PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:09 

Upozorenja: 1
Vođa Hamas se skriva kod najvećeg neNATO saveznika SADa. :D

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Izrael
PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:11 

HHerceg je napisao/la:
Vođa Hamas se skriva kod najvećeg neNATO saveznika SADa. :D

Ocemo onda žalit krezubu teroristicku rulju i nasjedat na muslimanski medijski pr?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:23 

Upozorenja: 1
Malo o metodama Države Izrael.

https://www.dispropaganda.com/single-po ... nian-arabs
Citat:
The most brutal Palestinian terrorists were Zionist Jews and not Palestinian Arabs.

The bombing of the King David Hotel was as shocking to contemporaries in 1946 as the destruction of the World Trade Center in 2001.

British prime minister Clement Attlee declared in the House of Commons, ‘On July 22nd, one of the most dastardly and cowardly crimes in recorded history took place’.

The bombing of the king David hotel was the culmination of Jewish Zionist terror campaign that was launched in the 1940's and targeted British and Palestinians alike.

The "Ezel", "Lehi" and "Irgun" were Zionist terror groups that kidnapped, executed and murdered British soldiers. Using home made bombs and random shooting, they also indiscriminately murdered Palestinian men, women and children.

Two futures Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin, were among the perpetuators of that indiscriminate massacre at the king David hotel in 1946.

Just as Osama bin Laden is a hero for fundamentalist Islamists today, Begin and Shamir were seen by many Jews in Palestine and in the Jewish Diaspora as a fearless freedom fighters combating an alien tyranny.

But unlike Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists who faced justice for thier horrible crimes against innocent people, Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin went on to become the head of one of the most powerful states in the middle east, Israel.

Basically what Palestinian gorups are doing today, as in using terror to achieve its aims, is not that different from what Zionists terrorists did in Palestine in the 1940's.

The Zionist terrorists were so successful in their ruthless terror campaigns, that they ultimately drove the British out of Palestine, which enabled the Zionist movement to conquer it in 1948, and created the state of Israel.

In fact Israel's former head of the army, defence minister and prime minister, Ehud Barak, had stated that "If I were a Palestinian at the right age, I would have joined one of the terrorist organizations at a certain stage." (Interview by Haaretz journalists Gideon Levi, March 1998)

Forumaši se napalili a jedni i drugi slične metode imaju. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:25 

Na klixu kmeče jer nikako da se ujedini cili islamski svit i krenu u džihad.

I meni je ža sta su pičke, jedna takva eskalacija bi napokon proizvela konkretan odgovor spram islamosotonista.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:27 

Jussi kako komentarišeš da će Makabi svoje utakmice igrati u Beogradu ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:33 

HHerceg je napisao/la:
Malo o metodama Države Izrael.

https://www.dispropaganda.com/single-po ... nian-arabs
Citat:
The most brutal Palestinian terrorists were Zionist Jews and not Palestinian Arabs.

The bombing of the King David Hotel was as shocking to contemporaries in 1946 as the destruction of the World Trade Center in 2001.

British prime minister Clement Attlee declared in the House of Commons, ‘On July 22nd, one of the most dastardly and cowardly crimes in recorded history took place’.

The bombing of the king David hotel was the culmination of Jewish Zionist terror campaign that was launched in the 1940's and targeted British and Palestinians alike.

The "Ezel", "Lehi" and "Irgun" were Zionist terror groups that kidnapped, executed and murdered British soldiers. Using home made bombs and random shooting, they also indiscriminately murdered Palestinian men, women and children.

Two futures Israeli prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin, were among the perpetuators of that indiscriminate massacre at the king David hotel in 1946.

Just as Osama bin Laden is a hero for fundamentalist Islamists today, Begin and Shamir were seen by many Jews in Palestine and in the Jewish Diaspora as a fearless freedom fighters combating an alien tyranny.

But unlike Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists who faced justice for thier horrible crimes against innocent people, Yitzhak Shamir and Menachem Begin went on to become the head of one of the most powerful states in the middle east, Israel.

Basically what Palestinian gorups are doing today, as in using terror to achieve its aims, is not that different from what Zionists terrorists did in Palestine in the 1940's.

The Zionist terrorists were so successful in their ruthless terror campaigns, that they ultimately drove the British out of Palestine, which enabled the Zionist movement to conquer it in 1948, and created the state of Israel.

In fact Israel's former head of the army, defence minister and prime minister, Ehud Barak, had stated that "If I were a Palestinian at the right age, I would have joined one of the terrorist organizations at a certain stage." (Interview by Haaretz journalists Gideon Levi, March 1998)

Forumaši se napalili a jedni i drugi slične metode imaju. :zubati

To je njihov izum zapravo. Sjetimo se Lavonske afere 1954 kada su mossadovci podmetali bombe na civilne ciljeve u Egiptu. Na udaru su bile kuće američkih i britanskih diplomata, američki univerzitet, biblioteke itd sa ciljem okrivljavanja muslimanskog bratstva. To jedan slučaj kada su na sreću otkriveni, eh sad, koliko puta zapravo nisu bili otkriveni i iza koliko terorističkoh napada zapravo stoji Mossad, to je pitanje za 150 000 eura

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:40 

Izrael bi dakle u krajnjem slucaju opceg rata mogao biti napadnut i sa Sinaja

https://www.zabranjeni.url/vijesti/svijet/ ... a-15387785

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 13:53 

Citat:
That is where we are today. Israel is now in the process of turning Gaza City into rubble, via constant bombing, and is also planning to begin a ground invasion in the near future. A well informed American official told me that the Israeli leadership is known to be considering flooding Hamas's vast tunnel system before sending in its troops, many of whom have had only a few weeks of training in the maneuvers and coordination required for the invasion. Such an act could mean that Israel was prepared to write off the hostages still in jeopardy.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:09 

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/turkeys-erdogan-says-hamas-is-not-terrorist-organisation-2023-10-25/

Stigla podrška Hamasu od šefa muslimanskog bratstva. Terorist teroristu nije terorist.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:14 

https://www.euronews.com/2023/10/24/hamas-says-at-least-140-killed-in-gaza-by-israeli-airstrike-overnight-macron-arrives-in-is

Citat:
But Guterres also stressed that "those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people."

Ne, već ono što se ne može "justify" je EU subvencionirani porast stanovništva na teritoriju koji sam od sebe ne može da podnese ni deset puta manji broj.

Nakon Ronalda Guterres je sljedeći Portugalac koji je uzeo novac od Arapa ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:14 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-shows ... _content=2

IDF shows foreign press Hamas bodycam videos, photos of murder, torture, decapitation

The Israeli government on Monday screened for 200 members of the foreign press some 43 minutes of harrowing scenes of murder, torture and decapitation from Hamas’s October 7 onslaught on southern Israel, in which over 1,400 people were killed, including raw videos from the terrorists’ bodycams.

The government said it had decided to show journalists part of its collected documentation in order to dispel what a spokesperson characterized as “a Holocaust-denial-like phenomenon happening in real-time,” as doubts have been raised around the world about some of the most horrific of Hamas’s atrocities.

Journalists were not permitted to record the screening, which took place on a closed military base.
In another video, first responders are seen pouring bottled water over still-smoldering bodies, hoping to snuff out the remaining embers.

In another, a man writhes on the ground, bleeding from his stomach, as a terrorist tries repeatedly to decapitate him with farming equipment. The man appears to be southeast Asian, possibly one of Israel’s foreign agricultural workers.

In another clip, from after the assault, an Israeli woman is seen trying to work out if a partially burned woman’s corpse, with a mutilated head, is that of a family member. The dead woman’s dress is pulled up to her waist and her underpants have been removed.

Major Gen. Mickey Edelstein, who briefed reporters after the viewing, said that “we have evidence” of rape but “we cannot share it,” declining to elaborate further.
In the second segment, captured through a call recording application on a victim’s phone, a different son reaches out to a different father. “Dad, I killed 10 with my bare hands,” the terrorist excitedly tells his father in Gaza. “Their blood is on my hands, let me speak to Mom.”

“Please be proud of me, Dad,” he adds.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:39 

Nisam dugo, dugo vremena bio na indexu, međutim danas odem čisto da vidim kako dežurni index trolovi dišu na ovu vijest https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/dan ... 06990.aspx i ugodno sam iznenađen.

Mi tu smo kamilica u odnosu na index komentare.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:44 

daramo je napisao/la:
Šta kažu forumski islamistički stručnjaci, ima li djevica za ove?

Squad of female IDF combat troops eliminated nearly 100 Hamas terrorists

slika

Ben-Yehuda, the commander of this unit, now recounts her experiences in the southern Gaza Strip, where her battalion eliminated approximately 100 terrorists.

Evo ga, Ghost of Tel Aviv

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:45 

Dosta dugo, no vrijedi pogledati. Više o ljevici nego islamistima, iako o obojima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:47 

]Israeli leadership is known to be considering flooding Hamas's vast tunnel system before sending in its troops[/size],

E da mi je znati kako to misle izvesti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:48 

Mozda je plan poplaviti tunele krvlju djece i civila?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 14:53 

Napokon i Hrvati skinuli masku

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:06 

Karabaja je napisao/la:

Što se kriju u tunelima, neka izađu junačine ispred svojih civila i sukobe sa Izraelcima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:09 

Kronos je napisao/la:

Komunisti naravno uz svoje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:12 

Kronos je napisao/la:

Bolesni ljevičari često i nisu Hrvati nego građani svijeta.

959 of 2558 - 37.49%

Sarajevo, generalno sarajevska kotlina je rasadnik zla i mržnje. Frustrirana, napaćena i bahata sredina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:13 

Turkey's Erdogan: Hamas not a terrorist org. but liberation group

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:19 

daramo je napisao/la:
Turkey's Erdogan: Hamas not a terrorist org. but liberation group

Sasvim korektan pogled.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:38 

Ministry of Sound je napisao/la:
Citat:
That is where we are today. Israel is now in the process of turning Gaza City into rubble, via constant bombing, and is also planning to begin a ground invasion in the near future. A well informed American official told me that the Israeli leadership is known to be considering flooding Hamas's vast tunnel system before sending in its troops, many of whom have had only a few weeks of training in the maneuvers and coordination required for the invasion. Such an act could mean that Israel was prepared to write off the hostages still in jeopardy.

Židovi idu na sigurno. Lagano i sigurica.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:41 

Karabaja je napisao/la:

Ma jok. Znaš onu foru sa teniskom lopticom i folijom? Ima da izlete vani ko tvoji mudžosi iz kino partizana. Nego, ima li Merkava?

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 lis 2023, 15:57 

Ko udje u Gazu....

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 22960 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577, 578 ... 919  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: Navodni Poslanik i 10 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: