Sada je: 22 srp 2024, 14:31.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 336  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 18:28 

i_jopet je napisao/la:
Imaju li uopće ovi migranti iz Sirije, Afganistana i.t.d. kulturu odlaganja otpada?
Kad vidim kakvo smeće ostavljaju za sobom vjerojatno i ne znaju što je
to kontejner za smeće.

Kada bi se muslimanima digao IQ za 20 brojeva, prestali bi vjerovati u Islam.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 18:36 

master_mind_ je napisao/la:
i_jopet je napisao/la:
Imaju li uopće ovi migranti iz Sirije, Afganistana i.t.d. kulturu odlaganja otpada?
to kontejner za smeće.

Bog je jedna. Da vjerujes u Papu, ko sto ne vjerujes, znao bi to.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:07 

Imigranti se utaborili na pravoslavnom groblju u Tovarniku, snimku pogledajte na Facebook grupi Islamist refugees not welcome in Croatia. Ne razumijem zašto policija ne reagira jer za to ima uporišta u zakonu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:09 

granica je napisao/la:
master_mind_ je napisao/la:

Znači ipak nisi ateist? :zubati

I btw, u papu se ne vjeruje, papu vidiš očima, evo dns se vozio u srpskom autiću po Washingtonu. Možeš ga slijediti, slušati...

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:12 

volvoks je napisao/la:
Imigranti se utaborili na pravoslavnom groblju u Tovarniku, snimku pogledajte na Facebook grupi Islamist refugees not welcome in Croatia. Ne razumijem zašto policija ne reagira jer za to ima uporišta u zakonu.

Treba pitat načelnika.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:13 

Citat:
Syrian asylum-seeker in German shelter 'is filmed by other migrants boasting of having killed for ISIS'

By JENNY STANTON and ALLAN HALL IN BERLIN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:08 GMT, 20 September 2015 | UPDATED: 11:33 GMT, 20 September 2015

Police are investigating whether an asylum seeker living in Germany fought for Islamic State, it has been reported.
The Syrian man, who lives in a shelter in the north-east region of Brandenburg, allegedly told other refugees he had been a member of ISIS.

Investigators are now trying to determine whether the Syrian was a member of ISIS, the newspaper reported.
Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office said the suspect was filmed by other refugees boasting about having killed for the terrorist group.
The Syrian man, who lives in a shelter in the north-east region of Brandenburg, was filmed allegedly boasting about his blood-thirsty past

The Syrian man, who lives in a shelter in the north-east region of Brandenburg, was filmed allegedly boasting about his blood-thirsty past
But the authorities stressed they only had the word of others and are still checking to see if the allegations have any merit.
Despite the case, federal police do not believe terrorists are infiltrating Germany through the influx of refugees.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:16 

Ne postoje granice hrvatskog konjušarstva. Čini mi se da je ovo "lijevo" gore od "desnog".

https://www.facebook.com/IslamistNOTwelcomeCroatia

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:22 

Seru li ga oni na Blicu...Vučkova ekipa ne prestaje s obmanama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:29 

------

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:29 

Citat:
Diplomats warn of ‘blood on the walls’ after EU leaders stitch up deal to force Eastern European countries to take their share of 160,000 refugees

EU leaders have stitched up a deal to force countries to take more refugees
Eastern European countries told they will have to welcome asylum seekers
Mandatory quota system to relocate 160,000 people from Greece and Italy
Britain is able to refuse to take part in system as it has opt-out agreement
By John Stevens, Brussels Correspondent For The Daily Mail

Published: 18:22 GMT, 22 September 2015 | Updated: 21:46 GMT, 22 September 2015

EU leaders have tonight stitched up a deal to force countries to take in refugees against their will.

Eastern European countries were told they would have to welcome thousands of asylum seekers under the mandatory quota system to relocate 160,000 people from Greece and Italy after they were out-voted at a Brussels summit.

Diplomats warned the decision to over-rule the autonomy of countries on such a sensitive issue was a ‘big moment’ in the history of the union and could lead to ‘blood on the walls’.

Eastern European countries were told they would have to welcome thousands of asylum seekers under the mandatory quota system to relocate 160,000 people from Greece and Italy after they were out-voted at a Brussels summit. Pictured: Hundreds of desperate refugees cross the Hungarian border into Austria today

Slovakia immediately announced it would defy the decision following the deal, with Prime Minister Robert Fico saying that 'as long as I am prime minister, mandatory quotas will not be implemented on Slovak territory'
The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary tried to block the plan but their vehement opposition was over-ridden after it was decided to use a majority vote at the meeting of interior ministers rather than consensus.

Britain is able to refuse to take part in the quota system to distribute refugees already in Europe as it has an opt-out, along with Denmark.

Slovakia immediately announced it would defy the decision. Prime Minister Robert Fico said: ‘As long as I am prime minister, mandatory quotas will not be implemented on Slovak territory.’

A diplomat from one of the countries opposed to the plan described the atmosphere around the council table as ‘terrible’, adding: ‘This is a bad day for Europe.’

Hungary passes law allowing army to use stun grenades,... Migrants will be put up in former House of Horrors belonging... Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 2.jpg International migration to Britain jumps by 24% in a year to... 'Syrian squat' is smashed in Calais: French riot police move...

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the plan had been approved by a ‘crushing majority’.

‘This decision is testament to the capacity of Europe to take responsibility and progress,’ he said.

The controversial decision came as Theresa May demanded the EU ‘get on with the job’ of securing its borders as figures showed only a third of those arriving in Italy and Greece are being properly registered and fingerprinted.

The European Commission admitted the chaos that is allowing tens of thousands to stream into Europe unchecked was ‘not optimal’.

At tonight’s summit, ministers used a majority vote to force the crucial decision on the European Commission plan to relocate a further 120,000 asylum seekers from Italy and Greece.

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve (above) said the plan had been approved by a ‘crushing majority’
Countries had already agreed a plan to distribute 40,000 voluntarily at a meeting last week but the new mandatory quotas being pushed by countries including Germany were highly contentious.

Hours before the meeting German Chancellor Angela Merkel pledged to do everything to resolve the redistribution of refugees by consensus, rather than simply outvoting Eastern European countries that strongly oppose the plan.

She said: ‘It’s worth every effort to do everything to be able to decide by consensus among the 28 member states, rather than by qualified majority, on important questions such as the distribution of refugees.’

But at the summit the decision was taken by a majority vote, with four Eastern European countries opposing and Finland abstaining.

As long as I am prime minister, mandatory quotas will not be implemented on Slovak territory
Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico
Britain did not have a vote because it has already opted out of taking part.

Prague warned that the scheme would be unworkable and could end in ‘big ridicule’ for governments and EU authorities.

‘We will soon realise that the emperor has no clothes. Common sense lost today,’ Czech Interior Minister Milan Chovanec tweeted after the vote.

Ukip MEP Jane Collins said: ‘There is now no escaping the fact that immigration will be decided by Brussels.

‘What we have witnessed today is four countries who wish to control who settles in their country being outvoted by foreign government.’

As she arrived at the summit, Home Secretary Theresa May said the EU needed to take urgent measures to tackle the crisis.

She said: ‘We need to get on with the job of the wider measures that need to be taken, of ensuring we are breaking the link for economic migrants between making this dangerous journey and settling in Europe so we need to return those people who are illegal economic migrants and have no right to be here.

‘And we need to make sure that people arriving at Europe’s borders are being properly dealt with and properly fingerprinted so that decisions can be made and where they’re illegal economic migrants they can be returned.’

Hours before the meeting German Chancellor Angela Merkel pledged to do everything to resolve the redistribution of refugees by consensus, rather than simply outvoting Eastern European countries that oppose the plan

Hours before the meeting German Chancellor Angela Merkel (left) pledged to do everything to resolve the redistribution of refugees by consensus, rather than simply outvoting Eastern European countries that oppose the plan. It came as Theresa May (right) said the EU needed to take urgent measures to tackle the crisis
According to EU figures, in the first seven months of this year 252,000 people illegally crossed the borders into Greece and Italy, but only 85,000 were properly registered and fingerprinted as they should be under EU rules.

The leaders of all 28 member states – including David Cameron – will today head to Brussels to discuss how the EU if failing to cope with the migration crisis.

In a letter to the leaders ahead of the summit, European Council president Donald Tusk said they needed to look at the ‘brutal reality’ of the situation.

‘We as Europeans are currently not able to manage our common external borders, hence some States decided to protect themselves by closing their national ones,’ he wrote.

‘The protection of the European community is our first duty and obligation and we have failed on this front.’

The EU’s border-free travel area, the Schengen Zone, has unravelled in the past fortnight as Germany, Austria, Slovenia have brought back checks.

It is highly embarrassing for the European Union who just a few months ago celebrated the 30th anniversary of the signing of the agreement.

At tonight’s summit, ministers used a majority vote to force the crucial decision on the European Commission plan to relocate a further 120,000 asylum seekers from Italy and Greece. Pictured above: Syrian refugees help an elderly woman disembark an overcrowded dinghy upon arriving on the Greek island of Lesbos today

At tonight’s summit, ministers used a majority vote to force the crucial decision on the European Commission plan to relocate a further 120,000 asylum seekers from Italy and Greece. Pictured above: Syrian refugees help an elderly woman disembark an overcrowded dinghy upon arriving on the Greek island of Lesbos today

Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos said: ‘On a continent where nations once shed blood to defend their territories, today borders only exist on maps.

‘Removing borders, ensuring safety and building trust took many years after two devastating world wars.

‘The creation of the Schengen area is one of the greatest achievements of the EU and it is irreversible.’

Tory MEP Timothy Kirkhope said: ‘My greatest fear is that forcing such a divisive issue to a vote will have negative consequences in the long run. All 28 EU countries need to work together to manage this crisis and alienating major European states makes finding common solutions even harder.

‘This is not a long term solution to this crisis; It is a sticking plaster, and the way it has been handled diminishes much of the good will that will be needed to find genuine long term and more permanent solutions.

‘We hear a lot about ‘solidarity’ in the EU. Enforcing a plan on a country that is strongly opposed to it is not solidarity, it is compulsion.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3maG8UOgZ

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:32 

Citat:
VELIKI BRAT ZEMLJAMA ZAPADNOG BALKANA: Otvorite granice i stišajte retoriku!

Europski povjerenik za susjedsku politiku Johannes Hahn zatražio je od svih država Zapadnog Balkana da otvore granice za nesmetan protok robe i stišaju retoriku.– Pozivam sve zemlje Zapadnog Balkana da se odgovorno ponašaju prema migrantima, a posebno da ne zatvaraju granične prelaze – rekao je Hahn novinarima uoči današnjeg zasjedanja kolegijuma Europske komisije, ne spominjući izravno slučaj Srbije i Hrvatske.Hahn je rekao da zatvaranje prelaza za kamionski promet ima izravne ekonomske posljedice po cijelu regiju.Upitan da prokomentira “carinski rat” između Srbije i Hrvatske, Hahn je rekao da EK “pokušava suditi”.On je naveo da jučer telefonom razgovarao s premijerom Srbije Aleksandrom Vučićem i šeficom hrvatske diplomacije Vesnom Pusić, a razgovarao je i s ministrom za rad i socijalnu politiku Aleksandrom Vulinom, koji je bio u posjeti Bruxellesu.– Znam da nije lako, ali sada je potrebno verbalno razoružanje kada je riječ o izjavama i priopćenjima, jer oštre riječi ne pomažu – kazao je on.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:35 

Citat:
SVE SPREMNO ZA PLAN C Srpski mediji tvrde da je provedba već počela: 'Htjeli su prebaciti ljude preko Dunava, zaustavili smo ih!'

Izbjeglice se užurbano prebacuju u Mađarsku prije zatvaranja granica

http://www.zabranjeni.hr/sve-spremno-za-p ... -/1424219/

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:37 

ISIL-ovac.
Sad u Švedskoj čeka priliku da se upozna sa lokalnim običajima, kulturom i da plaća porez.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 19:46 

volvoks je napisao/la:
granica je napisao/la:

Znači ipak nisi ateist? :zubati

I btw, u papu se ne vjeruje, papu vidiš očima, evo dns se vozio u srpskom autiću po Washingtonu. Možeš ga slijediti, slušati...

Niti ga se pita ta misljenje o svakom aspektu zivota osim kada govori ex-catedra. Osobito ne ovog sarlatana iz Argentine

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 20:16 

U ovom novom kampu danas bilo veselo, prvi puta upotrebljen suzavac, a i bilo igara noževima između Afgana i Sirijca.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 20:22 

BBC je napisao/la:
Ne postoje granice hrvatskog konjušarstva. Čini mi se da je ovo "lijevo" gore od "desnog".

https://www.facebook.com/IslamistNOTwelcomeCroatia

Što to tako kažeš?Svaka Evropska zemlja ima takvu stranicu na Fb.Hrvatska je još 4 puta popularnija od Srpske.
Skroz OK.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 20:27 

Mislio sam na to da ih vlasti i policija "radi svijeta" i kamera ne smiju proslijediti na susjednu livadu da ne prljaju groblje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 21:16 

Šta je reć, Mujaga ponovo laprda kao inače?

Citat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=464&v=3EwSP4yeRyw

Vrlo lako ta rasprava ide:

Domaćin : Dobar dan gospon izbjeglica!
“Izbjeglica" : Selam alejkum!
Domaćin : Vi ste musliman, zar ne? Vjerujete u Allaha i sve dobre vrijednosti koje Kuran širi?
“Izbjeglica” : Pa naravno, Islam rulez, to je jedna divna religija puna ljubavi i tolerancije!
Domaćin : Zar šerijatsko pravo nije sastavni dio Islama a džihad jedna od religijskih obaveza muslimana?
“Izbjeglica” : Pa znate… Kako da vam kažem… Ovaj… Fašisti... Nacisti.. Onaj… Križarski ratovi... Cionisti i Amerika...
Domaćin : Bilo mi je ugodno razgovarati sa vama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 21:21 

i_jopet je napisao/la:
to kontejner za smeće.

slika

slika

slika

slika

slika

Pa naravno, u svojim zemljama su inače članovi udruga za zaštitu okoliša.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 21:40 

Mogu da shvatim blokadu autoputa, mogu da shvatim prepucavanja sa Vucicem.
Ali ovo sto ste dozvolili je morbidno i odvratno. :rigam

https://www.facebook.com/IslamistNOTwel ... =2&theater

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 22:37 

Aha, ponestalo razumijevanje za bracu kod Vujke. Sve je ok, da se ponasaju kao svinje po Hrvatskoj, ma sve brate, al' kad su divljaci polegli po grobovima pravoslavaca, onda ih je hrvatska policija morala upucati sve do jednoga. Jel' tako Vujko.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 23:00 

puntar2.0 je napisao/la:
Aha, ponestalo razumijevanje za bracu kod Vujke. Sve je ok, da se ponasaju kao svinje po Hrvatskoj, ma sve brate, al' kad su divljaci polegli po grobovima pravoslavaca, onda ih je hrvatska policija morala upucati sve do jednoga. Jel' tako Vujko.

A da su polegali po katolickom ti bi prvi popizdeo? Mogli su malo da ih sklone,vidis da im svejedno dal su na livadi il im jastuk krstaca.Dal bi spavali ili palili vatru na mezarju,zivo me zanima

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 23:01 

Jesu Srbi još uvijek raspoloženi da im nude kuće u Hrvatskoj ?
Pitanje je naravno hipotetsko.

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 23:04 

BBC je napisao/la:
Jesu Srbi još uvijek raspoloženi da im nude kuće u Hrvatskoj ?
Pitanje je naravno hipotetsko.

Eh da je meni jedna kuca u npr Selcu ili Baskim vodama,ja bih tamo emigrirao,bar od maja do oktobra

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 ruj 2015, 23:05 

Pa naravno ne da bi popizdija, vec da bi trazija da ih se juri sipkama po glavurdinama. Naravno da je svinjarija da ih se i sa tog groblja nije odma potiralo, ali kad to Vujko primjecuje, onda ono dodje mi da se zamislin. Covo koji ih brani do nesvjesti, a u toj situaciji su opet ustase krive sto ih nisu upucale. Znas, sto je priko priko je.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 19 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: