Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 508 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Događanja u muslimanskom svijetu
PostPostano: 27 pro 2015, 12:35 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
slika

Jel vam to vijesti šalju golubovi pismonoše, postavio sam tu vijest u svibnju, pročitaj o čemu je riječ, pa se javi glede tolerancije.

Citat:
A ‘bulletproof’ cross rises in Karachi

slika

KARACHI, PAKISTAN — Pakistani businessman Parvez Henry Gill says he was sleeping when God crashed into one of his dreams and gave him a job: find a way to protect Christians in Pakistan from violence and abuse. “I want you to do something different,” God told him.

That was four years ago, and Gill, a lifelong devout Christian, struggled for months with how to respond. Eventually, after more restless nights and more prayers, he awoke one morning with his answer: He would build one of the world’s largest crosses in one of the world’s most unlikely places.

“I said, ‘I am going to build a big cross, higher than any in the world, in a Muslim country,’ ” said Gill, 58. “It will be a symbol of God, and everybody who sees this will be worry-free.”

Now, in this overwhelmingly Muslim country, in the heart of a city where Islamist extremists control pockets of some neighborhoods, the 14-story cross is nearly complete.

It is being built at the entrance to Karachi’s largest Christian cemetery, towering over thousands of tombstones that are often vandalized. Once his cross looms over such acts of disrespect, Gill said, he hopes it can convince the members of Pakistan’s persecuted Christian minority that someday their lives will get better.

“I want Christian people to see it and decide to stay here,” said Gill, who started the project about a year ago.

The cross, in southern Karachi, is 140 feet tall — higher than most office buildings in downtown Washington — and includes a 42-foot crosspiece. It isn’t the world’s tallest; that distinction is claimed by the Great Cross in St. Augustine, Fla., which is about 208 feet tall, although the Millennium Cross in Macedonia is said to tower 217 feet above ground. Crosses approaching 200 feet also have been constructed in Illinois, Louisiana and Texas.

But Gill says his cross at the Gora Qabristan Cemetery, which dates to the British colonial era, will be the largest in Asia.

The structure certainly will stand out in Pakistan, where Muslims account for more than 90 percent of the population. Christians make up just 1.5 percent of Pakistan’s 180 million people, according to the country’s last census. Christian leaders, who accuse the government of a deliberate undercount, say a more accurate figure is about 5.5 percent.

Whatever the number, Christians have been fleeing Pakistan in droves in recent years amid a wave of horrific attacks against them.

In 2013, more than 100 people were killed in a suicide bombing at a church in Peshawar. In November, a mob burned alive a Christian couple in a brick oven after the two were wrongly accused of burning a Koran. In March, suicide bombers killed some 15 people at two church services in ­Lahore. Last month, also in ­Lahore, a 14-year-old Christian boy was attacked and set on fire, according to local media reports.

Christians are also often targets of Pakistan’s harsh blasphemy law. The law forbids insults of any form — even by “innuendo” — against the Muslim prophet Muhammad and makes the crime punishable by death.

The challenges facing Christians in Pakistan, many of whom live in slums and are relegated to working menial jobs, are particularly acute in rural areas. That has driven more of them to seek security and support in Karachi, said Bishop Sadiq Daniel, the leader of the Church of Pakistan in surrounding Sindh province. About 1 million of Karachi’s estimated 22 million inhabitants are Christian, the Protestant leader said.

But Gill said that “every few weeks” he hears from Christians who plan to move out of Karachi because of threats. The signs of that abuse are obvious at the cemetery.

Although thousands of headstones have been neatly aligned over the past 150 years, a settlement has encroached on the cemetery, covering dozens of graves. Its residents toss garbage into the graveyard, and crosses and statues are frequently desecrated.

“Look, someone just came and broke this statue of the Virgin Mary,” Gill said recently, as he bent over a shattered statue marking the grave of someone who died in 1959.

He said he hopes the cross encourages more Christians to remain in Pakistan, perhaps even achieving the same success that his family found.

Gill’s 97-year-old father, Henry, owned wheat and cotton fields in Punjab. The Gill family has a long history of generosity, including helping thousands of poor children pay for education and covering the costs of more than 100 eye operations for the blind, Parvez Gill and Daniel said.

Initially, Gill wanted to be a pilot, but he had to drop out of flight school because of a medical condition. After he moved to Karachi in the mid-1980s, he began dabbling in real estate, the start of his lucrative career.

Gill said that he has not kept track of how much it’s costing to build the cross, and that he, his two adult sons and his father “all chip in” whenever a bill arrives.

Building the cross hasn’t been easy.

When 100 workers started construction last year, Gill didn’t tell them what they were building. As the outlines of the cross became apparent, about 20 Muslim workers quit in protest, he said.

slika

But today, Gill noted, Muslims and Christians are working together to complete the project.

One Muslim man, Mohammad Ali, works on the cross 14 hours a day, seven days a week. Ali referred to the cross as a “work of God” and said he is volunteering out of loyalty to the Gill family.

“Henry has supported me well over the years, helping with the birth of my [seven] children, with medicine, their education, so I don’t need a daily wage,” said Ali, 40.

Some Karachi Christians worry that such a massive symbol of their faith will make the cemetery and their community even more vulnerable. Gill said his friends have expressed concern about his safety, urging him to frequently change his vehicles and travel routes.

Gill said he leaves questions about his personal safety to Psalm 91 of the Bible, which promises protection to believers.

As for the cross, Gill called it “bulletproof,” noting that it sits on a 20-foot underground base. “Tons and tons of steel, iron and cement,” he said as he looked up toward the top of the structure. “If anyone tries to hit this cross, they will not succeed.”

Sometime later this year, after the cross is polished and a lighting system is installed, Gill plans to hold a large celebration to inaugurate it. He said he wants to invite Pope Francis, Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Queen Elizabeth II of England and former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“But I don’t know if they will come,” he added.

He said he is confident, however, that Pakistan’s beleaguered Christians will show up.

“Upon seeing it, they are going to appreciate this job,” Gill said.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2015, 13:21 

Ko kaže da ja govorim o toleranciji, ja govorim o duplim standardima.
Vidiš kakvi su Pakistanci pa mi Bošnjaci se moramo boriti za obraz na Zlatištu. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2015, 20:17 

"What Color Was The Dog?"
Why Muslims are in such a dire state today
Author Unknown
Once there was a community of Muslims who were small in number yet large in iman and strong in action. So much so that, the kufaar [non-believers] could not defeat them in battle even though they had the Muslims out numbered.
One day a young man from the kufaar pretended to enter into Islam and he went to the big sheik [learned man] in one part of the city and listened to his teaching of the Quran. The subject happened to be on the chapter of the Quran called Al Kahaf (the Cave, #18].

When the sheik completed his talk he offered a chance for the brothers present to ask some questions. When it came the turn of the kafar, he asked the sheik the question:

“Sir, in the story of the ‘sleepers’ in the cave, there is mention of a dog. And I was wondering if I might inquire as to what color the dog might have been? I hope you don’t mind my asking, especially if it is something that maybe you don’t know the answer to.”

Immediately the sheik says to the young man, “That’s no problem at all, everyone should know that the dog was YELLOW.”

The young man said, “Are you sure? I mean, could it have been another color?”

“No.” replied the old sheik, “It was definitely YELLOW.” Once again the young man thanked him and when on his way.

The next night the young kafr man went to the other side of town and sat in another gathering of knowledge and they too were discussing different things about verses in the Quran.

So when it came time for the teacher to give each person attending, the opportunity to ask a question, the kafr man raised his hand and then asked the question, “In the chapter about the “Cave”, the sleepers are mentioned in different numbers but each time there is a reference to their dog as being counted along with them. Now I was wondering whether or not anyone of knowledge has ever made any reference to what the color the dog might have been?”

The sheik immediately said, “Yes! The dog in this story in the Quran was BLACK.”

The young kafar man was pleased and continued, “Sir, are you quite certain that the color of the dog mentioned in the story was BLACK?”

“Young man,” he quickly replied, “I’ll stake my reputation on that as a fact.”

“Thank you, sir.” Said the young man.

The next night the kafar posing as a Muslim went back to the first sheik and then when it came time for the questions and answers he raised his hand and asked, “Sheik, may Allah reward you for all your effort and knowledge and for sharing it with us. Could you maybe remind me about the answer to the question the other night about the color of the dog in the cave in Surah Al-Kahaf?” (Holy Quran: Chapter 18).

The sheik said, “There is no doubt whatsoever amongst the great scholars of Islam on this question. The dog was YELLOW. And anyone who says other than this has no knowledge.”

With that the young man spoke up again and said, “Sir, what would you say if someone else said that he would stake his reputation of being a scholar in Islam on the fact that the dog is not yellow, but rather that the dog is most certainly BLACK?”

The sheik quickly replied, “Then his reputation is not that of a scholar but one of a fool.”

Now the next time the kafr man went to the sheik that was upholding the idea of the dog being BLACK, he told the sheik that the sheik on the other side of town was calling him names and saying that he had no knowledge of Islam and that for sure that the dog was YELLOW. The old sheik became angry and shouted, “You tell him, that I said he is the one without knowledge. I’m the one who graduated from the greatest of schools of Islam, while he is but a fool.”

The plan was working. Before long the community was divided into two groups. Each group was claiming that their sheik was the one with the correct answer.

Fighting broke out in the streets and the Muslims began attacking each other all over the city. Everyone became involved to the extent that there was not a single person who was excluded from this terrible situation. Screaming, shouting, hitting and fighting were everywhere.

And then it happened. The kafr went back out to his people and told them, “Let us go to fight them now. You will now find them most easy to defeat.”

And that is exactly what they did.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 pro 2015, 20:18 

dudu je napisao/la:
korrisnik je napisao/la:
slika

Sjajno, nadam se da je ovo početak evangelizacije Pakistana.

Pokušavali su u Africi ali...

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 pro 2015, 01:32 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Ko kaže da ja govorim o toleranciji, ja govorim o duplim standardima.
Vidiš kakvi su Pakistanci pa mi Bošnjaci se moramo boriti za obraz na Zlatištu. :zubati

Kakvi dupli standardi - ako želiš da se uloge promijene, da vas u Švicarskoj proganjaju što zakonski što vanzakonski kao divljač, a da dobijete veliku džamiju - vjerujem da ćeš sa druge strane pronaći dovoljno Europljana koji će vam ponuditi taj deal.

Ne možeš i jare i pare. Kršćani u Pakistanu su na granici istrjebljenja. I to porediš sa Švicarskom, ajde de.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 pro 2015, 14:17 

Švicarska je sekularna država dok Pakistan nije. U redu da si rekao Turska.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 pro 2015, 18:50 

Nema te budalaštine za koju umobolnici neće naći "objašnjenje"...

Vrh

PostPostano: 07 sij 2016, 16:28 

Napali autobus sa turistima u Kairu. Autobus pun izraelskih Arapa. Retarda majko mila.

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 sij 2016, 22:33 

NOVI TERORISTIČKI NAPAD U EGIPTU U luksuznom resortu upali u hotel s pištoljima i noževima, pa napali turiste

slika

Najmanje troje turista izbodeno je noževima u napadu na egipatski Bella Vista hotel na obali Crvenog mora. Trojica napadača koja su upala u hotel bili su naoružani noževima i pištoljem, a jedan je nosio samoubilački pojas, javlja Sky News.

Napadači su do hotela u popularnom odmaralištu Hurgada navodno stigli brodom. Neki tvrde da su prvo otvorili vatru ispred hotela, a drugi kažu kako su odmah napali noževima. Policija je pritom ubila dvojicu napadača od kojih je jedan bio opasan eksplozivom dok je treći teško ranjen, izvijestile su sigurnosne službe. Teroristi su prilikom napada mahali crnom zastavom Islamske države.

Troje ranjenih turista, jedan Šveđanin i dvoje Austrijanaca, prevezeni su odmah u bolnicu. Jedan je već otpušten, izvijestili su iz egipatskog ministarstva unutarnjih poslova. Stanje preostalih dvoje turista još nije poznato.

Neki mediji objavili su da se radi o turistima iz Danske i Njemačke, no ta se informacija ispostavila netočnom.

Ovaj napad dogodio se nekoliko sati nakon što je lokalni ogranak Islamske države preuzeo odgovornost za napad na hotel u Kairu u blizini Piramida u Gizi. U tom napadu nitko nije ozlijeđen.

http://www.zabranjeni.hr/novi-teroristick ... e/1494207/

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 sij 2016, 23:10 

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 sij 2016, 13:22 

Dijagnoza ludilo, totalno i destruktivno.

Citat:
Islam vs. Chess: Saudi players face toughest opponent after top cleric's condemnation
Published time: 21 Jan, 2016 22:01

Saudi Arabia has become the latest Muslim country to declare the board game a vice, after the country’s Grand Mufti condemned it on his TV show. Despite the censure, local players say they will carry on staging chess tournaments inside the country.

“The game of chess is a waste of time and an opportunity to squander money. It causes enmity and hatred between people,” Abdulaziz Bin Abdullah, the most powerful Sunni cleric in Saudi Arabia, said on his weekly call-in show, With His Eminence the Mufti, after being asked a question about chess by one of the viewers. As well as implying that chess encourages gambling, Bin Abdullah said that lengthy games may encroach on the five prayer times devout Muslims are expected to keep throughout the day.

While the words came as a piece of personal advice, the Grand Mufti has the authority to issue fatwas – religious edicts that can be legally enforced within the conservative Islamic state – and the head of Saudi Arabia’s nascent chess federation was unsure about whether it would lead to repercussions.

“The fatwa may or may not restrict the chess events, after all, many things are said to be illegal and religiously banned in Saudi Arabia,” Musa Bin Thaily, an engineer, who also leads the country’s chess association, said through his Twitter.

Bin Thaily went on to give the example of music festivals, another activity frowned upon by religious conservatives, yet allowed to happen freely, but admitted that officials would have a “justification” to ban chess “based on the urgency of the issue.”

Bin Thaily went on to post dozens of photos from recent events in Saudi Arabia, insisting that chess in the country is flourishing, held back only by the fact that the local federation cannot join the international chess body FIDE, due to a previous fatwa, issued in 1976.

“The Saudi Chess Association has put great efforts into chess popularity, and will continue holding events everywhere unless forced otherwise,” said Bin Thaily, defiantly wishing players luck ahead of a tournament that begins in Islam’s holiest city Mecca on Friday.

Nonetheless, chess players all over the world joined in to decry the decision, with British Grandmaster Nigel Short, calling the edict a “great tragedy” on the BBC.

Despite adopting chess from India in the 7th century, and subsequently exporting it to Europe, Islam has always enjoyed a thorny relationship with the board game. Clerical arguments condemning chess date back to over a millennium ago, many using the same expressions resurrected by the Grand Mufti, others denouncing chess for being an empty obsession that does not help develop military skills.

Chess was banned by Iran following the Islamic Revolution in 1979, but legalized again nine years later. The Taliban has also outlawed the ancient board game in its controlled territories in Afghanistan.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 vel 2016, 17:35 

Citat:
‘Islam Can’t Be Modernised’ Says World’s ‘Greatest Arabic Poet’

by CHRIS TOMLINSON19 Feb 20162,950
The writer regarded as the greatest Arabic language poet alive today has said Islam cannot be modernised.

Adunis Asbar, known by his pen name Adonis, is a Syrian-born writer often considered one of the greatest living poets of the Arabic language. He has come under criticism for comments he made recently about Islam before receiving the Erich Maria Remarque Peace Prize, named after the famous pacifist and author of the classic World War One novel ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’.

In an interview with Die Welt he talked about one of the most pressing issues in Germany since the migrant crisis began, the idea of being able to integrate migrants from predominately Muslim countries into European societies.

Being raised a Muslim himself and having one of the greatest understandings of the language of the Quran, Adonis said: “You can not reform a religion. If they are reformed, [the original meaning] is separated from it. Therefore, modern Muslims and a modern Islam is already impossible. If there is no separation between religion and state, there will be no democracy especially without equality for women. Then we will keep a theocratic system. So it will end.”

Laying down a heavy critique of the Islamic world, he added: “Arabs have no more creative force. Islam does not contribute to intellectual life, it suggests no discussion. It is no longer thought. It produces no thinking, no art, no science, no vision that could change the world. This repetition is the sign of its end. The Arabs will continue to exist, but they will not make the world better.”

The remarks are in reference to the broader questions of how he sees the Middle East, and specifically his native Syria which has been in a state of civil war for years. Adonis describes the totality of Islam in the life of people in the Islamic world saying Muslim society is “based on a totalitarian system. The religion dictates everything: How to run, how to go to the toilet, who one has to love…”

Initially seemingly reluctant to condemn the Assad regime, he did write an open letter to Bashar Assad asking him to step down. However, this also angered rebel sympathisers when he referred to Assad as the elected President of Syria. Adonis said: “But I’ve also written a second letter, which was addressed to the revolutionaries. I have asked for their vision. But they would not read it, because they are not independent.”

He went on to say the rebels were controlled by interests in America, Saudi Arabia and certain sections of Europe, and stessed:

“I have long been an opponent of Assad. The Assad regime has transformed the country into a prison. But his opponents, the so-called revolutionaries, commit mass murder, cut people’s heads off, sell women in cages as goods and trample human dignity underfoot.”

Adonis was referring to the Islamic State and the Al-Nusra front (an Al Qaeda affiliate) who have become the largest opposition force to Assad over the course of the civil war.

Breitbart London has already reported that attempts to house and integrate Muslim migrants will cost Germans and other European countries billions of euros, and according to Adonis’ opinion it could be a useless endeavour.

When asked if he receives death threats from radical Islamists Adonis said: “Of course, but I do not care. For certain convictions people should risk their lives.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 ožu 2016, 19:05 

65 mrtvih i 300 ranjenih u bombaškom napadu u Pakistanu. Kršćani slavili Uskrs.
To je zemlja o kojoj je Alija Izetbegović puno pisao i kako bi trebala biti svim muslimanima u srcu kao cilj kojem trebaju stremiti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 ožu 2016, 21:57 

Ogroman je broj Pakistanaca po Europi, mislin da ih ima najvise po UK.

Sigurno su se solidarizirali sa krscanima u Pakistanu, i nagledat cemo se demonstracija njihovih i onih liveo liberala za prava te krscanske manjine i kontra pomajmunisanih talibana koji su ubili ove ljude na najveci krscanski blagdan.

I medju ''izbjeglicama'' ima hrpa Pakistanaca, ocekujen kolektivno kajanje i dizanje plakata ''fuck all taliban monkeys'' umisto ''open the borders'' ''Mama Merkel'' i slicnih plakata.

To su posteni ljudi, tako ce oni postupati.

Sigurno!

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ožu 2016, 00:01 

Jesi ti nešto pio. Pakistanci najzadrtiji islamisti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ožu 2016, 11:31 

Ili si sam nesto popija ili si ostarija, pa ne poznajes ironiju vise. Ili stvarno mislis kako njih i lijevo liberale ocekujen zagrljene kako demonstriraju za krscane.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 tra 2016, 10:30 

Plodovi islama i sharia gluposti. Egipat može zaboraviti turiste sljedećih 20 godina. Izgleda sablasno prazno. Ovako će i u Turskoj biti, ili već jest.

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 tra 2016, 17:36 

Desetorica njih se digli u zrak eksplozivom u džamiji. U Afghanistanu. Dogodi se i najboljim teroristima. Eto za što im džamije služe.

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 svi 2016, 17:07 

I Bangladeš se bori za svoje mjesto pod suncem. Čitao sam o par nedavnih smaknuća sekularnih i gej aktivista, sad su prešli na budističku manjinu.

Citat:
An elderly Buddhist monk was found hacked to death in Bangladesh today, police have said.

It's the latest in a spate of murders of religious minorities and secular activists.

No group has yet claimed responsibility, although the killing appeared to bear a resemblance to several recent murders by suspected Islamist militants.

Today's murder adds to a grim toll in recent weeks, with an atheist student, two gay rights activists, a liberal professor, a Hindu tailor and a Sufi Muslim leader hacked to death since last month.

The Islamic State group and a Bangladeshi branch of Al-Qaeda have said that they carried out several of the killings.

However, the secular government in Dhaka denies that IS and Al-Qaeda are behind the attacks, saying they have no known presence in Bangladesh, and blames the killings on homegrown militants.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 srp 2016, 17:51 

Neki dan. Imami u džamijama im napunili glavu da kršćani prave crkve u privatnim domovima. A što i da jesu.
Video stavljam za sve one koji bi u Europi njima da daju slobodu vjeroispovijesti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 17:45 

Kako sharia države prenose žensku odbojku na OI. Jel FTV zamračio svojim Mošnjama, da ih u grijeh ne navode i ostanu bez allahovog raja ?

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 19:41 

Izgubit ćemo abdest. BOlje jebavat nego drkat.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 19:43 

Viidš kako to klislam portal radi. Prvo vas dovuku tamo džamijaškim temama, pa vas spucaju golotinjom i golim foto modelima. Dok ne zaustavite te vlasnike portala križare i lukave Latine nikad svog raja nećete vidjeti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 kol 2016, 19:44 

Jel bolje BBC sex ili mastrubacija eto čovjek si zreo znaš valjda bolje od mene.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2016, 21:53 

Tako je i Muhammad radio, tako moraju i oni.

Terror in Indonesia: Axe-wielding ISIS jihadi stabs a Catholic priest before trying to blow up hundreds of worshippers during Mass

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 508 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 69 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: