Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 29 ožu 2024, 14:38.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4993 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 200  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Njemačka
PostPostano: 21 pro 2018, 14:50 

Trenutno jake kontrole na svim većim francuskim i njemačkim aerodromima. I pretresi širom obe države. Imaju dojavu o obaranju aviona.
Mislim da će im pomoći da iduće godine u svoje države puste isti broj takvih koliko su pustili ove godine.

Kao normalan i miran turist iz dalekog kraja svijeta sletiš u Paris ili Berlin i kao da si u ratnu zonu došao.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 pro 2018, 10:31 

Ovakvi dijele Martini Sopta i Galićki nekakve nagrade. Marš.

Citat:
CNN’s ‘Journalist of the Year’ Fraudster Smeared Trump’s Rural America

Claas Relotius - the CNN 'Journalist of the Year' exposed as a lying fraud - smeared small-town American Trump voters as backward, gun-toting hicks in one of his fake news articles for the German magazine Der Spiegel.

21 Dec 20181,213

Claas Relotius – the CNN ‘Journalist of the Year’ exposed as a lying fraud – smeared small-town American Trump voters as backward, gun-toting hicks in one of his fake news articles for the German magazine Der Spiegel.
In Medium, Michele Anderson from Fergus Falls, Minnesota, describes how Relotius visited her town on a three-week investigation into Trump’s America – and then misrepresented it with a pack of lies.

What happened is beyond what I could have ever imagined: An article titled “Where they pray for Trump on Sundays,” and endless pages of an insulting, if not hilarious, excuse for journalism.

Not only did Relotius’ “exposé” on Fergus Falls make unrecognizable movie-like characters out of the people in my town that I interact with on a daily basis, but its very basic lack of truth and its bizarrely bleak portrayal of the place I love left a very sick, unsettled feeling in the pit of my stomach.

There’s really nothing like this feeling — knowing that people in another country have read about the place I call home and are shaking their heads over their coffee in disgust, sharing the article on Facebook and Twitter, and making comments on the online article like “creepy,” and “these are the people who don’t believe electricity exists.”

Relotius has received accolades for his daring quest to live among us for several weeks. And yet, he reported on very little actual truth about Fergus Falls life. In 7,300 words he really only got our town’s population and average annual temperature correct, and a few other basic things, like the names of businesses and public figures, things that a child could figure out in a Google search. The rest is uninhibited fiction (even as sloppy as citing an incorrect figure of citywide 70.4% electoral support for Trump, when the actual number was 62.6%), which begs the question of why Der Spiegel even invested in Relotius’ three week trip to the U.S., whether they should demand their money back from him, and what kind of institutional breakdown led to the supposedly world-class Der Spiegel fact-checking team completely dropping the ball on this one.

Anderson – writing with Jake Krohn – goes on to detail Relotius’s elaborate fabrications. One of his subjects, city administrator Andrew Bremseth, was distorted almost beyond recognition.

Everything else, from the claim that Bremseth carries a Beretta 9mm on his person while at work (“I would never ever wear a gun to work, and I don’t even own a Beretta.”), his disdain for a potential female president, his comment that Trump would “kick ass” (“Never said that”), and even his college-era preference for 18th century French philosophers (“Never read them”) and the New England Patriots (“I’m not a fan of them at all”), is complete fiction. Says Bremseth, “Anyone who knows anything about me, this [portrayal] is the furthest from what I stand for.”

Perhaps the oddest fiction in a list of many is Relotius’ depiction of Bremseth as someone who “would like to marry soon…but he has not yet been in a serious relationship with a woman. He has also never been to the ocean.”

We can attest that Bremseth has indeed been to the ocean, by his account, “many times” and is currently happily involved in a multi-year, cohabitational relationship with a woman named Amber.

“But how did he get with it for so long?” is the question almost no one is asking – because the answer’s obvious.

In the left-liberal mainstream media so long as you’re pushing the correct “woke” narrative you can get away with murder.

This is how serial fabricator and liar Jayson Blair got away with it for so long at the New York Times. He had arrived on an internship for minorities and knew exactly how to play his blackness to advantage in an environment suffused with white liberal guilt.

By all accounts, Blair was not hesitant to bring up race around the office. “As soon as we met, he wanted to know how I felt about him being a black man,” says a Times writer. “He was obsessed about how minorities were hired differently.”

Similar rules applied to Johann Hari, the award-winning British star journalist for the Independent and other left-wing publications, who was eventually exposed as a serial plagiarist – stealing quotes from other people’s interviews as if they were his own.

Hari would have been rumbled much earlier – and would probably never have risen to the starry heights he achieved in his heyday – if his politics had not been so impeccably woke.

Journalistic malpractice of this kind is confined almost exclusively to the liberal-left.

This is not just because conservatives are generally better people (though we are), nor because we know the consequences of being found out would be much harsher and less sympathetic (though they would be because there’s nothing the left likes more than a conservative scalp). Mainly it has to do with the fact that the left and the right have entirely different moral outlooks.

As far as the right is concerned, truth is all. For a journalist the pursuit of the truth is the highest calling. Why would you want to make stuff up when reality is so much more interesting? And why would you need to slant your story in a right-wards direction when the facts of life are conservative anyway?

For the left, facts and logic are dispensable if twisted in the pursuit of a higher cause: the woke narrative. To use the example of Claas Relotius’s smearing of Fergus Falls, Minnesota at the beginning, it really doesn’t matter much to a leftist journalist if you tell lies about people who vote for Donald Trump. That’s because, in leftist eyes at least, Trump voters are at best stupid and at worst sick or evil – therefore by misrepresenting them you are not actually lying, only rearranging reality in order to serve a more important, higher truth.

This is why it has always struck me as a huge mistake, the way the left keeps banging on about #fakenews. It’s like Quasimodo telling everyone how ugly and hunchbacked they are. Look in the mirror, freak!

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 pro 2018, 14:03 

https://www.24sata.hr/news/njemacka-razmislja-o-porezu-na-islam-bit-ce-manje-radikala-606446
Vidi, vidi. Fašizam. :biceovodobro

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 pro 2018, 14:11 

Ne bih se previše nadao u to. Nerealna očekivanja izazivaju stres. Bar ne bez kompletne promjene vladajuće strukture. I tad vrlo teško jer su trenutno vladajući postavili svoje suce vrhovnog suda. Njemačka je propala stvar i sve je za njih beznadežno. Moje skromno mišljenje, ne mora značiti da sam u pravu.

A i kad bi to uradili diskutabilno je bi li im dalo rezultate. To su Austrijanci uradili i imaju dobre rezultate. Ali samo uz kišu Božju drugih popratnih zakona. Skoro svaki od tih zakona bi kod Njemaca izazvao lavinu "nacist", "rasist" optužbi i bili bi blokirani.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 pro 2018, 16:41 

U Njemačkoj te pitaju jesi li vjernik, ako kažeš nisam onda ne plaćaš. I oni će tako.

U Hr da to uvedu svi bi bili nevjernici.

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 sij 2019, 18:44 

Junuz Djipalo je napisao/la:
U Njemačkoj te pitaju jesi li vjernik, ako kažeš nisam onda ne plaćaš. I oni će tako.

U Hr da to uvedu svi bi bili nevjernici.

Ne. Plaćaš porez ako kažeš da si katolik ili protestant. Ako si pravoslavac,musliman,ili nešto drugo onda ne plaćaš.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 sij 2019, 14:39 

Merkelini "inžinjeri" "kulturno obogaćuju" Nijemce.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 sij 2019, 15:25 

Refugees welcome.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 sij 2019, 16:08 

BBC je napisao/la:
Merkelini "inžinjeri" "kulturno obogaćuju" Nijemce.

I nasi strucnjaci znaju napraviti isto. Rodjo u zatvoru jer je pijan zapalio cigaretu u gradskom vlaku, a nakon sto su ga putnici opomenuli na iste fizicki nasrnuo. Dobro ga policija ispendrecila.

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 sij 2019, 16:23 

Vrh

PostPostano: 14 sij 2019, 18:42 

Glupa Poljakinja. Zar ne prati vijesti.

Citat:
Germany: Afghan asylum-seeker stabs pregnant woman, kills unborn child

The 25-year-old pregnant woman was stabbed during a hospital stay. The perpetrator, an Afghan asylum-seeker, was visiting the woman when the two got into a "violent argument."

An altercation between a pregnant woman and a man in the western German town of Bad Kreuznach near Mainz ended with the man stabbing the woman and killing her unborn child.

The incident took place on Friday at a hospital, where the 25-year-old Polish woman was staying.

Police said the man was a 25-year-old Afghan asylum-seeker, who had come to the hospital to visit the woman. The man stabbed the woman repeatedly after they got into what police described as a "violent argument."

The woman suffered life threatening injuries and had to undergo emergency surgery. Although she survived the attack and her condition is stable, the unborn baby died from its injuries.

The attacker surrendered to police at a train station shortly after fleeing the scene. He was arrested and taken into custody.
Bad Kreuznach's public prosecutor's office has sought the cooperation of the criminal police of Mainz to carry out an investigation. For now, the man's motive is unknown.

The assailant appeared in front of a judge on Saturday, who ordered him to remain in custody. He has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.

jcg/amp (dpa, AFP)

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 sij 2019, 17:01 

https://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Murder-in-Mainz-574162

Citat:
GERMAN JEWISH MOTHER RECOUNTS MURDER OF DAUGHTER BY ILLEGAL IRAQI MIGRANT

She never imagined she’d suffer her own brutal personal war in a peaceful Germany, but contrary to speculation, the murder did not carry antisemitic motives.

BY ORIT ARFA DECEMBER 15, 2018 09:55

It took about two minutes upon meeting Diana Feldmann at a run-down strip mall in Mainz, Germany for her to break into tears.

This was her first in-depth interview since her daughter’s brutal murder and alleged rape by an Iraqi illegal immigrant. She has shied away from reporters, unsure of their agenda and whether the reportage might jeopardize the upcoming trial of Ali Bashar, 21, the confessed murderer. She wants the harshest punishment possible in Germany: life imprisonment without parole. The trial will begin early next year.

I met her through an activist of a local movement that speaks out against the refugee policy that is ostensibly responsible for Susanna’s murder. As an Israeli Jew, I felt a sense of family between us. Hence, the openness and easy tears. My shoulder was outstretched for her constant cries.

Susanna’s was the type of murder people encounter only in TV specials. In true murder-mystery style, her body was found in a makeshift ditch near the train tracks in Wiesbaden-Erbenheim across the Rhine River from Mainz, her hometown. The region was the center of medieval Jewish life in Germany and now is home to a few thousand Jews.

The Jewish angle

Susanna’s death particularly rattled the Jewish community, but Susanna wasn’t the first Jewish victim of an illegal migrant with a criminal record in Germany. Israeli tourist Dalia Elyakim was killed in the Berlin Christmas market truck-ramming attack two years ago. Susanna’s murder, however, was personal.

Diana Feldmann came from Moldova with her family in 1991 with the wave of Russian-speaking Jews who took up the German government’s invitation to restore the Jewish population after the Shoah. Her mother’s brother lives in Ashdod. She visited family in Israel before Susanna was born; Susanna never visited and had nominal ties with the Jewish state.

“Many relatives went to Israel and some friends went to America,” Diana said in perfect German over coffee at a café, with translation help by a Wiesbaden resident and activist. “My [late] father said earlier: ‘We’d rather go to Europe, to Germany, because Israel is always at war, etc.’”

She never imagined she’d suffer her own brutal personal war in a peaceful Germany, but contrary to speculation, the murder did not carry antisemitic motives.

“No one knew that Susanna was half-Jewish,” Feldmann said. “No one. On her Instagram profile she had a Russian and Turkish flag. She never said she was Jewish. That came up later. Now Ali B. is celebrated even more than [Turkish President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan because he killed a Jewish woman, a Jewish ‘slut.’”

She pulled out a screenshot from an Instagram “fan page” of the murderer, which featured caricatures of Susanna next to the image of a burning Israeli flag. “The page is now deleted. This hater page.”

Susanna was hardly in touch with her father, a Kurdish Turk (hence the Turkish flag). He and Diana separated before Susanna was born. The murder re-connected them for the search party, and funeral.

A coming-of-age story

Susanna Feldmann would have turned 15 on November 2. Friends described her as pretty, quiet and shy. She displayed the usual symptoms of teenage angst. She struggled to fit in, seeking acceptance by wearing name-brand clothes. She was also the victim of school bullying. A teacher openly called her “Dracula.” After being reported, the teacher didn’t apologize, saying she meant it in jest.

“Her childhood was good, without a father,” Feldmann said. “I was Susanna’s mom and dad… I am 44 years old, and when she was eight years old, I met my current partner. Then we had a little one who is now five years old, Giuliana. But Giuliana misses her sister very much. They did a lot together. But she still doesn’t understand what the word ‘died’ means.”

Diana’s partner is a Catholic Italian with two older children from a previous marriage. Giuliana was baptized, but Diana will let her choose her religious path upon growing up. Like many Jews growing up in Communist countries, Diana’s parents were unaffiliated.

Susanna took the family changes hard.

“Then came a little sister,” Feldmann related. “Now Mom has even less time for you, and maybe she saw what it’s like to have a dad. Because she never saw that. She didn’t have a dad and she had everything from me. Double love.”

Happy for male attention, Susanna perhaps found it in the wrong places. Diana believes males from Arab countries tend to be charming “sweet talkers,” in contrast to shy, quiet German boys.

“Susanna always said that she got along better with boys than girls. In groups of girls and young boys, there’s always cattiness.”

Susanna slowly transformed from a good “domestic girl” to an at-risk teen when she started hanging out at the refugee shelter a few months before the murder. Soon, she “fell in love” with KC, Ali Bashar’s 14-year-old brother.

“It was a new world for her.” Diana thinks they brainwashed her into believing she could slack off in school, a so-called privilege of “refugees.”

“And then she’d skip school with her friends from class. They went to Wiesbaden because in Mainz they knew too many people. And there they met this group of foreigners at the McDonald’s. She came home excited, saying: ‘I made new friends.’ I told her about the refugees: ‘You don’t know where they’re from. You don’t know what they’ve been through. You don’t know how these people tick, what goes on in their minds.’ But she always said: ‘They’re so sweet. They’re so cool. You can laugh and have fun with them’… She told me they stole, dealt drugs, but that they never did anything to her… Even if they didn’t do anything to her, you stand by it, go along with it, get caught in it. That’s the charm of adventure.”

Later, Diana faced accusations that she should have sheltered her daughter better, but she explained she always encouraged Susanna to be open with her about school, boys and the typical teenage vices.

“She entrusted me with many things other daughters would never entrust their parents with. She told me she tried smoking, but that it wasn’t for her. She told me she tried a joint once, but that it wasn’t for her. She cut her arm for KC, perhaps out of curiosity, perhaps trying to get his attention. Usually teenagers walk around in long sweaters to hide their cuts from their parents, but Susanna showed me. I gave her some salve and told her: ‘You’re such a pretty young girl. No man in the world is worth that.’”

Following the cutting incident, Susanna and Diana went to the youth welfare office. On May 23, a day after the murder, Susanna was scheduled to meet with a guidance counselor.

But on the night of the murder, Susanna told her mother a white lie, saying she’d be staying over at friend’s house. In reality, she went to meet KC at the refugee home, but KC, who treated her more like a sister, turned out not to be alone. It was Ali who had his eye on Susanna. Diana believes KC lured Susanna into a trap to please his older brother and his gang, including a 35-year-old Turk who was implicated as an accomplice.

Apparently, Ali had a thing for virgins. He is reported to have allegedly raped an 11-year-old prior to this.

“The Afghan [a witness named Mansur] said Ali always told him: ‘When you see [Susanna], you have to call me every time. One day I’ll f*** her,’” Diana said. “The rape was planned. I don’t know if what happened afterwards was planned or if it got out of hand.”

Despite feeling more comfortable around boys socially, Diana knows that Susanna was sexually abstinent and very shy about sex.

“She was not interested in the topic. She was completely inexperienced in this area. She trusted many people and saw only the good in everyone.”

But had she known Ali would be there, she wouldn’t have gone.

“As a young girl who was in love with Ali’s brother, why should she want to have her first time with Ali, the older brother, somewhere on the street, in a field? Every girl wants her first time to be special… She always said that anyone over 15 was too old for her. She never was friends with Ali. She was friends with his younger brother. They were the same age. She knew Ali by sight, but when the girls talked among themselves, they all found Ali to be so weird, so aggressive. The girls always discouraged anyone from dealing with him, including Susanna. It was better to keep away from Ali.”

The crime

“On May 22, Susanna called me and told me that she was staying with a friend… and I said: ‘Remember to come early the next day because I have to take the little one to kindergarten, and I have to go to my job training.’ Susanna said: ‘Okay, I’ll come at 7 a.m.’”

Susanna sent an SOS to a friend named Sonja that night.

“And this Sonja was the first and only one who knew Susanna was in trouble, because [Susanna] wrote to her in the evening: ‘Help me. I’m afraid. I’m here with Ali and his friends in a refugee home. I want to go and they won’t let me. They’re keeping me here.’ This Sonja just left her to her fate. She didn’t tell me and didn’t call the police. I think out of jealousy.”

Eventually Sonja wrote to Susanna to call her mother, but Susanna said she didn’t want to tell her mother because she had lied about where she was going.

“At 7 a.m., she didn’t come home, and at 8:30 a.m., I wrote on WhatsApp: ‘Where are you? Why didn’t you come home?’ Then strange, short answers came, like: ‘I’ll come at 4 p.m. My battery is empty.’”

Little did she know that at 11:33 a.m., she was chatting with the murderer on Whatsapp. She pulled out a screenshot of the conversation.

“Goodbye Wiesbaden, now to Paris with my heart Armando,” wrote Ali with emoticons, posing as Susanna.

“Whaaat?” Diana responded.

“With my baby Armando,” he answered, adding a picture of Susanna’s dead hand holding a joint. Diana later realized it was planted in an attempt to frame an altercation about a joint. “I’ll smack you,” Diana responded (figuratively).

She pressed to know where she was: “Everyone is looking for you and no one knows where you are. Where are you Susanna. Please…”

Susanna never showed up for her appointment with the guidance counselor.

“I was also very surprised that she missed the appointment, because she always took things like that seriously.”
At 9 p.m., Susanna was officially reported missing.

It is believed that Ali and his accomplices carried her body to the railway tracks in pairs after letting it rot for a day.

A massive search began, involving police and volunteers. Diana even drove around with Ali’s other brother, Honer, and the younger brother of Mansur, the Afghan. At one point, Diana visited the Bashar home.

“And this whole damn family told me they only heard about it from the news. We were talking to them in their house and the mother said, ‘Allah, Allah. We didn’t see him.’ They lied to me, to my face. They knew exactly what happened. How can a mother – a mother who has eight children herself – lie to another mother’s face and say: ‘I don’t know what happened to your daughter’?”

On May 29, a friend called Diana, saying she received an anonymous call revealing that Susanna was buried in Wiesbaden-Erbenheim, near the train tracks. A few days later, Diana received a tip from someone on Instagram that the Bashar family had driven to Dortmund to escape. At Düsseldorf airport, they paid around €850 in cash for a flight to Istanbul (with fake identities). Diana is now lobbying to ensure the family cannot reenter Germany.

On June 6, Susanna’s corpse was finally found – covered with earth, leaves and brushwood, her body so badly battered by blows, falls, penetration and decay that rape couldn’t even be proven. Her throat was mangled by her own sweatshirt tied in knots. Mysteriously, a rodent bone was found in her underwear. Susanna’s face was so disfigured Diana was advised not to view her daughter’s corpse.

To top it off, they stole her shoes. “They were AirMax 97s. They took her shoes, the mobile phone – everything that was worth money was gone. Horrible.”

Ali has denied the rape, even though witnesses claim he bragged about raping her all night long. Diana surmises that the rape would bring him dishonor in the Muslim community. The forensic investigation found traces of Ali and another foreign person, but no alcohol or drugs in Susanna’s system. The prosecution has pressed charges for both murder and rape. The trial will determine the severity of the crime, and hence, the severity of the punishment.

When Diana received the dreaded knock on the door, teary-eyed police gave her a sedative, but Diana already expected the worst.

“I had a bad feeling right from the start because I knew my girl wouldn’t run away from home. She always called me. I could always reach her by phone. I had a bad feeling but I didn’t want to entertain the thought.”

A few days later, Ali was arrested by Kurdish authorities in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and brought back to Germany. (Germany’s public prosecutor is now investigating Dieter Romann, head of the federal police, for possibly illegally returning Ali to Germany, since no formal extradition treaty exists between Iraq and Germany.)

Back in Wiesbaden, Ali walked the investigators through the crime at the scene but refused to speak in his mother tongue via a translator. Instead, he spoke broken German, probably, said Diana, to avoid giving too much away.

“He grinned brazenly into the camera in that field. He showed no remorse.”

The aftermath

Before the event, Diana was largely apolitical. As a refugee herself, she kept an open mind to Chancellor Angela Merkel’s decision to open Germany’s doors to hundreds of thousands of refugees in 2015.
“But after this incident, of course, my mind-set changed dramatically. It opened my eyes.”

At the time of Diana’s disappearance, some local police suggested Diana shouldn’t have allowed Susanna to fraternize with such people.

“They tell the kindergarten kids: ‘Make friends with foreign children.’ That’s what I taught my children. Then, when you are 13-14 years old and going through puberty, it’s no wonder you hang out with people like that.”

After the murder, Diana wrote an open Facebook letter to Chancellor Merkel, telling her the blood of her daughter is on her hands.

“I wrote [it] to get it off my chest, in very plain language, the way a mother writes and feels. But Mrs. Merkel can’t understand, because she has no children. She doesn’t know what it means to lose a child. I don’t know if she even read it all, even though it reached 200,000 people on Facebook.”

Facebook deleted the letter because it violated “hate speech” guidelines. Overnight, Diana Feldmann became a symbol for the Merkel Muss Weg (Merkel Must Go) movement led by Germans (often labeled “far-right”) who oppose Merkel’s refugee policy. Diana alleged that many asylum seekers are not necessarily fleeing war or persecution, but come as economic opportunists, and, in Ali’s case, sexual opportunists.

In another viral Facebook incident, Diana posted a clip of Thomas Seitz, an AfD member of parliament, holding a moment of silence for Susanna at a parliamentary session. To Diana’s horror, Claudia Roth, a vice president of the parliament from the Green Party, interrupted the moment, arguing that an unannounced moment of a silence went against protocol. Media commentators criticized Diana for allowing herself to be instrumentalized by the right.
Advocates of the refugee policy argue that Susanna’s case (as well as others) should not be exploited to smear an entire population. Diana said she doesn’t feel instrumentalized. Nor does she mind being a political symbol.

“I don’t want my daughter to be used for politics, but you always have to keep your eyes open. I still have another daughter growing up. You should always be careful, always watch out, always…”

Six months after the murder, regional elections were held in the state of Hesse, of which Wiesbaden is the capital. Following an electoral trend, CDU (Christian Democratic Union) voters hemorrhaged toward the right-wing Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), the only party to challenge Merkel’s policy fiercely. In the wake of biting defeat, Merkel announced her imminent resignation as party chair. She will not run for chancellor again in 2021.

“My little daughter and Susanna give me strength, because I have to fight for her, to make sure Ali stays in prison forever. I still need strength.”

She continues her part-time work as a cleaner at a bank to find a sense of normalcy, but the pain is omnipresent. Three times a week, she tends to Susanna’s grave (recently adorned with a heart-shaped tombstone) in the Jewish cemetery, which keeps getting defaced by thugs.

“Honestly, if I didn’t have my little one or my partner, then I’d be lying in the grave next to my daughter,” she said, breaking down in tears again. They recently began to remodel their home to “paint over” the painful memories. Only recently did she step into her daughter’s untouched room.

The Jewish community of Mainz held a memorial for Susanna at the synagogue, and a tree was planted in Susanna’s honor in Jerusalem. Some local donors have assisted her with expenses that have accrued because of the murder. While she fights depression for her family’s sake, Diana is hardly ever truly comforted.

“I don’t accept help from anyone; only the love of God can help… My uncle always says, ‘Come, come to us in Israel. Come visit us again.’”

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 sij 2019, 19:49 

Nijemci su kronično zalutali. U tom ludom eksperimentu kojeg rpav enad njima uopće ne čude ovakve pojave. Hoću reći sve je to normalno i prirodno. Poslije tolikog bombardiranja mozga neprirodnim stvarima čudilo bi me da su drugačiji.

Hebeš Darwin-a, Merkel to zna bolje uraditi nego Majka Priroda. Je li ona normalna ? Kako može sama vjerovati u te gluposti koje priča.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 sij 2019, 20:07 

Njemačka i Francuska danas potpisali vojni pakt o oružanoj pomoći ako jedno od njih bude napadnuto.
A ko će ih napadati ? Britanci, Poljaci ? Što bi u ovakvim uvjetima u kakvim jesu jedni druge branili. Nijemci ne smiju pušku javno ni pokazati da ih ne etiketiraju kao "naciste". Francuzi hvala Bogu nisu ni poznati kao neki koji daju sve od sebe u borbi.

Šupljaci da se odobrovolje ostale EU nacije za zajedničku "armiju".

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 sij 2019, 16:44 

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 sij 2019, 19:34 

Citat:
German police arrest 3 Iraqi refugees suspected of planning terror attack
Two of the three suspects reportedly tried to build a homemade bomb and considered carrying out an armed or vehicle attack. Prosecutors accused the suspects of planning an "Islamist motivated attack."

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 14:14 

Njegovi obiteljski mjesečni rashodi 2.323 EUR.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 14:15 

Ministry of Sound je napisao/la:

Njegovi obiteljski mjesečni rashodi 2.323 EUR.

A sve se to može izračunati i na Numbeo: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/

Evo npr usporedba Sarajevo vs Minhen: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Germany&country2=Bosnia+And+Herzegovina&city1=Munich&city2=Sarajevo&tracking=getDispatchComparison

ili ZG vs Minhen: https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Germany&country2=Croatia&city1=Munich&city2=Zagreb&tracking=getDispatchComparison

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 14:17 

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 14:19 

Junuz Djipalo je napisao/la:
Moji su toliki u Zg.

Znači trebao bih u Nj zarađivati 4k € za standard koji imam tu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 14:27 

Citat:
Consumer Prices Including Rent in Zagreb are 42.99% lower than in Munich

Ukoliko je ovo točno (i ako je moja matematika točna), morao bi u Minhenu zarađivati 77% više nego što imaš u ZG za isti standard.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 15:54 

Imam frenda gore rentanje je 100% jace od zagreba najmanje. Dakle u Zagrebu stan 50 m2 u sirem centru 500 eura. U Munchenu 800 eura je rentanje slicnog stana 20 km izvan Munchena, u Munchenu takav stan u losijem kvartu ispod 1000 eura zaboravi, siri centar da ne pricam. Rezije su jeftinije kao i odjeca i hrana. Teski paradoks.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 16:01 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
Muenchen je za Njemačku vrh. Samo Frankfurt možda može blizu. Berlin je daleko ispod Muenchena u cijenama nekretnina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2019, 16:13 

Ma cijene rentanja nekretnina u Munchenu su bolesne. Ako ces neki mali stancic ispod soma-dva eura zaboravi. A ikakva bolja lokacija - game over jer gastarbajteri to ne mogu priustit sebi. U Munchenu ljudi sobu placaju po 700-800 eura i jos sretni, i takav stan sa 2-3 sobe dijelis s jos par takvih po 700-800 eura sto placaju, imas sobu i dijelis ostale prostorije (wc, kuhinja, dnevni boravak). Stan ako hoces za sebe i zenu s djecom - to kontaj oko 1500-2000 eura sigurno. U Zagrebu to imas za 500 eura.

Al place su jednako toliko jace 2-3 puta. Konobar koji tu radi za 1000 eura (ukljucen baksis) u Munchenu ima 2000-2500. Jos neki side job si ubodes i mozes sa strane ostavit 500-njak eura svaki mjesec mozda i jace kad poplavas troskove.

Ljudi zato odu, jeste skupo al zarade solidno i zive solidnim standardom a nesto i ustede.

U Irsku pak odlaze na 10 godina zbog mirovine koja je zagarantirana nakon 10 godina staza na minimum od cini mi se 1050 eura, bar su mi tako rekli ovi Slavonci kad sam bio.

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 ožu 2019, 19:09 

Pristala na sve njegove islamske pizdarije i uvjete u rekordna 4 mjeseca (Nijemica). On imao 3 identiteta, 3 socijale ubirao, iz Tunisa pa nije ni imao razlog za azil.
Kad je postavio zadnji uvjet da ona preseli sa njim u Tunis i ona odbila, zaklao je nožem.

Za to su krivi država i mediji jer ne informiraju narod kakvo zlo je islam. Direktni krivci. Ne samo da ne informiraju narod, već i cenzuriraju ljude ako žele saznati to iz svojih izvora.

Ajde mala, namigni za allaha. Ako ne namigneš onda si nacist i rasist.

slika

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 4993 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 200  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 36 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: