HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 19 tra 2024, 09:35.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 58 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Filipini
PostPostano: 15 srp 2016, 11:49 

Napokon svijet dobio predsjednika koji drži do svoje riječi i predizbornih obećanja. Rekao im da će riješiti problem trgovine drogom i epidemije ovisnika. Kad je došao na vlast rekao narodu da uzme oružje u ruke i ubijaju ih gdje stignu.

Do sad 110 dilera roknutih, i 60.000 ovisnika se prijavili za zatvor na odvikavanje, frka ih da ih narod i policija ne ubiju.

Hebena statistika, funkcionira.

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Filipini
PostPostano: 15 srp 2016, 23:05 

BBC je napisao/la:
Napokon svijet dobio predsjednika koji drži do svoje riječi i predizbornih obećanja. Rekao im da će riješiti problem trgovine drogom i epidemije ovisnika. Kad je došao na vlast rekao narodu da uzme oružje u ruke i ubijaju ih gdje stignu.

Do sad 110 dilera roknutih, i 60.000 ovisnika se prijavili za zatvor na odvikavanje, frka ih da ih narod i policija ne ubiju.

Hebena statistika, funkcionira.

Čuj to? :palacgore1 ima neki link?

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 srp 2016, 23:21 

Samo za tebe jer si dobar ćoek.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... alers.html

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 srp 2016, 19:29 

Za jedan mjesec ih ubili 300. Izgleda gadno ali što da rade ljudi. Nekad moraš oštro. A tko ne želi da nastrada, pa majku mu staru samo prestaneš sa tim. Ili pušiš Marihuanu, zbog tog ne ubijaju.
Puno mrtvih tijela sumnjivo ima pištolj pored ruke. Ali dobro sad Filipini su to nećemo tražiti dlaku u jajetu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 srp 2016, 19:36 

Taj filipinski predsjednik je Papu Franju nazvao kurvinim sinom i odbija mu se ispričati.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 srp 2016, 11:18 

master_mind_ je napisao/la:
Taj filipinski predsjednik je Papu Franju nazvao kurvinim sinom i odbija mu se ispričati.

Hoce to obaviti osobno kad posjeti Vatikan?

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 srp 2016, 19:44 

puntar2.0 je napisao/la:

Hoce to obaviti osobno kad posjeti Vatikan?

Vjerojatno Franjo imao svoje momente o pomirbi sa džihadistima pri posjetu Filipinima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 srp 2016, 23:48 

Treba Franjo poslati papinsku bulu i ekskomunicirati ovog bezobraznog heretika.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 kol 2016, 13:03 

Filipinski predsjednik objavio imena političara, sudaca i policajaca uključenih u trgovinu drogama

:zubati

http://narod.hr/svijet/filipinski-preds ... nu-drogama

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 19:20 

Here we go again....surprise....surprise.

Citat:
Mayor of Filipino Town Orders Banishment of All Muslims From City
ASIA & PACIFIC
07:08 10.08.2016(updated 07:16 10.08.2016) Get short URL

Muslims in the Philippines have expressed deep concern over reports of a pledge made by a provincial town mayor to force thousands of Muslim residents out of the settlement, as part of his campaign to counter drug trafficking.

On Monday, the Manila Times reported that Amadeo Gregorio Perez, the mayor of the town of Urdaneta, in the Pangasinan province, has blamed all drug-trafficking in the region on Muslims, and ordered every adherent to that faith to leave the area. He has given them three weeks.

Delivering at a flag-raising ceremony on Monday, the mayor cited a report from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) making the claim that 84 percent of the over 5,000 Muslims who reside in the area are engaged in drug smuggling.
The mayor stated that most crime in the area, whether murder, robbery, rape or assassination, is linked to drug dealers.

As a solution to the problem, Perez told local authorities to ban Muslims from entering the urban area. He also ordered non-Muslim property owners in Urdaneta who rent living or business space to Muslims to evict them.

Urdaneta’s local economy is heavily dependent on businesses run by Muslims, with some 400 dry goods stalls, and other distribution and retail establishments, dispersed across the city. The mayor has declared, however, that a banishment of the entire religious community, including families with women and children, is essential “to stop the proliferation of illegal drugs here.”

Among obstacles to the realization of Perez’s plans are that some 3,000 Muslims legally reside in the area and many are employed in local government.

Responding to the news, the governor of the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao, Mujiv Hataman, said he “would like to believe that this isn't true, because this is nothing but discrimination.” Hataman observed that the evidence offered by the small town mayor is absurd, and pointed out that expelling the entire Muslim community from the area will not end crime.
“[These are] mindless acts that are clearly prejudiced against our Muslim brothers and sisters, especially when these violate their constitutionally protected and fundamental human rights, including their right to life and liberty, to be secure in their persons, and to freely practice their religion as Filipinos of faith,” Interaksyon cited Hataman saying.

Meanwhile, several Muslim groups have left Urdaneta, seeking a more welcoming place to live, according to the Urdaneta City Muslim Association.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 kol 2016, 03:32 

Filipini iako su vecinska katolicka zemlja imaju puno muslimana koji su im Arapi ostavili. Svi se nalaze na tom jednom otoku i u proslosti su se pokusavali odcijepiti te prouzrokovali teroristicke napade.

Duterte, predsjednik Filipina je jucer americkog ambasadora nazvao ******** i doslovno ga izvrijedjao. :D

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 kol 2016, 06:22 

MILF gerila.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 18:29 

:laugh
Sviđa mi se presidente. Prvi put u životu čujem da je neka država zaprijetila da će napustiti tu besmislenu i beskorisnu organizaciju.

Citat:
Philippines' President Rodrigo Duterte threatens to leave the UN after human rights experts call for the killings of drug traffickers to stop - as the death toll rises to 1,500

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has threatened to leave the UN and invite China and other countries to form a new organisation
This comes as two UN human rights experts urged for the killings to be stopped
Since his inauguration in May, about 1,500 suspected drug traffickers are believed to have been killed
By ALISHA BUAYA FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA
PUBLISHED: 13:29 GMT, 21 August 2016 | UPDATED: 15:53 GMT, 21 August 2016

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte railed against the United Nations on Sunday after it called for an end to the wave of killings unleashed by his war on drugs, saying he might leave the organisation and invite China and others to form a new one.

Two UN human rights experts last week urged Manila to stop the extra-judicial executions and killings that have escalated since Duterte won the presidency on a promise to wipe out drugs.
About 1,500 suspected drug traffickers have been killed since he came to power after winning the election on May 9.
Scroll down for video

'I don't give a s*** about repercussions' says Philippines President

Duterte on Friday denied that the government was responsible and in a middle-of-the-night news conference in his home town, Davao, said the deaths were not the work of the police and invited UN experts to investigate themselves.
The news conference was broadcast by local media and the full version was posted on Facebook by GMA news.

'I will prove to the world that you are a very stupid expert,' he said, urging them to count not just the number of drug-related deaths but also the innocent lives lost to drugs.
He then launched an attack on the United Nations and its members - including by inference Manila's traditionally close ally, Washington - saying, it could not fulfill its own mandate but was 'worrying about the bones of criminals piling up'.

President Duterte pledges to crush crime during inauguration

'I do not want to insult you. But maybe we'll just have to decide to separate from the United Nations,' he said. 'Why do you have to listen to this stupid?'

Criticising the U.N. for not doing enough to address hunger and terrorism and for not being able to do anything about Syria and Iraq and allowing big powers to bomb villages and kill innocent civilians, he said he would invite China and African nations to form another global organisation.

'You now, United Nations, if you can say one bad thing about me, I can give you 10 (about you). I tell you, you are an inutile. Because if you are really true to your mandate, you could have stopped all these wars and killing.'

Asked about the possible consequences of his comments, he said: 'What is ... repercussions? I don't give a shit to them.'

He said the United Nations should have acted according to protocol by sending someone such as a rapporteur to talk to him.
'You do not just go out and give a sh*****g statement against a country,' he said.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2016, 19:29 

Indonezija je bila izbačena čini mi se.

Ne, istupila na godinu dana valjda i formirala rivalsku organizaciju :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 kol 2016, 14:47 

:palacgore1

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 09:33 

Tip nazvao Obamu "kučkinim sinom" i upozorio ga da se ne petlja u njihove unutarnje stvari. Obama otkazao sastanak sa njim.
Ubijanja dilera idu i dalje ali njemu neovisne ankete daju 91% podrške naroda.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 10:06 

2.5 tisuća roknutih. Biće još veća podrška . Ovi manjinci su levo liberalnog stajališta i musli

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 12:24 

Ja sam danas na svabskom TVu cuo da je Obamu nazvao kurvinim sinom a ne Papu ?! I da je Obama odma otkazao neki sastanak snjim.
A do toga je doslo jer je Obama reko da krsi ljudska prava i da nemoze tako postupat sa dilerima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 12:35 

Sve globalne sluzbe zapadne, ima ih 3, necemo poimence rade globalni biznis sa drogom. Zbog crnih fondova, podmicivanja rezima, politicara, tajnih operacija. Ovaj im rusi proracun. U Afganistanu od kada su dosli povecana proizvodnja 10 puta. Vojnim teretnjacima se transportira do baze Bondstil na KiM, a odatle siptari rade ulicni dileraj.

http://www.nspm.rs/savremeni-svet/opiju ... alphabet=l odlican clanak za razumeti pokvarenost

Zapadnjaci su vodili 2 opijumska rata sa Kinom Englezi, kada nisu imali sta u kontri im platiti za kineski izvoz na zapad.
500 milijuna Kineze drogirali.

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 13:44 

VUKsaJUGA je napisao/la:
Ja sam danas na svabskom TVu cuo da je Obamu nazvao kurvinim sinom a ne Papu ?! I da je Obama odma otkazao neki sastanak snjim.
A do toga je doslo jer je Obama reko da krsi ljudska prava i da nemoze tako postupat sa dilerima.

Navodno se sinoć ispričao Obami.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 13:47 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
KiM jedan jednodnevni ban. Ako nastaviš stalno odvlačiti diskusije na tvoje teme, razmislit ćemo o trajnom.

Zdraviji je forum bez tebe.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 sij 2017, 12:45 

http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/filipini-dva ... ment170088

Filipini: Dva broda ruske mornarice stigla u Manilu
PDF Štampa El. pošta
utorak, 03. januar 2017.
Dva broda ruske mornarice stigla su danas u Manilu usred nastojanja filipinskog predsednika Rodriga Dutertea da intenzivira veze sa Moskvom, uključujući i mogući dogovor o nabavci oružju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 svi 2017, 12:18 

Tip je stvarno nešto posebno. Ne da se ucjenjivati novcem od strane EU budala.

Citat:
After EU Threatens Sanctions, Philippines Refuses Aid to Stop ‘Interfering With Our Internal Affairs’

by BREITBART LONDON19 May 2017310

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — The Philippines will no longer accept new grants from the European Union, officials said Thursday, forgoing possibly more than 250 million euros ($ 278.7 million) in funds for development projects in the country.
The EU delegation in Manila said the Philippine government informed it about its decision Wednesday, but it has yet to receive a written notice. Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea, in a text reply to the Associated Press, said the move was “to discourage them from interfering with our internal affairs.”

President Rodrigo Duterte earlier had challenged the EU to stop its assistance after the bloc warned that the Philippines risks losing tariff-free exports to Europe because of the thousands killed in the war on drugs launched by Duterte and Manila’s moves to revive the death penalty.

“The President has approved the recommendation of the Department of Finance not to accept grants from the EU that may allow it to interfere with internal policies of the Philippines,” presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella told reporters Thursday.

EU Ambassador Franz Jessen said more than 250 million euros ($278.7 million) worth of grants could be at stake.

“We are still awaiting more detailed clarification from the government,” Jessen said in an email to the AP. “The amount possibly concerned by the new decision is 250 million euro plus. For this year the amount affected could be 100 million euro.”

Development projects currently using EU assistance include a 35 million euro ($39 million) grant to support the peace process with Muslim rebels in the southern Philippines.

The EU is the largest foreign investor in the Philippines, the only member of the 10-nation Association of Southeast Asian Nations to enjoy duty-free exports under EU’s Generalized Scheme of Preferences + or GSP+ incentives for developing countries. The Philippine’s duty-free exports to EU was worth around 1.6 billion euros ($1.78 million) in 2016, according to EU delegation data.

In March, the EU summoned a Philippine envoy to explain an expletive-laden tirade by Duterte, who threatened to hang EU officials for opposing his efforts to re-impose the death penalty.

The EU’s external action service, the equivalent of a foreign office, said it hauled Charge d’Affaires Alan Deniega to its Brussels headquarters to provide “an explanation for the recent, unacceptable comments of President Duterte.”

The move highlights growing European exasperation with the president. Earlier, the EU denied his allegations that it proposed solving the Philippines’ drug problem by creating treatment clinics where illegal drugs such as methamphetamine or cocaine would be dispensed.

Duterte has lashed out at the EU repeatedly for raising human rights concerns over his deadly crackdown on illegal drugs.

“If you think it is high time for you to withdraw your assistance, go ahead, we will not beg for it,” Duterte said in a speech in October, referring to aid from the U.S., EU and other critics.

The social development arm of the influential Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines criticized the government’s decision.

“The Duterte administration is just too fanatically engrossed on the war on drugs, hating every institution that questions it,” said the Rev. Edwin Gariguez, head of the CBCP-National Secretariat for Social Action. “This short-sightedness is echoed even in making foreign or economic policy, which is extremely detrimental to the welfare and interest of the poor, like this decision not to accept EU aid.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 svi 2017, 16:08 

Duterte: China threatened war in South China Sea if Philippines drills for oil

slika

Beijing threatened the Philippines with war if Manila pressed its claims over the disputed South China Sea islets and drilled for oil in the area, according to Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte.

Duterte produced his seemingly sensational comments while delivering a speech at the National Convention of the Philippine Coast Guard Auxiliary in Davao City. The Philippine president recalled Monday conversation with China’s President Xi Jinping regarding the disputed areas of the South China Sea and explained why he abstained from pressing the claims.

“I really said, ‘It’s ours. I’d like you to listen for a while.’ I said, ‘Mr. Xi Jinping, I would insist that that is ours and I will drill oil there,’” Duterte said.

The Chinese leader, however, allegedly threatened Duterte with an all-out conflict if the latter greenlighted drilling.

“[Xi Jinping] replied to me, ‘We are friends. We do not want to quarrel with you… We want to maintain the present warm relationship. But if you force the issue, we’ll go to war,’” Duterte said.

“What more could I say?” added Duterte.

The Philippine strongman allegedly insisted in his claims, citing the July 2016 Hague arbitral ruling, which did not find the Chinese claims to be strong enough and ruled in favor of the Philippines. The Chinese government replied that its claims were “historical,” according to Duterte.

Beijing, however, did not rule out discussion of the arbitral decision at some point in the future.

“China said if we remain friends, it said, ‘We will talk about the arbitral ruling. But it cannot be now. You know why? You are not the only claimant. Vietnam is also a virulent claimant,’” Duterte told the audience.

Duterte then claimed that if it was solely up to him, he would go to war anyway, but China’s military superiority would turn the conflict into “massacre and it will destroy everything.”

Several groups of islets in the South China Sea have been a source of contention between various states in the region, including China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and the others. Taiwan, which Beijing considers part of China, has also laid claims on some of the islands.

Similarly to the situation with the disputed islands in the East China Sea, primarily contested by China and Japan, the dispute escalated when supposedly rich oil and gas reserves were discovered in the area.

https://www.rt.com/news/389021-duterte- ... s-dispute/

:biceovodobro

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 svi 2017, 07:20 

KiM je napisao/la:
http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/filipini-dva-broda-ruske-mornarice-stigla-u-manilu.html?alphabet=l#yvComment170088

Filipini: Dva broda ruske mornarice stigla u Manilu
PDF Štampa El. pošta
utorak, 03. januar 2017.
Dva broda ruske mornarice stigla su danas u Manilu usred nastojanja filipinskog predsednika Rodriga Dutertea da intenzivira veze sa Moskvom, uključujući i mogući dogovor o nabavci oružju.

Neće to proći bez posledica :kava

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 58 post(ov)a ]  Stranica 1, 2, 3  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: goran2hr i 51 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: