Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 16:37.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 176 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Američki "rule-based poredak"
PostPostano: 26 ruj 2022, 15:46 

Šta te briga majmune.

US Ambassador Christopher Hill said that Washington wants Belgrade to explain what the Serbian and Russian Foreign Ministers signed in New York last week.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 ruj 2022, 15:48 

Stvarno zaslužuju tu nuklearnu bombu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 ruj 2022, 23:44 

Teranova 2 je napisao/la:
Dobre su im te vrednosti, svaki drugi komentar na YouTube mi je izbrisan.

Youtube je previše dobar.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 ruj 2022, 08:54 

Lebowski je napisao/la:

Youtube je previše dobar.

Ne, nije. Komentari koji svesno idu na obmanjivanje ostaju uprkos brojnim prijavama. Odgovor na iste biva izbrisan. Koja je to politika???

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 ruj 2022, 10:25 

Ne znam detalje ali ako tamo imaš sličan stil komentarisanja kao i ovdje, gdje si opet malo više puštena u toj slobodi izražavanja a opet pola vremena pod banom, ne čudi me što ti brišu komentare.

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 ruj 2022, 10:28 

Ne pamtim kada sam ovde banovana. Znači, poenta je da NE reaguju na prijave postova kojima je cilj obmana javnosti a reaguju na malo slobodniji rečnik.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2022, 07:21 

Prvi američki ambasador nakon 20 godina u Sudanu o potencijalnoj pomorskoj bazi Rusije u toj zemlji: svaka država je suverena i može donostiti svoje odluke ali će se suočiti sa posljedicama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2022, 13:24 

Vrijeme je Amerikancima pokrenuti neki veći rat odavno nisu. Ko će platiti cijenu ?
Ruska armija se na terenu uči i pokazuje kao dobar stroj za ubijanje neprijatelja. Za to vrijeme US vojnici drkaju kite uz Play Station u bazama.
Da parafraziram citat iz kultnog filma: "Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Moskal squats in the bush, he gets stronger."

Dajem im najviše jednu godinu i opet će pokrenuti vojni stroj na nekog nejakog "adversary" bez zračne obrane i sa RPG. I bit će jako krvavo jer moraju na CNN pokazati da su sposobniji ubiti više neprijatelja nego Rusi. Mislim moraju ostati prijetnja svim neposlušnim u svijetu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2022, 13:53 

Samo da ti drugi ne budemo opet mi. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2022, 14:26 

Ne sad kad ste kupili kineske i ruske protuzračne rakete. Erodgan isto neće jer se osigurao sa S-400.
Neće Amerikanci tamo gdje njihovi piloti i glomazni drones ne mogu letjeti komotno dok goriva ne nestane.
Znam isto tako da neće gdje god ima imalo šume. Njihovi vojnici nisu mentalno spremni za takve krvave borbe i zasjede. To su borbe za "Motherland" mentalitet.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2022, 08:00 

Baš toj EU ne ide nikako.

Algeria a ‘reliable’ gas supplier: EU chief Michel

Citat:
27 members of the US Congress called for "immediate" action to sanction Algeria for involvement in Russian arms purchases.
In a letter to Anthony Blinken, mention is made of Algiers' $7 billion purchase last year that "has made Algeria the third largest recipient of Russian arms in the world."

This lawsuit is based on the Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA).
Congresswoman Lisa McClain, who is leading this lawsuit, said that "Algeria's growing relationship with Russia represents a threat to all nations of the world."

Vrh

PostPostano: 02 lis 2022, 12:29 

Aj odjebite majmuni.

Citat:
In the new RAND report it is argued that China's influence in the Arctic and access to it will increase in the next decade if Beijing continues to strengthen connections with Moscow

Close cooperation between China & Russia may create "uncertainty" for the regional rules-based order and for regional and transatlantic security

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 lis 2022, 15:11 

Koji vam je ovaj Saša Vučinić ?

Citat:
It became known about the connection of foreign Russian-language media with Western governments

October 10, 2022, 14:42
Many Russian-language media abroad are closely connected with Western government agencies, they are united by criticism of the SVO and the Russian leadership, some of them call for the overthrow of the “Putin regime”, experts interviewed by RT told.

One of the main new liberal media formed after the start of the SVO was the Support Service, which was launched in early May by one of the founders of Medusa **, Ilya Krasilshchik, writes RT.

This media is a platform for distributing content on social networks such as Instagram * and Telegram. He has a chat bot for feedback and support, including financial.

The main ideological message of the project is indicated on the website “Sluzhba”: “We are against the modern Russian state. Power in Russia, which has been waging war against Ukraine for eight years, must be replaced. Those responsible for the crimes must be brought to a fair and public court. The whole world must find out the truth about the crimes of the regime. ”.

Service funding is provided through the North Base Media Foundation. He is led by former editor-in-chief of The Washington Post, Marcus Brockley. The dye announced this on his social networks. He pointed out that a separate project was launched on these Brockley funds by NGOs in Latvia. On the foundation’s website, Serbian journalist Sasha Vuchinich is also among the founders.

In addition to working in Serbian media and various venture capital funds, Vuchinich was the director of the Institute for War and Peace Reporting.

The institution specializes in the spread of Western narratives about various military-political conflicts. For example, the section on Ukraine is filled with materials on “mass graves in Izum”, as well as notes on the prospects for filing lawsuits against international courts against Russia.

According to the US Government's Cost-Oriented Portal, the Institute of War and Peace Reporting receives large grants from the United States Department of State on an ongoing basis. In total, in 2022 alone (with a prospect for 2023), the institute was allocated over $ 4.16 million.

Another “new liberal media” that claims to be addressed by a Russian-speaking audience was the Re-Post project launched by former editor-in-chief of Esquire magazine Philippe Bakhtin. The publication actually lacks news as such, since the entire feed is accompanied by one or another evaluative comment. “It is not clear whether countries have remained in the world, except Russia, in which Russians do not like,” says one of these sarcastic comments.

Media is published by AS News Bureau, which, in turn, belongs to another legal entity - AS ARIPAEV, the owner of the eponymous newspaper in Estonia, financially and economically.

As follows from the data of the Estonian state register, the Re-Post publishing company was registered in Estonia on June 13, 2022 with a authorized capital of 25 thousand. euros, and Andrus Wacher is indicated as the representative.

Wacher as a publisher is also listed on the Re-Post website itself. As follows from the information in his profile on LinkedIn, from 2004 to 2016 he was the head of the Russian unit of the large private Swedish media conglomerate Bonnier.

In Russia, the holding once owned a lot of media, one of the most famous was Business Petersburg. It is the parent Swedish company that now owns Re-Post, because through the series of “glued” Bonnier owns its publisher.

In addition to large projects based on iconic figures in the Russian media space, niche publications with an anti-war agenda were formed with the beginning of the SVO. In particular, this is the publication “Prest”, launched by the former employee of the New Newspaper, Rain, Republic and the organizer of the “gender festival” FemFest Lola Tagaeva. Tagaeva conducts his activities in Prague.

A similar format of the online “self-published” is followed by the publication “Cherta”, launched in January 2022 by a group of people from various liberal media, NGOs and projects. The mainframe of the "Cherts" was Ilya Panin, who previously worked in "Open Media".

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 lis 2022, 15:40 

Neki soroševac, štetočina.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%C5%A1a ... Dini%C4%87

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 lis 2022, 18:25 

Draže mi je američko *** od ruske torte.

Takozvana "rs" je genocidna tvorevina.

The so-called "republic of srpska" is a genocidal ramshackle pseudo-state.

Ko je zrinyia na sigetu posjek'o..

Vrh

PostPostano: 10 lis 2022, 18:27 

Amiđa je napisao/la:
Draže mi je američko *** od ruske torte.

To nas ne može začuditi. Ali bez obzira na tvoju prehranu drži se teme.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 lis 2022, 22:32 

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 lis 2022, 20:01 

Marš majmune.

Citat:
Chief of Staff of the United States General Mark Miley
"If Ukraine falls, the "rules-based international world order" will fall ,hat was established 80 years ago after the end of World War II."

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 lis 2022, 20:03 

Nepodnošljivo lupetanje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 stu 2022, 19:14 

Citat:
President Biden, during a speech in California on the upcoming midterm congressional elections, said that the US was going to "liberate Iran" - Bloomberg

Vrh

PostPostano: 04 stu 2022, 20:34 

Apsolutna repriza kao sa Rusijom i EU će uletjeti kao grlom u jagode.
Ljudi to malčice krivo doživljavaju. EU u biti od dva zla stvarno bira manje. Kako im je gospodarstvo samo kopija američkih financijskih retardacija Brisel zna da im Amerikanci mogu uništiti gospodarstvo (i EU) lakše i brže nego ikakve Kine i Rusije.

Vrh

PostPostano: 05 vel 2023, 12:05 

Dollar je stvarno propao. Nekad davno su sa stotinjak milijuna $ izazivali krvoproliće i ratove po svijetu.

Former US official, Mike Pompeo reveals that the United States gave Juan Guiado $1 billion to overthrow the Venezuelan government.

Vrh

PostPostano: 06 vel 2023, 18:27 

Godinama snimali telefonske razgovore EU predsjednika i premijera, pratili im Internet komunikaciju. I sad kao oni imaju pravo osvete zbog glupog balona.

Vrh

PostPostano: 11 vel 2023, 14:18 

Majmuni postali i sami sebi dosadni.

Citat:
The US Department of Commerce has decided to impose export restrictions on 6 Chinese structures allegedly associated with military programs for the use of balloons.

Vrh

PostPostano: 12 vel 2023, 10:10 

Uvijek ista sranja rade.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 176 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: estoyAqui i 11 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: