Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 13 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: What is marriage?
PostPostano: 04 ožu 2020, 06:47 

What is marriage? Šta je brak?

Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution

slika

Russian President Vladimir Putin wants marriage to be defined as the union of
a man and woman in a revised constitution, ruling out gay marriage.

Ruski Predsjednik Vladimir Putin želi popaviti Ustav, gdje je brak definiran kao zajednica muškarca i žene, a gay brak isključujen.
Ono što mi ne možemo, netko drugi može!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51719764

Vrh

Naslov: Re: What is marriage?
PostPostano: 04 ožu 2020, 07:53 

Tjedan braka

Inicijativa za Nacionalni tjedan braka je krenula od Richarda i Marie Kane 1997. godine, dok su promatrali kako se njihovi prijatelji rastaju. Tu inicijativu već je prve godine podržao ured ustavnih sudaca, a i tadašnji premijer Velike Britanije John Major. U 27 zemalja širom svijeta se obilježava tjedan braka u vremenu od 07.02.-14.02.
U Hrvatskoj je bilo gotovo 50 događaja u 18 gradova s ciljem pridonošenja kvaliteti i očuvanju brakova.
Brak u Hrvatskoj traje u prosjeku 14, 7 godina!

Biblijska poruka o ljepoti i važnosti bračne zajednice:
Prema Bibliji, dva važna ključa za sretan brak jesu to da oba supružnika međusobno pokazuju ljubav i poštovanje. Muž, koji je poglavar obitelji, dužan je pokazivati nesebičnu ljubav, čineći ono što je u najboljem interesu svoje žene. S njom treba živjeti “prema spoznaji” i ne bi se smio “ogorčeno ljutiti” na nju. Žena se s mužem treba ophoditi s ‘dubokim poštovanjem’. Ako bračni parovi slijede ova načela, mogu izbjeći ili savladati većinu bračnih poteškoća. Muž bi trebao ostati uz svoju ženu, a žena uz muža

Najvažnije vrednote za uspješnost braka jesu: vjernost, spremnost na raspravljanje o problemima koji se pojave između muža i žene te djeca, a vrednote: slaganje u politici, biti istog socijalnog porijekla te dijeliti isto vjersko uvjerenje obilježene su kao vrednote koje nisu bitne za uspješan brak.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ožu 2020, 12:52 

Suddenly you are pro-Russian.

Should infertile couples be allowed to get married? What is the purpose of their marriage in the eyes of the Orthodox Church?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIooooooooooo

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ožu 2020, 17:50 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:

Should infertile couples be allowed to get married? What is the purpose of their marriage in the eyes of the Orthodox Church?

When in doubt about Orthodoxy, simply turn to Scriptures. Of course they should, they may chose to adopt or simply do charity for others. There are always people who need you, no matter how disadvantaged you may perceive yourself as infertile (not saying you are). Being a Christian is living for other people, so being infertile is not an obstacle to inherit the Kingdom of God.

Purpose of marriage is living outside of sin, but still being intimate with your significant other, God approves sacred union of marriage between man and woman only. Everything else is a subject to confession.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ožu 2020, 22:24 

podrinje je napisao/la:
Robbie MO je napisao/la:

When in doubt about Orthodoxy, simply turn to Scriptures. Of course they should, they may chose to adopt or simply do charity for others. There are always people who need you, no matter how disadvantaged you may perceive yourself as infertile (not saying you are). Being a Christian is living for other people, so being infertile is not an obstacle to inherit the Kingdom of God.

Purpose of marriage is living outside of sin, but still being intimate with your significant other, God approves sacred union of marriage between man and woman only. Everything else is a subject to confession.

I’m not talking about any Church marriage (it also depends on the church), or a sharia marriage, I’m talking about the civil marriage.

Religious groups can have their own rules, and they do.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 ožu 2020, 06:09 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:
podrinje je napisao/la:

I’m not talking about any Church marriage (it also depends on the church), or a sharia marriage, I’m talking about the civil marriage.

Religious groups can have their own rules, and they do.

In case of civil marriage that's entirely up to you and your future wife, you can play Nintendo together each day or whatever suits two of you. Feel free to find your own purpose in barren marriage, but do have in mind that by living such life in partnership you're not fulfilling God's plan for humanity. Infertile people sin as much as those able to procreate.

But if you're secular or atheist, it's all fine and dandy.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 ožu 2020, 02:54 

MIR je napisao/la:
What is marriage? Šta je brak?

Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution

slika

Russian President Vladimir Putin wants marriage to be defined as the union of
a man and woman in a revised constitution, ruling out gay marriage.

Ruski Predsjednik Vladimir Putin želi popraviti Ustav, gdje je brak definiran kao zajednica muškarca i žene,
a gay brak isključen.
Ono što mi ne možemo, netko drugi može!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51719764

One more thing:

slika

Russian President Vladimir Putin wants marriage to be defined as the union
of a man and woman
in a revised constitution, ruling out gay marriage.

Vrh

PostPostano: 09 ožu 2020, 23:08 

It has become patently obvious that the only real opposition nowadays to the "globohomo" Soros-Rothschild agenda and the eternally greedy capitalist elites who push this is Vladimir Putin. History is written by the victors, and the Jewish triumph in WW2 was truly an astounding one. Certainly, we live in a society that is a consequence of past events, notably the forementioned WW2 and the "mainstreaming" of the counterculture of the 60s, which brought about the so-called sexual liberation, feminism, postmodernism, postcolonialism, Civil rights movement and the likes of Derrida and Foucault. Now, the counterculture of that time is the main culture of the West today. It should be obvious that with the dominance of "managerial capitalism" in the 2nd half of the 20th century, and the onslaught of hedonism and consumerism (and materialism, neomarxism) fueled by those very same social forces, the elites that govern these large corporations adopted the principles of that counterculture. Why? Because it was, and is, what creates the most profit. Thus, today you have such things as "LGBTQ Pride month", "Black history month", fierce "anti-whiteness", radical progressivism, gender bending, radical feminism and even Marxism. All of these concepts are adopted by the large corporations and companies because they produce profit, and that is all that matters in neoliberal capitalism. Vladimir Putin, Viktor Orban, Matteo Salvini, Marine Le Pen, Andrzej Duda are the ones who have managed to resist the globalist elites so far (at least slightly), but inevitably they will have to submit at once.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2020, 19:03 

Jefferson Davis je napisao/la:
It has become patently obvious that the only real opposition nowadays to the "globohomo" Soros-Rothschild agenda and the eternally greedy capitalist elites who push this is Vladimir Putin. History is written by the victors, and the Jewish triumph in WW2 was truly an astounding one. Certainly, we live in a society that is a consequence of past events, notably the forementioned WW2 and the "mainstreaming" of the counterculture of the 60s, which brought about the so-called sexual liberation, feminism, postmodernism, postcolonialism, Civil rights movement and the likes of Derrida and Foucault. Now, the counterculture of that time is the main culture of the West today. It should be obvious that with the dominance of "managerial capitalism" in the 2nd half of the 20th century, and the onslaught of hedonism and consumerism (and materialism, neomarxism) fueled by those very same social forces, the elites that govern these large corporations adopted the principles of that counterculture. Why? Because it was, and is, what creates the most profit. Thus, today you have such things as "LGBTQ Pride month", "Black history month", fierce "anti-whiteness", radical progressivism, gender bending, radical feminism and even Marxism. All of these concepts are adopted by the large corporations and companies because they produce profit, and that is all that matters in neoliberal capitalism. Vladimir Putin, Viktor Orban, Matteo Salvini, Marine Le Pen, Andrzej Duda are the ones who have managed to resist the globalist elites so far (at least slightly), but inevitably they will have to submit at once.

:palacgore2
How true!

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2020, 19:42 

4 nazi grandparents?

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2020, 22:01 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:

4 nazi grandparents?

You probably aren't the right person to give me a hard time about being nationalistic or reactionary (I suppose that by "nazi" you mean nationalist; funny how being nationalist is only a sin when it comes to Europeans), since all your writings on this forum are almost exclusively concerned with the ethnic and the national. That is pretty hypocritical.

You're fine with native Europeans becoming a minority in their own countries? Or the new trend of "drag kids" and customized pronouns for so-called
non-binary people?
That's one hell of a combination. I was really hoping you were not a leftist Robbie, since you seemed like you were one of the few sane, or smart people on this forum (in case of you being infected with the virus of postmodernity, sanity is out of the question). If you're a liberal, that virtually means supporting the same policies concerning the social axis which I spoke about in my original comment. All in the name of "diversity" and "tolerance", but only in white countries. The only difference between the liberals and the leftists is on the economic political axis, which ultimately lacks importance because the banks cannot be defeated. And even if I'm a "lunatic conspiracy theorist" when it comes to this ubiquitous financial system; materialism, hedonism and consumerism ought to be repulsive anyway. The ideological subversion perpetrated by the media has taken quite the toll on you (it just so happens the media is mostly owned by extremely wealthy Jews, which function almost as an oligarchy). Well, good luck with the imminent Muslim religious and non-white ethnic majority in much of Europe and North America. I'd really like it if you'd answer the two questions which I outlined at the beginning of this "essay". They're in bold. For I might be wrong about the financial system, but I am certainly right about the looming death of the West in terms of demography and culture. Please, take your time, since this is a much more important subject compared to petty disagreements between little nations, like those found in Bosnia, or how many people died in Tuzla or Mostar (I'm not taking credit from you when it comes to collecting data and posting them for us, but ultimately Bosnia doesn't matter if whole of Europe "falls"). You're also improving your English this way.

One proverb, or adage if you will, to think about:

History hasn't been very kind to tolerant and weak civilizations.

From Paradox of Tolerance, by Karl Popper. Perfectly summing up the complete failure of liberalism in the West:

EDIT: Actually the book is called something else, but the name doesn't matter, this concept does.

Citat:
Less well known is the paradox of tolerance: Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. — In this formulation, I do not imply, for instance, that we should always suppress the utterance of intolerant philosophies; as long as we can counter them by rational argument and keep them in check by public opinion, suppression would certainly be unwise. But we should claim the right to suppress them if necessary even by force; for it may easily turn out that they are not prepared to meet us on the level of rational argument, but begin by denouncing all argument; they may forbid their followers to listen to rational argument, because it is deceptive, and teach them to answer arguments by the use of their fists or pistols. We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2020, 22:21 

I could also talk about the tragedy of cultural relativism which, in my eyes, is the core of the problem in Europe and the US. Some other time. Be sure however, that some cultures are better than others.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 ožu 2020, 23:03 

Of course I'm a liberal. But I do wanna see liberal values in the Islamic world as well, not just the West.

I don't think there should be more conservativism in the West, but more liberalism in the Arabic World and Eastern Europe.

I do agree that some cultures are better than others. For example, Croatian Croat culture is obviously more sophisticated ("better") than the Bosnian/Herzegovinian Croat culture, and the British culture is better than the Croatian culture. By the same criteria that I assume you use in your own favorite examples.

Citat:
You're fine with native Europeans becoming a minority in their own countries?

That's not your problem.
If they are fine with that, then you should be fine with that. Sweden is less "yours" than Turkey is. Your ancestors were in the same country with today's Turkey for 400 years. Why don't you care about Turkey?

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 13 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 6 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: