HercegBosna.org

HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 20:05.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 5 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Knesset neviđenom većinom protiv jednostranog priznanja palestinske države
PostPostano: 21 vel 2024, 18:27 

Citat:
Knesset opposes unilateral recognition of Palestinian state with 'unprecedented majority'
slika

'I congratulate the members of the Knesset from the coalition and the opposition who voted in favor of my proposal' says Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu

Israel's parliament (the Knesset) voted on Wednesday in favor of a measure to reject unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state, with a majority of 99 and nine that opposed (out of 120).

The declaratory statement, regarding "international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians and the establishment of a Palestinian state," had been proposed by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The full text approved by the parliamentary vote stated,

"Israel outright rejects international dictates regarding a permanent settlement with the Palestinians. The settlement, to the extent that it is reached, will be solely through direct negotiations between the parties, without preconditions."

"Israel will continue to oppose unilateral recognition of a Palestinian state. Such recognition following the massacre of the 7th of October will give a huge reward to terrorism that was like no other and will prevent any future settlement for peace," it concluded.

Netanyahu remarked after the vote, "I congratulate the members of the Knesset from the coalition and the opposition who voted in favor of my proposal against the establishment of a Palestinian state. We achieved a huge and unprecedented majority of 99 Knesset members."

"I don't remember such a huge majority on any proposal. The Knesset united today with a huge majority against the attempt to dictate to us the establishment of a Palestinian state. This dictate will harm peace and it sends a clear message to the international community," he continued. "Unilateral recognition will not bring peace closer but will further it."

"The citizens of Israel and their representatives in the Knesset are more united today than before. We voted with a huge majority for a move that would endanger Israel and the achievement of peace before we achieve a complete victory against Hamas" the prime minister concluded.

Knesset Opposition Leader Yair Lapid, though voting in favor of the measure, railed against Netanyahu in his remarks at a factional debate, "When they say that Hamas is deterred - you are responsible. When children are murdered and girls are raped by Hamas - you disappear."

"My party and I are against unilateral measures and therefore we voted for it, but you invented a threat that doesn't exist. There is not a single party that offers recognition of the Palestinians, you invented a spin so that they don't talk about the fact that you are guilty, [or] about the conscription law and the budget," Lapid continued to attack Netanyahu after the vote.

Arab Israeli lawmaker, Ayman Odeh, remarked during the factional debate, "There is a people that I am so proud of - the Palestinian people," adding "I am proud of this nation that does not raise a white flag."

Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi concluded the factional debate on behalf of the government, "The decision that the Prime Minister brings to the Knesset today is extremely important."

"This decision sends an unequivocal message to the entire world - you don't get a reward for terrorism, you don't get a reward after the worst massacre since the Nazi atrocities and the establishment of the State of Israel. Terrorism is fought, terrorism is defeated and terrorism is eliminated," the minister stated.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/p ... d-majority

Citat:
The Labor Party boycotted the vote and its members were not in attendance.

The Arab parties voted against the measure.

SDP-ovci napustili sabornicu. Opet.

Neka živi Dinamo i majka Hrvatska!

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Knesset neviđenom većinom protiv jednostranog priznanja palestinske države
PostPostano: 21 vel 2024, 18:32 

Palestincima dolaze računi na naplatu.

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Knesset neviđenom većinom protiv jednostranog priznanja palestinske države
PostPostano: 21 vel 2024, 18:49 

99 od 120 je daleko od neviđene većine.

P.S. Ima i čokoladnih Židova u Knessetu :zubati .

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 vel 2024, 18:58 

Ne damo ti Arape ni metra
Domovine apostola Petra

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 vel 2024, 19:03 

Jahač apokalipse je napisao/la:
99 od 120 je daleko od neviđene većine.

A ti to znaš kako?Jel znaš kakvi su inače rezultati glasanja?

Neka živi Dinamo i majka Hrvatska!

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 5 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: VUKsaJUGA i 36 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: