HercegBosna.org

HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 16 tra 2024, 13:21.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Tema je zaključana [ne možeš postati/uređivati postove/odgovarati].  [ 9 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Dokazane činjenice o HR HB
PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 01:51 

Izvor je sud u Haagu:

22. The Vance-Owen Plan states that “?b?oth Bosnian Army and HVO forces shall be deployed in the Provinces 5, 8, 9, 10 under arrangements agreed between them.”38 It meant that in the area relevant to this Indictment, province number 8, both the BH Croats and BH Muslims had agreed. After the BH Croat signing of the Vance-Owen Plan, the point of view of the Croats was clear regarding the arrangements in relation to the respective forces. Mate Boban drew up a proposal for a Joint Statement, which he intended to be signed by Alija Izetbegovi} and himself, outlining how their respective armies would operate within the different provinces. However, Alija Izetbegovi} never signed the statement, which meant that there never was a “Joint Statement”, but only a “Boban’s Statement”.39 In his statement Mate Boban repeated the demands of the BH Croats, that all ABiH units were to be subordinated to the HVO in the “Croat” provinces.40

23. The evidence does not allow the conclusion that a deadline was set for 15 April 1993, but the position of the BH Croats was again made clear to the BH Muslims.41 The policy to make these areas Croatian was twofold: i) to establish a military frontline between the “BH Croat” provinces 8 and 10 and the “BH Muslim” province 9, and ii) to eliminate all Muslim resistance within these provinces in order for the BH Croats to have full military control of “their” provinces. The BH Muslims rejected wishes expressed in “Boban’s Statement”,42 however the BH Croats proceeded to assume their control over these areas.

29. The BH Croats were determined to implement their view of the Vance-Owen Plan and the BH Muslims knew that if they did not agree to the demands of BH Croats, a conflict would be imminent.55 The ABiH soldiers as well as many of the BH Muslim women and children from Doljani left the village.56 30. The attack on Sovi}i and Doljani was part of a larger HVO offensive aimed at taking Jablanica,57 the main BH Muslim dominated town in the area. The HVO commanders hadcalculated that they needed two days to take Jablanica.58 The location of Sovi}i was of strategicsignificance for the HVO as it was on the way to Jablanica. For the ABiH it was a gateway to the plateau of Risovac, which could create conditions for further progression towards the Adriatic coast.59 The larger HVO offensive on Jablanica had already started on 15 April 1993.

39. Both the HVO and ABiH had military formations positioned in the town. Mostar was divided into a Western part, which was dominated by the HVO and an Eastern part where the ABiH was largely concentrated. However, the ABiH had its headquarters in West Mostar in the basement of a building complex referred to as Vranica.93 In the early hours of 9 May 1993, the HVO attacked Mostar using artillery, mortars, heavy weapons and small arms.94 The HVO controlled all roads leading into Mostar and international organisations were denied access.95 Radio Mostar announced that all BH Muslims should hang out a white flag from their windows.96 The HVO attack had been well prepared and planned.97

42. The BH Muslim civilian population of Mostar was targeted on 9 May 1993. From about five o’clock in the morning, armed HVO units surrounded apartment buildings and houses and collected and rounded up BH Muslim civilians.107 In certain apartment-blocks where both BH Muslims and BH Croats lived, only the BH Muslims were forced to leave.108 Women, children, men and elderly were forced out of their homes. Witnesses have described these evictions in different manners.

43. The Office for Displaced Persons and Refugees of the HVO and HZ H-B issued a decision setting 9 May 1993 as the deadline for people who had taken refuge in Mostar following upheavals in Eastern Bosnia and Herzegoniva in abandoned apartments (i.e. BH Muslims) to vacate them, without being given an alternative place to live. In addition, they would not be eligible for the humanitarian assistance given to refugees.110 This decision affected approximately 10,000 BH Muslims.111

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Dokazane činjenice o HR HB
PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:07 

Đes' baaa BOSHNJAK, ša mai?

Nego, dobro ti to ime Roland. :thumbup

Svi mi prdimo

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:12 

Al fakat su komični s ovim imenima, oliver , roland , marko antonije jebote ... LOL
jedini irma i sultan normalni ...

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:22 

Fra Petar... :zubati

Ljudi, pa prijavite se vi slobodno pod imenom kakvo vam srce vuce (a ako je to Roland neka tako i bude, Bog sam zna da je Bosna puna Rolanda :zubati ), ta necemo vas pojest.

Svi mi prdimo

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:30 

Ja sam čuo jednog da mu je pojam imena i da bi se volio zvati - Denis.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:34 

Meni je najjače "muslimansko" ime Elvis , do jaja :klanjam

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:41 

Mislis bosansko ime?

Meni je naj jace "bosansko" ime, bar do sad sto sam cuo je Aziz Abdul Ramiz :smajl007 , ime bastinika sredovjekovne Bosne, frajer rodjen u Bugojnu. :klanjam

Svi mi prdimo

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 02:50 

Da da "bosansko" :D

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2010, 10:39 

Roland je....Srbin!I to partizanovac,vidite da su tipke crno bijele!

slika

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Tema je zaključana [ne možeš postati/uređivati postove/odgovarati].  [ 9 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: crni_bombarder, Karabaja, Noname01 i 97 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: