Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 29 ožu 2024, 08:30.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1377 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 56  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Rat u Iraku
PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:42 

Hebo te allah u guzicu. Jel muhammad bio pedofil ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:43 

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:44 

BBC je napisao/la:
Hebo te allah u guzicu. Jel muhammad bio pedofil ?

To pitaj one koji su te ponizili i potjerali. To oni bolje znaju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:45 

Ne moram pitati. Imati seks sa djevojčicom od 9 godina jest pedofilija.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:46 

Kak ja lako iz vas izvučem džamijaštvo. Ne možete se sakriti.
Ali da se ne pravim pametan, to je više zato jer ste vi glupi i navikli na tapšanje po ramenu kad ste na muslimanskim forumima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:47 

BBC je napisao/la:
Ne moram pitati. Imati seks sa djevojčicom od 9 godina jest pedofilija.

Da, i?

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:48 

Pa ništa. Muhamamd je oženio dijete od 6 godina i imao seks sa dijetetom od 9 godina. Slažeš li se u vezi toga ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:50 

BBC je napisao/la:
Kak ja lako iz vas izvučem džamijaštvo. Ne možete se sakriti.
Ali da se ne pravim pametan, to je više zato jer ste vi glupi i navikli na tapšanje po ramenu kad ste na muslimanskim forumima.

Ma ti si superioran u odnosu na nas glupe.
Mogao si raditi i u UDB-i. S obzirom na tvoje istraživačke i obavještajne vještine, ex-yu bi se puno prije raspala :kava

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:52 

BBC je napisao/la:
Pa ništa. Muhamamd je oženio dijete od 6 godina i imao seks sa dijetetom od 9 godina. Slažeš li se u vezi toga ?

Neki kažu tako, a ja nisam čitao kuran pa valjda je istina. Ali ne razumijem kakve to veze ima s temom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 10:52 

Viđu sunni majmuna što ih shia razvaljuju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 srp 2016, 11:13 

BBC je napisao/la:
Viđu sunni majmuna što ih shia razvaljuju.

Jel si snimio onog retarda što nosi žbun na glavi da se kamulira. =))

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 kol 2016, 13:27 

Rat u Iraku i Siriji već odavno u jednoj novoj fazi. Prava klaonica. Više nitko nema strpljenja za ISIL-ovo sakrivanje među civilima, sad deru po svemu.
Jučer Britanci tukli sa 2 bombe, svaka po 1 tonu teška. A i ostali avioni sa jakim bombama. Rusi u Siriji tuku nečim što liči na napalm, kazetnim bombama. Nema više pardona.

Već, što su Amerikanci mislili sa Irakom kad otjeraju ISIL ? Obama je po rođenju polu-shia musliman pa lijepo Teheranu poklonio čitav Bagdad i Iraq. Ali što poslije, i što sa Kurdima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 kol 2016, 10:46 

Zapadni plaćenici u Iraku, naravno ima i Balkanaca

Dokumentarni film:

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 20:05 

Izgleda se Kurdi uspjeli dogovoriti sa shia kako da podijele Mosul i naftne bušotine okolo. Nisu htjeli pristati na akciju dok ovi ne kažu jasno što pripada Kurdima poslije ofenzive.

Vrlo brzo kreće ofenziva, Kurdi sa sjevera, shia sa juga simultano.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2016, 20:08 

Poslije USA okupacije skoro sav dug im bio otpisan, malo ljudi to zna. Rat je jako skupa stvar, čak i ako naftu imaš. Kurdi pokazuju mudrost da se ne navikavaju na skupe ratne igračke, apstinencija je zahebana i bolna. Bolje ratovati sa onim što imaš i što ti poklone.

Citat:
Iraq sinks further into debt
BAGHDAD — Noura al-Bajari, a member of the Iraqi parliament's Economy and Investment Committee, expressed fear that Iraq will be unable to pay off its debts in a press statement Aug. 8. She cited dropping prices for the oil upon which the country relies and the costs of the war against the Islamic State, with which the government has fought for control of Iraqi cities since June 2014.

Summary⎙ Print Despite nominal moves to diversify its sources of revenue, the Iraqi government's dependence on falling oil prices and the cost of its war against the Islamic State mean the Iraqi economy is drowning in debt.
Author Omar al-JaffalPosted August 19, 2016

In an interview with the local Iraqi Al-Mada Press, Bajari predicted a very bad scenario for the Iraqi economy should debts remain outstanding. “Iraq would have to face dire economic conditions akin to the prior-2003 period, when the accumulated debt had reached $125 billion,” she said.

Bajari’s apprehension seems justified, especially since the Iraqi government has resorted to domestic and foreign borrowing to be able to bridge the spending deficit as oil prices started to plummet in the summer of 2014. Of note, Iraq depends almost exclusively on oil revenues to finance state spending, and there are no official statistics available on the current size of the debt.

Iraq’s Central Bank has been trying to employ a policy of financial transparency by publishing data on spending, debt and the country’s financial status online. However, the website only displays basic information from 2010 that is not sufficient to gauge the actual size of outstanding debt since the fall in oil prices in 2014.

Mazhar Mohammad Saleh, a prominent Iraqi economist and the economic adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, acknowledged that there are no official statistics but discussed Iraq's estimated internal and foreign debt in a phone interview with Al-Monitor. Saleh carefully traced the history of Iraq’s debt under the previous regime and the successive Iraqi governments following the invasion in April 2003. “Iraq is indebted to 51 countries, including 10 creditors outside the Paris Club,” he said. “Iraq has borrowed around $9 billion from the Paris Club countries, while it owes about $6 billion to creditors outside the club.”

There is also “$2.7 billion owed to international private sector companies with about 5% interest annually,” Saleh said.

According to Saleh, the former regime saddled Iraq with “odious debt” of nearly $10 billion that the government is not bound to pay off entirely.

Saleh further said that following Iraq’s 2003 invasion, the country’s debts were “not very significant,” explaining, “Foreign debts amounted to $7 billion, while the domestic debt was standing at around $34 billion, including the debts amassed by the former regime.”

He added, “As per the GDP, the debt ranges around 60%, which is a safe percentage. There are also international standards for dealing with debt. Yet that does not suggest Iraq should not be cautious in paying off its safe debts.”

Saleh also noted, “The International Monetary Fund requested the Ministry of Finance hire an international company to oversee Iraq’s foreign debts in a bid to set forth a mechanism to repay them.”

In the same vein, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, an economics professor at Baghdad’s Al-Mustansiriya University — one of the oldest Iraqi universities — said that the Iraqi government is partly to blame for not dealing transparently with debt. “The absence of official statistics on the size of debt indicates a lack of transparency vis-a-vis the country’s financial situation, as economists and society are kept at bay,” he told Al-Monitor. He noted that some indications suggest that Iraq “owes $69 billion in foreign debt,” stressing, “These funds have never been used in investment but in consumption fields, which makes it more difficult for Iraq to settle them.”

It appears that Mashhadani’s reading is sound, as Abadi’s program provided for the diversification of sources of income. Yet two years later, the government is still closely monitoring the oil price data as it continues to rely on oil proceeds.

Mashhadani added, “The government lacks a strategy to deal with the debt, which could cause the country to further sink into debt and thus resort to mortgaging oil to pay it off."

Iraq’s foreign debts have always been a thorny issue that calls for vigilant care, as Saleh stated. The successive governments ought also to stop relying on oil revenues to pay off domestic and foreign debts in order to help Iraq escape its economic quagmire.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2016, 21:13 

Shia pravo muče zarobljene ISIL-ovce, ili koga oni već tretiraju kao takve. Sve stavljaju na net, USA administracija ni riječi o tome.
Žao mi što se i Kina nije uključila da tog svjetskog "policajca" nauče pameti. Stvarno mi žao.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 kol 2016, 21:16 

Što je najspecijalnije i ti USA sunni u Iraku, neka verzija moderate light, zajedno sa shia muči svoje sunni. Valjda da se dokažu da su bolji od ISIL-ovaca.
Čitav islamski svijet je lud do temelja, bez mogućnosti za oporavak.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 ruj 2016, 12:39 

U Iraku prava klaonica ISIL-ovaca. Shia kao u lovu na safariju. Pročitao sam da ISIL više ne drži ništa granice između Sirije i Iraka, bar ti cestovni dijelovi. Možeš ići tamo gdje je pijesak i kotači propadaju u njega.

Nemoguće je ratovati protiv modernih helikoptera i zrakoplova ako ih nemaš čime oboriti. Bolje ti kapitulirati i život sačuvati nego gubiti vrijeme na to. Gledam na videima veliku većinu ISIL-ovaca ubiju zidovi i krovovi koji se ruše na njih. Idu naleti helikoptera i raketa, pa nekoliko naleta zrakoplova sa teškim bombama. I to je to, shia vojnici poslije samo ušetaju, pobiju ranjene i snimaju.

Meni osobno je Iraq veća enigma nego Sirija. Što se planira sa tim kad se ISIL očisti, dati sve shia muslimanima. Obama je rođenjem polu-shia pa vrag će znati kako njegovi osjećaju vuku, ali eto nagađanja samo. Nije to gotova priča, mislim da će se shia i Kurdi jako zakačiti na kraju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 ruj 2016, 14:14 

Da.
Jedini veći grad koji je ostao sunnijima je Mosul, a oko njega još uvijek traju dogovori, lako moguće da će biti kurdski na kraju.
Jbg. sunniji su vladali svima za vrijeme Sadama, pa su se svima i zamjerili.
Bagdad je bio njihov grad, a bili su najmanje brojni od svih.
Daleko od mora i po pustinjama.
Rekao bi da ćemo njihovu sudbinu gledati i u BiH, s bośnjačkim narodom, kojeg ima najmanje od svih naroda u okružju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 13:55 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
=)) =))

Citat:
Islamic State bans burka in northern Iraq after veiled woman kills 2 jihadists

slika
In a seeming U-turn, the Islamic State (Isis) has reportedly banned women wearing the burka in northern Iraq after claiming that its fighters have been targeted by a veiled female. The hard-line faction has previously beaten and killed women for not wearing a veil covering their face and hair in public.

Now, IS (Daesh) has outlawed women wearing veils entering their security centres near their stronghold of Mosul after a number of commanders were killed by an unknown assailant. In neighbouring Syria, the feared IS al-Hisbah — or 'religious police' — have meted out punishments to woman who left their face uncovered.

Last week, in the occupied Saladin Governorate south of Mosul, IS put out a warning to members to beware of a veiled woman who killed two of their fighters. The attacks happened in Al-Shirqat, which has been under IS control since the extremists overran the region in June 2014.

An IS fighter was also attacked in Mosul, the second most populous city in Iraq, prompting the terrorists to take precautionary measures, according to a source in the province who informed the Iraqi News network. However, claims that the extremists were "surprised" by an attack could not be verified by IBTimes UK.

Sharing details, the source said, "A veiled woman carrying a pistol killed two members of ISIS who were standing in a checkpoint in Sharqat, north of Salah al-Din. The incident surprised the organisation and forced them to issue an alert of similar attacks."

In August, the Syrian city of Manbij was liberated from IS control and scenes of women burning the black clothes they were forced to wear and men shaving off their beards were witnessed. Around 550 women are believed to have entered IS's self-declared caliphate.

Often thought of as "jihadi brides" some have even been used as fighters in the 'Al-Khansaa Brigade', an all-female police force. According to reports from Syria, the Al-Khansaa Brigade was formed "in early 2014 and charged with policing the public morality of women in Raqqa city."

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ruj 2016, 14:08 

To neki satirični portal ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 lis 2016, 13:29 

Gdje će na Obaminu najveću operaciju u Iraku, biser njegov.
Tip ga ponizio bar 100 puta, Obama šuti da ne pokvari nobelovu nagradu.

Citat:
Turkey determined to prevent Mosul operation unleashing 'blood and fire': Erdogan

Turkey is determined to prevent a planned operation to push out Islamic State from the Iraqi city of Mosul from causing "blood and fire" in the region due to sectarian conflict, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday.

Turkey is being "indecently" targeted on the issue of Mosul because it is upsetting the regional balances, Erdogan also told a judiciary ceremony in comments broadcast live.

Despite objections from Baghdad, Ankara wants to keep the troops it has stationed at the Bashiqa military camp in northern Iraq until Islamic State militants have been driven from Mosul.

(Reporting by Tulay Karadeniz; Writing by Ayla Jean Yackley; Editing by Daren Butler)

Vrh

PostPostano: 17 lis 2016, 08:25 

Pocela bitka za Mosul

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 lis 2016, 17:38 

Kako da niko ne komentira bitku za Mosul? Kako stoji jel ginu?

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 lis 2016, 17:41 

VUKsaJUGA je napisao/la:
Kako da niko ne komentira bitku za Mosul? Kako stoji jel ginu?

Otprilike kao bitka za Vukovar, prilaze gradu kroz okolna sela, nema većeg otpora. No ako misle ući u Mosul moraju ga sravniti sa zemljom, kao što Asad i rusi rade u Siriji. Isilovci ce se boriti do smrti, neće štedjeti ni sebe ni civile da zaustave protivnika.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1377 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 56  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 40 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: