Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1377 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 56  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Irak - sukobi u 2014
PostPostano: 19 kol 2014, 15:42 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Ti ćeš određivati ko je pravi musliman.

Blento ne određuje ti on ko je musliman a ko ne nego ISIL.

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 kol 2014, 20:24 

Tekfiristi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 08:03 

ISIL odrubio glavu američkom novinaru i zaprijetio Obami
slika

http://www.vecernji.hr/svijet/isil-odru ... ami-956453

Kako reče jedan moj čovjekoljubivi i miroljubivi pajdaš, možda bi bilo najbolje da se na njih baci atomska bomba.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 09:13 

Sad ce se svi zgrazat a sto su Hrvate isti ti ubijali u BiH to je nebitno. Vazno je prozivit katarzu zbog Dretelja...

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 09:52 

Ko će se zgražati?

Treba jasno i glasno reći da su Hrvati Srednje Bosne bili prvi Europljani koji su se suočili sa zlom islamizma u vrijeme kad zbog tadašnjih predrasuda i interesa taj sukob nije bio okarakteriziran na ispravan način.

Ni prvi ni posljednji put.

Ali to nije razlog da se povijesna nepravda ne ispravi.

Smrt islamizmu, sloboda narodu. :HVO

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 10:55 

Maheri su za PR, mora im se priznati. Trenutno 5.5 milijardi ljudi mrzi islam, sharia, kalifate, kurce palce i ostatak od 1.6 milijardi muslimana.
Koja osoba gore dolje, na stranu politička korektnost i tu je to negdje.

Treba imati urođen talent da tako zgadiš svijetu svoju religiju, nije to lako.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 11:05 

Mogu slobodno reći za svoje okruženje, islamofobija je poprimila široke razmjere u hrvatskom društvu. Al qaeda je shvaćana kao teroristička organizacija ali kao više manje protivnik Amerikancima i njihovom imperijalzimu. Netko bi ih donekle i pravdao zbog toga. Ali ISIL je tu stavio točku na i, svi su shvatili opasnost koju Islam nosi sa sobom i da on predstavlja udar na civiliziran i kulturan svijet, kulturološki ne pripada Europi. Govorim o okruženju svih političkih i svjetonazorskih opcija. To je ogroman plus za jedinstvo hrvatskog naroda kad dođe vrijeme za to, a poslužit će za kolektivno osvještenje svih europskih naroda.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 11:11 

Mislim da je besmisleno spominjati Hrvate na ovoj temi. Sasvim nebitna stvar.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 12:25 

doc je napisao/la:
Ko će se zgražati?

Treba jasno i glasno reći da su Hrvati Srednje Bosne bili prvi Europljani koji su se suočili sa zlom islamizma u vrijeme kad zbog tadašnjih predrasuda i interesa taj sukob nije bio okarakteriziran na ispravan način.

Ni prvi ni posljednji put.

Ali to nije razlog da se povijesna nepravda ne ispravi.

Smrt islamizmu, sloboda narodu. :HVO

Срби su na žalost prvi. :kava

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 12:32 

Ne znam šta su recimo hteli sa ovim činom.Ovo im je uobičajena praksa.Jel moguće da oni zaista očekuju da će se neko ovoga uplašiti?Samo daju dozvolu neprijatelju da ih zatire bez milosti.
Posle će biti kuknjava za civilnim žrtvama kao u Palestini.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 13:03 

http://m.tportal.hr/vijesti/347207/Novi ... newsu.html

Ovi objavili cijelu snimku. Ono sto je cudno je kako drugi nisu. Pokazuje koliko su mediji pod kontrolom Amera. Drugi ulazu u ovo-ono a oni diljem svijeta u medije. Tako su BiH pretvorili Hrvate od zrtava u krvnike. Valjda ce bar ponekom ovo otvorit oci.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 13:18 

Muslims reject ISIL's changes to Quran
18/08/2014
"If you intend to exterminate and win the right to kill every human being who is not a believer, than you have to change this part of Quran," an Islamic scholar told SETimes.
By Linda Karadaku for the Southeast European Times in Pristina -- 18/08/14

photo
A man reads the Quran at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. Muslims throughout southeast Europe and Turkey are opposed to efforts by ISIL to change the Quran to fit the terrorist group's philosophies. [AFP]
Islamic scholars and Muslims in southeast Europe and Turkey are rejecting changes to the Quran that the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) is attempting to make by removing what it calls "distorted" passages.

Scholars in the region are outraged by the changes, which they say is an attempt by ISIL to modify the Quran to serve its extremist agenda.

"At a time when it is said that the Quran has come out from the messenger of Allah … and who are those that have the right to change the verses of the Quran… Those who have stained their hands with the blood of innocent people. Their statements are really, very, very humiliating in general for those people who believe in the Muslim religion," Florije Ferati, a Kosovo citizen from Gjilan, told SETimes.

"The Quran is our holy and unchangeable book. According to it we live and pray. This is not something that should be adapted to people, but people need to adapt to it," Mirza Polovina, 57, told SETimes as she left the Bajrlakli mosque in Belgrade.

Esad Dzudzevic, president of the Bosniak National Council in Serbia, agreed. "The Quran is a book that should be respected and adhered to, not to be changed," Dzudzevic told SETimes.

"The Quran is the word of God. If you change any part of it, it wouldn't be the Quran anymore," Serdar Korucu, a 30-year-old news editor in Turkey, told SETimes.

Resul Rexhepi, general secretary for the Islamic Community in Kosovo, said the originality of the Quran has been protected for 14 centuries.

"Nobody has touched, not even a letter, not a word and not a verse of the Quran. Protecting the Quran in its original or identical form as it came down is guaranteed from the mighty Allah himself. Therefore, if somebody said or pretended, be it even from the so-called ISIL, that they would touch or change even a single word or a letter of the Quran, he cannot do that. Above all, he who only tries to do something like that … is not Muslim," Rexhepi told SETimes.

Genti Kruja, director of culture and editor-in-chief for "Zani I Nalte" (The Loud Voice) in the Islamic Community in Albania, said changes to the Quran are forbidden.

"In order to preserve this text without any mistake, the Prophet forbid people to write something else religious, as were his words, which have been memorised and written after the Prophet passed away," Kruja told SETimes.

Mehmet Vehbi Guler, retired Imam from Turkey's presidency of religious affairs, Diyanet, had a similar reaction to ISIL's actions.

"The Quran is a miraculous book. In no sense you can touch it. In no sense can you touch any of its periods, any of its commas. Any intervention would damage the meaning, would destroy the meaning. It is very sensitive. In Arabic there are 'hı' and 'ha' letters. You can read a sentence which means 'God created the world' with 'hı' and a dot on top of it. When you omit the dot on the letter 'hı' the sentence would mean, 'God destroyed the world, '" he told SETimes.

"I am 100 percent sure that the Quran will not be changed. ISIL won't succeed on that. I recommend to my brothers and sisters to read the Quran approved by the Turkey's presidency of religious affairs, Diyanet. At the end of each approved Quran, there is a stamp proving it. Please do not read any other Quran that has not passed from the examination of Diyanet," he said.

The media quoted the Afaq al-Iraq television network that ISIL wants to omit a verse in El-Kafirun that is addressed to non-believers and concludes with the words, "you have your religion, whereas I have my religion."

"In this verse, it is clearly stressed that anyone can believe in his religion. Muslims believe in Islam, Buddhists in Buddha, and Christians in Christianity, etc. This is one of the arguments for the religious tolerance as well. Meaning, the Muslim is Muslim and lives with his religion, does not touch anybody else or his religion. If you intend to exterminate and win the right to kill every human being who is not a believer, then you have to change this part of the Quran. The main point is that besides this verse, there are other verses and words of the Prophet that support the same issue," Kruja said.

Another section that ISIL plans to change is the Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers).

Imam Guler said the change is inconsistent with Islam.

"It defines the right attitude to those who reject faith. There is no need to persecute or abuse anyone for his faith or belief. According to the Quran, whoever recites the kalima shahadah, 'God is one and Mohammad is his Prophet,' is Muslim. You cannot define people who drink alcohol as unbelievers, you become only guilty. They want to change this. The Prophet Mohammad said Muslims do not kill Muslims, do not kill any one, and do not kill animals. However ISIL has been killing whoever comes their way. They are not Muslims, they are not humans," he said.

ISIL is continuing a campaign of terror in Iraq after they entered from Syria, capturing major towns in the northern part of the country, killing, executing, forcing people to leave, establishing their own sharia rules and forcing Christians and Jews who still live there to pay a tax. The Islamic Communities in the Balkans and Turkey have been appealing to the youngsters not to join the terrorist group.

Related Articles
Guler appealed to the young Turkish people not to believe ISIL's discourse on jihad.

"First of all Islam says let people live, do not kill. Islam is not the name of a fearful system. It is the name of peace, love, tender, justice and kindness. Muslims make people laugh, not cry, Muslims help people. If you don't do this, you are not Muslim, no matter how much you claim you are Muslim," he said.

Correspondents Zeynep Cermen in Istanbul and Bojana Milovanovic in Belgrade contributed to this report.

What do you think will be the result of ISIL's attempt to change the Quran? Add your thoughts in the comment field.

This content was commissioned for SETimes.com.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 13:19 

Muslims reject ISIL's changes to Quran
18/08/2014
"If you intend to exterminate and win the right to kill every human being who is not a believer, than you have to change this part of Quran," an Islamic scholar told SETimes.
By Linda Karadaku for the Southeast European Times in Pristina -- 18/08/14

l. Muslims throughout southeast Europe and Turkey are opposed to efforts by ISIL to change the Quran to fit the terrorist group's philosophies. [AFP]
Islamic scholars and Muslims in southeast Europe and Turkey are rejecting changes to the Quran that the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) is attempting to make by removing what it calls "distorted" passages.

Scholars in the region are outraged by the changes, which they say is an attempt by ISIL to modify the Quran to serve its extremist agenda.

"At a time when it is said that the Quran has come out from the messenger of Allah … and who are those that have the right to change the verses of the Quran… Those who have stained their hands with the blood of innocent people. Their statements are really, very, very humiliating in general for those people who believe in the Muslim religion," Florije Ferati, a Kosovo citizen from Gjilan, told SETimes.

"The Quran is our holy and unchangeable book. According to it we live and pray. This is not something that should be adapted to people, but people need to adapt to it," Mirza Polovina, 57, told SETimes as she left the Bajrlakli mosque in Belgrade.

Esad Dzudzevic, president of the Bosniak National Council in Serbia, agreed. "The Quran is a book that should be respected and adhered to, not to be changed," Dzudzevic told SETimes.

"The Quran is the word of God. If you change any part of it, it wouldn't be the Quran anymore," Serdar Korucu, a 30-year-old news editor in Turkey, told SETimes.

Resul Rexhepi, general secretary for the Islamic Community in Kosovo, said the originality of the Quran has been protected for 14 centuries.

"Nobody has touched, not even a letter, not a word and not a verse of the Quran. Protecting the Quran in its original or identical form as it came down is guaranteed from the mighty Allah himself. Therefore, if somebody said or pretended, be it even from the so-called ISIL, that they would touch or change even a single word or a letter of the Quran, he cannot do that. Above all, he who only tries to do something like that … is not Muslim," Rexhepi told SETimes.

Genti Kruja, director of culture and editor-in-chief for "Zani I Nalte" (The Loud Voice) in the Islamic Community in Albania, said changes to the Quran are forbidden.

"In order to preserve this text without any mistake, the Prophet forbid people to write something else religious, as were his words, which have been memorised and written after the Prophet passed away," Kruja told SETimes.

Mehmet Vehbi Guler, retired Imam from Turkey's presidency of religious affairs, Diyanet, had a similar reaction to ISIL's actions.

"The Quran is a miraculous book. In no sense you can touch it. In no sense can you touch any of its periods, any of its commas. Any intervention would damage the meaning, would destroy the meaning. It is very sensitive. In Arabic there are 'hı' and 'ha' letters. You can read a sentence which means 'God created the world' with 'hı' and a dot on top of it. When you omit the dot on the letter 'hı' the sentence would mean, 'God destroyed the world, '" he told SETimes.

"I am 100 percent sure that the Quran will not be changed. ISIL won't succeed on that. I recommend to my brothers and sisters to read the Quran approved by the Turkey's presidency of religious affairs, Diyanet. At the end of each approved Quran, there is a stamp proving it. Please do not read any other Quran that has not passed from the examination of Diyanet," he said.

The media quoted the Afaq al-Iraq television network that ISIL wants to omit a verse in El-Kafirun that is addressed to non-believers and concludes with the words, "you have your religion, whereas I have my religion."

"In this verse, it is clearly stressed that anyone can believe in his religion. Muslims believe in Islam, Buddhists in Buddha, and Christians in Christianity, etc. This is one of the arguments for the religious tolerance as well. Meaning, the Muslim is Muslim and lives with his religion, does not touch anybody else or his religion. If you intend to exterminate and win the right to kill every human being who is not a believer, then you have to change this part of the Quran. The main point is that besides this verse, there are other verses and words of the Prophet that support the same issue," Kruja said.

Another section that ISIL plans to change is the Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers).

Imam Guler said the change is inconsistent with Islam.

"It defines the right attitude to those who reject faith. There is no need to persecute or abuse anyone for his faith or belief. According to the Quran, whoever recites the kalima shahadah, 'God is one and Mohammad is his Prophet,' is Muslim. You cannot define people who drink alcohol as unbelievers, you become only guilty. They want to change this. The Prophet Mohammad said Muslims do not kill Muslims, do not kill any one, and do not kill animals. However ISIL has been killing whoever comes their way. They are not Muslims, they are not humans," he said.

ISIL is continuing a campaign of terror in Iraq after they entered from Syria, capturing major towns in the northern part of the country, killing, executing, forcing people to leave, establishing their own sharia rules and forcing Christians and Jews who still live there to pay a tax. The Islamic Communities in the Balkans and Turkey have been appealing to the youngsters not to join the terrorist group.

Related Articles
Guler appealed to the young Turkish people not to believe ISIL's discourse on jihad.

"First of all Islam says let people live, do not kill. Islam is not the name of a fearful system. It is the name of peace, love, tender, justice and kindness. Muslims make people laugh, not cry, Muslims help people. If you don't do this, you are not Muslim, no matter how much you claim you are Muslim," he said.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 13:30 

Citat:
NJEMAČKI ministar izravno je u intervjuu u srijedu označio Katar kao zemlju koja financira džihadiste Islamske države (IS).

"Takva situacija uvijek ima prošlost", izjavio je na tv postaji ZDF ministar za razvoj Gerd Mueller iz redova konzervativaca kancelarke Angele Merkel. "Tko financira te postrojbe?", upitao se. "Pomišljam na Katar".

Ministar gospodarstva, socijaldemokratski zamjenik kancelarke Sigmar Gabriel ocijenio je u utorak da međunarodna zajednica neće izbjeći "raspravu o tome tko je sada i u prošlosti dao financijska sredstva za naoružavanje IS".

Dodao je da se "to nije moglo napraviti bez novca", no nije imenovao nijednu zemlju.

Njemačka bi idućih dana trebala odlučiti o mogućoj isporuci oružja Kurdima koji se bore protiv džihadista na sjeveru Iraka, što izaziva polemiku u zemlji.

U Siriji samo u srpnju unovačeno novih 6.000 pripadnika IS-a

Sirijski opservatorij za ljudska prava (SOHR) objavio je u utorak da je broj boraca IS-a u Siriji premašio 50.000 i da je samo u srpnju unovačeno novih 6.000 pripadnika.

Ta ekstremistička skupina koja sije teror na područjima koje kontrolira, posljednjih desetak dana na meti je američkih zračnih napada na sjeveru Iraka.

Radikalna sunitska frakcija, koja se odmetnula od al Kaide zauzela je posljednjih mjeseci velike dijelove Sirije i Iraka.

Njemačka spremna poslati oružje iračkim Kurdima

Njemačka je spremna poslati oružje kurdskim snagama sigurnosti na sjeveru Iraka koji se bore protiv džihadista Islamske države, kazali su u srijedu njemački ministri vanjskih poslova i obrane.

Vojna oprema kao što su kacige i sigurnosni prsluci bit će poslani odmah, rekao je ministar vanjskih poslova Frank-Walter Steinmeier, dodajući da je Berlin pristao poslati i oružje.

"Možemo zamisliti slanje daljnje oprem, uključivo oružja. Velika Britanija, Italija i Francuska odlučile su poslati takvu opremu i mi smo također spremni to učiniti", rekao je.

"Sva ta oprema ima za cilj pomoći kurdskim snagama sigurnosti da se odupru napadima Islamske države", rekao je.

Na kraju Katar postao veće zlo nego Saudijska Arabija. Odakle poriv tim zemljicama da se igraju geopolitike, zašto ne mogu biti koliko toliko mirni kao Kuvajt i UAE.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 14:17 

Najbolji potez kojeg je Assad povukao od početka rata je davanje totalne amnestije svim pobunjenicima Sirijcima.
To je napravilo nevjerojatan razdor u njihovim redovima i članovi im se masovno vraćaju doma, neće sa njima više ništa da imaju.
Genijalan potez, kako vrijeme leti u Siriji će se uskoro boriti samo stranci, Bošnjaci i slični.

Assad ima vrlo mudre savjetnike.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 14:20 

Ameri blagonaklono gledaju na svako glupo trosenje petrodolara. Pa tako i ovakve stvari cak poticu. Muslici na muslice. Win-win. I njima i Izraelu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 21:28 

Sve je to mila majka kako će biti kad krene u Arabiji i Emiratima. Ovima se crno na oči navuče kad vide one da plaze oko kamena u Mecca.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2014, 22:25 

Izgleda da će ovako napasti Bagdad?
http://vijesti.in.rs/region/džihadisti-u-tunelima-jna-jugosloveni-gradili-za-sadama-isil-sada-napada-bagdad-iz-zemlje

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 00:48 

Nasli su im penicilin:
slika
Citat:
ŽENSKI BATALJUN OD KOJEG STRAHUJE ISIS

Islamisti bježe od ratnica, ako ih ubije žena, neće u raj

Uvidjevši propust u šerijatskom zakonu, Kurdi žene poslali na front

Noćna mora boraca radikalnog islamističkog pokreta IS, koji je zauzevši sjever Iraka proglasio kalifat i uveo strogi šerijatski zakon, ženske su pripadnice kurdskih snaga pešmerga.

Za časopis Forbes, Anushay Hossain piše da borci IS-a vjeruju da neće ići u raj ako ih ubije žena. Mlade Kurdkinje, koje odavno s kalašnjikovom u rukama sudjeluju u oružanim akcijama, upravo zato na poseban način plaše okrutne borce.

http://www.zabranjeni.hr/islamisti-bjeze-od-ratnica--ako-ih-ubije-zena--ne-mogu-uci-u-raj/1214272/

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 01:10 

I ako budu obešeni,to jest ne pusti im se krv.Ništa od hurija.
Žalosno je šta se radi sa tim jadnim muslimanskim narodom.Kako ih manipulišu i uništavaju.Taj Irak je nekad bila super država.To je kolevka civilizacije.
Dođoše Amerikanci i uništiše ih.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 12:14 

Za sve ateiste i ne-muslimane jedna stvar je krucijalno bitna za shvatiti.
Sve ovo što rade ovi manijaci iz ISIS (ISIL) je Muhammad radio u svoje vrijeme. Oni samo oponašaju njegov život i djela.

Što prije to svijet shvati prije će se lakše nositi sa tim problemom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 12:55 

Da kako da ne Muhammed je imao kalašnjikov.
Ubijao Jezide, ili hvatao Američke novinare. -.-

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 12:56 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Da kako da ne Muhammed je imao kalašnjikov.
Ubijao Jezide, ili hvatao Američke novinare. -.-

Te ublehe prodaji nani doma. Takijaj na islambosna forumu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 13:03 

Daj ba vidi se iz aviona da lupaš glkuposti.
I uhvatili se tekije ko pijan plota. =))
Prvo Isil je ničim izazvana počela da se širi što nije bio slučaje za vrijem Muhameda a.s.
Drugo ovi bi da mijenjaju Kur'an, da ubijaju one što loču, ali odmah alkohol nije bio zabranjen tek kasnije ali kazna nije bila smrt za konzumiranje alkohola.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2014, 13:07 

Kakve gluposti.

Muhammad je dokazano:

- Ubijao zarobljenike
- Uzimao njihove žene za ropkinje i sex
- Uzimao sebi petinu plijena od pljačke, ostalo dijelio sljedbenicima
- Nasilno konvertirao ljude na islam, one koji nisu htjeli ubijao
- Imao sex sa ropkinjama koje je zarobio u borbama.

Što tu nema što ISIS ne radi.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1377 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 56  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 39 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: