Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 25 tra 2024, 06:58.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1565 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 63  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Velika Britanija
PostPostano: 19 sij 2021, 15:35 

Za 50 god Amerika i Engleska postaju treći svijet, a Hrvatska regionalna ekonomska, vojna a nadam se i demografska velesila
:zastava_Hrvata

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 sij 2021, 15:43 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:
weasel je napisao/la:

Tesla, Bošković, Mohorovičić, Potočnik, Ružička, Prelog, Milanković, Penkala,

Tesla - sprašio s Balkana u truhlu Ameriku, životna želja mu je bila da pobjegne, i ostvarila se
Bošković - studirao i naučio sve što je znao po truhloj Italiji
Mohorovičić - studirao u Pragu pod poznatim Ernstom Machom (prema kojem se mjere brzine vojnih aviona u mahovima)
Potočnik - obrazovao se i radio u Austriji, objavljivao radove na njemačkom
Ružička - dobio Nobelovu za svoj rad u švicarskom laboratoriju, mentor mu stariji Nobelovac
Prelog - dobio Nobelovu za rad u švicarskom laboratoriju
Milanković - mrski Srbin, sve napravio u Austriji
Penkala - jedini domaći, ali Židov i nedavno doselio sa sjevera, pobili mu familiju u Zagrebu trideset godina kasnije

=))

Znači 8 od 8 znanstvenika koje si naveo, ostvarili su nešto tako što su pobjegli s Balkana ili potječu iz druge civilizacije.

Niti jedan od njih karijeru nije napravio tu.

0 , nula, ništica

Doslovce svih 8 su "izbjeglice" , migranti.

Znaci ako je nas neki otisao preko i uspjeo onda njega pripisujes njima jer je to tamo uradio i ako je odrastao na Balkanu.
A kad neko sa strane dodje nama ili ako su mu samo roditelji dosli nama i on tu odrastao i ucio i onda uspjedne i njega isto prepisujes njima.

Zanimljivo

Vrh

PostPostano: 19 sij 2021, 15:45 

Rika sv Vida je napisao/la:
Za 50 god Amerika i Engleska postaju treći svijet, a Hrvatska regionalna ekonomska, vojna a nadam se i demografska velesila
:zastava_Hrvata

Za manje od 25.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 sij 2021, 18:13 

Hoćemo i mi našu Vodka & Adidas federaciju!

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 sij 2021, 01:35 

Škotska premijerka najavljuje referendum o nezavisnosti od Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva

https://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.ph ... id=1800297

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 sij 2021, 10:52 

Škotska nacionalna stranka donijela plan za raspisivanje novog referenduma o neovisnosti

Čak 52 posto Škota koji su željeli reći svoje mišljenje u anketi smatra da bi Edinburgh ovoga puta trebao raskinuti trostoljetnu vezu

https://euractiv.zabranjeni.hr/euractiv/e ... i-15045320

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 sij 2021, 18:49 

ikmandvaradtist je napisao/la:
Škotska premijerka najavljuje referendum o nezavisnosti od Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 sij 2021, 18:55 

Purger111 je napisao/la:
Škotska nacionalna stranka donijela plan za raspisivanje novog referenduma o neovisnosti

Može se slikati, treba joj odobrenje Westminstera koje će dobiti nikad.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 sij 2021, 18:59 

divizija je napisao/la:
Purger111 je napisao/la:

Može se slikati, treba joj odobrenje Westminstera koje će dobiti nikad.

Neće Boris bit PM dovijeka... samo sabur...

Niko nema što pupi imade, četrdes’t centara od HDZ vlade

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 sij 2021, 19:24 

weasel je napisao/la:

Dok se oni saburaju, biti će manjina u Škotskoj.

Vrh

PostPostano: 31 sij 2021, 22:45 

U svoj toj buci oko Trumpa ovakve stvari prođu ispod radara. Teško znati na koju temu staviti, toliko je upetljanih.
Pročitajte sve, zanimljivo. Neću ništa izdvajati i uvećavati.

Citat:
AUSTRIA CONFIRMS OPCW REPORT ON SKRIPAL FAKING BY THE BRITISH – VIENNA EXPOSES FINANCIAL TIMES LIES AND COVER-UP

Austria officially confirmed this week that the British Government’s allegation that Novichok, a Russian chemical warfare agent, was used in England by GRU, the Russian military intelligence service, in March 2018, was a British invention.

Investigations in Vienna by four Austrian government ministries, the BVT intelligence agency, and by Austrian prosecutors have revealed that secret OPCW reports on the blood testing of Sergei and Yulia Skripal, copies of which were transferred to the Austrian government, did not reveal a Russian-made nerve agent.

Two reports, published in Vienna this week by the OE media group and reporter Isabelle Daniel, reveal that the Financial Times publication of the cover-page of one of the OPCW reports exposed a barcode identifying the source of the leaked documents was the Austrian government. The Austrian Foreign Ministry and the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz und Terrorismusbekämpfung (BVT), the domestic intelligence agency equivalent to MI5 or FBI, have corroborated the authenticity of the documents.

The Austrian disclosures also reveal that in London the Financial Times editor, Roula Khalaf, four of the newspaper’s reporters, and the management of the Japanese-owned company have fabricated a false and misleading version of the OPCW evidence and have covered up British government lying on the Skripal blood testing and the Novichok evidence.

On Wednesday afternoon this week, OE24, a news portal of the OE media group in Vienna, broke the first story (lead image, right) that the barcode found on the OPCW document photograph published in London had been traced to several Austrian state ministries. The next day, OE political editor Isabelle Daniel reported the Austrian Foreign, Defence and Economics Ministries had received copies of the barcoded OPCW dossier, and that the Justice Ministry and prosecutors were investigating “potential moles”.

Daniel also quoted a Foreign Ministry source as saying its copy of the documents had been securely stored in its disarmament department safe, and that there were “no tips” the leak had come from there. Daniel also quoted a BVT spokesman as confirming the authenticity of the OPCW file had been verified. “We have checked it recently. Officially it has not come to us.”

Left: Isabelle Daniel of OE, Vienna. Right, Roula Khalaf Razzouk, editor of the Financial Times since her recent appointment by the Nikkei group, the newspaper’s owner. Her full name and concealment of her Lebanese political and business interests can be followed here. The names of the four Financial Times reporters who have participated in the misrepresentation and cover-up are Paul Murphy, investigations editor; Dan McCrum, a reporter; Helen Warrell, NATO correspondent; and Max Seddon of the Moscow bureau.

The leak had been an “explosive secret betrayal” and a criminal investigation was under way, OE24 reported. OE is a privately owned Austrian media group, based in Vienna. It publishes a newspaper, the news portal OE.at, radio and television.

The Financial Times report first exposing the OPCW documents appeared on July 9. Details of how the newspaper fabricated the interpretation the OPCW had corroborated Russian involvement in the Novichok attack can be read here. For the full Skripal story, read the book.

At an OPCW Executive Council meeting on April 14, 2018, five weeks after the Skripal attack, the British Government confirmed that a few days earlier “all States parties” had received copies of the OPCW dossier. This included Austria, as the Viennese sources now acknowledge.

“The OPCW responded promptly to our request to send their experts to the United Kingdom,” declared Peter Wilson, the British representative to the OPCW on April 14, 2018. “They conducted a highly professional mission. The OPCW’s designated laboratories have also responded professionally and promptly. What the Director-General said was really important on this, and the Technical Secretariat’s presentation shows how professional that work was. The report the Technical Secretariat presented to us on 11 April was thorough and methodical. The Technical Secretariat responded quickly to our request to share that report with all States Parties. All have had the chance to see the quality of that work.”

Wilson went on to say: “As you know, on 4 March Yulia and Sergei Skripal were poisoned in Salisbury, the United Kingdom, with a chemical weapon, which United Kingdom experts established to be a Novichok. OPCW has now clearly verified those findings.”

The Austrian copy of the OPCW file now confirms this was a misrepresentation of the chemical formula and other evidence the OPCW had gathered.

Wilson went on to conclude: “the identification of the nerve agent used is an essential piece of technical evidence in our investigation, neither DSTL’s [Defence Science and Technology Laboratory at Porton Down] analysis, nor the OPCW’s report, identifies the country or laboratory of origin of the agent used in this attack. So let me also set out the wider picture, which leads the United Kingdom to assess that there is no plausible alternative explanation for what happened in Salisbury than Russian State responsibility. We believe that only the Russian Federation had the technical means, operational experience, and the motive to target the Skripals.”

The first qualifying sentence was the British truth; the conclusion was the British lie. The Austrian evidence now verifies there was no evidence of a Russian source in the blood and other test samples; no evidence of Novichok; and no evidence to corroborate the British allegations of a Russian chemical warfare attack.

In its report, the Financial Times displayed a partial photograph of the cover-page of one of the OPCW documents in its possession (lead image, left). A classification stamp appears to be showing through the title page, but no barcode is visible. The London newspaper appears to have cropped the published picture so as to hide the barcode. That concealment — proof of the Austrian source – allowed the newspaper reporters to claim the source of the document was unknown, probably Russian, as the headline implied: “Wirecard executive Jan Marsalek touted Russian nerve gas documents.”

A British military source was reported as claiming “the documents were ‘unlikely’ to have come from OPCW member states in western Europe or the US.” Khalaf and her reporters added: “The OPCW, which is based in The Hague, said this week that it was investigating the matter, but declined further comment. The Kremlin did not immediately respond to a request for comment.” With the barcode in their possession but hidden, they knew they were publishing a combination of disinformation and lies.

The disclosure of the barcode to the Austrians appears to have followed after they had requested it from Khalaf. She checked with her superiors in the newspaper management before handing it over. They believed they were doing so in secret.

It is not known if Motohiro Matsumoto (right), the Nikkei executive responsible for the London publishing company, was alerted and gave his authorization; he refuses to answer questions. Matsumoto, one of the five directors of Financial Times Ltd., is the general manager of Nikkei’s global business division. He takes
his running orders from Nikkei’s chairman and a long-time media executive, Tsuneo Kita. Matsumoto replaced Hirotomo Nomura at the head of the Financial Times on March 25, 2020. When Nikkei bought the newspaper from Pearson Plc in 2015, Nikkei became its sole proprietor.

The Austrian press has yet to report how the barcode was obtained from the newspaper. Because the BVT and state prosecutors in Vienna are involved in their search for the “moles”, it is likely they contacted their counterparts at MI5 and the Home Office, and that the newspaper agreed to hand over its copy of the OPCW file to the latter. The collaboration of the journalists with the secret services to falsify evidence against Moscow in the Novichok story remains a sensitive secret.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 vel 2021, 16:18 

divizija je napisao/la:
weasel je napisao/la:

Potomci irskih katolika su činili valjda pola glasova za raskid s Engleskom. Pravi Škoti/nizinski Englezi su bili za Uniju.

Neka živi Dinamo i majka Hrvatska!

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 vel 2021, 16:44 

slika

slika

slika

Citat:
Map based on Google Trends data from 2004-present on most searched football team by city.

Interestingly, the map closely resembles the result of the 2014 Scottish referendum on independence, in which voters in Scotland were asked whether they wanted to leave the UK and become independent or remain a part of the UK.

Areas with more Celtic supporters than Rangers supporters returned the highest results to leave the UK:

Dundee - 57.3% for independence

West Dunbartonshire - 54.0% for independence

Glasgow - 53.5% for independence

North Lanarkshire - 51.1% for independence

Inverclyde - 50.1% against independence

Most correlated major clubs for remaining part of UK:

Aberdeen F.C.

Heart of Midlothian F.C.

Rangers F.C.

Most correlated major clubs for leaving UK:

Dundee F.C.

Celtic F.C

Hibernian F.C.

Citat:
Dundee United F.C. is a Scottish football club based in Dundee. Formed on 24 May 1909 as Dundee Hibernian, the club first joined the Scottish Football League (SFL) in 1910.
Inspired by the example of Hibernian in Edinburgh the Irish community in Dundee formed a new football club in 1909, following the demise of Dundee Harp. Originally called Dundee Hibernian.

The Celtic Football Club (/ˈsɛltɪk/ SEL-tik) is a Scottish professional football club based in Glasgow, which plays in the Scottish Premiership.
The club was founded in 1887 with the purpose of alleviating poverty in the immigrant Irish population in the East End of Glasgow.

Hibernian Football Club (/hɪˈbɜːrniən/), commonly known as Hibs, is a professional football club based in the Leith area of Edinburgh, Scotland. The club plays in the Scottish Premiership, the top tier of the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL). The club was founded in 1875 by members of Edinburgh's Irish community, and named after the Roman word for Ireland. Nowadays, whilst the Irish heritage of Hibernian is still reflected in the name, colours and badge, support for the club is now based more on geography than ethnicity or religion. Their local rivals are Heart of Midlothian, with whom they contest the Edinburgh derby.

Najvažnija sporedna stvar na svijetu...

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 vel 2021, 23:40 

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 vel 2021, 11:44 

Pročitajte na tom linku, sve dokumentirano.

Zanimljivo rovare po čitavoj Europi osim u Varti. (Srbiju i Hrvatsku izbjegavaju iz drugih "regionalnih" razloga) Izgleda dovoljan taj jadni UK veleposlanik u Sarajevu, i kupe onakve kao Martina sa jednom "počasnom diplomom", jednim odmorom u USA, i naravno soldinom plaćom za Varta uvjete. Naša Stranka i tako to, zašto trošiti novac kad im dali admin ovlasti i za Facebook page od kantona Sarajevo.

800 £, odprilike. Toliko košta izmišljena laž da "novinar" napiše članak koji se virtualno proširi i kao konačan cilj izazove gospodarstvene sankcije drugom narodu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2021, 12:22 

Citat:
'NE VJERUJEM JOJ NI RIJEČI'
Britanski voditelj dao je otkaz zbog komentara na račun Meghan Markle

Piers Morgan dao je otkaz na ITV-u, britanskoj televizijskoj mreži na kojoj je radio kao voditelj jutarnjeg programa "Good Morning Britain" nakon niza komentara upućenih vojvotkinji od Sussexa Meghan Markle povodom njezina intervjua koji je u društvu supruga princa Harryja dala Oprah Winfrey, piše BBC.

Morgan je proveo šest godina u popularnoj jutarnjoj emisiji. ITV je odluku objavio nakon što je Ofcom, britanski medijski regulator, potvrdio da istražuje njegove kontroverzne komentare nakon što su zaprimili čak 41.000 pritužbi gledatelja.

Morgan je u emisiji u ponedjeljak rekao da u intervjuu s Oprah vojvotkinji "nije vjerovao ni riječi".

"Nakon razgovora s ITV-om, Piers Morgan odlučio je da je vrijeme da napusti Good Morning Britain. ITV je prihvatio ovu odluku i nema više što dodati", kazao je glasnogovornik ITV-a.

Morganov odlazak uslijedio je nakon sukoba u programu uživo u s voditeljem vremenske prognoze Alexom Beresfordom, koji je u utorak kritizirao svog kolegu zbog toga što je "nastavio uništavati" vojvotkinju, što je Morgana natjeralo da napusti studio. No, vratio se u roku od 10 minuta.

"Kome se obratila? Što su joj rekli? Žao mi je, ne vjerujem ni riječi koju je rekla Meghan Markle. Ne bih joj vjerovao ni da mi pročita vremensku prognozu. Činjenica je da je ona pokrenula ovaj napad na našu kraljevsku obitelj i mislim da je to vrijedno prijezira", rekao je Morgan u emisiji.

Također je na Twitteru kasnije tog jutra vojvotkinju nazvao "Princezom Pinocchio".

U emisliji u utorak rekao je da "još uvijek sumnja u puno toga što je rekla Meghan", ali da "nije na njemu da preispituje osjeća li se ona suicidalno".

"Iskreno, ne mogu to vjerovati... da je otišla kod nekog starijeg člana kraljevske obitelji i da mu je rekla da ima samoubilačke misli, no da joj je rečeno da ne može dobiti pomoć jer bi to izgledalo loše za obitelj".

Morgan nije komentirao svoj odlazak osim što je na Twitteru objavio gif sata koji otkucava.

https://direktno.hr/zivot/zabava/britan ... le-226012/

Kad ti rashodovana pokvarcana narcisoidna sponzoruša postane nacionalna i globalna tema...

Uvreda zdravom razumu...

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 ožu 2021, 12:38 

Ta ženska je sva fake. Ostavit će svog princa prvom prilikom čim podeblja račun u banci. I to će ga šutnuti na jako gadan način, vjerujem prevarom i javnim skandalom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 tra 2021, 14:57 

Kuha se opet u Sjevernoj Irskoj:

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0403/12077 ... iots-psni/

Citat:
Seven people were arrested during the disturbances which unfolded ahead of a planned loyalist protest in the area.

The trouble came after four successive nights of disturbances in the unionist Waterside area of Derry.

The disorder has flared amid ongoing tensions within loyalism across Northern Ireland.

Loyalists and unionists are angry about post-Brexit trading arrangements which they claim have created barriers between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK.

Tensions were ramped up further this week following a decision not to prosecute 24 Sinn Féin politicians for attending the funeral of republican, Bobby Storey, during Covid-19 restrictions last summer.

In the wake of the decision not to take action against the politicians, including Deputy First Minister Michelle O'Neill, all the main unionist parties have demanded the resignation of PSNI Chief Constable Simon Byrne claiming he has lost the confidence of their community.

HDZ=SKH

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 tra 2021, 06:17 

Poslat ćemo im Rusa da bude visoki predstavnik OHR-a.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 tra 2021, 12:48 

Reconquista je napisao/la:
divizija je napisao/la:

Potomci irskih katolika su činili valjda pola glasova za raskid s Engleskom. Pravi Škoti/nizinski Englezi su bili za Uniju.

Kao i migranti.

To je posebna ludost suvremenog ljevog "nacionalizma", jer podržava multikulti njesra.

A onda im imigranti i u Škotskoj i u Kataloniji naravniglasaj uza multikultustan, a protiv neovisnosti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 tra 2021, 22:08 

Čim se jedno politički korektno društvo sretne sa stvarima van svojih granica dolazi do neminovnih sukoba.

Citat:
Polish Footballers Kneel for God But Not BLM Ahead of England Match

CHRIS TOMLINSON 2 Apr 2021871

The Polish national football team refused to take a knee for Black Lives Matter ahead of their match with England this week, while the English players knelt as usual.

The incident took place just prior to Poland match against the English team at Wembley stadium in London this week for a World Cup qualifier match, ahead of the 2022 World Cup set to take place in Qatar.

While Polish players were seen kneeling and making the sign of the cross as they made their way onto the pitch, these were gestures of Christian piety rather than deference to BLM.

Instead of taking a knee with the English players when the time came to signal “solidarity” with the movement, the Polish players pointed to “Respect” badges on their sleeves. The move comes just a day after members of the Czech Republic’s national side also refused to take a knee ahead of their qualifier match with San Marino, newspaper Tygodnik Solidarność reports.

Zbigniew Boniek, president of the Polish Football Association, had previously commented on the gesture of taking a knee saying, “I am absolutely against such action. This is populism because nothing follows. Footballers sometimes kneel, and if some of them are asked why they kneel, they wouldn’t even know.”

Former Polish national goalkeeper Jan Tomaszewski criticised the gesture, saying: “I can say with full responsibility that I would not kneel,” and added: ” In our history, we had no reason to, why we should do it now?”

“This symbiosis of politics with sport was, is and will be. We have an example of the fact that heads of state appear at national team matches, and this is symbiosis. Such protests are vain talk. Deeds count, not gestures,” he said.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 tra 2021, 12:06 

ova država je skroz pukla https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... still-way/

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 tra 2021, 18:20 

divizija je napisao/la:

Citat:
Northern Ireland faced a third night of violence amid increasing post-Brexit tensions.

Protesters threw petrol bombs and bricks at police, and set up burning roadblocks.

Children as young as 12 took part in some incidents, according to police.

Anger over post-Brexit trade rules has been growing in Northern Ireland, especially among British loyalists.

They say the newly imposed customs and border checks for some goods amount to a de facto border between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK.

Unionists are also angry at the decision not to prosecute Sinn Féin politicians, who attended a large Republican funeral in spite of COVID restrictions.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 tra 2021, 18:26 

Moramo im poslati Mensuru Mlinarević-Sopta da to smiri.

Vrh

PostPostano: 08 tra 2021, 13:50 

Hrvatsko veleposlanstvo u Londonu je pozvalo zaraćene strane i hrvatski veleposlanik je rekao da podržava cjelovitost Velike Britanije.

Citat:
Loyalists and Catholics toss petrol bombs at each other over the 'Peace Wall' as violence escalates in Belfast: Boris Johnson and Arlene Foster condemn 'deeply concerning' scenes

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1565 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 63  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 74 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: