HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 13:06.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: The Bright Side of Nationalism - Yuval Noah Harari
PostPostano: 19 svi 2019, 23:37 

Ovaj lik trenutno "hara scenom". Ne samo da prica interesantne stvari vec ga je i milina slusati posto sve veoma slikovito opisuje. Njegova knjiga Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind je pitka kao krimi roman. Koristi prilicno jednostavan jezik tako da ga nije tesko shvatiti i na engleskom.

Citat:
Yuval Noah Harari (Hebrew: יובל נח הררי‎; born 24 February 1976) is an Israeli historian and a professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.[1] He is the author of the international bestsellers Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind (2014), Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow (2016), and 21 Lessons for the 21st Century (2018). His writings examine free will, consciousness, and intelligence.

Harari's early publications are concerned with what he describes as the "cognitive revolution" occurring roughly 50,000 years ago, when Homo sapiens supplanted the rival Neanderthals, developed language skills and structured societies, and ascended as apex predators, aided by the agricultural revolution and more recently accelerated by scientific methodology and rationale which have allowed humans to approach near mastery over their environment.

His recent books are more cautionary, and work through the consequences of a futuristic biotechnological world where intelligent biological organisms are surpassed by their own creations; he has said "Homo sapiens as we know them will disappear in a century or so".[2]

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1 post ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: estoyAqui i 12 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: