Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:10 

Citat:
EUROPE'S NEW NORMAL? MUSLIM MIGRANTS FILM RAPE OF MALE TEEN

'We are in possession of a video of the assaults'

Published: 2 days ago

DOUGLAS ERNST About | Email | Archive

A 19-year-old migrant was gang-raped at a welcome center in Norway in December.
Norway is dealing with yet another gruesome rape perpetrated by newly arriving Muslim migrants.

Authorities have charged four migrants in connection with the gang-rape of a 19-year-old male at a reception center in the city of Vestfold. The incident, which was filmed in December, included three men in their 20s and one in his 40s.

Meanwhile, police are still looking for leads in connection with January’s rape of a 3-year-old migrant in the city of Stavanger.

Petition Congress to ‘halt Muslim immigration now’

Vestfold’s suspects face charges ranging from rape, complicity to rape and cause grievous bodily harm, or complicity to grievous bodily harm.

“We are in possession of a video of the assaults, which the accused have filmed themselves,” Police attorney Lise Dalhaug said Monday, the Express reported. The incident took place at the Oslofjord Convention Center at Brunstad in Vestfold in late December.

Three of the suspects have applied for asylum in Norway. The fourth suspect, arrested last Friday in Stockholm, is a legal resident of Sweden.

“My client has explained to police that he was present at a incident that is under investigation, but he does not acknowledge guilt of the charge against him,” Morten Andreassen, the Swedish suspect’s lawyer, said Monday.

Police say the victim knew all four suspects prior to arriving in Norway. They allege the rapes were masterminded by the 40-year-old suspect from Sweden.

Refugee rapists from the Middle East and North Africa first made global headlines after a wave of sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve. More than 100 attacks took place across Germany in city’s like Bielefeld, Duesseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Other European and Scandinavia nations to experience migrant sex-crimes at that time included:

Austria: Police allegedly tried to cover up evidence of sex attacks in Vienna.
Finland: Police told Agence-France Presse there was “widespread sexual harassment” at a New Year’s Eve event where 1,000 asylum seekers congregated.
France: Two Afghan migrants were arrested in connection with an attempted rape on a passenger train in Paris.
Sweden: At least nine women were groped by gangs of migrants in Kalmar.
Switzerland: Six women said they were sexually harassed at a New Year’s Eve event in Zurich.
“The idea of multicultural Europe has failed,” Robert Fico, the prime minister of Slovakia, said on Jan. 8, the Telegraph reported. “The migrants cannot be integrated; it’s simply impossible.”

Belgian officials found themselves dealing with a similar gang-rape scene case in early February. Officials investigating a 14-year-old boy found footage of a girl being sexually assaulted on his cell phone.

Two Belgians and five are Iraqi immigrants were arrested Feb. 3 in connection with the attack, which was filmed in Ostend last November.

“She has nothing to complain about. Women must obey men,” one of the migrants told investigators, Breitbart London reported Feb. 5.

The victim, a 17-year-old Belgian girl, was allegedly plied with alcohol and raped while she was unconscious.

“Rapists won’t be given asylum. They will be sent back to Iraq if they are found guilty,” Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration Theo Francken told reporters after the story went viral.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:18 

Čisto za info, da se ne kačite za plačljive TV reportaže.

Citat:
Greek Orthodox Bishop Nisyros Nathaniel of the Island of Kos revealed this past weekend on Greek radio that foreign reporters are paying Muslims “refugees” 20 Euros each to play drowning victims in order to stir up more sympathy for the “refugee” cause.

Citat:
Bishop Nathanael said that, “I witnessed with my own eyes foreign television reporters paying people (refugees) 20 euros to play victims of drowning.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:22 

Životinje su za ove plemenita stvorenja. Europa nije vidjela ovakvih divljaka i primitivaca zadnjih 10 stoljeća.

Citat:
Multiculturalism in Europe: 17 year old Finnish girl, kidnapped, raped and burned alive by her new boyfriend, Afghan asylum-seeker.
17 year old Jonna briefly dated Azimin for a month and after she asked to brake up with him, Azimin kidnapped her. Azimi told the court that Jonna had committed suicide by burning herself alive.

But the truth far far from his words. Azimi kidnapped, raped and burned alive his ex lover in revenge for leaving him.

Azimi will spend 12 years in finish jail.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:26 

KAko nije? sta bi u prvom i drugom svjetskom ratu? sta bi kod nas prije dvadesetak godina?

zasto lazes tako ocigledno?

i kako ti ne dosadi?

i kakve veze to ima s multiculturalism in europe? uzimas tekstove s ekstremnih nacistickih sajtova koji per definitione traze razloge i pseudodokaze za pogubnost jednog multikulturalnog, gradjanskog drustva, i meces ovdje ko da si mahnit

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:42 

Mislim da tebi odavno neka tajna služba sve komunikacije snima. I to ne samo jedna. Previše to očito radiš.

Pazi retarda muslimanskog, poredi paljenje jadne cure dok je još živa i ratne situacije. Sve da bi obranio ove majmune.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:44 

Ne, opet lazes. Taj varvarski akt je dostojan prezira i gadjenja. O tome se uopste ne radi. Vec o poruci koju ti pokusavas upakovati u takve vijesti a radis to uz pomoc ekstremnih portala nestavljajuci - razumljivo - ni link. Zasto? Stid te pokazati vlastita "sredstva informisanja"?

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:47 

BBC je napisao/la:
Životinje su za ove plemenita stvorenja. Europa nije vidjela ovakvih divljaka i primitivaca zadnjih 10 stoljeća.

Citat:
Multiculturalism in Europe: 17 year old Finnish girl, kidnapped, raped and burned alive by her new boyfriend, Afghan asylum-seeker.
17 year old Jonna briefly dated Azimin for a month and after she asked to brake up with him, Azimin kidnapped her. Azimi told the court that Jonna had committed suicide by burning herself alive.

But the truth far far from his words. Azimi kidnapped, raped and burned alive his ex lover in revenge for leaving him.

Azimi will spend 12 years in finish jail.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:50 

Za njega je cura kriva jer je nevjernica dok ovi cigani po defaultu jadni jer su njegova subraća po vjeri.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:59 

Dok se on zahebavao za bošnjačke vjerske i nacionalne interese tražiti "ustaše", "četnike", "naciste", i "fašiste" na sve strane, Europljani mu duboko zamrzili islam i muslimane. Karma je kurva stvarno.
Danas bi 9 od 10 Europljana htjelo Srbina i Hrvata za susjeda, ali ne bi muslimana.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 22:33 

Mozete vi pisati svakakve gluposti misleci da me time podjebavate ali u biti samo dokazujete koliko krhko je svo to sranje na kojem vam bazira cjelokupna ideologija, ma sta ideologija - karakter. Kao sto mozete uzimati izmisljene ili stvarno pocinjene kriminalne radnje pojedinaca i po sistemu kolektivne odgovornosti prisivati cjelokupnoj izbjeglickoj populaciji (pri cemu cesto koristite i nedjela pojedinaca koji cak ni nisu izbjeglice). Pa to se ne radi ni u slucaju ratnih zlocina!

Zamislite da neko hrvatske zlocince iz Ahmica koristi kao prototipove cjelokupnog hrvatskog naroda implicirajuci time da su svi Hrvati krvolocni manijaci. Pa to bi bilo smijesno. Jos smijesnije je ovo sta vi radite jer su se zlocinci iz Ahmica - ako nista - barem borili pod jednom odredjenom zastavom, grbom, nebitno, dok pojedinci, svakorazni olos kojeg uzimate kao primjere zeleci time podsticati hajku protiv prognanika, djeluju potpuno na svoju ruku.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 22:35 

A cemu vodi ta vrsta hajke pokazao sam na primjeru onog zaustavljenog busa. (Sto je i manji incident jer se pale izbjeglicki domovi i prebijaju ljudi na ulici)

Radite te stvari svjesno.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 23:08 

granica je napisao/la:
A cemu vodi ta vrsta hajke pokazao sam na primjeru onog zaustavljenog busa. (Sto je i manji incident jer se pale izbjeglicki domovi i prebijaju ljudi na ulici)

Radite te stvari svjesno.

Da, više domova je zapaljeno.

Ne znam je l' postavljao ovo neko. Prije neki dan su zapalili bivši hotel koji je planiran za prihvat izbjeglica u Njemačkoj.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 23:31 

Može li netko objasniti što znači ovih 500 u Hrv a 0 u Sloveniji? valjda ih je toliko trenutno u RH ili...
http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/country.php?id=502

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 23:59 

Grčka specijalna policija se potukla sa ovima koje Makedonci više ne propuštaju. Zato ne daju novinarima prići. Tjeraju ih nazad za Atenu, dalje od granice.
Kažu iz grčke vlade ovo što su im Austrijanci spakovali liči na pokušaj državnog udara u Grčkoj. :laugh

Na početku ove frke sam Srbima govorio da ostanu cool i ne naslađuju se nevolji drugih europskih država. Situacija se mijenja i teško je predvidjeti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:07 

Inače, paralelno ovome skupu u Beču Tsipras i Merkel su telefonski imali svoj razgovor. Merkel je pokušavala izvesti pritisak na Austriju da popusti Grcima.

Bojim da Grci u Ateni namjerno skupljaju muslimane dok ne dosegnu oko 30 000 pa će izvesti tsunami na makeodnsku granicu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:07 

Tako im malo zafarbaju da su dobili svoju "sobu".

Problem muslimana kroz povijest, i danas, i jest da ih ima previše na resurse gdje se nalaze. I sad srljaju i dalje misleći da ih čekaju besplatni stanovi koje će drugi plaćati.

Bit će jako veselo u Europi narednih godina.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:13 

Citat:
Skopje’s move followed decisions by countries further up the migrant route to turn back groups of Afghans.

“Everything we are doing is in co-ordination with the agreement from Zagreb,” a senior government source in Skopje told AFP.

On February 18, police chiefs from Austria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia agreed to created a joint refugee registration point on the Greek-Macedonian border.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:15 

master_mind_ je napisao/la:
Inače, paralelno ovome skupu u Beču Tsipras i Merkel su telefonski imali svoj razgovor. Merkel je pokušavala izvesti pritisak na Austriju da popusti Grcima.

Bojim da Grci u Ateni namjerno skupljaju muslimane dok ne dosegnu oko 30 000 pa će izvesti tsunami na makeodnsku granicu.

To je gotovo sigurno, skupit će ih jedno barem 10 000 i gurnuti prema Makedoniji, kad bude sranja onda će Makedonce prikazivati kao divljake.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:18 

Ne vjerujem u tu patku sa sastanka. Njemci se već par dana jako žale što im Austrijanci uvaljuju do 3200 migranata dnevno. Nema logike da ih traže još više od Grka.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:26 

granica je napisao/la:
Nacisti i preplaseni prognanici...

Policija istrazuje.

Da, a policija istrazuje ovog klinca sto pokaziva srednji prst.

Inace, gledan malo vijesti, neki lijevo liberalni mediji u Svaba su se upucali na Austriju, kao na Orbana onda.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:28 

BBC je napisao/la:
Grčka specijalna policija se potukla sa ovima koje Makedonci više ne propuštaju. Zato ne daju novinarima prići. Tjeraju ih nazad za Atenu, dalje od granice.
Kažu iz grčke vlade ovo što su im Austrijanci spakovali liči na pokušaj državnog udara u Grčkoj. :laugh

Na početku ove frke sam Srbima govorio da ostanu cool i ne naslađuju se nevolji drugih europskih država. Situacija se mijenja i teško je predvidjeti.

Citat:
An official says Serbia is considering the possibility of involving the army in managing the migrant crisis as the country struggles to cope with the influx of people who are unable to continue their journey toward the European Union.

Justice Minister Nikola Selakovic says government and security officials discussed such a scenario at a meeting Wednesday, adding the country's security system has been put on alert.

Selakovic says Serbia is facing pressure from so-called economic migrants, mostly from Africa or Asia, who won't be granted refugee status in the EU.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:30 

Šta ima nekih sada u Srbiji koji su zaglavili?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:32 

Granico povedi, lijevo liberalni fasizam napada tvoju domovinu. Dizi zastave.

No pasaran!

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:34 

master_mind_ je napisao/la:
Šta ima nekih sada u Srbiji koji su zaglavili?

Nemam pojma. Ne znam ni koliko ih u HR.

Tko je u ime Bosne potpisao dokument ?

Citat:
Austria and nations on the route taken by migrants reaching its doorstep say the flow must be capped due to security concerns, challenges to their integration and lack of resources.

A declaration agreed on Wednesday by EU members Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Bulgaria, as well as Albania, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia, also says the right to asylum does not include choosing "a country of preference."

The document calls for common standards for registration and entry criteria for those with realistic chances of gaining asylum.

It urges all EU nations that have signed on the Schengen agreement to refuse entry to those "who do not satisfy the entry conditions" and to those who do, but do not use the opportunity to apply for asylum.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 vel 2016, 00:38 

Citat:
Prime Minister Robert Fico says the Slovak police forces have means to stop the flow of migrants on the borders with Austria and Hungary.

Speaking after a drill called "Barrier" Wednesday, Fico says it is likely only a question of time when Slovakia might become a transit country for the refugees after recent limits announced by Austria and Slovenia.

Fico and his Interior Minister Robert Kalinak say Slovakia has available a movable barrier and is ready for such a scenario.

Fico says: "We would be able to stop those people."

He says those who won't apply for asylum will be detained and returned to Austria or Hungary.

The refugees have rarely used Slovakia on their way to Germany and other rich countries.

EU će se stvarno raspasti ako nešto vrlo brzo ne urade. Nizozemci i Česi najavili da napuštaju EU ako Britanci izglasaju izlazak. Čim o tome razmišljaju mogu to pod pritiskom uraditi i bez Britanaca. Nizozemci više politički korektno kažu, Česi jasno i otvoreno. Boga pitaj koliko drugih zemalja o tome razmišlja.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8419 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288 ... 337  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Google Adsense [Bot] i 10 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: