Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 20889 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 836  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Izrael
PostPostano: 29 tra 2015, 11:59 

Netanyahu planning media crackdown in coalition agreement
slika
All new legislation concerning the media will require the approval of the communications minister.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is working on a clause in Likud’s coalition agreements with the various factions that would give the communications minister the power to decide which media laws and reforms the coalition will promote and which ones it will bury.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.654009

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 tra 2015, 12:05 

Netanyahu prepared to crush High Court, undermine foundations of democracy, Gal-On says
slika
PM determined to pass bill that would allow the Knesset to pass laws vetoed by the High Court on grounds that they defy Basic Laws.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is determined to pass a bill that would allow the Knesset to re-legislate laws declared unconstitutional by the High Court, he told Meretz leader Zehava Gal-On Monday.

The bill in question is part of a judicial- reform package meant to fight judicial activism, which Likud and Bayit Yehudi hope to make part of the next coalition’s guidelines and Kulanu chairman Moshe Kahlon opposes.

The proposal would allow the Knesset to pass laws vetoed by the High Court on grounds that they defy Basic Laws, which are meant to eventually form a constitution. The laws would have to be voted in by a full majority of 61 MKs and would have to be renewed every four years.

This “override clause” is already part of Basic Law: Freedom of Occupation passed in 1994 following a demand by Shas to pass a law prohibiting the import of non-kosher meat. Likud and Bayit Yehudi seek to have it apply to all Basic Law: Human Dignity and Liberty.

The other judicial reform the parties want to implement is to increase the number of politicians on the Committee to Appoint Judges from four to six, thus decreasing the proportion of judges to elected officials on the panel.

Kahlon cosponsored a bill to the same effect in the 17th Knesset, but opposed it in coalition talks.

Gal-On said Netanyahu emphasized the judicial reforms, especially the override clause, in their meeting Monday afternoon.

“The cat is out of the bag. The prime minister is serving the extreme Right,” Gal-On said.

According to Gal-On, the override clause undermines human rights, and the prime minister “is prepared to crush the High Court and undermine the foundations of democracy for political interests.”

The Prime Minister’s Office declined to comment on the matter.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politi ... ays-399339

Dobra stvar.

Sudački aktivizam je nanio mnoga zla na Zapadu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 tra 2015, 13:05 

doc je napisao/la:
Is David Cameron the most pro-Israel British PM ever?
slika
The United Kingdom may no longer be a major player on the world stage, but its prime minister has still been able to work quietly in support of the Jewish State.

The very real prospect of David Cameron’s Conservative Party losing Britain’s general election on May 7 is causing a shudder of dread to pass through Israeli diplomats and lobbyists in London. Officially, of course, they are not involved in the United Kingdom’s internal politics. But the consensus is that “we have never had such a pro-Israel prime minister.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... m-1.653847

Razlika između izraelskih i zapadnih Židova.

Izraelski su zgroženi mogućnosšću da David Cameron izgubi izbore.

A u tom slučaju novi premijer će biti Ed Miliband.

slika

Ako faca nije baš engleska to je zato jer je laburistička nada sin židovskih imigranata.

Citat:
Miliband is the younger son of immigrant parents. His mother, Marion Kozak, a human rights campaigner and early CND member, is a Polish Jew who survived the Holocaust thanks to being protected by Poles. His father, Ralph Miliband, was a Belgian-born Polish Jewish Marxist academic who fled with his father to England during World War II.

Ne groze se bez veze izraelski Židovi da potomak poljskih Židova zasjedne na čelo Engleske...

Teško da će isti dobiti bez mjesta iz Škotske.
Po zadnjim anketama SNP će dobiti sva mjesta u Škotskoj koja je nekoć bila laburistička utvrda u UKu.

Morati će vjerojatno u koaliciju sa SNPom, a kako će to završiti

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 tra 2015, 14:44 

Da su konzervativci pustili Škotsku sad bi bez problema osvojili vlast i imali veći koalicijski potencijal. Ovako je obrnuto, budući da će zbog izbornog zakona SNP osvojiti ogroman broj mandata(duplo manje glasova od UKIP-a, a 10 puta više mandata, a oni ne pomišljaju na koaliciju s konzervativcima.

Škotska je mogla biti njihova verzija masovnog useljavanja kojom su laburisti klatno pomaknuli ulijevo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 svi 2015, 11:24 

Izgleda da nije lažnjak, ko bi rekao. Nije se javio niko iz BiH. :001_smile

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/04/israel-arab-youth-facebook-peace-messages-idf.html

Citat:
Arab youth use social media to send message of peace to Israel

It all began as a personal project by a young Israeli Arab who lives in northern Israel. He wanted to use social networking to convince other Israeli Arabs that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are not some “army of evil” and that its soldiers are not as bloodthirsty as they tend to be portrayed in Arab propaganda films. He soon learned, however, that in the digital age, there is no end to surprises. Instead of messages and responses from the Israeli Arab audience he was targeting, he began receiving messages of peace and love from young Arab men and women from across the Arab world.

M. is an Israeli Arab Muslim who served in the IDF. He spoke to Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. Last year, he came across a series of billboards sponsored by the Balad Party as part of its campaign against the recruitment of Israeli Arabs into the IDF. He decided to fight back. “I saw the signs that were hung in Arab villages, and I kept track of the Facebook campaign being run by activists of Balad and the other Arab parties under the name ‘TZaHaL ma bistahal’ ['The IDF isn’t worth it']. It infuriated me,” he said.

“Activists would show up in the main square of Shfaram with bits of rubble, as if the rubble were from Gaza. They carried big signs too, as if they were trying to say, ‘Look what the army that is calling on you to enlist is actually doing in the Gaza Strip.’ Some of the activists would even paint their faces red, as if they were injured, while they tried to relay their message of ‘Don’t enlist!’ to young Bedouin, Druze, Christians and Muslims. I decided to respond to them on Facebook, so I made a page called ‘TZaHaL bistahal’ ['The IDF is worth it'], but instead of getting responses from the young Arabs to whom I was directing my personal campaign, I started to get photos and texts from young people around the Arab world. My jaw dropped.”

The photos and video clips sent from Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan and other countries can be found on the Facebook page "BeTzaHaL" ("In the IDF"), and there are lots of them. One young woman from Saudi Arabia filmed a green Saudi passport. Her voice plays in the background, against a street scene in Jeddah, with a message for the people of Israel: “Good evening. I am a young woman from Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. I am a member of one of the better-known tribes of the Hijaz, and I am showing you Darajeh Square, a famous landmark in Jeddah. I’d like to send a message of peace and love to Israel and its dear citizens. I know it is surprising that a Saudi Arabian citizen sends a message to the people of Israel, but it is a basic principle of democracy that everyone is free to voice an opinion. I hope the Arabs will be sensible like me and recognize the fact that Israel also has rights to the lands of Palestine.”

A young man from Iraq shot a picture of his passport along the Tigris River. “I want to send a message of peace and love to the dear Israeli people,” he says. “I decided to shoot this video and tell you, ‘True, we are two countries that do not have friendly relations, but that doesn’t matter. I believe that the number of people who support Israel here will grow consistently.’”

Other young people send M. photos of their passports with handwritten messages in Hebrew, Arabic and English. It is always the same: “We love Israel.” One Egyptian police officer took it a step further by including his police cap along with his passport in the shot and wrote in Arabic, “We love, love, love Israel and its army.” He even added a picture of a heart with a Star of David in the middle of it.

M. said that the whole thing began with a young Coptic woman from Egypt who emigrated to the United States, where she experienced racism and manifestations of hatred toward Copts. “I quickly learned that she also speaks Hebrew, like many young people who studied Hebrew at Cairo University,” he said. “So I said to her, ‘Why don’t you do a little something to spread the message, so that people in other countries will see and hear that there are other voices in the Middle East?’ She sent a photo of her passport, and pretty soon I started getting pictures of passports from all across the Arab world. The very next photo came from Iraq.”

M. also engages the senders in private conversations, which are not posted publicly. “After I got the video from Baghdad, I asked the person who sent me the clip what it was that caused him to express support for Israel. He responded, ‘You’d be surprised. I’m not the only one. There are a lot of young people here who think like me. Everything that is happening to us here in Iraq — the killings, the terrorism, the veritable bloodbath — showed us that Israel has nothing to do with it. There are many young people living in Iraq today who have no religion. They are fed up with the religious wars between Sunnis and Shiites and want to live their lives without religion.”

Photos and messages of support for Israel have also reached the BeTzaHal page from Morocco.

M. says that he has also been receiving messages from a young student in Jordan. A member of a prominent clan, she claims to have many senior army officers in her family. What impresses her most about Israel is its liberalism. “I was amazed to learn that they have gay pride parades and that single-sex marriages [performed abroad] are accepted there,” she confided to M. “She told me that although she realized that her sexual orientation is different, in a traditional society she cannot come out as a lesbian, especially since she is a member of a prestigious clan. All she can do is be envious of the fact that in Israel, just a few dozen miles from the Jordanian border, a whole different life is possible.”

Over the past year, M. continued to receive a daily stream of messages from young Arabs, shedding light on yet another aspect of the dramatic changes underway in the Arab world. Yes, there are wars, revolutions and a return to traditional religions. There are bloody struggles between Shiites and Sunnis and the Islamic State has risen. At the same time, however, many young people long for another reality, even if perhaps it cannot be implemented in their own countries. Syria and Iraq have been torn apart, Yemen is fighting the rise of the Houthis and in Egypt, young people continue to dream of how liberalism and democracy might one day beat back religious zealotry.

It is certainly possible that the phenomenon encountered by M. during his private protest is a fringe one, but in an era of open skies and open Internet, no leader, not even a dictator, can block borders once they have been breached.

slika

slika

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 svi 2015, 11:32 

Jako pozitivno i lijepo.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIooooooooooo

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 svi 2015, 11:35 

Prisjeo im islam tako brzo. Uskoro će krenuti obrnuta "proljeća", za sekularne vladare i generale na vlasti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 svi 2015, 17:55 

Protest Etiopljana zbog brutalnosti izraelske policije

NEDELJA, 03. MAJ 2015, 17:31 -> 17:39
Uzvikujući "Ni crni, ni beli, svi smo ljudska bića", stotine članova izraelske etiopske zajednice protestovalo je u Tel Avivu protiv diskriminacije i brutalnosti policije.

Demonstranti su marširali do vladinih kancelarija, preteći da će izaći na auto-put za Jerusalim, prenosi Tanjug.

Blokirali su jednu raskrsnicu, što je izazvalo gužvu na glavnim gradskim saobraćajnicama u centralnom Tel Avivu u špicu, u vreme kada se Izraelci vraćaju posla.

Demonstrantima su se pridružili društveni aktivisti, prekrstivši ruke iznad glava da simbolišu vezivanje lisicama, javljaju izraelski mediji.

Ambasada SAD u Tel Avivu je izdala neoubičajenu poruku, upozorivši svoje građane u Izraelu na protestni marš.

"Demonstracije bi mogle da privuku veliku masu ljudi. Sličan protest održan u Jerusalimu u četvrtak trajao je nekoliko sati i postao nasilan, što je dovelo do povreda, hapšenja i štete. Savetujemo građane SAD da izbegavaju to područje i prate lokalne medije", navedeno je u saopštenju ambasade uz tačnu maršrutu.

Organizatori protesta se nadaju da će izbeći sukobe s policijskim snagama ovog puta, nakon što je 12 demonstranata i troje policajaca povređeno na demonstracijama u četvrtak uveče.

"Nije dobro što je bilo nasilja i povreda na obe strane, ali ljudi moraju da shvate da se suočavamo s problemom kojim bi se trebalo baviti i rešiti ga nakon desetina godina nejednakosti i rasizma", izjavio je jedan prominentni aktivista etiopske zajednice.

Proteste Etiopljana u Izraelu podstaklo je objavljivanje video-snimka na kome se vidi kako jedan policijski oficir brutalno, bez vidljivog razloga, tuče jednog vojnika poreklom iz Etiopije.

Safinau Malako koji živi u centru za imigrante u Mevaseret Cionu rekao je da trenutna borba etiopske zajednice u Izraelu mora dovesti do drugačijih rezultata nego u prošlosti.

"Mi smo imali borbe koje su završile bez rezultata i sada je vreme da nastavimo i da ne stanemo dok se društvo i političari ne probude. Ova situacija se ne može nastaviti. Mi smo Izraelci kao i svi drugi. Veliki deo izraelskih Etiopljana je rođen ovde i oni zaslužuju svoja prava," rekao je Malako.

Organizatori protesta odbacili su poređenje s nedavnim događajima u Baltimoru, ali su najavili da će se protesti nastaviti dok vlada ne preduzme korake za uspostavljanje jednakosti.

"Činjenica da smo crni ne znači da smo Baltimor", rekla je Inbal Bogale za izraelske medije.

Nakon što su protesti u Jerusalimu postali nasilni, šef izraelske policije Johanan Danino dao je instrukcije da se brže provere tvrdnje o brutalnosti policije. Rezultati se očekuju za nekoliko dana.

Danino je, nakon protesta u četvrtak, rekao da policija neće dozvoliti dalja kršenja reda i zakona.

U Izraelu živi hiljade etiopskih Jevreja, a većina ih se uselila 1984. i 1990. godine kada su stigli avionima. Međutim, apsorpcija u izraelsko društvo pokazala se kao trnovita.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 svi 2015, 18:15 

"Tokom Arapsko - izraelskog rata u oktobru 1973. godine kralj Fejsal je obustavio isporuku nafte Zapadu zbog njihove podrške Izraelu.
Ministar vanjskih poslova SAD (dokazani cionista) Henrry Kissinger je tom prilikom posjetio kralja kako bi pokušao da ga ubijedi da povuče svoju odluku. U svojim memoarima Kissinger se prisjeća da kada je susreo kralja Fejsala u Džidi on je bio tužan, tako da je pokušavši da ga odobrovolji rekao: „Nestalo mi je nafte u avionu, da li bi Vaše veličanstvo naredilo da nam isporuče naftu, a mi smo je spremni platiti po međunarodnim cijenama?“
Kralj Fejsal se nije nasmijao već je podigao glavu, pogledao ga i rekao: „Ja sam starac koji želi klanjati u el-Aksi prije nego što umre, hoćeš li mi ispuniti želju?“
Navodi se da je dalje Kissinger rekao kralju Fejsalu: „Ukoliko Saudijska Arabija ne prekine bojkot Amerika će doći i bombardovati naftna polja“.
Kralj Fejsal mu je odgovorio: „Vi ste ti koji ne mogu bez nafte. Vi znate da mi dolazimo iz pustinje i naši preci su živjeli na hurmama i mlijeku i mi se možemo vrlo lagano vratiti i opet živjeti na taj način“.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 11:44 

ULIČNI OBRAČUNI
Policajci brutalno pretukli tamnoputog vojnika, uslijedili su neredi
slika

TEL AVIV - Policija je bila prisiljena koristiti omamljujuće granate na skupu Izraelaca porijeklom iz Etiopije koji su prosvjedovali u samom centru Tel Aviva u nedjelju protiv navodne policijske brutalnosti i proširene diskriminacije. Neki od prosvjednika bacali su kamenje, boce i stolce obližnjih restorana u pokušaju da zauzmu gradske uprave, piše Guardian .

Policija na konjima je koristila granate za omamljivanje, vodene topove kao i suzavac ne bi li rastjerala prosvjednike i očistila ulice, no reporter AFP-a javlja kako su se ljudi nastavili vraćati.

Prema posljednjim informacijama 56 policajaca je ozlijeđeno kao i 12 prosvjednika, od kojih je nekoliko tražilo liječničku pomoć. Policija javlja kako je 43 ljudi uhićeno.

Ministar unutarnje sigurnosti Yitzhak Aharonovitch priopćio je kako je 'pobunu' teško raspršiti jer nema očitog vodstva. - Nitko nije došao sa mnom razgovarati. Ne znamo tko je odgovoran - pojasnio je.

Nedjeljni je prosvjed pokrenut tri dana nakon sličnih demonstracija u Jeruzalemu koje je izazvala snimka dvojice policajaca koji tuku uniformiranog izraelskog vojnika etiopskog podrijetla. (od 28 sekunde)

Brojni su se drugi Izraelci pridružili nedjeljnom prosvjedu tražeći 'jednaka prava' te 'slanje agresivnih policajaca u zatvor'. Marširali su kroz Tel Aviv držeći ruke u zraku s prekriženim zapešćima kao da imaju lisice.

Prosvjednici su prvo blokirali autocestu tijekom prometne gužve uzrokujući potpuni zastoj prometa nakon čega ih je policija rastjerala.

- Crn sam i moram prosvjedovati danas. Nikada nisam osjetio policijsku brutalnost na sebi, no očito je moja zajednica na meti i moram je podržati. Prvo trebamo riješiti problem s policijom, a potom s drugim institucijama koje nas šikaniraju - ispričao je 34-godišnji Eddie Maconen, etiopski Izraelac te dodao kako želi nasilne policajce vidjeti pred sudom.

Procjenjuje se kako je oko 3000 ljudi sudjelovalo u prosvjedima, dok su neki mediji javili i brojku od deset tisuća. Zion Cohen, Izraelac, za AFP je rekao kako su Etiopljani 'sto posto u pravu'. - Ovo je rasistička zemlja i ne prihvaćamo ih - krakto je prokomentirao.

Izraelski je premijer Benjamin Netanyahu na početku prosvjeda priopćio kako će se u ponedjeljak susresti s Damaom Pakadom, pretučenim vojnikom, kao i ostalim predstavnicima etiopske zajednice. Isto tako, policija je obećala da će se sama obrušiti na policajce koji su prekoračili ovlasti, navodi Guardian .

Više od 135 tisuća etiopskih Židova živi u Izraelu gdje su se doselili u dva vala, 1984. i 1991. godine, no imaju poteškoće u integraciji u izraelsko društvo unatoč snažnoj podršci vlasti.

Iako etiopski Židovi imaju veliku stopu zaposlenja, njihov prosječni prihod je niži od ostalih građana te gotovo da i nemaju predstavnike u akademskim i državnim institucijama.

http://www.zabranjeni.hr/veliki-prosvjedi ... a/1342419/

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 11:52 

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

Postali i potomci europskih židovskih socijalista, komunista, marksista, progresivaca - rasisti...

slika

Vidi ti te zle rasističke seljačke južnjačke KKK face...

Iz Izraela.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 11:56 

Eh, tužno je gledati kako se svađaju pripadnici dva izabrana naroda... odnosno jednog... odnosno... ljudi prije svega :(

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:02 

Gledajuci ove slike, meni je interesantno pitanje kako Izraelci koji drze toliko do svog porekla, mogu biti i beli ko sir, i zift crni...

Nemoguce da je to isti narod, ili potomci istog naroda... nemoguce je da uticaj klime toliko promeni genetiku u svega par stotina ili hiljada godina.

Jedni kao da su iz Chada, a drugi iz Danske...nesto tu ne stima... nije to americki melting pot, to je ipak "boziji narod"...

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:05 

DzoniBG je napisao/la:
Gledajuci ove slike, meni je interesantno pitanje kako Izraelci koji drze toliko do svog porekla, mogu biti i beli ko sir, i zift crni...

Nemoguce da je to isti narod, ili potomci istog naroda... nemoguce je da uticaj klime toliko promeni genetiku u svega par stotina ili hiljada godina.

Jedni kao da su iz Chada, a drugi iz Danske...nesto tu ne stima... nije to americki melting pot, to je ipak "boziji narod"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:06 

Kako ti nije jasno? To su Etiopljani koji su primili židovstvo i po vjeri su pripadnici židovskog naroda.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:15 

Metemma je napisao/la:

To je jedino logicno objasnjenje...

Ali to onda nije isti narod, kao drevna istorijska kategorija... moze se govoriti samo o Jevrejskoj naciji, gde su oni utrpali bas sve sto ima ikakve veze sa judaizmom...

Nemam ja problem sa time, ako su tako izabrali... ali mi je interesantan fenomen, da Jevreji, koji su toliko zatvorena zajednica, koji se drze zajedno ima ju toliku sarenolikost...

Oni koji su ziveli po Evropi i Rusiji... i po faci, fizionomiji, gradji... veze nemaju sa izgledom nekadasnjih stanovnika Judeje...da ne govorim koliko je ta razlika uocljiva u odnosu na ekipu iz subsaharske Afrike...

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:19 

Pa za Etiopljane ni ne tvrde da je to isti narod, nego drugi narod koji je prihvatio židovstvo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:22 

Jedini Jevreji koji imaju veze sa biblijskim jevrejima su Mizrahi i deo Sefarda. Evropski Aškenazi i etiopski jevreji su to postali par milenijuma kasnije.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 12:24 

DzoniBG je napisao/la:
Metemma je napisao/la:

Ali to onda nije isti narod, kao drevna istorijska kategorija... moze se govoriti samo o Jevrejskoj naciji, gde su oni utrpali bas sve sto ima ikakve veze sa judaizmom...

Nemam ja problem sa time, ako su tako izabrali... ali mi je interesantan fenomen, da Jevreji, koji su toliko zatvorena zajednica, koji se drze zajedno ima ju toliku sarenolikost...

Oni koji su ziveli po Evropi i Rusiji... i po faci, fizionomiji, gradji... veze nemaju sa izgledom nekadasnjih stanovnika Judeje...da ne govorim koliko je ta razlika uocljiva u odnosu na ekipu iz subsaharske Afrike...

Oni koji su živeli po Evropi i Rusiji su primili judaizam u 10. veku. Veze to nema sa antičkim Izraelom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 13:04 

BALTIMOR U TEL AVIVU: Policajci tukli Etiopljanina.
Nasilje i protesti na ulicama kakve Izrael ne pamti

http://www.telegraf.rs/vesti/1551423-ba ... foto-video

:laugh

Uistinu, Baltimore u Tel Avivu...

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 14:07 

Carmello Šešelj je napisao/la:
DzoniBG je napisao/la:

Oni koji su živeli po Evropi i Rusiji su primili judaizam u 10. veku. Veze to nema sa antičkim Izraelom.

Hazari? :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 svi 2015, 14:38 

Metemma je napisao/la:
Hazari? :zubati

Hazari.

Pogledaj kako su im evoluirala imena vladara. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

618–628 Tong Yabghu 
9th century Bulan 
9th century Obadiah
9th century Zachariah 
9th century Manasseh 
9th century Benjamin 
10th century Aaron 
10th century Joseph 
10th century David

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 svi 2015, 09:14 

Citat:
Binyamin Netanyahu closes last-minute deal to form new Israeli government

Prime minister relents to demands of Jewish Home party to strike agreement just before deadline to form rightwing coalition that will be sworn in next week

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, right, was forced to yield to the last-minute demands of Jewish Home chairman Naftali Bennett, left, in order to get the required majority of seats. Photograph: Abir Sultan/EPA
Mairav Zonszein
Wednesday 6 May 2015 22.07 BST Last modified on Wednesday 6 May 2015 23.21 BST
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
Shares
Israel’s prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, has finalised the formation of a rightwing coalition government, just 90 minutes before the midnight deadline.

The coalition, consisting of Likud, United Torah Judaism, Shas, Kulanu and the Jewish Home parties, will be sworn in next week. The agreement itself will be signed in the coming days as several details are yet to be agreed upon.

The late-night deal saved Netanyahu from the almost unthinkable scenario of being forced from office. But it set the stage for the formation of a narrow coalition dominated by hard-line and religious parties that appears to be on a collision course with the US and other allies.

With a slim majority of just 61 seats in the 120-seat parliament, Netanyahu could also struggle to press forward with a domestic agenda.

Negotiations between Netanyahu and the Jewish Home leader, Naftali Bennett, came down to the wire on Wednesday night due to Bennett’s last-minute demands, chief among them that the justice ministry be headed by controversial party member Ayelet Shaked. Netanyahu ultimately agreed to hand over the ministry but will insist on limiting some of Shaked’s powers.

A politician for only two years, Shaked has been very vocal about her contempt for the liberal-leaning supreme court. As part of the deal, she is expected to be a member of the security cabinet and head the ministerial committee for legislation. However, Netanyahu does not want her to head the committee overseeing the nomination of new judges, or have the authority to appoint rabbinical judges.

Netanyahu had wanted to ensure that the communications, public security and justice portfolios remain in the hands of his Likud party, so this was a major concession. However, he had little other choice, as failure to meet the deadline would have meant his political career would have effectively been over. It would have required the Israeli president, Reuven Rivlin, to ask another Israeli MP to try to form a government. This would have likely been Isaac Herzog, as his Zionist Union party is the second largest.

Senior Likud officials have reportedly said that they will make Bennett pay for his last-minute ultimatums. They plan to work as quickly as possible to broaden the coalition in the hopes to have enough seats to push Jewish Home out. Netanyahu, who is holding on to the foreign ministry now that Yisrael Beiteinu’s Avigdor Lieberman has pulled out, may offer it to Herzog. Netanyahu can ask entire parties or individual members of parties to join the coalition at any time.

Since the elections on 17 March there have been predictions that Herzog would join Netanyahu in a National Unity government. Herzog, whose party’s election campaign carried the slogan “Anyone but Bibi”, has not explicitly ruled the option out but has said that the party’s natural place is in opposition to Likud.

The coalition talks were first plunged into crisis on Monday by the surprise announcement by Lieberman that he intended to resign and lead his party into opposition, unhappy with the shape of the emerging government. Before Lieberman pulled out, Netanyahu had hoped to forge a rightwing religious lineup with a majority of 67 of parliament’s 120 seats.

Now the ruling coalition has only one majority seat, making it extremely narrow. Analysts say it is unlikely to survive for long, as any Knesset member can block a vote when it comes to the floor, making it extremely difficult to pass the budget or any reforms.

Moshe Kahlon, the chairman of the new centre-right Kulanu party, which ran on the ticket of lowering housing and living costs, has said he would find it very hard to operate in such a narrow government.

Following the election, it had been assumed that Netanyahu would not encounter much difficulty putting together a rightwing government. But talks went on beyond the allotted 28 days to a final 14-day extension period due to both personal animosities on the right and rival agendas.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/06/binyamin-netanyahu-deal-form-israel-government

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 svi 2015, 11:37 

Nije da bas volim muslimane ali Izrael je zlocinacka tvorevina kao i RS nastala na progonu Palestinaca.

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 svi 2015, 15:06 

yayo je napisao/la:
Nije da bas volim muslimane ali Izrael je zlocinacka tvorevina kao i RS nastala na progonu Palestinaca.

Đe si ti da braniš Srebrenicu sad kad je opet teško? Opet ćete ih pustiti niz vodu kao 95? Povukli komandante, nijedan proboj da im se pomogne nije pokušan, al preko interneta se sere... gdje je onaj Bistrik... četnici ponovo haraju, on ništa...

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 20889 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 836  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 27 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: