Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 23 tra 2024, 18:10.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 3650 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 146  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Islam
PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 06:16 

[E"bu Hurejre r.a. prenosi da je Allahov Poslanik s.a.v.s. rekao: ,,Neće nastupiti Sudnji Dan dok među vama ne bude bilo mnogo ‘herdža’! A šta je to ‘herdž’ o Poslaniče? – upitaše. On odgovori: ,,Ubijanje! Ubijanje!’’ (Muslim 18/13)

Ebu Musa r.a. također prenosi da je Allahov Poslanik s.a.v.s. rekao: ,,Pred Sudnji Dan biće mnogo ‘herdža’! ,,A šta je to ‘herdž’ Poslaniče? – upitaše. ,,Ubijanje’’ – odgovori on i dodade: ,,Ne mislim na vaše ubijanje mušrika, nego na vaše međusobno ubijanje.’’ ,,Hoćemo li mi tada biti pri pameti o Allahov Poslaniče? – upitaše ashabi. Poslanik s.a.v.s. odgovori: ,,Zaista će pamet većini ljudi toga vremena biti oduzeta, pa će njima vladati maloumnici, talog od ljudi, od kojih će većina misliti da je u pravu, a niko od njih neće biti u pravu!’’ (Ahmed 4/414 i Ibn Madže 2/1309)

Ebu Hurejre r.a. prenosi da je Allahov Poslanik s.a.v.s. rekao: ,,Tako mi Onoga u čijoj je Ruci moja duša, neće se završiti dunjaluk sve dok ljudima ne nastupi vrijeme u kojem ubica neće znati zašto je ubio, niti će ubijeni znati zbog čega je ubijen.’’ (Muslim 18/35)
U ahiri zemanu pojavit će se vojska koja će, umjesto potlačenima, pomagati tlačiteljima. ,,Pred kraj ovog svijeta pojavit će se policija (garda) koja će ujutro izlaziti u Allahovoj srdžbi, a navečer će se vraćati u Allahovom nezadovoljstvu, pa nemoj slučajno da budeš u njihovoj družini (pratnji).’’ (Taberani)

Jednooki Dedžal će konstantno ljudima prikazivati zlo kao dobro, a dobro kao zlo. Biće iskrenih i hrabrih vjernika koji će mu se nastojati suprotstaviti. Dedžal će ih svojom ‘silom’ zgrabiti i baciti u vatru. Ta ‘vatra’ će njih dovesti do Dženneta. Oni će imati najveći stepen šehadeta, shodno tome da su se, u najtežem vremenu, suprotstavili najtežem vidu iskušenja. (Mutefekun alejhi)

Nakon ovih navoda, postavlja se pitanje: kako da mali čovjek, obični vjernik, pobijedi ovolike smutnje današnjih ‘’jednookih’’ dedžala?

Odgovor bi se, možda, mogao nalaziti u gore navedenom hadisu. Kao što će iskreni vjernici, Allahovom voljom, imati sposobnost da pročitaju na Dedžalovom čelu ,,kaf, fa, ra (kefere, kjafir), tako će pročitati simbole i na ‘’licima’’ spomenutih današnjih Dedžala."
slika
Američki vojnik sa natpisom KAFIR.
Dedzal se sigurno krije na Zapadu a Allah najbolje zna.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 17:35 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
Robbie MO je napisao/la:
Islam nije religija, nego ideologija.

Odbojkaški ženski klub iz Irana početkom osamdesetih i 2016. Islam okreće vremenski kontinuum naopako.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 20:23 

Islam je religija a ne ideologija ili sekta kako to tvrde vrsni islamolozi i hafizi papisticke provenijencije na ovoj i drugim temama.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 21:23 

Pripadnici sekte Jim Jones-a su isto govorili da to nije sekta.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 21:46 

Unutar jedne vjere mogu postojati razlicite sekte. Cijela jedna vjera ne moze biti sekta. Pogotovo ne vjera od vise od milijardu pripadnika.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 21:53 

To kao da kažeš da je nacizam bio dobar jer ga skoro svi Nijemci podržavali.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 kol 2016, 13:09 

Radikalni islamizam je u biti ideologija terorizma. :kava

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 kol 2016, 20:06 

Ne postoji Islamizam nbi modernatizam.
Islam je Islam.
Nego

"IS IT HARAM FOR MUSLIMS TO DONATE BLOOD OR ACCEPT BLOOD FROM A NON-MUSLIM?
9. Oktobar 2011 u 16:02
I have been told its Haram for Muslims to donate blood as equivalent to organ donor. I wonder how far it is true. Since non Muslims eat pork and drink beer is it ok to accept blood from a non-Muslim? (Question Asked By: Sister Maria Khan)

AlHamdu Lillah, thank you for your trust and for this important question. May Allah reward you for the desire to acquire, practice and spread the correct knowledge of our Deen, Aa’meen.

First of all we must understand that Allah The Almighty and His Prophet (Peace be upon him) made it obligatory for us to do all we can to save a life "without any prejudice and without jeopardizing another life."

In Surah Al-Maidah 5:32 Allah The Almighty says; "….and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind."

In a hadith the Prophet (peace be upon him) said; "Allah is on the side of His servants (helps him, etc) as long as the servant is on the side of (helps) his brother (another human being)".

Prophet (peace be upon him) said; "whoever helps another human with be helped by Allah The Almighty".
Prophet (peace be upon him) said; "The Most Merciful is Merciful upon those (human) who are merciful upon others (human). Be merciful on those around you on the earth, and The Most Merciful (Allah, Present everywhere) will be Merciful upon you."

Islam places a great importance on value of life. There is NO differentiation of faith, creed, gender, and color or any other merits or prejudices’ when it comes to saving "ANY LIFE".

In the light of the above ayah and Ahadith donating blood or organs is permissible under certain conditions and limitations, such as;

a) The organ is taken out only after a competent Doctor pronounces the death of the donor and all efforts to save his/her life have failed.

b) In case of kidney/blood or any other organ transfer, only after a competent Doctor establishes that the suffering person must have a kidney/organ/blood transplant and the donor is a healthy match, and the donor’s life or health would not suffer.

c) The organ or blood is only used to save another life and not for beautification etc

d) A decision of the competent Doctors that without the blood transfusion or organ transplant the patient is going to die.

e) The blood or organ is neither sold nor taken by force or under pressure or duress.

f) The donor before his/her death or his/her immediate family agreed to donate the organ/s upon death.

g) Organ can be removed only after all attempts to save the donor’s life are exhausted.

h) Organs are not removed from a living person to help another person without willful consent.

i) Blood or Organ donation is not obligatory or part of faith, if someone is not convinced then there is no sin on him/her for not donating.

For example in case of kidney or blood transfusion, if these conditions are followed the life of a suffering person can be saved by a live donor without any significant threat to his own life, because he can still survive on one kidney with slight lifestyle modifications.

We all understand and realize what could happen, if Islamic Shariah and or law allowed transplanting blood or human organs without any condition and or limitations.

In my opinion, organ and blood donation is an act of "Continuous Charity" (Sadaqat Jariyah). During our life time we can donate bone marrow, blood, kidney, tissue, etc to those who are in dire need of whether we personally know the person or not.

It is absolutely impossible and even so "Not Required" to keep the Muslim or Non-Muslim donated blood separately, it is an equal good deed to donate to a Muslim and or a Non-Muslim as long as the blood does not carry any virus or disease. Allah The Almighty did not say that saving a Muslim life is more rewarding than a Non-Muslim life. Even if we separate the blood on the basis of the donor’s faith, then there would be more issues as people would create further division based on sects, creed, cast, groups, ethnicity, nationality, color, languages, political affiliations, tribal, etc.
As far the organ donation is concerned, there are three opinions. Some scholars maintain that it is allowed only to donate from a dead body and the other scholars say that both living and dead can donate. Islam is the religion of moderation yet a third group of "scholars" say that donation of any organ is mutilation of a human body whether dead or alive.

The third group say that a dead person is not in-charge of his body so neither him nor his relative have any saying. Some say no matter what you do, if a patient is supposed to die of that ailment no one can save it. Most of their arguments make no sense if seen in the light of Qura’n and the practices of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and may even border with lack of religious knowledge.

Following is an opinion from respected Shaikh Dr. Muzzamil Siddiqui, former president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA);

"This question is very much debated by the jurists in past two decades. The Supreme Council of Islamic Scholars in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) has allowed both organ donation and organ transplantation only in case of necessity.
The organ can be taken from the body of a living person with his/her consent and approval and also from the body of a dead person. In the case of a living person, the jurists have stipulated that this donation should not deprive him/her of vital organs. It should also not cause risk to his/her normal life.

The Fiqh Academy of the Muslim World League in Makkah AlMukarramah also allowed organ donation and transplantation in its 8th session held between 28 Rabi’ul Thani - 7 Jumadal Oula, 1405 Hijrah.

In 1408 Hijrah, The Fiqh Academy of the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Jeddah also allowed the use of the body organs of a person who has died in an accident, if the necessity requires the use of any organ to cure a patient, provided that a competent and trustworthy physician makes this decision.

It is important to note that most of the jurists have only allowed the donation of the organs. They do not allow the sale of human organs. Their position is that the sale of human organs violates the rules of the dignity and honor of the human being, and so it would be Haram in that case.

Some jurists suggest that because people have become too materialistic and it may not be possible to find a free organ, under necessity one can purchase the organs, but a Muslim should not sell his/her organs." (End Quote)

In this reply I presented the logical viewpoints. I personally favor the Fiqh Academy’s opinion as saving a life with consent of the blood or organ donor without jeopardizing his own life is of prime importance and one of the highly rewarded acts of humanity.

I hope this provides some answer. I seek Allah’s mercy and forgiveness for any and all of my mistakes and misunderstandings regarding this issue.

I leave you and your loved ones in the mercy, guidance and protection of Allah The Almighty.

AND ONLY ALLAH KNOWS BEST.

"
up vote
down vote
accepted
Organ transplantation is the moving of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site to another location on the patient's own body, for the purpose of replacing the recipient's damaged or absent organ.

With regard to the donor, the transplantation can be categorized into three types, i.e. :

Donors(Organ donation) in a state of still alive.
Donors(Organ donation) is in a coma.
Donors(Organ donation) in the state of death. It's mean transplanted organs will be taken when the donor has died under the provisions of medical and juridical, durability should also be considered to be taken for organ transplantation
1.Donors(Organ donation) in a state of still alive.

If the transplantation of organs taken from people who are still alive, then the law 'Haram', with reason:

has been described in Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 195 (The Cow)

enter image description here

And spend in the way of Allah and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.

The aayah reminded humans, so do not be reckless and careless in doing something, but still weigh the consequences are likely to be fatal for the donor himself, even though it has the purpose of humanitarian action is good and noble. Eg someone donating a kidney or eyes on others who need it because of family ties, friends or because he hoped the reward of those who require the grounds of economic crisis. In the last issue, ie organ donors in return or sell it, is prohibited, because the human body organ that belongs to God (milk ikhtishash), then it should not memperjualbelikannya. Humans are only entitled to use it, although part of the body of another person. People who donate their organs at the time still a healthy life to others, he will face the risk of impropriety, since it is impossible that God created the eyes or kidneys in pairs if there is no wisdom and benefits for a human being. So when the donor kidneys no longer function, then it is difficult to be helped back. Then as well, eliminating the disease from the recipient by creating new diseases for the donor. It is not allowed because the fiqh Qaeda mentioned:

الضَّرَرُ لاَ يُزَالُ بِالضَّرَرِ دَرْءُ اْلمَفاَسِدِ مُقَدَّمٌ عَلىَ جَلْبِ اْلمَصَالِحِ
"Danger (harm) should not be eliminated with danger (harm)an the other. Avoid damage / risk, take precedence over / above attractive benefit"

Related transplants, someone should give more priority to keep himself from destruction, rather than helping others by sacrificing yourself and be fatal, ultimately he was unable to carry out their duties and obligations, especially in carrying out his duty of worship.

2.Donors(Organ donation) is in a coma.

Transplanting donor organs is in a coma, the ruling remains forbidden, although according to the doctor, that the donor was going to die soon, because it can speed up his death and precedes the will of God, it can be said 'euthanasia' or hasten death. It is not callous / immoral conduct organ transplant or taking in a state of dying. A healthy person should attempt to cure the person who is in a coma, though according to the doctor, that the person who had the coma there is no hope for recovery. Because there are also people who can recover even though it was only a small part, but according to the medical, the patient had no hope for life. Therefore, taking donor organs is in a coma, should not be according to Islam for the following reasons:

Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad, Malik history of 'Umar ibn Yahya, al-Hakim, al-Bayhaqi and al-Daruquthni of Abu Sa'id al-Khudri and Ibn Majah history of Ibn' Abbas and 'Ubadah ibn al-Samit:

لاَ ضَرَرَ وَلاَ ضِرَارَ
"There should not be making madharat to yourself anyway and should not make madharat on someone else".

Based on the above hadith, harvesting organs from people is in a coma / dying haram, because it can make the donor madharat to accelerate resulting in death, which is called euthanasia. A person must try to cure the illness in order to maintain its life, because life and death are in God's hands. Therefore, the humans should not take his own life or hasten the death of another person, even if it was done by a doctor in order to reduce or eliminate the suffering of patients.

3.Donors(Organ donation) in the state of death.

Taking donor organs (heart, eye or kidney) legally dead, and medical, legal or permissible, ie permissible according to Islamic views on condition :

Recipient (the recipient organ donation) in a life-threatening emergency if not done the transplant, while he was in an optimal treatment both medical and non-medical, but to no avail. It is based on Fiqhiyyah Qaeda:

الضَّرَرُ يُزَالُ الضَّرُوْرَاتُ تُبِيْحُ اْلمَحْظُوْرَاتِ

"Emergency will allow the forbidden. The danger must be eliminated"

Also fits with the organ transplant recipient and will not lead to more serious complications of the disease compared to her previous state. Besides, there should be a testament to the heirs of the donor, to donate his organs when he died, or have permission from their heirs.

has been described in Surat Al-Mā'idah ayah 5:32 (The Table Spread) enter image description here

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."

down vote
According to the Ulemahs & those who have studied Islam thoroughly they say that its allowed if 3 conditions are fulfilled - 1.) If the condition of the recipient is very seviour & donation of the organ will surely be able to save his life for ex: being blind or damage to the eyes doesn't because death so it isn't permissible , but damage to the kidneys can lead to death so there its permissible 2.) It shouldn't be done for economical reasons , for monetary gains 3.) The organ donation shouldn't do a lot of harm to the donor so that he becomes completely impaired or die

& after death the above two conditions remains the same , except you can also donate eyes after death , but the 3rd condition is that not a lot of harm should be done to the dead corpse or the dead body & one more thing the brain dead or coma situation isn't actually death but your brain isn't functional & there have been over a 1000 cases where a person has recovered from coma , but this time according to the 3rd condition this time organ donation can cause the life of the donor if he's in coma so this time it's completely forbidden

Vrh

PostPostano: 31 kol 2016, 14:26 

Naravno da ne postoji islamizam za vas muslimane jer vam vjera to brani. Ali čim izađeš iz te muslimanske kutije (preostalih 6 milijardi na svijetu nisu muslimani i ne moraju razmišljati kao vi) odmah vidiš da postoji islamizam. A islamizam (kao i svi -izmi) ideologija političkog nametanja vaše vjere u sfere javnog života. Znači islamizam postoji.

Vrh

PostPostano: 31 kol 2016, 17:35 

Ism is sufix in english language, while Islam is arabic word.

Vrh

PostPostano: 31 kol 2016, 17:38 

BarackObama je napisao/la:
Naravno da ne postoji islamizam za vas muslimane jer vam vjera to brani. Ali čim izađeš iz te muslimanske kutije (preostalih 6 milijardi na svijetu nisu muslimani i ne moraju razmišljati kao vi) odmah vidiš da postoji islamizam. A islamizam (kao i svi -izmi) ideologija političkog nametanja vaše vjere u sfere javnog života. Znači islamizam postoji.

Ko sto li krscanijanizam i nametanje bozica cijelom svijetu.

Samo kazivanje islamizam je nametanje ideoligije muslinanu kako bi se njegova vjeta zvals i on ptozvao islamistom ravno je Muhamedancu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 ruj 2016, 13:41 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
BarackObama je napisao/la:

Ko sto li krscanijanizam i nametanje bozica cijelom svijetu.

Samo kazivanje islamizam je nametanje ideoligije muslinanu kako bi se njegova vjeta zvals i on ptozvao islamistom ravno je Muhamedancu.

Da kršćanizam je odgovoran zbog slavljenja Božića , ali islamizam je odgovoran za terorizam. :kava

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 ruj 2016, 13:26 

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/ateist-u-saudijskoj-arabiji-dobio-2000-udaraca-bicem-i-10-godina-zatvora/916898.aspx

Evo nesto malo i za ateiste, da ne misle da ih se ne tice.

Citat:
SUD u Saudijskoj Arabiji dosudio je dvije tisuće udaraca bičem i 10 godina zatvora 28-godišnjaku koji se na Twitteru deklarirao kao ateist. Platit će i kaznu od četiri tisuće dolara.

Čovjek se odbio pokajati, rekavši da je napisao ono u što vjeruje, i kako ima pravo izraziti svoja uvjerenja.

Vjerska policija koja nadzire društvene mreže otkrila je više od 600 tweetova kojima je negirao postojanje Boga, ismijavao Kuran, te sve proroke optuživao za laži i naučavanje ispunjeno mržnjom.

Osuđen je prema zakonu koji ateizam izjednačava s terorizmom.

Dakle, puna potpora Wildersu. Islam = terorizam i potrebno ga je zabraniti i najstrozije kaznjavati.

Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro!

Srbi RAUS!

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 ruj 2016, 13:32 

Vidio sam to neki dan ali sam odustao da postavim. Skužio sam da ih se umjesto kritika treba pohvaliti. Po islamu te osobe trebaju biti ubijene, pa su tu napravili jak kompromis zbog svijeta.

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 ruj 2016, 14:31 

Pa ok, ne treba ni muslimane ubijat, vec ih drzat zatvorene 10 godina u

slika

Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro!

Srbi RAUS!

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 12:26 

Zašto muslimani ne zabrane konzumaciju kokošijeg mesa, kao što zabranjuju svinjetinu, ako znamo da je kokoš također svejed i ima iste navike kao i svinja, jede prljavu hranu, a kada je gladna nepreža napasti i jesti pripadnike vlastite vrst, odnosno njene lešine?

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 12:27 

Zato što to Muhammad nije rekao. On je bio poznati zoolog, diplomirao na univerzitetu u Mecci.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 12:29 

Zanimljive teme, ima 15.000 bivših muslimana.

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 13:52 

ManInBlack je napisao/la:
Zašto muslimani ne zabrane konzumaciju kokošijeg mesa, kao što zabranjuju svinjetinu, ako znamo da je kokoš također svejed i ima iste navike kao i svinja, jede prljavu hranu, a kada je gladna nepreža napasti i jesti pripadnike vlastite vrst, odnosno njene lešine?

Zato što su jednostavno prepisali SZ.Kokoš nema veze sa svinjetinom i sl. svaštojedima,glede metabolizma itd.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 14:10 

Mar-kan je napisao/la:

Zato što su jednostavno prepisali SZ.Kokoš nema veze sa svinjetinom i sl. svaštojedima,glede metabolizma itd.

Kako se glista odražava na metabolizam kokoši i svinje?

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 15:19 

Mar-kan je napisao/la:

Kako se glista odražava na metabolizam kokoši i svinje?

Bitna je fiziologija životinje koja čini razliku da li je meso te životinje štetno ili ne za ljudsku uporabu.
Kokoš je ptica,čista,i 'odobrena' za ishranu od Boga.Naravno,ne kokoš iz modernog uzgoja. :-)Ta nije čista.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 15:55 

To su sve predrasude, bog je abrahamskim religijama zabranio konzumacije svinjetine , a hindusima govedine :) Da je bog stvorio religije u sibiru, u svetim knjigama bi bila zabranjena konzumacija sobova, tuljana i sl :)

Svaka hrana je štetna ako se unosi u većim količinama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 16:08 

Gluposti, u judaizmu je svinjetina zabranjena iz prostih zdravstvenih razloga, nema veze s religijom.

Svježa svinjetina je u prošlosti najmanje mogla izdržati da se ne pokvari u uvjetima mediteranske klime i uzrokovala je hrpu bolesti, to je glavni razlog zabrane svinjetine kod Židova.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 16:10 

To su sve predrasude, bog je abrahamskim religijama zabranio konzumacije svinjetine , a hindusima govedine :) Da je bog stvorio religije u sibiru, u svetim knjigama bi bila zabranjena konzumacija sobova, tuljana i sl :)

Svaka hrana je štetna ako se unosi u većim količinama.

Naš Bog nema veze sa hinduizmom.To nisu predrasude,sve lijepo piše u Bibliji.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2016, 16:35 

daramo je napisao/la:
Gluposti, u judaizmu je svinjetina zabranjena iz prostih zdravstvenih razloga, nema veze s religijom.

Svježa svinjetina je u prošlosti najmanje mogla izdržati da se ne pokvari u uvjetima mediteranske klime i uzrokovala je hrpu bolesti, to je glavni razlog zabrane svinjetine kod Židova.

Piletina se još brze kvari.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 3650 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 146  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 30 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: