Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 12:47.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4287 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 172  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Švedska
PostPostano: 04 ruj 2020, 09:39 

Uskoro u Junuzovom susjedstvu.

- Grupa muslimanskih mladića nasrnuli na Šveđanina dječaka jer je imao križ oko vrata. "Svinja" i tako to.
- Frka u Parlamentu. Jedna od jačih "lijevih" stranki traži novi popis stanovništa. Savjetnik afganistanskog predsjednika živi u Kabulu i godinama dobivao švedsku socijalu (plus novac za smještaj). :laugh
(Prošle godine za isto uhvatili iračkog ministra obrane. Naivni kafiri su tu za šišanje.)
- Izglasali zakon da su sve statistike i podaci o svim školama tajna. Roditelji više neće znati u kojoj školi je najviše odraslih muslimana kriminalaca koji lažu da su "djeca azilanti". I inače kakav je omjer muslimani-Šveđani u školi.
- I pored silnih milijardi koje sprde na migrante šef policije kaže da broj kriminalaca raste astronomski. Moli društvo za pomoć. To su radili i prije 30 godina, nije dalo rezultate.

- Kršćanski svećenk sa Bliskog Istoka ih upozorio da je Malmö na granici da postane novi Libanon.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2020, 09:43 

Zapravo su mi već bili u susjedstvu. Treba pustiti i pomoći umjerenim da se obračunaju s njima.

Pogledajte sad lajkove na klixu pro i kontra migranata.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2020, 14:06 

A zašto bi to sebi radio uopće? Nije li bolje izbjeći probleme i obračune?

Predobro ti u životu pa da se nešto događa?

784 of 2558 - 30.65%

Sarajevo, generalno sarajevska kotlina je rasadnik zla i mržnje. Frustrirana, napaćena i bahata sredina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2020, 14:47 

Pa zato što ne možeš uzet šmajser i sve sto ti se pojavi na granici pokosit. Jbga, civilizacija, humanost, folovi-golovi i to... :D

A legalna imigracija je nuzna da zadržimo stanje kakvo jest. Da ne nestanemo. :D

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 ruj 2020, 16:23 

Naša Kvačica je napisao/la:
A zašto bi to sebi radio uopće? Nije li bolje izbjeći probleme i obračune?

Predobro ti u životu pa da se nešto događa?

Nikome na "zapadu" nije uspjelo asimilirati ili integrirati muslimane. NIKOME.
Bacili su novca na te eksperimente koliko 126 hrvatskih država košta.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 ruj 2020, 18:27 

Švedska će imati identičan broj umrlih kao i svake godine, sa mogućnošću da ove godine taj broj bude i manji.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/525 ... cBmxY9ezO4

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 ruj 2020, 15:33 

Masovno pale kurane po Švedskoj. Hoće da muslimane isprovociraju an nasilje i pizdarije.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 ruj 2020, 14:55 

Neki bi ova *** htjeli imati za susjede u Zagrebu.
Za to na videu je islam odgovoran, nemojte imati nikakvih zabluda vezano uz to.

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 ruj 2020, 13:13 

BBC je napisao/la:

Švedski mainstream mediji se prave da ovo ne vide, pa moraju britanski. Par njih objavilo sa namjerom da pomognu policiji pronaći tipa, ali pixelized kompletno lice.
(Upravo stvar zbog koje političari i novinari u SW grizu nokte od nervoze da se ne dogodi. Inozemna "reklama")

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12665750/ ... eden-fury/

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 ruj 2020, 13:23 

Skandal. Varali na međunarodnom PISA testu (2018) znanja učenika.
Nisu dali migrantima (muslimanima) da rade testove, i pored toga opet lagali i brljali sa rezultatima. (Filtrirali čak i Šveđane učenike koji zaostaju u znanju. Sve za "socijal-demokratsku utopiju")

I vi ovim nemoralnim životinjama vjerujete da ispravno pišu statistike zaraženih i mrtvih u epidemiji ?

Vuče se čitavo ljeto ali sad aktualno jer su sve "lijeve" stranke u Parlamentu glasovale protiv istrage. (Liberali glasovali za istragu)

Vrh

PostPostano: 18 ruj 2020, 14:28 

Citat:
Coronavirus Sweden: 200 doctors, scientists challenge Sweden’s official version of events

Doctors in Sweden are furious about a report they say exposes “cherry-picked” data and pushes “lies” about the country’s COVID-19 success.

SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 12:17AM

Dr Lars Falk, who runs the ECMO (extracorporealmembrane oxygenation) unit at the Karolinska University hospital in Stockholm discusses the challenges of working with COVID-19 ...
Sweden’s relaxed approach to living with COVID-19 has been the subject of international scrutiny, but now a group of 200 scientists, medical experts and teachers are turning up the heat on the official version of events.

The group, of which Australian expat and former epidemiologist David Steadson is a member, told news.com.au they are challenging “unethical, unresearched and unsubstantiated reporting of the disastrous handling of the pandemic in Sweden”.

They have taken exception with what they call “flawed and cherry-picked science” within the Swedish Public Health Agency which is managing the response to COVID-19.
Keith Begg, the founder of the group, said a recent report by the agency comparing schools in Sweden and Finland was an example of misinformation.

The report aimed to compare the effect of different approaches on the rate of COVID-19 infections among schoolchildren. It noted that Sweden kept schools open and Finland closed them.
“In conclusion, closure or not of schools has had little if any impact on the number of laboratory confirmed cases in school aged children in Finland and Sweden,” the report noted.
But there’s a big problem with that assertion.

As Science Mag noted in May, Sweden missed an opportunity to “definitively answer the question” about infections in schools because “officials have not tracked infections among schoolchildren — even when large outbreaks led to the closure of individual schools”.

Mr Begg says the report draws the conclusion there is no difference in the overall incidence of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, cases but fails to mention Sweden’s leading epidemiologist Anders Tegnell paused the collection of data from children because he thought it would create anxiety among the public.

“The problem with this report and indeed others from the (agency) is that they are now being cited by policy-makers and decision-makers across the world as a way to open schools when the reports are gravely flawed,” Mr Begg said.

“They offer a tantalising solution to desperate governments across the world looking for a way to get their societies back on track. But they are based on flawed and cherry-picked science.”

An email sent to Mr Begg from a Public Health Agency epidemiologist was seen by news.com.au. It reads, in part: “I’m sorry the report seems to infuriate you so much but this is just a report and not a peer-reviewed scientific study.”

It goes on to say: “This was just a quick situation report and nothing more.”
Mr Steadson, who joined the group after becoming dismayed with the handling of the pandemic in his new home country, told news.com.au last week that he is “disgusted” with the Swedish public health team.
“The Swedish strategy is not a success, it is a failure,” he said.

“Allowing a deadly virus to just spread in the hope of eventual ‘herd immunity’ made no sense to me scientifically, given our then limited knowledge, and it absolutely made no sense to me ethically.
“People would die unnecessarily and I was frankly disgusted with what I was hearing from the Swedish Public Health Agency.”

More than 85,000 people have contracted the virus and 5800 people have died. But in recent weeks, data out of Sweden appears to show a reduction in the spread of the virus in a move that officials have dubbed “vindication” of the Swedish approach.

In the last week just 1.3 per cent of tests showed COVID-19 cases, compared to more than 19 per cent at the pandemic’s peak. The number is lower than in neighbouring Norway and Denmark.
Sweden’s cases of COVID-19 peaked on June 24 with 1698 infections according to data compiled the US’ Johns Hopkins University. Deaths hit 115 per day on several days in April.
By contrast, neighbouring Denmark, which had a much stricter lockdown, only saw a daily peak of 390 and 22 deaths.

However, Denmark, along with many other European nations, has seen cases swing back up again. Yet infections in Sweden have remained at around 200 or so a day for several months. That’s still a lot, but it’s a huge drop from where they were and crucially it’s stable and seemingly not leading to many fatalities.

Daily deaths sunk into single figures around mid-July and haven’t picked up since.
Despite that, editor-in-chief of the Medical Journal of Australia, Dr Nick Talley, says Sweden got it wrong.
“In my view, the Swedish model has not been a success, at least to date,” he told news.com.au.
“One clear goal at least early on was reach herd immunity – but this was not achieved, not even close, and this was arguably predictable.

“There were restrictions put in place but the philosophy was voluntary rather than compulsory. There is evidence there was a major impact of this voluntary lockdown on behaviour as reflected in, for example, reduced mobility and spending. However the spread of COVID-19 and the death rate was substantially higher in Sweden compared with its neighbours who mandated lockdowns.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 13:06 

BBC je napisao/la:
BBC je napisao/la:

Švedski mainstream mediji se prave da ovo ne vide, pa moraju britanski. Par njih objavilo sa namjerom da pomognu policiji pronaći tipa, ali pixelized kompletno lice.
(Upravo stvar zbog koje političari i novinari u SW grizu nokte od nervoze da se ne dogodi. Inozemna "reklama")

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12665750/ ... eden-fury/

Znaju im identitet, uskoro uhićenje.

- 20 godina, rođen u Švedskoj, Arapi iz Iraka roditelji. To je ta druga generacija Junuzovh uzornih inžinjera i doktora.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 15:09 

Rosegard nije Švedska.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 16:19 

Junuz Djipalo je napisao/la:
Rosegard nije Švedska.

Citat:
Rosengård district of Malmo,

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 16:24 

BBC je napisao/la:
Citat:
Coronavirus Sweden: 200 doctors, scientists challenge Sweden’s official version of events

Doctors in Sweden are furious about a report they say exposes “cherry-picked” data and pushes “lies” about the country’s COVID-19 success.

SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 12:17AM

Dr Lars Falk, who runs the ECMO (extracorporealmembrane oxygenation) unit at the Karolinska University hospital in Stockholm discusses the challenges of working with COVID-19 ...
Sweden’s relaxed approach to living with COVID-19 has been the subject of international scrutiny, but now a group of 200 scientists, medical experts and teachers are turning up the heat on the official version of events.

The group, of which Australian expat and former epidemiologist David Steadson is a member, told news.com.au they are challenging “unethical, unresearched and unsubstantiated reporting of the disastrous handling of the pandemic in Sweden”.

They have taken exception with what they call “flawed and cherry-picked science” within the Swedish Public Health Agency which is managing the response to COVID-19.
Keith Begg, the founder of the group, said a recent report by the agency comparing schools in Sweden and Finland was an example of misinformation.

The report aimed to compare the effect of different approaches on the rate of COVID-19 infections among schoolchildren. It noted that Sweden kept schools open and Finland closed them.
“In conclusion, closure or not of schools has had little if any impact on the number of laboratory confirmed cases in school aged children in Finland and Sweden,” the report noted.
But there’s a big problem with that assertion.

As Science Mag noted in May, Sweden missed an opportunity to “definitively answer the question” about infections in schools because “officials have not tracked infections among schoolchildren — even when large outbreaks led to the closure of individual schools”.

Mr Begg says the report draws the conclusion there is no difference in the overall incidence of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19, cases but fails to mention Sweden’s leading epidemiologist Anders Tegnell paused the collection of data from children because he thought it would create anxiety among the public.

“The problem with this report and indeed others from the (agency) is that they are now being cited by policy-makers and decision-makers across the world as a way to open schools when the reports are gravely flawed,” Mr Begg said.

“They offer a tantalising solution to desperate governments across the world looking for a way to get their societies back on track. But they are based on flawed and cherry-picked science.”

An email sent to Mr Begg from a Public Health Agency epidemiologist was seen by news.com.au. It reads, in part: “I’m sorry the report seems to infuriate you so much but this is just a report and not a peer-reviewed scientific study.”

It goes on to say: “This was just a quick situation report and nothing more.”
Mr Steadson, who joined the group after becoming dismayed with the handling of the pandemic in his new home country, told news.com.au last week that he is “disgusted” with the Swedish public health team.
“The Swedish strategy is not a success, it is a failure,” he said.

“Allowing a deadly virus to just spread in the hope of eventual ‘herd immunity’ made no sense to me scientifically, given our then limited knowledge, and it absolutely made no sense to me ethically.
“People would die unnecessarily and I was frankly disgusted with what I was hearing from the Swedish Public Health Agency.”

More than 85,000 people have contracted the virus and 5800 people have died. But in recent weeks, data out of Sweden appears to show a reduction in the spread of the virus in a move that officials have dubbed “vindication” of the Swedish approach.

In the last week just 1.3 per cent of tests showed COVID-19 cases, compared to more than 19 per cent at the pandemic’s peak. The number is lower than in neighbouring Norway and Denmark.
Sweden’s cases of COVID-19 peaked on June 24 with 1698 infections according to data compiled the US’ Johns Hopkins University. Deaths hit 115 per day on several days in April.
By contrast, neighbouring Denmark, which had a much stricter lockdown, only saw a daily peak of 390 and 22 deaths.

However, Denmark, along with many other European nations, has seen cases swing back up again. Yet infections in Sweden have remained at around 200 or so a day for several months. That’s still a lot, but it’s a huge drop from where they were and crucially it’s stable and seemingly not leading to many fatalities.

Daily deaths sunk into single figures around mid-July and haven’t picked up since.
Despite that, editor-in-chief of the Medical Journal of Australia, Dr Nick Talley, says Sweden got it wrong.
“In my view, the Swedish model has not been a success, at least to date,” he told news.com.au.
“One clear goal at least early on was reach herd immunity – but this was not achieved, not even close, and this was arguably predictable.

“There were restrictions put in place but the philosophy was voluntary rather than compulsory. There is evidence there was a major impact of this voluntary lockdown on behaviour as reflected in, for example, reduced mobility and spending. However the spread of COVID-19 and the death rate was substantially higher in Sweden compared with its neighbours who mandated lockdowns.”

Švedska u koliziji s realnošću. Treba im uvesti sankcije.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 16:24 

Nije više Švedska. Švedska policija tamo ne smije ući. Kao ni Šveđani.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 16:41 

Da nisu varali na Pisa testu znanja pali bi jedno-dva mjesta ispred Hrvatske.

- Švedska = 39 milijardi € obrazovanje i škole
- Hrvatska = 2.3 milijarde € obrazovanje i škole (i još se od toga znanost financira)

Dozvolimo parametar za dvostruk broj stanovnika = 19.5 milijardi €

Sve to im je uništilo masovno primanje muslimana. Kojem učitelju se ide na posao kad zna da će ga na radnom mjestu arapski majmuni provocirati. Mislim kad se ujutro dignu iz kreveta i znaju gdje idu da im se sam život gadi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 16:54 

Konstatirao sam to više puta, ali od viška glava ne boli... zdravstvo, obrazovanje, ljudska prava, sigurnosna situacija i pravna država su im u kolapsu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 17:12 

bezimeni12 je napisao/la:
Rosegard nije Švedska.

Citat:
Rosengård district of Malmo,

Pa da, to ti je kao da prenosiš stanje u Petruševcu, naselje u Zagrebu puno cigića, kao da je u Hrvatskoj.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 17:47 

bezimeni12 je napisao/la:

Pa da, to ti je kao da prenosiš stanje u Petruševcu, naselje u Zagrebu puno cigića, kao da je u Hrvatskoj.

Neusporedivo, u Petruševec ulazi HR polcija kad god poželi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 17:55 

Prošli vikend su ti cigići maznuli 3 skupa bajka mojih poznanika iz Osijeka, na parkingu CCO East.

Dečki su saznali i koji je cigo točno maznuo i pričali s njim i policija im ništa ne može. Kad su išli ka kući cige, njih 50 se skupilo. Ovi se naravno okrenuli.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 ruj 2020, 18:05 

Prošli vikend su ti cigići maznuli 3 skupa bajka mojih poznanika iz Osijeka, na parkingu CCO East.

Dečki su saznali i koji je cigo točno maznuo i pričali s njim i policija im ništa ne može. Kad su išli ka kući cige, njih 50 se skupilo. Ovi se naravno okrenuli.

Lovačke priče, pričaš lovačke priče...

S obzirom da mi bliža rodbina radi u polciiji znam što se točno radi u takvoj situaciji i koji segmenti policije to jedva čekaju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2020, 13:55 

Naglo povećanje zaraženih. Razmišljaju o posebnim mjerama u glavnom gradu.
Po državnoj statistici (pomnoži sa bar 4 x) 5.876 umrlo od Corona virusa.

Broj umrlih u Hrvatskoj = 257.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2020, 14:02 

Kakav to mozak uvozi ljude iz Somalije? Za njih su Pakistanci astronauti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2020, 14:02 

Staricu od 74-godine će sad slati na sud jer je na FB napisala nešto ljuta da je migrant dobio samo 2 mjeseca zatvora kad je tukao ženu u McDonalds jer mu se nije dalo čekati 10 minuta da hrana bude gotova. (10 minuta prije zatvaranja)
Nebitno spomena možda jer je to normala u Švedskoj već dugi niz godina. Da nije jednog detalja koji od čitave priče pravi horror. Policija u zaključku istrage poslala screenshots da starica na Facebook za prijatelje ima jednu parlamentarnu i demokratsku stranku. Kao eto otežavajuća okolnost.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4287 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 172  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: potocnj, VUKsaJUGA i 45 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: