HercegBosna.org

HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 18 tra 2024, 10:08.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 5 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Gospodin John R. Schindler, novi naš hercegbosanski ideolog, između ostalih.
PostPostano: 05 svi 2017, 22:59 

slika

Gospodin John R. Schindler

Citat:
John R. Schindler is a strategist, author, and commentator whose security-focused career has included a couple decades as both a scholar and practitioner. He is the national security columnist for the New York Observer.

Previously a professor of national security affairs at the U.S. Naval War College, where he taught courses on security, strategy, intelligence, terrorism, and military history, before joining the NWC faculty, he spent nearly a decade with the super-secret National Security Agency as an intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer. There’s not much he can say about that, except that he worked problems in Eastern Europe and the Middle East with a counterespionage flavor, and he collaborated closely with other government agencies who would probably prefer he didn’t mention them. He’s also served as an officer specializing in cryptology (now called information warfare for no particular reason) in the U.S. Navy Reserve.

He’s been a a senior fellow of the International History Institute at Boston University and as well as the chairman of the Partnership for Peace Consortium‘s Combating Terrorism Working Group, a unique body which brings together scholars and practitioners from more than two dozen countries across Eurasia to tackle problems of terrorism, extremism, and political violence. He has lectured on terrorism and security in over twenty countries.

He is a historian by background, with a B.A. and M.A. from the University of Massachusetts and a Ph.D. from McMaster University. His books deal with topics like the Italian front in World War I, Islamist extremism in the Balkans, and an insider’s look at how Al-Qa’ida thinks and operates. His most recent book is on the beginning of World War I on the Eastern Front. He’s currently writing a couple books on cool stuff.

John speaks several languages, divides his time among a few places, and enjoys good food and wine, traveling to the Alps, and spy stories.

If you have matters you would like discuss offline or confidentially, he can be contacted [url=mailto:[email protected]]right here[/url].

P.S. If you are wondering why this blog is called The XX Committee, read here.

Twitter gospodina Schindlera:

https://twitter.com/20committee

Blog gospodina Schindlera:

https://20committee.com/

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Gospodin John R. Schindler, novi naš hercegbosanski ideolog, između ostalih.
PostPostano: 05 svi 2017, 23:05 

Za naše prelate koji dođu na forum...

Gospodin Schindler je kolumnist u New York Observeru koji je u vlasništvu gospodina Jareda Kushnera, zeta i višeg savjetnika gospodina Donalda Trumpa, američkog predsjednika. Gospodina Kushnera uopće ne zaniam što gospodin Schindler piše, niti gospodin Schindler može utjecat na njegovo mnijenje.

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Gospodin John R. Schindler, novi naš hercegbosanski ideolog, između ostalih.
PostPostano: 05 svi 2017, 23:27 

Ovo je sve odlicno za Hrv. dobro za zelene, perfektno za siptare,

a za Srbe je ***...da damo nasu kolevku, na to ne pristaje bar 1/2 Srba, pa makar nam dali RSK. NE.

RS je drzava de jure i to je neupitno, cekacemo i jos 30 godina, ali se necemo nicega odricati, jer zemlja se ne moze proizvesti.

Jos neku fantom autonomiju za 140 tisuca muslija, koji odseljavaju. Ne. U CG treba kantona, jer nema vecinskog naroda.

A M E N ...

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 svi 2017, 07:31 

Gospodin Schindler koliko vidim voli dobra vina, hranu i planinarenje.
Predlažem da gospon Schindleru turistička zajednica Herceg Bosne uplati jedno proputovanje vinskim cestama Hercegovine i zimovanje na Kupresu.

Pokušam izvući negdje knjige u pdf formatu pa da malo proučim.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 svi 2017, 14:12 

Lokacija: Multietnička federalna jedinica sa hrvatskom većinom
Schindlerova lista, Schindlerova opažanja. Schindleri su ostavili lijep trag u svjetskoj povijesti.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 5 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 12 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: