Sada je: 18 ruj 2024, 18:20.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8217 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 329  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: USA - zbirna tema
PostPostano: 31 svi 2021, 23:58 

Reconquista je napisao/la:
Ali ove crnačke "milicije" u SAD-u izgledaju kao skeč Monthy Phytona. Svi nekakvi čudni, štrkljavi, visoki ili niski i debeli, smušeni, neorganizirani. Sve to neskladno izgleda. Odmah bi potpisao da su mi ti neprijatelji u ratu. Kao oni nesposobni suniti u Siriji u šlapama i japankama koji bi ratovali.

Ma, jasno - ali štos je u tome što su ti NIKAKVI uvek najmotivisaniji i najostrašćeniji da ruše, lome, "svete se", divljaju, iživljavaju se i ubijaju... nadprosečan, sposoban, Superioran čovek će se teško i priključiti takvim bednicima jer ima u životu da postiže nešto dok Inferirorna kukavelj nema ništa osim da drugima uzima, druge vuče dole, drugima otežava napredak... zato su OVI najopasniji!!!

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 lip 2021, 20:31 

Ovo se ponavlja iz godine u godinu. A njima su problem ruski spammeri na Twitter.
Boga pitaj koliko industrijskih tajni i nadolazećih patenta američke firme dobiju na dar. Pa i informacija kad da kupe, kad da prodaju dionice.

Citat:
Danish PM insists relations with European allies don’t need repairing amid US spying connection allegations
2 Jun, 2021 16:33

Denmark’s prime minister, Mette Frederiksen, defended the nation’s relationship with its allies on Wednesday, after France and Germany demanded answers over reports the US used Danish information cables to spy on European leaders.
On Tuesday, Denmark’s public broadcaster reported that the US exploited its relationship with the Nordic nation’s intelligence agency to spy on political figures in France, Germany, Norway, and Sweden between 2012 and 2014.

America’s National Security Agency (NSA) reportedly used internet cables to and from Denmark, which hosts key landing stations for the underwater lines, to intercept digital communications, including text messages, telephone calls, and online activity.

Speaking to local media outlet Ritzau, Frederiksen claimed that, despite the concern among Denmark’s allies, it would be wrong to suggest “there is a need to restore relations with France or Germany,” with the PM adding that there is an “ongoing dialogue” between the states.

However, despite her defense of Denmark’s relationship with the affected nations, the Danish leader declared that “there must be no systematic monitoring of allies,” putting pressure on the US to clearly outline whether it has stopped engaging in those activities.

French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel used a press conference, following a virtual summit with one another, to jointly condemn the spying reports. Macron declared that the alleged actions of the US are not “acceptable amongst allies,” with Merkel reiterating that statement.

The White House has not denied the spying reports but did offer to work with its allies, including the nations reportedly spied on, to reassure them and answer any questions they might have regarding security matters.

This is not the first time allegations have been made about the US monitoring European politicians. Back in 2013, whistleblower and former NSA contractor Edward Snowden claimed that the agency had tapped Merkel’s phone. Tweeting in the wake of these new reports, Snowden accused President Joe Biden of having been “deeply involved in this scandal the first time around,” when he was serving as vice president.

"There should be an explicit requirement for full public disclosure not only from Denmark, but their senior partner as well," Snowden added.

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 lip 2021, 20:34 

Citat:
US caught spying on EU ‘allies’ AGAIN…not like the Europeans will do anything about it
31 May, 2021 14:04

A new report alleging the US was spying on European leaders through Danish intelligence services is not the first of this kind. Washington has been caught before, but there’s no will in the EU to assert its independence.
According to a report in Danish media, the country’s intelligence services had been working at the behest of the notorious US National Security Agency (NSA) to spy on leaders throughout Europe, including Germany’s Angela Merkel. This is not the first time such allegations have been made, with the US having been accused of spying on Berlin in 2014 too. It’s also not the first time America used the Danish intelligence services as a medium – last year, a story surfaced claiming that Washington coordinated with them to spy on their own government in order to ensure Denmark would buy F-35’s as opposed to Eurofighters to replace its F-16s. In light of all these revelations, one has to question whether Denmark is truly even sovereign if its intelligence is de facto loyal to the US.

Germany seeks ‘clarification’ over media report claiming Denmark’s secret service helped NSA spy on MerkelGermany seeks ‘clarification’ over media report claiming Denmark’s secret service helped NSA spy on Merkel
The surprising part about it is that none of these revelations are really new or unprecedented at all. It’s a well-established fact that the United States, despite calling them “allies” and embracing the rhetoric of “transatlanticism” openly commits espionage on Europe and treats its leaders with a fulcrum of political suspicion, as if they are paranoid that the European Union may make decisions against their interests. This is deeply ironic for an America which has strongarmed Europe arguing that Huawei, China and, of course, Russia, are all real “espionage” threats. But with Washington now caught, the real question is, what is Europe going to do about it? What will change?

Whilst the European Union talks of matters such as “strategic autonomy” and idealizes itself as a unified, independent force for good in the world, the reality could not be further from the truth. Espionage revelations are just the tip of the iceberg of a variety of ways in which the United States has, through its integration with Europe’s military and security dynamic, utilized a myriad of political tactics to strongarm the bloc into following its political will and agenda, even when it is apathetic or openly objects to it. The EU is ultimately just one institution amongst many on the continent competing for input on foreign policy agendas across 27 respective countries, which the US ultimately monopolizes through treaties, think-tanks, and discourse in the global media.

A very clear example of this is how the United States quickly drove a wedge between the EU and China when they sought to make their own separate treaty, the ‘EU-China comprehensive investment agreement’ (CAI), which Washington openly opposed. Whilst American opposition to it otherwise may have seemed irrelevant or barking on the sidelines, the Biden administration were able to utilize the Xinjiang issue to obligate the EU to “pick a side” on a matter of human rights and subsequently join in coordinated sanctions on the matter, which quickly soured relations as Beijing retaliated. Mission accomplished; Europe fell into the trap. One may ultimately describe America’s approach to European countries not as being driven by good faith or solidarity, but by ‘keeping it on a leash’. The dog may pull increasingly in another direction, but stays on the same path as its owner.

The espionage dynamic ultimately ties into the same mindset: The United States sees the European Union more as an economic competitor than as a friend and does not in any respect want it to get ahead of them or gain “advantage” in any specific area. The F-16 story above reveals how US intelligence in fact serves the interests of the military industrial complex, seeking out the secrets of Europe’s own defence industry and ensuring America always has the competitive edge, even to the point of making national intelligence agencies betray their own countries. As Edward Snowden stated in an interview in 2014, the US engages in constant industrial espionage against big German companies such as Siemens, stating: “If there’s information at Siemens that’s beneficial to US national interests – even if it doesn’t have anything to do with national security – then they’ll take that information nevertheless.”

In line with this, Angela Merkel, as a very Eurocentric leader who has a maverick approach to foreign policy and Germany’s place in the world, is unsurprisingly a frequent target of American intelligence activities. Washington is constantly wondering what she is thinking, intending and doing, not least regarding China and Russia where they do not see eye to eye. She is perhaps a “frenemy” to the US, a de facto ally and enemy simultaneously. But this all boils down to the big question as stated above, what is Europe going to do about it? Or can they do anything about it? The EU’s response to such unending controversies seems to be to make a small protest in the heat of the moment, but otherwise forget it and do nothing, passively tolerating American infiltration designed to undermine European interests and competitiveness across the board.

If Europe is serious about upholding its own “strategic clout” it has to be prepared to take bigger risks and stop being pressed into line under the obligation of “transatlaticism” and get tougher on the “American problem.” The bloc should take a leaf out of its rhetoric toward China and demand “reciprocity” in its relations with the United States, that it ceases espionage against them, seeks to curtail excessive “American influence” operations undermining their foreign policy and strategic independence and that it treats the continent as an equal and fair partner. Surely one would think ‘enough is enough’ but of course there is little reason to think anything will change. In a world where US surveillance is intrusive and rampant, America still surprisingly gets away with accusing everyone else of “spying.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 lip 2021, 20:36 

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 lip 2021, 13:07 

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 lip 2021, 15:27 

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 lip 2021, 22:06 

Ogromna su đubrad. Na sva veleposlanstva natakarili gay zastave osim u većinski muslimanskim državama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:18 

Direktna kontra Bidenu i njegovoj klapi. Uz nedavne prijetnje vojnim pučem kao u Myanmar od bivšeg generala.

Pentagon neće dozvoliti isticanje gay pride zastave u vojnim bazama

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:24 

Meni ta država uopšte nije jasna. Pola iste čine odvratna geta i napuštene trule kuće. Ono što nije napušteno liči na selendru.
Da se malo posvete sebi umesto što glume svetskog pandura.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:26 

Malo toga tamo je jasno ako jedan parametar ne staviš u formulu. NWO.

Malo je Amerikanaca uopće svjesno da su spašeni zbog ruskog i kineskog nacionalizma. Da nema te dvije države, ili da postanu neke "color revolution" sprdnje, Amerikanci bi nestali u nečemu što bi za povijesne prilike ličilo na smak svijeta. Jer USA i NWO nisu kompatibilni, dapače jedno drugo isključuje automatski. Još nije vrijeme, ako me kužite. Ako ne svejedno.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:30 

Šta je kohezioni faktor takvih nenacionalnih država uopšte. Hrpa ljudi bez ikakvog smisla.

Nije li NWO zamislio svet po uzoru na te mešane zemlje, bez nacionalnog identiteta.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:37 

teranova je napisao/la:
Nije li NWO zamislio svet po uzoru na te mešane zemlje, bez nacionalnog identiteta.

Ne bi postojala američka arogancija i njihov exceptionalism u NWO. Kako bi ih "nagovorili" u tom sudbenom trenutku da odustanu od tog ostavljam vama na maštu. Računajte da bi u tom imaginarnom scenariju imali kontrolu nad ruskim i kineskim nuklearnim oružjem. Mislim Rusija i Kina kao Rusi i Kinezi u tom scenariju ne bi postojali kakvi su danas, da vam pjena ne krene na uništavanje USA sa karte.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:40 

To da. Razlog postojanja bi automatski otpao.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 22:42 

Hoću reći osobno sam mišljenja da će Amerikanci završiti kao primjer kako su i nacisti završili. Da ne bi Stalina i Boljševika ne znam bi li danas uopće pričali o Nijemcima kao narodu. Ne ide sve po planu uvijek.
To je moja analiza i mišljenje. NWO o kakvom velike face fantaziraju ne podnosi USA kao svjetskog policajca. Te dvije stvari su kao dva različita pola na magnetima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 23:08 

BBC je napisao/la:
Hoću reći osobno sam mišljenja da će Amerikanci završiti kao primjer kako su i nacisti završili. Da ne bi Stalina i Boljševika ne znam bi li danas uopće pričali o Nijemcima kao narodu. Ne ide sve po planu uvijek.
To je moja analiza i mišljenje. NWO o kakvom velike face fantaziraju ne podnosi USA kao svjetskog policajca. Te dvije stvari su kao dva različita pola na magnetima.

Tko su svjetske face, iza kulisa, koje promoviraju i guraju tu truhlu, neprirodnu agenda.

Na "sudaru" sa americkim ambasadorom Skotom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FKa8RE6f-o&feature=emb_title

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 lip 2021, 23:28 

Misliš planeri ili izvršitelji. Prve nećeš pronaći na Forbes listama najbogatijih.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 lip 2021, 22:40 

Evo naš prijatelj Billy. Prvo je programer, onda filantrop, onda farmer, onda virolog, i sad je arhitekt i fizičar za hladnu fuziju.

https://www.poslovni.hr/svijet/krece-gradnja-nuklearnog-reaktora-nove-generacije-billa-gatesa-strucnjaci-upozoravaju-4290605

Citat:
Tvrtka za napredne nuklearne reaktore milijardera Billa Gatesa TerraPower i PacifiCorp odabrale su Wyoming za pokretanje prvog projekta reaktora hlađena natrijem na mjestu zatvorenog postrojenja na ugljen, rekao je u srijedu guverner države.

TerraPower, koju je osnovao Gates prije otprilike 15 godina, i elektroenergetska tvrtka PacifiCorp, u vlasništvu Berkshire Hathawaya Warrena Buffeta, najavile su da će točno mjesto demonstracijskog postrojenja reaktora hlađena natrijem znati do kraja godine.

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 lip 2021, 13:36 

BG ima rezultate, ima pare, radi s njima što hoće.

To što se gore spominje nije fuzija.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 lip 2021, 14:16 

slika

:bih

Neka živi Dinamo i majka Hrvatska!

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 lip 2021, 12:36 

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 lip 2021, 21:53 

Citat:
Bajden: Presuda Mladiću istorijska

VAŠINGTON - Američki predsednik Džo Bajden ocenio je današnju presudu Ratku Mladiću kao „istorijsku”, navodeći da ona pojačava „odlučnost SAD se spreče buduća zverstva širom sveta”.

Bajden je u saopštenju dodao da potvrđena presuda kojoom je Mladiću izrečena kazna doživotnog zatvora pokazujue da će „oni koji su počinili užasne zločine odgovarati”.

On je naveo da se tragedija smrti žrtava ne može izbrisati, ali je dodao da se nada da današnja presuda pruža neku utehu svima ožalošćenima”, prenosi AP.

„Moje misli su sa preživelim članovima porodica brojinih žrtava Mladićevih zverstava”, naveo je Bajden.

Podsetio je da su SAD uložile velike napore „kako bi se zločinci izveli pred sud pravde” i izrazio nadu da će lideri u regionu poštovati presudu i „pojačati njen značaj”, prenosi Tanjug.

https://www.politika.rs/sr/clanak/48084 ... istorijska

Ima smisla što kaže ovaj jazavac poluizabrani, USA je ta koja ima franšizu na zločin bez kazne pred međunarodnim tribunalima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 lip 2021, 23:29 

Inflacija, kibernetički napadi - pripreme za veliki reset, virtualnu valutu, univerzalni prihod, strogi nadzor digitalnih sustava, to je sve jasno... E sad, samo jedna varijabla smeta, a to je Kina zbog koje SAD to sve i radi... svojevrsna imitacija njihovog modela na zapadu da bi i dalje bili na vrhu...

Vrh

PostPostano: 09 lip 2021, 01:55 

Citat:
PRIJETI LI SVIJETU NESTAŠICA
Podivljale cijene hrane: U godinu dana skočile gotovo 40 posto

Za vrtoglavi rast cijena više je razloga – od klimatskih promjena do činjenice da zalihe kukuruza u svijetu padaju već petu godinu, soje treću, a potražnja raste brže od proizvodnje

Pandemija koronavirusa, prekidi u opskrbi i inflacija, klimatske promjene, suše i štetnici koji poskupljuju proizvodnju, samo su neki od razloga zašto se svijet, kad je u pitanju hrana, suočava s najvećom krizom u posljednjih 10 godina. Globalne cijene hrane rasle su 39,7% na godišnjoj razini, od svibnja 2020. do svibnja ove godine, objavio je FAO.

https://m.vecernji.hr/vijesti/podivljal ... to-1498967

Vrh

PostPostano: 09 lip 2021, 02:06 

Ovi su pukli skroz. Virtuelna drzava, kao i BiH.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 lip 2021, 22:53 

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8217 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251 ... 329  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Naša Kvačica, Navodni Poslanik i 9 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: