HercegBosna.org

HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 19 tra 2024, 21:11.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Tema je zaključana [ne možeš postati/uređivati postove/odgovarati].  [ 486 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Kognitivni poremećaj liberala/ljevičara
PostPostano: 16 ruj 2014, 14:22 

Studija o medijskoj prisutnosti WN i anarhista na Twitteru i načinima kako im kontrirati:
http://icsr.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ICSR_Berger-and-Strathearn.pdf

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 ruj 2014, 15:27 

Predivno.

To njih brine.

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 ruj 2014, 20:06 

doc je napisao/la:
Predivno.

To njih brine.

I ovo ih brine.

http://icsr.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ICSR-ECJM-Report_Online.pdf

Zanimljivo je pročitati stranice 63.-65. ovog izvješća objavljenog 2013. i prisjetiti se slučaja Rotherham obznanjenog 2014.

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 ruj 2014, 23:50 

Svako zlo za neko dobro...

Čak ako i Škotska izglasuje referendum postoji dobre indikacije da će biti predvodnik progresivnih ideja.

slika

Yet there is another perspective, vocal on the streets of Scotland today, where yes to independence campaigners have been in festival mood all day, anticipating a glorious democratic moment when the Scots finally win the right to run their own affairs. Once the English and the Scots were culturally and politically close, but for the last half century they’ve been drifting apart, and the SNP (once a fringe irrelevance) became the governing party in Scotland because voters grew increasingly fed up with London. SNP nationalism is civic, progressive, pro-immigration and welcoming to foreigners (unless they’re Nick Robinson) and, if Scotland becomes independent, there are hopes it could become a beacon for progressive politics - and an inspiration to other parts of the UK.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/sco ... dence-vote

Škoti imaju veliku šansu da sa svojim progresivnim, prouseljničkim stavovima koji dočekuju ljude svih boja i rasa otvorenih ruku i čista srca privuku ove dobre ljude.

Naposljetku sjetimo se, Škotska nije imala sreće da iskusi blagodati kulturnog obogaćenja kao engleski gradovi u ljeto 2011.

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

Naravno pravo kulturno obogaćenje dolazi samo ako imaš i mnoštvo ljudi drugih vjera...

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

Vjerujem da će momci biti tako uviđavni da će promijeniti ovo UK u Scotland.

slika

Uz malo sreće možda im se dogodi i pravi kulturni jackpot, da koji urbani mladić poput ovoga sjekiricom otfikari glavu pokojem škotskom vojniku ured škotske prijestolnice.

Zašto da samo Englezi imaju takvu sreću.

slika

Naravno kad se sve to dogodi (rekao bi daj Bože ali to ne bi bilo jako progresivno) čovjek može samo stati i uživati gledajući kako mu zajednica postaje "more vibrant".

slika

Ili čak pokazati zdravu dozu uzbuđenja i ushita kao ovaj uzorni mladi čovjek (vidi se da je pripadnik nove, naprednije generacije; oni stariji, rasistički orijentirani zatucanci bi vjerojatno sa šokom i nevjericom gledali ovakve scene ni ne znajući jadni kako ih to zapravo obogaćuje...)

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

I nakon svog tog kulturnog obogaćenja i posljednjeg krika mode, kad ti obojeni ljudi svih boja, rasa, vjera i uvjerenja popale i opljačkaju grad.

slika

slika

Imaš se priliku oduševljeno prihvatiti metle i marljivo čistiti za njima.

Jupiii!

You can't get much more progressive than that. :001_cool

Osim možda da u tom trenutku kontempliraš kako nisu oni jadni krivi već su nekako žrtve zapadnog imperijalizma, ksenofobije i rasizma bijelog čovjeka (prvenstveno tog povijesnog zlikovca par excellence, bijelog heteroseksualnog muškarca)

I još ti na kraju ostane ta lijepa i utješna misao da si bio "na pravoj strani povijesti".

:zivili

Kad ćemo i mi konačno postati Europa...

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2014, 12:22 

Barack Obama, Outside Agitator
slika

In his U.N. address, President Obama listed a parade of horrors afflicting our world: “Russian aggression in Europe,” “terrorism in Syria and Iraq,” rapes and beheadings by ISIL, al-Qaida, Boko Haram.

And, of course, the Ferguson Police Department.

That’s right. The president could not speak of war, terrorism and genocide without dragging in the incident in a St. Louis suburb where a white cop shot and killed a black teenager:

“In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri — where a young man was killed, and a community was divided.”

What, other than its racial aspect, can explain why Obama is so hung up on Ferguson?
At the Congressional Black Caucus dinner Saturday, he was back stoking the embers.

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement, guilty of walking while black or driving while black — judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”

Obama is here implying that Michael Brown was profiled, judged “guilty of walking while black,” when shot and killed.

But that is false, and Barack Obama knows it is false.

Brown had just knocked over a convenience store after collaring the clerk and was walking in the middle of the main street in Ferguson, blocking traffic, when officer Darren Wilson confronted him.

Did Wilson shoot Brown in a racist rage? Or did Wilson, face battered and eye socket smashed in a fight with the 290-pound, 6’4″ Brown, empty his gun in self-defense?

We do not know. And neither does Barack Obama.

For weeks, a grand jury in St. Louis County has been hearing testimony, trying to sort it out. But by implying the shooting was done for racial reasons, that Brown may have been “targeted” for “walking while black,” Obama is stoking the fires of racial resentment.

Why is he parroting a party line about America that he knows is more myth than truth? White cops are not the great lurking danger, nor the leading cause of violent death, of black teenagers and men.

That role is fulfilled by other black teenagers and other black men. And the statistics on the ugliest forms of racial violence in America — interracial assaults, rapes, murders — reveal that such crimes are overwhelmingly black-on-white.

Obama said that “young men of color” are too often “judged by stereotypes.” But behind those stereotypes are FBI statistics that show that black males between 16 and 36, two percent of the U.S. population, commit a vastly disproportionate share of all violent crimes.

Where are the stats to sustain Obama’s stereotype of cops?

And what did the Ferguson police do to deserve to be invoked as exemplars of what is wrong with law enforcement in America, while the Ferguson protesters get a presidential pass?

Since Michael Brown was shot in early August, rocks and Molotov cocktails have been thrown at Ferguson cops, stores have been looted and smashed, police have been cursed and threatened, and a mob tried to shut down I-70 at rush hour.

And what are the outrages perpetrated by Ferguson’s cops?

After a riot in Ferguson, the next night St. Louis County cops showed up in riot gear, helmets and body armor, with an MRAP.

Now some Ferguson cops are wearing wristbands reading, “I am Michael Wilson,” to show solidarity with their fellow cop who is in hiding for fear of his life.

This set off Eric Holder’s minions in the civil rights division at Justice, whence one Christy Lopez fired off a letter to the Ferguson police chief saying the bracelets “upset and agitated people.”

So what. If police baiters can raise hell in solidarity with Brown, cannot cops peacefully wear wristbands in solidarity with Wilson?

Last week, Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson released a video, apologizing to Brown’s parents for their son’s death, and for not moving the teenager’s body from the street for four hours.

Unartful, perhaps, yet it seemed sincere.

The response: The Ferguson mob cursed the chief and Brown’s father brushed him off saying, “an apology would be when Darren Wilson has handcuffs, [is] processed, and charged with murder.”

Understandably, this is what Michael Brown’s father wants. And this is what the protesters demand. But that is not the way the law works in America, where crowds get the indictments and convictions they demand under a threat of civil disobedience or violence.

Saturday night, a Ferguson cop was shot in an incident unrelated to August. But Chief Jackson and State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson have told the Washington Post their officers have been repeatedly threatened and, since August, have come under gunfire.

If a St. Louis officer is wounded or killed in revenge for Brown, President Obama will deserve a full share of the moral responsibility.

It is time he started acting like a president of all the people, and dropped this role of outside agitator.

http://buchanan.org/blog/barack-obama-o ... tator-6988

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2014, 12:36 

doc je napisao/la:
“In a summer marked by instability in the Middle East and Eastern Europe, the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri — where a young man was killed, and a community was divided.”

What, other than its racial aspect, can explain why Obama is so hung up on Ferguson?[/b] At the Congressional Black Caucus dinner Saturday, he was back stoking the embers.

“Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement, guilty of walking while black or driving while black — judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”

Obama is here implying that Michael Brown was profiled, judged “guilty of walking while black,” when shot and killed.

Citat:
Between 2007 and 2012 the murder rate in the most dangerous of Chicago’s official community areas was as much as 80 times higher than the rate in the tonier, quieter area’s Chicago’s north side.

doc je napisao/la:
Tale of Two Chicagos: Violence Plagues City’s South, West Sides

After church and Easter dinner with relatives, 11-year-old Tymisha Washington wanted to play before the street lights came on. She joined four friends–none more than 15 years old–at a park near her house on Chicago’s South Side. Then a dark car pulled up to the group, and a passenger asked the kids about their gang affiliation. They have none, their parents told police, but the questioner opened fire anyhow, sending a bullet into Washington’s chin and another into her lung.

For more than a year now, the Chicago Police department has been on a triumphant run. Murders fell almost 20 percent citywide last year, according to department data, and the first quarter of 2014 saw the fewest murders in any first quarter since 1958.

But then the mercury started to rise.

Over the last two weekends–the first warm ones in the city this year–shootings spiked. Washington was one of more than 70 people wounded (she’s still listed as critical). More than 10 others were killed.

But for any of this to help, it will need to change trend lines that have been telling the same grim story through more than two decades, numerous mayors and police superintendents and the rise and fall of the crack cocaine epidemic. It’s a classic tale of two Chicagos, one of them safe and prosperous, the other one dangerous and poor–and both of them growing more so.

“We’ve talked about homicide in Chicago at least one million times but I don’t think this has come up,” according Daniel Hertz, a prominent blogger and public policy graduate student at the University of Chicago, who has crunched the citywide data on homicides and income. The “something” is how the murder rate has fallen overall, but fallen unevenly.

The North Side experienced huge 20-year drops in the homicide rate. In Rogers Park it was down more than 80 percent. The parts of the South and West sides of the city closest to downtown–Bronzeville, the Loop–also got a lot safer. “But most of the rest actually got worse,” says Hertz, including the parts of the city (Englewood, Garfield Park) that were already among the most dangerous.

{snip}

NBC News confirmed the idea of two Chicagos in an analysis last year. Between 2007 and 2012 the murder rate in the most dangerous of Chicago’s official community areas was as much as 80 times higher than the rate in the tonier, quieter area’s Chicago’s north side. We’ve all heard of income inequality. Hertz calls this: “murder inequality.”

It’s unclear what’s causing it, but Hertz points to another troubling trend. In a new research published late last month, he looked at 40 years of median family income data in Chicago, broken down by race and neighborhood. What he found makes it possible, he argues, “to watch Chicago’s middle class vanish before your eyes.” And the areas among those hit hardest by falling wages? You guessed it: the neighborhoods on the city’s murderous South and West sides, which are disproportionately black and brown.

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/04/tale- ... est-sides/

Citat:
Between 2007 and 2012 the murder rate in the most dangerous of Chicago’s official community areas was as much as 80 times higher than the rate in the tonier, quieter area’s Chicago’s north side.

slika

Ružičasti sjeverni dio.

Citat:
the neighborhoods on the city’s murderous South and West sides

slika

Jug i Zapad Chicaga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Side,_Chicago

Citat:
It’s unclear what’s causing it.

Razlog zašto kako kaže Obama "Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement" jest što too many young people of color počine značajno više ubojstava i zločina.

Ako je stopa ubojstva u četvrtima gdje žive ovakvi "nježni divovi"

slika

je 80 puta viša

slika

od one gdje žive ovakvi.

I koga bi policija trebala privoditi ako ne kriminalce i ubojice?

Policija ne privodi crnce zato što su crni nego zato što ubijaju, kradu, siluju značajno više od ostalih.

Obama, kao pravi brat, misli da je očito policija kriva što progoni crnce koji ubijaju, kradu i siluju jer je očito da je njihov zločin to što su crni, a ne što su ubojice, kradljivci i silovatelji.

Problem liberalizma je što uzima u zaštitu ne jadne, potlačene, nevine manjine koje tlači opresivna, zadrta većina već što uzima u zaštitu problematične, agresivne, netolerantne manjine koje maltretiraju većinu i sebe same dok im liberali izmišljavaju izlike za njihovo nedopustivo ponašanja, medijski prikrivaju isto i optužuju većinu da je nekako kriva što pripadnik manjine uzme pištolj u ruke i ubije nekoga.

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 lis 2014, 16:06 

doc je napisao/la:
Upozorenje šokantne slike

svijet/rat-u-siriji-t6193.html?start=1700

A mi toleriramo ovakve koji podupiru Islamsku državu da normalno žive kod nas i priželjkuju i zalažu se za dolazak Islamske države i u naše zemlje.

Jesmo li mi normalni?

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 lis 2014, 00:00 

doc je napisao/la:
doc je napisao/la:
Upozorenje šokantne slike

svijet/rat-u-siriji-t6193.html?start=1700

A mi toleriramo ovakve koji podupiru Islamsku državu da normalno žive kod nas i priželjkuju i zalažu se za dolazak Islamske države i u naše zemlje.

Jesmo li mi normalni?

top komentar

Citat:
The slaves were enslaved by christians
aztecs killed by christians
WW1 christians
WW2 the nazis christians
KKK
jim crow
all christians

iraq was the starting point the kids grew up seeing white men in helicopters blowing shit up for 10 years,....wtf did you expect? love and poneys ?

islam isnt the problem here , its bigoted scum and people who have no respect for human life. Jesus isnt the way either his followers killed more blacks that ISIS ever could.

:D

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 lis 2014, 09:07 

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 lis 2014, 10:32 

majko mila šta je ovo, jadno dite

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 lis 2014, 22:37 

A gang of Romanian beggars sleeping rough on one of London's most exclusive streets today demanded: 'We're EU citizens, give us houses'.

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 lis 2014, 06:56 

Homeless Stepson of Barbra Streisand Seen Rummaging Through the Trash for Food While His Hollywood Family Enjoys a $500 Million Fortune

Oct, 2014
by Cassy Fiano

Liberals tend to be hypocrites by their very nature, but liberal celebrities take hypocrisy to a whole new level. Consider Barbra Streisand, who has a fortune of over $500 million, and whose stepson is homeless and was recently seen digging through the trash to find food.

His Hollywood family is worth nearly $500 million but the troubled homeless stepson of Barbra Streisand whiles away his days sitting on benches and rummaging through public trash cans.

Jess Brolin, son of actor James Brolin and brother to Josh, was recently photographed picking through garbage where he lives in Ojai, California.

After losing his $800 per month apartment in 2011, the 41-year-old now lives on the streets and sleeps in vacant lots not 80 miles from his millionaire showbiz family’s home.

According to the Mirror, Brolin received a 6-figure inheritance in 1995 when his mother, James Brolin’s animal activist ex-wife Jane Cameron Agee, died in a car accident.

He’s since reportedly lived out of a truck before ending up obese and penniless on the Ojai streets.

‘He will sometimes be sleeping in a field behind shops, basically ­wherever he can bed down,’ a source close to Jess told the Mirror. ‘It can be very cold at night as it’s in the valley.’

Barbra Streisand will rail against evil rich Republicans and claims to advocate for social programs — like Obamacare — to help the less fortunate. But when it comes to her own family, she won’t lift a finger or spend a penny of her own fortune to help them. She only wants to help people using other people’s money, apparently.

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 lis 2014, 12:53 

Goodbye, Columbus
slika

In 1492, “Columbus sailed the ocean blue” and discovered the New World. And Oct. 12 was once a celebrated holiday in America.

School children in the earliest grades knew the date and the names of the ships on which Columbus and his crew had sailed: the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria. They knew his voyage had been financed by Queen Isabella of Spain, after the Genoese Admiral of the Ocean Sea had been turned down by other monarchs of Europe.

Oct. 12, 1492, was considered a momentous and wonderful day in world history: the discovery of America — by men from Europe.

This year, Columbus Day passed almost without notice. And that Columbus Day has become an embarrassment to many and an issue of savage controversy to some reflects a receding belief in this country in the superiority of our civilization.

Haters of Columbus say he was an imperialist, a colonialist, a genocidal racist, and a slaver who brought dictatorship, disease and death to the native peoples he encountered in the Caribbean.

And, in truth, many explorers and conquerors like Columbus, Cortes, Magellan, Pizarro and the soldiers and sailors they led, engaged in acts we would call atrocities and war crimes.

Yet that is true of every great empire and great civilization. The ancient Greeks had slaves. Were the Romans not brutal conquerors? Ask the Carthaginians. The Spanish, British and French empires all have their own long chronicles of crimes against colonized peoples.

Today we say that the beheadings and crucifixions of ISIS remove them from the company of civilized men. They should be annihilated to the last man, we hear on cable TV.

But the Romans beheaded St. Paul and crucified Christ. Queen Elizabeth beheaded her cousin Queen Mary, even as her mother Anne Boleyn had been beheaded by her father Henry VIII, who also decapitated Sir Thomas More.

The French Revolution Jefferson loved used at its instrument of justice the guillotine, to which Louis XVI and his queen Marie Antoinette were sent. Those heroes of the Revolution, Danton and Robespierre, were guillotined, as was Charlotte Corday, four days after she stabbed to death in a bathtub a third great man of the revolution, Marat.

Great men are rarely good men, and every great empire is guilty of great crimes. But the empires men still study and admire are those that created, built and advanced civilization, that brought mankind to a higher plateau, that left behind magnificent legacies.

And here we approach a deep-seated reason for the hatred of Columbus.

He was a colonialist and an imperialist. He believed in the superiority of his Catholic faith and European tribe. He believed that what we call the West should rule, because its faith, of which God Himself had been the founder, and its culture and civilization, which excelled all others in arms, inventions, literature, governance and the arts, were superior.

Christopher Columbus was a Christian European supremacist.

When he landed in the Caribbean islands and found peoples there with no alphabet, who had not yet invented the wheel, Columbus did not think them equal. The only reason he would believe they had intrinsic worth as fellow children of God would be from the teachings of his faith.

Right up to our own time, Western men believed with Columbus that their Christian faith and their civilization were superior. Today, Columbus is denounced and rejected because he acted in his belief that the indigenous peoples he encountered should be converted and ruled by Europeans. Columbus rejected the idea of equality.

Yet how far from his view were Washington, Jefferson, Madison and James Monroe, slaveholders all. How far from Columbus’ view was Andrew Jackson? Was Jackson’s treatment of African-Americans and the indigenous peoples of Florida so different from that of Columbus?

Gen. Philip Sheridan, to whom Sherman gave command of the West, volunteered, “The only good Indian is a dead Indian.” His troopers often acted upon that belief.

The Spanish Empire, the British Empire, the French Empire, the United States all rose to power and greatness, motivated by a belief in the superiority of their race, tribe, religion, culture and country. All believed their innate superiority conferred upon them a right to rule what Kipling called “the lesser breeds without the law.”

How else, these men would ask us, does civilization progress, if not through the imposition by superior men of superior ideas? What great nation, what great empire, what great civilization ever rose on a belief in the equality of all other peoples and all other faiths?

The United States, among the largest countries on earth, from sea to shining sea was carved out of lands seized from native peoples by Spanish, British, French, and Russian conquerors first, then taken by us.

We are the heirs of marauders, pirates, conquerors, colonizers, colonialists, and imperialists. And such knowledge is why so many have guilty consciences and seek to salve them by repudiating Columbus.

As they say in Seattle, Happy Indigenous People’s Day.

http://buchanan.org/blog/goodbye-columbus-7030

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 lis 2014, 15:00 

Ne znam što točno je sporno, Europa i europski čovjek su uvijek bili superiorni, pogotovu naspram nekih divljaka, koji su još žrtvovali svoj narod nekim božanstvima. Gdje tu može biti jednakost?

Realna slika, iako je riječ o pred-kolumbovskoj Americi, ali puno velike razlike nema.
slika

Baš ti takozvani Indijanci bi trebali Kolumba najviše slaviti. Njegov dolazak zaustavio je žrtvovanje vlastitih ljudi nepostojećim božanstvima, iako je to njima nekako ipak ostalo u krvi čak i danas.

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 lis 2014, 00:17 

Haurvatat je napisao/la:
Ne znam što točno je sporno, Europa i europski čovjek su uvijek bili superiorni, pogotovu naspram nekih divljaka, koji su još žrtvovali svoj narod nekim božanstvima. Gdje tu može biti jednakost?

Realna slika, iako je riječ o pred-kolumbovskoj Americi, ali puno velike razlike nema.
slika

Baš ti takozvani Indijanci bi trebali Kolumba najviše slaviti. Njegov dolazak zaustavio je žrtvovanje vlastitih ljudi nepostojećim božanstvima, iako je to njima nekako ipak ostalo u krvi čak i danas.

Dobro sad, iako nisu bili na sitoj civilizacijskoj razini kao Europa, recimo nisu poznavali kotač i željezo, mora se priznati da su uspjeli stvoriti nekoliko organiziranih država, da su stvorili velike gradove koji su bili kvalitetno urbanizirani, da su gradili dojmljive građevine kao što su aztečke piramide ili Macchu picchu te da su ovladali naprednijim tehnikama poljoprivrede. Sve je to neusporedivo s Afrikom koja cijela nije uspijela stvoriti jednu civilizaciju, što podrazumijeva pismo, i kojoj je vrhunac arhitekture Veliki Zimbabve u kojem se kopira obalni arapski grad, s time da se grade slični objekti, samo bez svrhe. Recimo neke visoke nakupine kamenja koje podsjecaju na minaret ili sahat kulu.

S druge strane, treba reći da nad Amerindijancima nije napravljen nikakav genocid, puno ih je izginulo od bolesti, no to nije bilo svijesno učinjeno. Uostalom, još imaju dvije države gdje su većina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 lis 2014, 06:31 

Čitaj malo više o rezervatima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 lis 2014, 10:50 

volvoks je napisao/la:
Dobro sad, iako nisu bili na sitoj civilizacijskoj razini kao Europa, recimo nisu poznavali kotač i željezo, mora se priznati da su uspjeli stvoriti nekoliko organiziranih država, da su stvorili velike gradove koji su bili kvalitetno urbanizirani, da su gradili dojmljive građevine kao što su aztečke piramide ili Macchu picchu te da su ovladali naprednijim tehnikama poljoprivrede. Sve je to neusporedivo s Afrikom koja cijela nije uspijela stvoriti jednu civilizaciju, što podrazumijeva pismo, i kojoj je vrhunac arhitekture Veliki Zimbabve u kojem se kopira obalni arapski grad, s time da se grade slični objekti, samo bez svrhe. Recimo neke visoke nakupine kamenja koje podsjecaju na minaret ili sahat kulu.

S druge strane, treba reći da nad Amerindijancima nije napravljen nikakav genocid, puno ih je izginulo od bolesti, no to nije bilo svijesno učinjeno. Uostalom, još imaju dvije države gdje su većina.

Ma znam, malo sam preoštro reagirao. Definitivno su bili razvijeniji od crnaca, to nije sporno. Asteci, Maje, Inke - svi su imali napredniju kulturu od Afrike (ne računam Egipat u to).

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 lis 2014, 00:14 

Problem i tema ove teme jest prevladavajuća narativa koja je nenormalna.

doc je napisao/la:
Znači po prevladavajućem gledištu liberala spaljivanje 50 000 vještica kroz nekoliko stoljeća je grijeh koji je neoprostiv i nikad se ne može okajati, dok je npr 50 000 glava otfikarenih sa vrha piramide od astečkih ili majanskih svećenika dokaz neiskvarenosti domorodačke civilizacije koju su oni ludi genocidni spaljivači vještica iz Europe uništili. :001_rolleyes

doc je napisao/la:
A čuj kad su 1995. u muzeju Smithsonian u Washingtonu izložili bombarder Enola Gay iz kojeg je bačena atomska bomba na Japan u opisu na tabli ispred je pisalo: "Za većinu Amerikanaca to je bio osvetnički rat, za većinu Japanaca to je bio obrambeni rat za obranu njihove jedinstvene kulture od zapadnih imperijalista."

Od sadizma do mazohizma. I još si tepaju kako su napredniji i da to nije poremećaj. Valjda ni svjesni svog mazohizma nisu.

To su oni o kojima je marsovac pisao na temi o Praljku. Liberalno smeće koje si tepa kako je napredno jer mrzi "svoje" i tovari im sve moguće i nemoguće grijehe, a ako ih nema lagano ih izmisle, dok se izmišljavaju nevjerojatne isprike i razlozi za grijehe i promašaje drugih i opravdava ih se na sve moguće i nemoguće načine.

Neda mi se sad tražiti ali prije 2-3 godine je bila vijest da u Francuskoj u udžbeniku iz povijesti ima jedna stranica o Napoleonu, a 10 stranica o nekoj crnačkoj zajednici u Africi čiji je najveći domet bio izgradnja koliba od šiblja, blata i govana.

To je poremećaj.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 lis 2014, 00:21 

Citat:
Central controversies that undermine Western society: hyper-feminism, negrophilia, political correctness, "philosophy" of sexual "varieties", ethnic swamping through unrestricted immigration, media war against Western civilization, "rainbow" coalition, idolization of non- European cultures & "cultures", moral relativism, propaganda for miscegenation, victimological narratives on women and non- Caucasians, Christianophobia, ... are completely absent in confused & worthless scribblings of Bloch, Adorno or Horkheimer.

Citat:
Yes, this is it. Giambattista Vico, upon whose work Joyce's "Finnegans wake" was founded, had divided history in four stages: theocracy, aristocracy, democracy, chaos. Then, the cycle repeats itself. Now, this is just a rough metaphor, but I think that US is now something like "chaotic theocracy". "Theocracy" here means the dominant ideology: homosexualism (ideology, not "orientation"), third-worldism, white guilt-trippism, anti-patriotism, atomization of society, idiotisation through celebrity worship (Bacon's idols ?), fantasy of complete equalism, plutocratism, contempt of varieties of historical world cultures (especially European, but also other great cultures of South & East Asia, ..), celebration of primitivism,.... In short, US nomenklatura equals rootless scum.

In a nutshell.

Od jednog našeg cijenjenog forumaša.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 lis 2014, 11:06 

doc je napisao/la:
Poll Shows Major Shift in Identity of U.S. Jews
slika

The first major survey of American Jews in more than 10 years finds a significant rise in those who are not religious, marry outside the faith and are not raising their children Jewish — resulting in rapid assimilation that is sweeping through every branch of Judaism except the Orthodox.

The intermarriage rate, a bellwether statistic, has reached a high of 58 percent for all Jews, and 71 percent for non-Orthodox Jews — a huge change from before 1970 when only 17 percent of Jews married outside the faith. Two-thirds of Jews do not belong to a synagogue, one-fourth do not believe in God and one-third had a Christmas tree in their home last year.

“It’s a very grim portrait of the health of the American Jewish population in terms of their Jewish identification,” said Jack Wertheimer, a professor of American Jewish history at the Jewish Theological Seminary, in New York.

The survey, by the Pew Research Center’s Religion & Public Life Project, found that despite the declines in religious identity and participation, American Jews say they are proud to be Jewish and have a “strong sense of belonging to the Jewish people.”

While 69 percent say they feel an emotional attachment to Israel, and 40 percent believe that the land that is now Israel was “given to the Jewish people by God,” only 17 percent think that the continued building of settlements in the West Bank is helpful to Israel’s security.

Jews make up 2.2 percent of the American population, a percentage that has held steady for the past two decades. The survey estimates there are 5.3 million Jewish adults as well as 1.3 million children being raised at least partly Jewish.

The survey uses a wide definition of who is a Jew, a much-debated topic. The researchers included the 22 percent of Jews who describe themselves as having “no religion,” but who identify as Jewish because they have a Jewish parent or were raised Jewish, and feel Jewish by culture or ethnicity.

However, the percentage of “Jews of no religion” has grown with each successive generation, peaking with the millennials (those born after 1980), of whom 32 percent say they have no religion.

“It’s very stark,” Alan Cooperman, deputy director of the Pew religion project, said in an interview. “Older Jews are Jews by religion. Younger Jews are Jews of no religion.”

The trend toward secularism is also happening in the American population in general, with increasing proportions of each generation claiming no religious affiliation.

But Jews without religion tend not to raise their children Jewish, so this secular trend has serious consequences for what Jewish leaders call “Jewish continuity.” Of the “Jews of no religion” who have children at home, two-thirds are not raising their children Jewish in any way. This is in contrast to the “Jews with religion,” of whom 93 percent said they are raising their children to have a Jewish identity.

Reform Judaism remains the largest American Jewish movement, at 35 percent. Conservative Jews are 18 percent, Orthodox 10 percent, and groups such as Reconstructionist and Jewish Renewal make up 6 percent combined. Thirty percent of Jews do not identify with any denomination.

In a surprising finding, 34 percent said you could still be Jewish if you believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

When Jews leave the movements they grew up in, they tend to shift in the direction of less tradition, with Orthodox Jews becoming Conservative or Reform, and Conservative Jews becoming Reform. Most Reform Jews who leave become nonreligious. (Two percent of Jews are converts, the survey found.)

Jews from the former Soviet Union and their offspring make up about 10 percent of the American Jewish population.

While earlier generations of Orthodox Jews defected in large numbers, those in the younger generation are being retained. Several scholars attributed this to the Orthodox marrying young, having large families and sending their children to Jewish schools.

Steven M. Cohen, a sociologist of American Jewry at Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion, in New York, and a paid consultant on the poll, said the report foretold “a sharply declining non-Orthodox population in the second half of the 21st century, and a rising fraction of Jews who are Orthodox.”

The survey also portends “growing polarization” between religious and nonreligious Jews, said Laurence Kotler-Berkowitz, senior director of research and analysis at the Jewish Federations of North America.

The Jewish Federations has conducted major surveys of American Jews over many decades, but the last one in 2000 was mired in controversy over methodology. When the federations decided not to undertake another survey in 2010, Jane Eisner, editor in chief of The Jewish Daily Forward, urged the Pew researchers to jump in.

It was a multimillion-dollar effort to cull 3,475 respondents from a pool of 70,000. They were interviewed in English and Russian, on landlines and cellphones from Feb. 20 to June 13, 2013. The margin of error for the full sample is plus or minus three percentage points.

Ms. Eisner found the results “devastating” because, she said in an interview, “I thought there would be more American Jews who cared about religion.”

“This should serve as a wake-up call for all of us as Jews,” she said, “to think about what kind of community we’re going to be able to sustain if we have so much assimilation.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/01/us/po ... html?_r=1&

Budući da su to liberalni poletarci zgodno je staviti i ovdje...

Citat:
The intermarriage rate, a bellwether statistic, has reached a high of 58 percent for all Jews, and 71 percent for non-Orthodox Jews.

Liberalizam je ideologija zapadnog/židovskog samoubojstva.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 lis 2014, 11:11 

Citat:
In 1998, the Haredi population in the Jewish community of the United Kingdom was estimated at 27,000 (13% of affiliated Jews). A 2007 study asserted that 3 out of every 4 Jewish births are Haredi, who then accounted for 17% of British Jews, (45,500 out of around 275,000). Another study in 2010 established that there were 9,049 Haredi households in the UK which would account for a population of nearly 53,400 or 20% of the community. Within the next three decades, the Board of Deputies of British Jews predicts that the Haredi community will become the largest group in Anglo-Jewry: in comparison with the national average of 2.4 children per family, Haredi families have an average of 5.9 children. As of 2006, membership of Haredi synagogues had doubled since 1990. In the UK, the largest communities are located in London, particularly the Haredi community of Stamford Hill and in the Greater Manchester neighbourhoods of Salford and Prestwich; and in the Jewish community of Gateshead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism

Citat:
Haredi Židovi:

17% stanovništva
75% rođenih

Sekularni Židovi:

83% stanovništva
25% rođenih

Ultrakonzervativni Židovi imaju budućnost, liberalni Židovi se svojom voljom istrebljuju.

To je liberalizam ukratko.

Liberalizam nema budućnost. Grupa koja prihvati liberalizam nema budućnost.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 lis 2014, 11:44 

Židovi kao visokointelektualna i utjecajna zajednica nemaju budućnost. Pretvorit će se u kopiju muslimanskih useljenika u Europi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 lis 2014, 12:06 

Eto do čega to dovodi. Jedna od najinteligentnijih, najsposobnijih, najkreativnijih, najbogatijih grupa, a prihvatili bedastoće poput liberalizma, stvari i ideologije koje i njih same ugrožavaju i na kraju će nestati.

Jer su tako odlučili.

Najbolji dokaz koliko inteligentni ljudi mogu bit blesavi.

Zapravo jedino inteligentni ljudi i mogu bit prvoklasne budale.

Oni zaista glupi nemaju mozga ni talentna za tako nešto.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 lis 2014, 10:37 

Muncimir je napisao/la:
"Danas su me silovali 30 puta, a još nije niti vrijeme ručka..."

Djevojka koja pripada Jazidima je poručila SAD-u da bombardira bordel u kojem su je ISIL-ovci zatočili i silovali čak 30 puta u nekoliko sati. Neimenovana djevojka navodno je zatočena na zapadu Iraka od početka kolovoza. Navodno je telefonom stupila u kontakt s Kurdima i rekla im da poruče SAD-u da bordel sravne sa zemljom.

Borcima je rekla da ju siluju toliko često da više ne može ići na zahod, a čak i da ju oslobode, ubila bi se jer ne može preboljeti strahote koje su joj islamisti činili.

Detalje o njenom slučaju medijima je rekao aktivist na prosvjedu u Londonu kojim su htjeli upozoriti na stravu koju žene proživljavaju u ratu u Siriji i Iraku. Karam je kazao da se na žrtvin poziv javio njegov prijatelj.

- Ako znate gdje smo, molim vas bombardirajte nas. Nema života nakon ovoga. Ubit ću se svakako, neke su se ubile jutros. Silovali su me već 30 puta, a još nije ni vrijeme ručka. Ne mogu ići ni na zahod. Molim vas, bombardirajte nas, navodno mu je kroz suze kazala djevojka.

http://www.24sata.hr/sokantno/danas-su- ... e=Vecernji

Islamska država.

Jel ima jedan primjer kršćanskih/zapadnih vojnika da čine nešto tako?

Nema.

Za naše drage prijatelje liberale i ljevičare koji su u stanju lamentirati da eto imamo i u kršćanskim krugovima nešto slično poput islamskih fundamentalista...

Imamo Željku Markić. :wacko

Neke ideje su toliko blesave da smo intelektualci/ljevičari mogu u njih vjerovati.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 lis 2014, 11:03 

SVI SLAVE KANADSKOG HEROJA
Zapucao prvi put u 29 godina i preciznim hicem ubio terorista koji je zgrozio svijet

slika

Umirovljeni policijski narednik Kevin Vickers (58) danas je u kanadskom parlamentu u Ottawi dočekan kao narodni heroj nakon što je jučer u istoj zgradi, gdje radi kao šef osiguranja, ustrijelio i ubio naoružanog napadača navodno povezanog s terorističkim grupama.

Vickersa su svi članovi parlamenta dočekali na nogama, uz višeminutne ovacije i pljesak, a među njima je bio i kanadski premijer Stephen Harper.

Vickers je ubio pomahnitalog napadača Michaela Zehafa-Bibeaua, glavnog osumnjičenog za ubojstvo vojnika, inače člana počasne straže, kod spomenika žrtvama rata (National War Memorial), koje se dogodilo prije suludog pohoda na zgradu parlamenta.

Kanadski parlament danas je nastavio s radom, a zastupnici su Vickersa dočekali odajući mu priznanje za herojski čin i vjerojatno spašavanje još brojnih života.

On je stoički, s tužnim izrazom lica, stajao pred razdraganom masom, nekoliko puta kimnuvši glavom u znak zahvale. U tom su trenutku, kako pišu tamošnji mediji, kanadskom heroju niz obraze potekle suze.

Parlamentarni zastupnici zatim su otpjevali kanadsku himnu "O Canada" i odali počast ubijenom vojniku, desetniku Nathanu Cirillu.

Ubijeni Cirillo nije se mogao braniti, jer puške koje nosi kanadska počasna straža nisu napunjene. Ubrzo nakon ranjavanja, 24-godišnji vojnik je preminuo. Michael Zehafa-Bibeau zatim se zaputio u zgradu parlamenta gdje je ispalio 30-ak metaka, ali srećom bez žrtava. Njegov pohod okončao je narednik Vickers, kojemu je to bilo prvi put u 29 godina da je na dužnosti ispalio metak.

http://www.zabranjeni.hr/video--priznanje ... e/1230388/

Heroj: Kevin Vickers
Ubijeni: Nathan Cirill
Terorist: Zehaf-Bibeau

Važno je kako se zoveš...

Citat:
The Canadian news channel CTV News named his mother as Susan Bibeau, the deputy chair of the immigration committee at the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. His father, Bulgasem Zehaf, is a Libyan national appears to have fought in Libya in 2011, according to the Globe and Mail. The couple divorced in 1999. Paulson said Zehaf-Bibeau may have been a dual Canadian-Libyan citizen.

Primjer liberalne progresivnosti.

Mamica uvjerena liberalka koja smatra da svaki čovjek iz bilo kojeg kutka svijeta ima pravo doći u Kanadu i uništiti europski nacionalni karakter Kanade jer Bože mili to je progresivno i napredno.

Da dokaže to svoje čvrsto životno opredjeljenje naravno da se uda za muslimana, vjerojatno na zgražanje dijela zadrte euro kanadske familije (U neka sretnija vremena to bi bio dobar predložak za film u kojem bi se zgražali nad zadrtošću tih Euro Kanađana i pustili suzu nad pristojnim, plemenitim, moralnim čovjekom koji je samo kriv što je smeđ i musliman).

Tata, već spomenuti musliman, kasniji islamist koji se odlazi boriti na strani islamista u Libiju.

Liberalni brak iz snova propao već ranije.

Sinek, rođen u divnom multikulti braku u divnoj obitelji punoj ljubavi, odraste, postane radikalni musliman i ubije euro kanadskog vojnika (još nisu poznate ali mogući zadrti stavovi prema muslimanima i strancima, opet još jedan predložak za film u neka bolja vremena) koji drži počasnu stražu pred spomenikom palim euro kanadskim vojnicima.

Liberalizam.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Tema je zaključana [ne možeš postati/uređivati postove/odgovarati].  [ 486 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 57 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: