Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 3 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims
PostPostano: 09 ožu 2019, 11:13 

Citat:
Islamic Scholar: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims

8 Mar 20191349

Dutch author and sociologist Ruud Koopmans said this week that Muslims are more difficult to integrate into Western society than other migrant groups because of a literal interpretation of the Quran prevalent among Muslims.
Koopmans, a professor at the Berlin Social Science Center and author of several books including Contested Citizenship: Immigration and Cultural Diversity in Europe, told the Danish newspaper Berlingske that whereas most groups of migrants integrate relatively quickly, especially from one generation to the next, Islam stands out as an exception.

“Although it’s not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower,” he said, noting that a literal interpretation of the Quran prevents them from integrating into Western countries.

In an earlier published study titled “Fundamentalism and out-group hostility,” Koopmans compared Muslim radicalism with Christian radicalism to better understand why Islam stands out for its isolationism.

“Almost 60 percent agree that Muslims should return to the roots of Islam,” he wrote, while “75 percent think there is only one interpretation of the Qur’an possible to which every Muslim should stick.”

Koopmans, who has been studying Islam for over twenty years, also found that “65 percent say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live.”

Regarding Christian citizens on the other hand, Koopmans found that fewer than 4 percent “can be characterized as consistent fundamentalists.”

“I conclude that the Islamic world is lagging behind rest of the world when it comes to democracy, human rights, and political and economic development,” Koopmans told Berlingske in his interview this week.

“The main problem is how many Muslims and, globally, how many Muslim countries interpret Islam. Namely, in a way that basically claims that the Qur’an and the Sunna must be taken literally, and that the way the Prophet lived in the 7th century must be the yardstick for how Muslims should live in the 21st century,” he said.

“Such a brand of Islam is, firstly, a threat to world peace. Secondly, it prevents integration,” Koopmans concluded.

Although it is politically taboo to draw distinctions between ethnic groups when it comes to immigration, some scholars, including Pope Benedict XVI, have urged the West not to assume that all cultures share its basic suppositions about the human person and society.

Prior to his election as pope, Joseph Ratzinger wrote that “the interplay of society, politics, and religion has a completely different structure in Islam” than it does in the West.

Unfortunately, he added, much of today’s discussion in the West regarding Islam “presupposes that all religions have basically the same structure, that they all fit into a democratic system with its regulations and the possibilities provided by these regulations.”

“The Koran is a total religious law, which regulates the whole of political and social life and insists that the whole order of life be Islamic,” Ratzinger wrote. “Sharia shapes society from beginning to end. In this sense, it can exploit such partial freedoms as our constitution gives, but it can’t be its final goal to say: Yes, now we too are a body with rights, now we are present just like the Catholics and the Protestants.”

“In such a situation, it would not achieve a status consistent with its inner nature; it would be in alienation from itself,” he said.

Vrh

Naslov: Re: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims
PostPostano: 09 ožu 2019, 15:00 

smiješni su ovi što misle da će se islam reformirat ili šta već pored toliko ludosti iz kurana i hadithsa,
eventualno možemo reći da će porasti udio ovih što neće bit "pravi" muslimani (šta god to značilo)

Vrh

Naslov: Re: No Western Country Has Successfully Integrated Muslims
PostPostano: 16 ožu 2019, 09:29 

Islam treba sjebati iznutra ubaciti im ljude koji ce se skolovati u njihovom sistemu misljenja i izvrnuti sva tumacenja naopako.
Recimo meni bi odgovaralo da se dadne uputstvo, ako me neka mlada muslimanka vidi da se naguzi i da ce onda direktno u raj.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 3 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 36 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: