO dragovoljac, kakanjska bojišnica.
Neki ga kritiziraju. Par terorističkih maskra i ušutit će se.

Citat:
Women wearing headscarves are thrown out of Paris restaurant by its self-confessed racist owner as he says 'Terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists'
Two women wearing headscarves were sat at a table at Cenacle restaurant
But restaurant owner appeared and told the women they weren't welcome
Owner ranted at the crying women saying that 'all Muslims are terrorists'
Another customer filmed incident which has gone viral on social media
By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 19:06 GMT, 28 August 2016 | UPDATED: 20:06 GMT, 28 August 2016

Two women wearing headscarves were thrown out of a Paris restaurant after being threatened by its self-confessed racist owner who said ‘Terrorists are Muslims, and all Muslims are terrorists.’
The disturbing scenes at Le Cenacle follow a series of incidents in which grandmothers and mothers have been thrown off public beaches in France for wearing Islamic looking clothing.
Now a criminal enquiry has been launched into Saturday’s vicious attack at the restaurant in Tremblay-en-France, a north-east suburb of the French capital.

The women sat down at a table and were originally offered glasses of water, before the owner appeared from the kitchen and said he did not want them there.
A video of the attack shows the man saying: ‘Racists like me don't kill good people. Racists like me.’
He adds: ‘Madam, terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists. Analyse my words, you'll see that they're right.’

The women remain calm, and distance France’s five million plus Muslim community from attacks in which men affiliated to terrorist organisations such as ISIS have killed and maimed.
But the Cenacle owner continued: ‘I'm living in a secular country and this is my opinion.’

After the man shouted ‘It seems like you didn't understand. Now get out!’ the crying women make phone calls and leave.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2016, 21:48 

Neka dođe na reprogramiranje.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2016, 14:15 

Francuzi iz Calais su budući HVO dragovoljci. Svi do jednog.

Citat:
Calais regional boss calls for new ‘hotspot’ at the border which would allow refugees heading for Britain to claim asylum more easily

Xavier Bertrand, president of the Calais region, called for action on Calais
He wants a deal for migrants to claim UK asylum at a 'hotspot' in France
The plan follows Nicholas Sarkozy's call for controls to be shifted to the UK
By Patrick Lion For Mailonline

Published: 11:31 GMT, 29 August 2016 | Updated: 12:12 GMT, 29 August 2016

France should create a new 'hotspot' within the country for asylum seekers to apply to live in Britain, according to a senior French politician responsible for the area covering the Calais 'jungle' migrant camp.

Xavier Bertrand, president of the Hauts-de-France Nord Pas De Calais-Picardie region which includes Calais, has called for the initiative unless radical changes are made to the current deal between the UK and France.

Under the Treaty of Le Touquet, British immigration officials check passports in Calais and their French counterparts do the same in Dover.

But Mr Bertrand wants a new deal in which migrants hoping to claim asylum in the UK would be able to do so at a 'hotspot' in France.

Those who failed would be deported directly to their country of origin.

The move would make the process far easier for asylum seekers to make their claim to live in the UK without them having to risk their lives in often dangerous ways.

It could potentially attract more asylum seekers after about 9000 are currently in the Calais camp after making the journey to the border.

His comments come after Nicolas Sarkozy, the former French leader who is running for his party's nomination for next year's presidential race, recently called for border controls to be shifted to Britain.

Mr Bertrand told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme he wants a 'new treatment' for asylum seekers trying to get to Britain from France.

He said: 'Where is it possible to have this kind of treatment? In England or in France? That is the beginning of the discussion.

'If the British Government don't want to open this discussion, we will tell you Touquet Agreement is over.'

Thousands of migrants and asylum seekers are living in cramped makeshift tents in the Jungle camp, where outbreaks of disease are common.

They frequently clash with police as they try to sneak into lorries and smuggle themselves into Britain.

John Vine, the former independent inspector of borders and immigration, told Today that France and Britain devised the treaty to deal with the previous refugee camp at Sangatte, which was hit by riots in the early 2000s.

He said: 'If this arrangement were to end, one of the biggest impacts on us would be potentially a rise in the number of people coming to Britain to claim asylum.

'For the French, of course, the benefits were to rationalise the position they found themselves with with Sangatte.

'And the danger of changing the arrangement for them is that it will encourage, potentially, more people to travel through France if they feel it is easier to get to Britain.'

He added: 'The arrangement benefits Britain enormously at the moment, so any diminution of the arrangement would have an impact on border control and asylum policy.'

Prime Minister Theresa May and French President Francois Hollande in July affirmed their shared commitment to keeping border controls in Calais.

Under current rules, refugees must register in the first European country they arrive in and this country usually takes charge of their asylum claim.

However, the refugee crisis threw the system into turmoil as hundreds of thousands of migrants poured into a small number of countries such as Greece and Italy.

Charlie Elphicke, Conservative MP for Dover, said: 'The current situation in Calais is shameful. We do need a new and stronger treaty with France. We must work together to dismantle the Jungle migrant camp.

'We need a new Dover Patrol guarding the English Channel to help catch and jail the people traffickers and end their evil trade of modern slavery.

And we must work together to protect our truckers, whose lives are being put at risk in Calais.

'Yet it would be a big mistake to enable people to apply for UK asylum from France. It would just make Calais a bigger magnet for migrants.

'Axing the treaty altogether would be a disaster for France and Britain. It would simply force the ferries and Tunnel to become border guards - meaning higher ticket prices and longer queues.

'We need order at the border. That means both Britain and France must work together to deal with the causes of the problem once and for all.'

Sir Peter Ricketts, the former British ambassador to Paris, told the Today programme the proposals could make France more of a 'magnet' for refugees trying to get to Britain.

He said: 'The asylum system has always worked on the principle that people apply for asylum where they are - the country they are in.

'But there was an exception made with those huge arrivals into Italy and Greece last summer where the European Union agreed to set up these hotspots, which are sort of one-stop shops in Greece and Italy where people could make asylum claims.

'But the UK stood aside from that because we have always believed in the principle that you should apply in the country you are in.

'So I think what Xavier Bertrand is suggesting is that he copies that idea and does it in Calais, but I think there are all sorts of problems with it.'

Sir Peter said hundreds of thousands of migrants were arriving in Greece and Italy, and nowhere near that amount were in Calais.

And he warned: 'As soon as you suggested that, there would be a huge magnet pulling thousands and thousands more migrants into Calais to chance their arm, make an asylum claim, hope that they might get to the UK and good luck.

'So it wouldn't help the French deal with the problem of thousands of people in Calais. It might make it worse - I think it would make it worse, almost certainly.'

He warned that the entire asylum system is under 'huge pressure' and said that, if the Right win next year's presidential election, 'the British Government is going to have to deal with a pretty serious conversation about the future of the Le Touquet Agreement'.

Meanwhile, local British politicians have criticised the UK Government and party leaders for a lack of leadership over the plight of lone child refugees in the Jungle.

Only a handful of child refugees have been brought to the UK since an amendment from Labour peer Lord Dubs in the House of Lords forced the Government to say it will take more.

A delegation of local councillors from Britain toured the camp and said they would support stationing officials from local authorities in Calais to help process the claims of unaccompanied children languishing in the camp.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2016, 20:13 

Otac Arsenije o Parizu, Francuzima, atmosferi nakon terorističkog napada.

1:03:00

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2016, 21:10 

Zanimljivo to za francusku zastavu i etiketiranja. I u Švedskoj je tako. Klinac u školu dođe sa majicom na kojoj je SW zastava, učitelj ga izbaci i oca mu zovu tko je malog odgojio da bude rasist, nacist i slično.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2016, 21:26 

Ne mogu se zastave sa krizom nosati. Draže muslije. Samo sa logom isil i Nusre.
Zbog preodgoja mladih SW. Uskoro će ta moda stići i do tvoje domovine nove.

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 kol 2016, 14:06 

BBC je napisao/la:
Hoćeš pićence i muzičku želju Sarkozy. Imao si svoj mandat i sprdio si ga na populizam i političku korektnost, sad šuti i trpi.

Predomislio sam se, nema smisla uvećavati tekst. Pročitajte sve.

Citat:
Bungle in the Jungle is not our problem: RICHARD LITTLEJOHN says it is up to the French to solve the crisis in Calais - and they could start by bulldozing the camp
By RICHARD LITTLEJOHN FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 00:27 GMT, 30 August 2016 | UPDATED: 06:53 GMT, 30 August 2016

One of the more ludicrous scare stories put about by Project Fear before the EU referendum was that if Britain voted for Brexit, huge refugee camps would suddenly spring up all over the south of England.

It was garbage then and it's garbage now. But that hasn't stopped opportunist French politicians trying to make it come true.
Pint-sized pipsqueak Nicolas Sarkozy and his rival for the presidency, Alain Juppe, have both announced that they intend to relocate the Calais 'Jungle' migrant camp to the UK.
'I'm asking for the opening of a centre in England to process asylum requests for all those who are in Calais, so that the English do the work that concerns them,' Mr Sarkozy said. 'The Jungle should not be in Calais. It is perfectly normal for us to control our borders.'

He's right, of course — at least when he says the 'Jungle' shouldn't be in Calais. The only reason thousands of pretend 'refugees' have ended up in north-western France is because of the European Union's insane freedom of movement rules.

These were originally intended to allow citizens of EU countries to take work anywhere within the union. Instead, the system has mutated to allow anyone who manages to set foot in Europe from anywhere in the world to settle wherever the hell they choose.

This reckless stupidity was compounded when Germany's Angela Merkel unilaterally ripped up any meaningful border controls and invited millions of people from the Third World to come to Europe.
She had no authority to make such a declaration, but she did it anyway in a typical display of Teutonic arrogance. The rest of the EU is now having to live with the disastrous consequences of her bonkers 'come on down' commandment.

Fortunately, Britain opted out of the Schengen open borders treaty and so we have been spared the worst of the fall-out. But that won't stop our alleged 'partners' trying to shovel the problem onto our doorstep.

Under international law, so-called 'asylum-seekers' are supposed to apply for sanctuary in the first safe country they arrive in. So none of them should be within a thousand miles of Calais, let alone Britain.

Most of those who have set up camp at Calais entered the EU through Greece or Italy, which is where they should have remained.
But rather than face up to their international obligations, the Italians started giving them free rail warrants to travel further north. The French would be within their rights to put every single occupant of the 'Jungle' on the first train back to Italy. Instead, they are trying to make it our problem.

Just because the majority of these 'refugees' have set their hearts on reaching England, it doesn't mean they have any right to do so.
One of Call Me Dave's most sensible policies, before he lost the plot completely over Europe, was to commit British aid to establishing proper refugee camps close to the migrants' countries of origin.

Without doubt, many of them are fleeing war. But the vast majority are economic migrants, hungry for the employment opportunities and welfare provisions offered by advanced European states, most notably the UK.

Who can blame them? That doesn't mean, however, that we have a duty to house everyone who fancies living here. Since the migration crisis started a couple of summers ago, some of us have been pointing out that we know almost nothing about those headed in our direction.

While the posturing bleeding-hearts, such as Pixie Balls-Cooper and Wee Burney burnish their caring, sharing credentials, bleating about the starving bay-bees, it is an inescapable fact that the overwhelming majority of these 'refugees' and 'asylum-seekers' are young men of military age.

We don't know who they are or where they have come from with any degree of certainty. If this is a genuine humanitarian crisis, where are all the women and children?
Ask yourself this, chaps. If there was a civil war in this country, would you stay and fight or run away, leaving your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to fend for themselves? Precisely.
With net immigration still above 300,000 a year, Britain can't keep on taking all comers. We should remind the French in no uncertain terms that they should live up to their own international treaty obligations.

The fact is the 'Jungle' should never have been allowed to become established in the first place. It was supposed to have been shut down after the amnesty agreed by David Blunkett to admit migrants from the original departure lounge in Sangatte.

Every single migrant in Calais is there illegally. Everyone who tries to cross to Britain by stowing away in a car, lorry or on a ferry is breaking the law. And the French know it.
Indeed, no one knows it better than Sarkozy. He was the French interior minister who signed the agreement in 2003 which allowed Britain to set up border controls on French soil. We have since spent untold millions beefing up security at Calais. It is a bilateral deal between our two countries which has nothing to do with the EU.
The Brexit vote has no bearing whatsoever on the legitimacy of the arrangement. If the French don't want Third World migrants massing on the Channel coast, they should stop them at the Italian border and deport those who remain.

One of Sarkozy's rivals is even talking about setting up 'hotspots' across France to process migrants before shipping them on to England. Do they really think the 17.4 million people who voted to leave the EU and regain control of Britain's borders are going to stand for that?

The best way for France to deal with this crisis is to bulldoze the Jungle and reintroduce proper border controls to stop migrants congregating in Calais in the first place.
It's their problem, not ours. We must make it crystal clear that anyone arriving here illegally from France will be returned to Calais immediately — no delay, no appeals, nothing.
The British people voted overwhelmingly in June to take back control of our borders. That's precisely what we should do, starting right now.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 kol 2016, 17:46 

Kako poliitčka korektnost ovako uništi jedan narod, napravi prave pizde od njih.
Sve što trebaju uraditi u Calais ilegalnom kampu je da isključe vodu i prestanu ih hraniti. Otići će sami za 7 dana. Francuzi im svaki dan donose hranu u kamp, kad zahladi odjeću da se ne smrzavaju. Onda se čude kako oni toliko dugo izdrže tu. Već se javljaju kritičari koji kažu da je broj muslimana toliki da je na granici da će biti nemoguće vojskom ih istjerati.

Vrh

PostPostano: 31 kol 2016, 13:10 

Citat:
'Go naked in Saudi Arabia and see what will happen to you': French mayor vows to ignore burkini ban court ruling

Mayor of Cogolin Marc Etienne Lansade will ignore the court ruling
He told Muslims: 'If you don't want to live the way we live, don't come'
The ban is becoming a major issue in next year's presidential election
French conservatives support the ban to head off the Front Nationale
By DARREN BOYLE FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 09:08 GMT, 31 August 2016 | UPDATED: 10:29 GMT, 31 August 2016

A right-wing French mayor has vowed to continue with the burkini ban despite France's top court ruling the restriction is illegal.
Mayor of Cogolin Marc Etienne Lansade claimed people should live according to the local customs and traditions of the country they are in.
In an inflammatory statement, Cogolin warned: 'If you don't want to live the way we do, don't come.'

Speaking to CNN, he said: 'You have to behave in the way that people behave in the country that accepted you, and that is it.
'If you are accepted in Rome -- do like Romans do. Go in Saudi Arabia and be naked and see what will happen to you.'

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 ruj 2016, 19:49 

Postaje veselije. Gdje se novinari kriju, da njima uvale kampove.

Citat:
Fury and fear in Paris: Wealthy residents outraged as huge wooden migrant camp is built directly opposite £3m apartments in elite neighbourhood which is home to Carla Bruni, Russian oligarchs and foreign embassies

Citat:
The 16th arrondissement of Paris is one of the most desirable – and wealthiest – in the French capital.

It is the third richest district in the whole of France for average household income, and includes embassies, prestige museums and art galleries.

Multi-millionaires who live there include heiress Carla Bruni, who is also a supermodel, pop singer, and the third wife of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy.

Russian oligarchs, Arab oil tycoons and dotcom billionaires regularly purchase property there, as well as more traditional French families who are attracted by the parks and leafy avenues.
Some of the richest sports clubs in the world are situated in the 16th, including Paris St Germain football club and Roland Garros, were the French tennis open is playing every year.

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 ruj 2016, 18:33 

Izgleda spremaju akciju u Calais divljem kampu. Skužili su da je samo pitanje dana kad će neki vozač kamiona izgubiti glavu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 00:46 

Dovući armiju i pucati na ta muslimanska ***.

Citat:
Carnage in Calais: Horrific crash as jungle migrant gangs target tourists in cars in terrifying new AMBUSH technique that left our journalists covered in blood after narrowly escaping death

By MICHAEL POWELL, ABUL TAHER AND NICK CRAVEN FOR THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
PUBLISHED: 21:21 GMT, 3 September 2016 | UPDATED: 22:44 GMT, 3 September 2016

Migrants from the Calais Jungle camp are using a deadly new tactic in their attempts to get to Britain.
Ruthless gangs are deliberately causing crashes on the roads to the French port by hurling large objects at cars – then sneaking on to lorries caught up in the resulting tailbacks.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd has spoken out after a team of Mail on Sunday journalists narrowly escaped death last week when three migrants threw a log at their car, forcing it into the path of a 38-ton juggernaut.

After being briefed about the incident, Ms Rudd issued a statement describing the development as 'extremely concerning'.
She added: 'It's vital that people feel safe when using the Channel ports. This shows just how it is in all our interests to combat attempts to enter the UK illegally.'
Reporter Ben Ellery, 32, and photographers Steve Burton and John McLellan were all injured when their British-registered Audi swerved to avoid the missile.

They then hit the lorry, sending their vehicle spinning out of control. The juggernaut dragged the car sideways for about 50 yards.
The three men were later rushed to hospital for treatment. Ellery's head was gashed to the bone after it struck the steering wheel, and he required eight stitches.
McLellan, 60, was left with deep cuts to his face, and Burton, 57, suffered a gash on his head and severe bruising to his back.

They had been investigating a shocking explosion of violence at the squalid migrant camp and the growing number of attacks on trucks heading for Britain.
This sinister escalation risks the lives of thousands of British families using ferries and the Channel Tunnel as they return from their summer holidays. And it comes ahead of planned 'go slow' protest by French truckers tomorrow that is likely to cause chaos for returning tourists.

French interior minister Bernard Cazeneuve has pledged to close the camp – where numbers have swelled by 3,000 to more than 9,000 – by the end of the year, but local residents want him to speed up the process. An extra 200 police officers have been dispatched to the area and uniformed French troops have also started patrolling.
A Calais police source told The Mail on Sunday there had been a number of reported incidents 'of projectiles being thrown directly at cars, so as to force them to stop'.

He said the menacing new tactic – along with blockades on the road –'was of huge concern, and was likely to result in very serious accidents'.
French officials and hospital staff confirmed that migrants are deliberately causing accidents to create traffic tailbacks on the N216 motorway into the ferry port, and the A16 to the Channel Tunnel. They are also putting up barricades.

Quentin Patte, an emergency doctor at Calais Hospital, told The Mail on Sunday: 'Targeting motorists in order to cause accidents is a new tactic. A colleague treated someone recently who was injured when a migrant threw something at their vehicle near the port.'

Another doctor at the hospital revealed asylum-seekers come into the hospital daily after being wounded in vicious knife fights in the camp.
He said: 'They come in every day with stab wounds. There is particularly a rivalry between the Afghans and the Sudanese. They are given priority because their wounds are so serious.'
A paramedic told our reporters: 'This is happening all the time now. It's a war out there.'

Lorry drivers are experiencing soaring violence, threats and intimidation as they pass through the French port, according to locals.
Every night, squads of French riot police are involved in running battles with gangs. The police fire tear gas as they chase them from the edge of the main roads.
Police say they are dealing with around 30 blockades each night.
A team of highway workers toils through the night constantly clearing debris from the motorways around the port and tunnel.

Jean-Marc Puissesseau, president of the port of Calais, said: 'Migrants are throwing tree trunks, branches and shopping carts at cars on the motorway. It is very dangerous.'
David Sagnard, president of the local branch of France's national federation of lorry drivers, said: 'The violence of the migrants has not gone up by a notch, but by ten.
'Why do we have to risk our lives on the motorway just doing our job, or simply because we're tourists? It is not acceptable.'

A two-mile-long, £2.5 million fence – paid for by British taxpayers – was erected in Calais last year to stop migrants jumping into the back of lorries while they were queuing to cross the Channel. Now the migrants, mainly young men from Sudan, Ethiopia and Afghanistan, are targeting vehicles on the motorway two miles away, at the point where the fence ends.
Our reporting team was investigating the worrying phenomenon when they came under attack in the early hours of Friday on the N216.
Half an hour earlier they saw police clearing metal crowd-control barriers which had been strewn across the A16.

The night before, the team filmed three migrants as they brazenly tried to board a lorry that had stopped on the motorway because tree branches had been dragged across the carriageway.
One migrant attempted to climb into the gap between the cab and the trailer of the lorry as two of his friends looked on, hoping he could smuggle himself into the UK.
The shocked driver sounded his horn before deciding to drive over the branches to get away from the men, who fled into the woods when police arrived.

Regional highways boss Xavier Delebarre said: 'The gangs have tools including chainsaws. There is a strategy to their concerted, simultaneous assaults.'

He said it amounted to a sinister 'game' and described how workers have come across a number of dead bodies of migrants who had been hit by lorries after they had run into the road.
Frederic Houtecoeur, a lorry driver from Belgium, said: 'Every night we are coming up against migrants and our lives are put at risk. It is extremely dangerous.'
Currently a record 1,900 French police are deployed in Calais. But Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs Committee, last night called for British police to be sent to France to help deal with the violence.

He said: 'This is becoming a war zone with wanton violence being perpetrated against drivers. It is totally unacceptable that the situation has reached crisis point.'

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 17:49 

Svi daju Marine Le Pen velike izglede da bude nova predsjednica.
Rekla je dati narodu referendum za izlazak iz EU. To sam siguran da bi uradila ako dobije izbore. U ono što nisam siguran da bi to bio uspjeh. Bio bi veliki fail jer su Francuzi kastrirani i pojma nemaju što im se događa. Referendum bi bio moćno za ostanak u EU.

Inače evo posla za Sorosa i pozadinske petljavinje po šupcima. Jest da će ga ovaj projekt malo skuplje koštati, ali što se može.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 00:01 

slika

Fali onaj thread o gluposti lijevo liberala, ovo je karikatura glupana iz Charlie Hebdoa, sut u facu svima koji su svukuda lipili ''je suis charlie'', Le Penovi su se odma ograili od njih, sad je malo jasnije zasto.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 02:24 

Odaješ se da si (s)klon.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4214 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 169  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 32 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: