Sada je: 21 srp 2024, 08:33.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 336  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:40 

Sation je napisao/la:
Priča je jebeno tužna i morbidna a ide nekako ovako.

slika
Elin Krantz je Šveđanka, djevojka od 27 godina koja se zalagala za prava arapa i crnaca te povećanu imigraciju.
Jedna od glumica u spotu "Blanda Upp”, financiranom od strane Švedske vlade, u kojem pjeva iskrivljenu verziju Švedske himne "jašući" tamnoputog pastuha, sve u svrhu promoviranja rasnog miješanja.
slika
Pravi prototip left wing aktivistice iz bogate obitelji koja je sebe nazivala multikulturalnom i tolerantnom osobom.

Jednu kasnu noć, nakon izlaska u grad, Elin se tramvajem vraća kući.
Osim nje i par drugih ljudi, tu je i Ephrem Tadele Yohannes, izbjeglica iz Etiopije koji je prvo emigrirao u Ameriku gdje je zatvoren radi brojnih kriminalnih prijestupa da bi ubrzo dobio azil u Švedskoj radi "rasne diskriminacije".
slika

Nakon što je izašla iz tramvaja, lik ju je slijedio, oteo i odvukao u šumicu u blizini. Cijelo vrijeme dok ju je silovao, udarao ju je tolikom silom da joj je mozak pretrpio teška oštećenja usljed nedostatka kisika a vrat, ruke i noke su joj bili prekriveni podljevima i modricama.Nije joj bilo pomoći i na mjestu je umrla.
Sliku neću embeddati jer je prebrutalna i sjebana, no link je ovdje

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eA3FTA7THE8/U ... terbig.jpg

Lika su uhitili i dobio je 16 godina zatvora a vjerovatno će izaći nakon odsluženih 8.

Što se dogodi u čovjeku, da dok ti zemlja propada i biva nazivana silovateljskim centrom svijeta, ti daješ sve od sebe da ih što više dođe. Kako će reagirati primitivni kozojeb kada vidi visoku plavu Šveđanku u miniću, a zadnjih 30 godina je gledao zamotane hanume i jebao koze...

Ponavljam, rijec je o silovatelju i ubojici pravoslavnome krscaninu. :kava To je nepobitna cinjenica, i dzaba vam moderacijo licemjerno brisanje mog posta.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:41 

Stoka, ne postuju nikoga i nista ...

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:41 

briše se zbog psovke u postu, zato smanji doživljaj

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:44 

Nemaš koristi da nama objašnjavaš. Šveđani misle da je musliman, njima objašnjavaj.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:46 

Mislim da bolje znam ja koji tu zivim od tebe.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:53 

Čini mi se da ipak ne znate, ili jako lažete. Ludi su vam Europljani za islamom i muslimanima, kao za kugom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 18:58 

Manje od 5% migranata traži azil i papire u Austriji. Svi idu za Njemačku i Švedsku. Morat će musliman Granica preseliti na sjever, ništa nema od kalifata u Austriji.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:04 

UK: Muslim rape gang member says raping girls a “religious requirement”
slika

Where did he get this idea? From the Qur’an.

“The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)

According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general.

The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition:

Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Muslim 3371)

It is also in Islamic law: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)

The Egyptian Sheikh Abu-Ishaq al-Huwayni declared in May 2011 that “we are in the era of jihad,” and that meant Muslims would take slaves. In a subsequent interview he elaborated:

Jihad is only between Muslims and infidels. Spoils, slaves, and prisoners are only to be taken in war between Muslims and infidels. Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries. This is agreed to by all scholars—there is no disagreement on this from any of them, from the smallest to the largest, on the issue of taking spoils and prisoners. The prisoners and spoils are distributed among the fighters, which includes men, women, children, wealth, and so on.

When a slave market is erected, which is a market in which are sold slaves and sex-slaves, which are called in the Qur’an by the name milk al-yamin, “that which your right hands possess” [Koran 4:24]. This is a verse from the Qur’an which is still in force, and has not been abrogated. The milk al-yamin are the sex-slaves. You go to the market, look at the sex-slave, and buy her. She becomes like your wife, (but) she doesn’t need a (marriage) contract or a divorce like a free woman, nor does she need a wali. All scholars agree on this point—there is no disagreement from any of them. […] When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her.

Around the same time, on May 25, 2011, a female Kuwaiti politician, Salwa al-Mutairi, also spoke out in favor of the Islamic practice of sexual slavery of non-Muslim women, emphasizing that the practice accorded with Islamic law and the parameters of Islamic morality.

A merchant told me that he would like to have a sex slave. He said he would not be negligent with her, and that Islam permitted this sort of thing. He was speaking the truth. I brought up [this man’s] situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said, “What is the law of sex slaves?”

The mufti said, “With the law of sex slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war.”

“Is this forbidden by Islam?” I asked.

“Absolutely not. Sex slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, sex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the sex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the sex slave does not—she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that’s it. Therefore the sex slave is different than the free woman.”

The savage exploitation of girls and young women is, unfortunately, a cross-cultural phenomenon, but only in Islamic law does it carry divine sanction.

“Hotel rape exposed Bristol child sex abuse ring,” BBC, November 27, 2014:

Thirteen men have been convicted of a string of child sex abuse crimes following the discovery of two child sex rings in Bristol.

The revelations have shocked the local community. But how did police uncover the crimes? And how do these damaging relationships begin?

The concrete monolith of Bristol’s Premier Inn hotel, at the foot of the M32 motorway, towers above the city centre.

Inside the imposing structure, in December 2012, a 13-year-old girl was raped by three men.

The discovery of that event set in motion a police investigation that uncovered a two-year catalogue of child sexual abuse by Somali men in the city.

The intelligence-led operation was assisted by members of the Somali community and vulnerable victims, who showed “remarkable courage” coming forward to police.

One of those convicted for abusing multiple victims told the court at his trial that sharing girls for sex “was part of Somali culture” and “a religious requirement”….

-------------------------------------------------------

Muslim abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13 was illegal is spared jail

Adil Rashid admitted travelling to Nottingham and having sex with the girl
He met the 13-year-old on Facebook and they communicated by texts and phone for two months before they met
He was educated in a madrassa and 'had little experience of women'
Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'
Added he was reluctant to have sex but that he was 'tempted by [the girl]'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3n9E0e8tQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

slika

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

Earlier Nottingham Crown Court heard that such crimes usually result in a four to seven-year prison sentence.

But the judge said that because Rashid was ‘passive’ and ‘lacking assertiveness’, sending him to jail might cause him ‘more damage than good’.

Rashid, from Birmingham, admitted he had sex with the girl, saying he had been ‘tempted by her’ after they met online.

They initially exchanged messages on Facebook before sending texts and chatting on the phone over a two-month period.

They then met up in Nottingham, where Rashid had booked a room at a Premier Inn.

The girl told police they stayed at the hotel for two hours and had sex after Rashid went to the bathroom and emerged wearing a condom.

Rashid then returned home and went straight to a mosque to pray. He was arrested the following week after the girl confessed what had happened to a school friend, who informed one of her teachers.

He told police he knew the girl was 13 but said he was initially reluctant to have sex before relenting after being seduced.

Earlier the court heard how Rashid had ‘little experience of women’ due to his education at an Islamic school in the UK, which cannot be named for legal reasons.

After his arrest, he told a psychologist that he did not know having sex with a 13-year-old was against the law. The court heard he found it was illegal only when he was informed by a family member.

In other interviews with psychologists, Rashid claimed he had been taught in his school that ‘women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground’.

When Judge Stokes said Rashid ‘must have known it was illegal, unless he was going round with his eyes shut’, defence lawyer Laban Leake said reports suggested Rashid had a ‘degree of sexual naivety’.

‘The school he attended, it is not going too far to say, can be described as a closed community and on this occasion this was perpetuated by his home life.

slika
Rashid had pre-booked a family room at the Premier Hotel in Goldsmith Street, Nottingham where he took his victim

slika
Sentenced: Rashid admitted at Nottingham Crown Court (pictured) that he had sex with a 13-year-old after she 'tempted' him

‘It is not too far to say that he may not have known that having sex with a 13-year-old girl was illegal.’ Judge Stokes sentenced Rashid to nine months youth custody, suspended for two years, along with a two-year probation supervision order.

Describing Rashid, the judge said: ‘He’s had an unusual education, certainly in terms of the sexual education provided. Comparing women to lollipops is a very curious way of teaching young men about sex.’

But he said that Rashid knew what he was doing was wrong.

‘It was made clear to you at the school you attended that having sexual relations with a woman before marriage was contrary to the precepts of Islam,’ he said.

Addressing Rashid, the judge said: ‘I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3n9F18Nro

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:11 

British Girls Raped by Muslim Gangs on "Industrial Scale"

by Soeren Kern
March 17, 2015 at 5:00 am

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5386/ ... ped-oxford

"Between acts of abuse sometimes stretching over a number of days, the Oxford men ensured girls were guarded so that they could not escape. In addition to being abused in various locations in Oxford, some of the girls were taken to other towns and cities such as London and Bournemouth for the same purpose." — Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

"I turned up at the police station at 2/3am, blood all over me, soaked through my trousers to the crotch. They dismissed it as me being naughty, a nuisance." — Victim's testimony, Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

"I made a complaint about a man who trafficked me from a children's home. He was arrested, released and trafficked me again." — Victim's testimony, Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

"Police wouldn't tell us addresses so we could go and bring her home." — Victim's parent's testimony, Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

"She was a minor but we were told it wasn't our business." — Victim's parent's testimony, Oxfordshire Serious Case Review.

The report holds no one responsible or accountable. It blames the failure to act on a "lack of knowledge" and "organizational failings."

Local authorities across Britain are expending "considerable intellectual effort" into finding reasons not to conduct mandatory public investigations into child sexual abuse out of a fear of "negative publicity." — The Telegraph.

Under new plans... teachers, social workers, police and elected officials would be required to act on suspicions of child sexual abuse or face up to five years in prison.

"Systemic failures have been condoned with silence, serial bunglers rewarded with promotion and whistle blowers shunned. Why is anything going to change now, after the event(s)?" — Simon Kent, British commentator.

Nearly 400 British girls as young as eleven are believed to have been sexually exploited by Muslim rape gangs in Oxfordshire over the past 15 years, according to a chilling new report. It charges local officials with repeatedly ignoring the abuse due to a "culture of denial."

The scale of the abuse in Oxfordshire, a county in southeast England, mirrors similarly shocking accounts of the sexual exploitation of white British girls by Muslim gangs in Bristol, Derby, Rochdale, Rotherham and Telford, and implies that the problem is not isolated, but endemic.

The 133-page Serious Case Review (SCR) was published on March 3, the same day that British Prime Minister David Cameron convened the so-called Downing Street Abuse Summit, during which he unveiled a raft of new measures aimed at bringing more offenders to justice.

The report — which reveals that there are "grounds for believing" that 373 girls have been sexually exploited by gangs in Oxfordshire since 2004 — focuses on the accounts of six girls and their contact with the authorities. The girls were the victims in the "Operation Bullfinch" trial, in which seven Muslims were found guilty, in May 2013, of trafficking and raping the girls between 2004 and 2012.

slika
Seven members of a child sex grooming gang in Oxford who were found guilty in 2013 (clockwise from top left): Assad Hussain, Zeeshan Ahmed, Kamar Jamil, Bassam Karrar, Mohammed Karrar, Akhtar Dogar and Anjum Dogar. They were sentenced in 2013 to a combined 95 years in prison for raping, torturing and trafficking British girls as young as 11.

According to the SCR, between 2005 and 2010, the six girls were reported missing 500 times — half of those when they were in the care of official child protection agencies — but authorities never bothered to investigate.

In Section 2, the report includes extracts of the Prosecution's opening speech at the trial in order to "focus the mind" on the suffering endured by the girls. The men would "ply the girls with alcohol and introduce them to drugs such as cannabis, cocaine, 'crack' and sometimes heroin. The girls became addicted to certain of the drugs and felt unable to live without them. This made them even more dependent on the men."

It continues:

"Sometimes the men would also exercise extreme physical and sexual violence on the girls and threaten them that should they ever seek to free themselves from the grasp of the group they and/or their families would suffer serious harm.

"The defendants took the girls to other places, usually hotels/guest houses or empty private dwellings, for other men to have sex with them, again often in groups and often in return for money which was paid to the men and not the girls.

"Most of the men engaged in the sexual abuse of the young girls did so over many years. Each was much older than any of the girls and of an age to know precisely what he was doing; the harm he was inflicting on the girls; the fact of their suffering and that their activity was illegal and in many instances depraved. In short, their conduct was intentional and persistent. Many of the sexual acts committed on the girls were extreme in their depravity. The girls were usually given so many drugs that they were barely aware of what was going on. Indeed, they say that it was the only way they could cope with what was going on.

"The sexual abuse included vaginal, anal and oral rape and also involved the use of a variety of objects such as knives, meat cleavers, baseball bats... sex toys.... It was often accompanied by humiliating and degrading conduct such as biting, scratching, acts of urinating, being... suffocated, tied up. They were also beaten and burnt. This sexual activity was often carried out by groups of men; sometimes it would go on for days on end.

"The places to which the girls were taken were often private houses and guest houses in Oxford. Some of the private houses appeared to be empty and used solely for the purposes of the abuse. The men who came to pay to have sex with the girls were not always from Oxford; many travelled from far afield, places such as Bradford, Leeds, London and Slough. It seems they came specifically to sexually abuse young girl, often by appointment with the men in Oxford who had dominated the girls.

"Between acts of abuse sometimes stretching over a number of days, the Oxford men ensured girls were guarded so that they could not escape. In addition to being abused in various locations in Oxford, some of the girls were taken to other towns and cities such as London and Bournemouth for the same purpose."

Section 3 of the SCR shows how local authorities could have stopped the abuse as early as 2005, but failed to do so because they refused to take the girls' complaints seriously. The report includes dozens of comments the girls made during interviews, including:

"I turned up at the police station at 2/3am, blood all over me, soaked through my trousers to the crotch. They dismissed it as me being naughty, a nuisance."

"Why would a 13-year-old make it up?"

"The social worker just wanted to hear what [the worker] wanted to hear so there was no need to do anything...."

"The Police never asked me why — they just took me home."

"I thought if I told the Police what was really happening they would not believe me, and they would not arrest them and then... they did not do anything and that made me think that nothing could be done."

"I made a complaint about a man who trafficked me from a children's home. He was arrested, released and trafficked me again."

"Oxford and another council argued about me to try and avoid doing anything. It wasn't my fault I was abused."

"Social services washed their hands — 'it's your choice' I was told."

"A WPC [woman police constable] found me drunk with men. I said I was ok and she went away and left me with them. I was abused that night."

The SCR also shows that parents were exasperated at the lack of concern displayed by police and social workers, who often blamed the girls for the situation they were facing. Parental comments include:

"Police wouldn't pursue anyone unless they had a cast iron case."

"No one thought about us — what it would be like if it was their daughter."

"Police wouldn't tell us addresses so we could go and bring her home."

"She was a minor but we were told it wasn't our business."

"I tried to tell social services about the evidence — but they weren't interested. It was obvious it was something sexual."

"A big chunk of her life has been taken away — when she should have been at the youth club or skating or the school prom — all that went missing because of them: the perpetrators and the police/social services for not stopping it when they knew."

"It's in my mind all the time — what happened to my 'baby' and what I did because I didn't understand what was happening to me. They knew what was happening to her and didn't tell me."

"Why did they let it go on during the long investigation?"

"No one spoke to us about dealing with the people responsible."

"The police said she didn't appear in danger, they said she was happy to be there, and refused to tell me where she was."

"Giving her a cuddle and taking her to MacDonald's was the [social worker's] solution."

"One manager said [before the exploitation was understood] 'She's streetwise, and loves it.'"

"[After a theft was investigated where a girl was with older men] The issue for the police was the burglary, not a 13-year-old with older men."

"At interagency meetings attended no one kept any records/minutes, and there were never agendas."

"The Children's Home didn't tell me when she went missing."

"I despaired of ever getting an appropriate response that stood alongside us and didn't try to blame and shame us."

And yet the report holds no one responsible or accountable. It blames the failure to act on a "lack of knowledge" and "organizational failings." The report concludes:

"The Serious Case Review (SCR) has seen no evidence of willful professional neglect or misconduct by organizations, but there was at times a worrying lack of curiosity and follow through, and much work should have been considerably different and better. There is little evidence that the local understanding of child sexual exploitation (CSE), or how to tackle it once identified, was significantly different from many parts of the country.

"On the surface, many of the illustrations described in the report can seem like professional ineptitude, unconcern, or inaction. They become more understandable when put in the context of the knowledge and processes at the time, practical difficulties around evidence, and a professional mind-set which could not grasp that the victims' ability to say 'no' had been totally eroded.

"The overall problem was not grasping the nature of the abuse—the grooming, the pull from home, the erosion of consent, the inability to escape and the sheer horror of what the girls were going through—but of seeing it as something done more voluntarily. Something that the girls did as opposed to something done to them."

According to the Telegraph, local authorities across Britain are expending "considerable intellectual effort" into finding reasons not to conduct mandatory public investigations into child sexual abuse out of a fear of "negative publicity."

An investigation cited by the paper found more than 30 instances where local authorities refused to conduct a Serious Case Review, which is required by law whenever a child is seriously harmed as a result of abuse. When investigations were conducted, in many cases the reports failed to examine how "fear, overwork, timidity, willful blindness and over-optimism" had led social workers to make bad decisions.

Speaking at a summit on child exploitation on March 3, Prime Minister Cameron said British social workers are in need of "a massive dose of common sense." Reading a quote from the report, he said:

"One does not need training in child sexual exploitation to know that a 12-year-old sleeping with a 25-year-old is not right, or that you don't come home drunk, bruised, half-naked and bleeding from seeing your 'friends'."

Cameron added:

"I think it's very important we take a step back and just recognize the horrific nature of what has happened in our country. Young girls — and they are young girls — being abused over and over again on an industrial scale, being raped, being passed from one bunch of perpetrators to another bunch of perpetrators. And all the while this has happened with too many organizations and too many people walking on by. And we have got to really resolve that this stops here, it doesn't happen again and we recognize abuse for what it is."

Under new plans announced at the summit, the government will seek to extend the crime of "willful neglect" that was recently introduced to protect the elderly in nursing homes to protect children from sexual predators. This would require teachers, social workers, police and elected officials to act on suspicions of child sexual abuse or face up to five years in prison. The new law would apply to all levels of the bureaucracy, from low- and mid-level employees to the most senior managers and directors.

Some observers are skeptical about the effectiveness of Cameron's plan. In an interview with Sky News, Conservative Party MP Tim Loughton, a former parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families, had this to say about the Oxfordshire report:

"A 'worrying lack of curiosity' is a very charitable way of saying 'clear incompetence and neglect' that went on in various agencies within the children's services department, within the social services and within the police in Oxfordshire."

Loughton added that under the new law, "willful neglect" will be a high bar to prove. Prosecutors would need to show that authorities were "proactively obstructing people coming forward with allegations" and that there was "a conspiracy of cover-up or silence."

British commentator Simon Kent is equally pessimistic. He writes:

"It is a fact teachers, councilors, police, NHS [National Health Service] staff and social workers in England and Wales have categorically failed to protect young children from sexual predators for a generation.

"Systemic failures have been condoned with silence, serial bunglers rewarded with promotion and whistle blowers shunned. Why is anything going to change now, after the event(s)?

"It will be years before David Cameron's intentions are fully acted upon. All the while the abuse will continue, to the eternal shame of those who have the power but not the ideological or intestinal fortitude to stop it."

Kent concludes: "Too little, too late. That's just not good enough."

Soeren Kern is a Senior Fellow at the New York-based Gatestone Institute. He is also Senior Fellow for European Politics at the Madrid-based Grupo de Estudios Estratégicos / Strategic Studies Group. Follow him on Facebook and on Twitter.

Follow Soeren Kern on Twitter and Facebook
© 2015 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied or modified, without the prior written consent of Gatestone Institute.

en.wikipedia.org
Bristol sex gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bristol sex gang was a large group of Muslim men who committed serious sexual offences against underage teenage girls in Bristol, southwestern England. In November 2014, they were convicted of offences including rape, paying a child for sex, causing or inciting child prostitution, sexual acts with children and sex trafficking.[1] As in the Oxford, Derby, Rochdale, Rotherham and Telford prosecutions, the abused girls were almost all white and the gang were of Muslim heritage,[2] but were Somali rather than Pakistani.
Crimes[edit]

The gang, whose members included Said Zakaria, Abdirashid Abdulahi, Mohamed Dahir, Liban Abdi, Jusef Abdirizak, Mohamed Jumale, Abdulahi Aden, Arafat Ahmed Osman and Idleh Osman, abused and prostituted their victims across Bristol, using hotels, private houses, parks and public toilets.[1] Some were drug-dealers selling heroin and cocaine, while others were described as "well-educated men with good prospects".[1] As in similar sex-abuse cases in other parts of Britain, their victims were typically "vulnerable girls" who were supposedly under local authority care. The gang coerced the girls into sex with small payments of money, gifts of drugs and alcohol, and by persuading them that having sex with many men was part of "Somali 'culture and tradition'".[3][4][5]

In a police interview, Zakaria referred to two thirteen-year-old victims of one incident of abuse as "dirty slags" who knew that their function was to "s*** d*** and then f*** off".[6] He had trafficked a "small 13-year-old girl" to a "sex party" in a hotel room in Bristol, where he raped her twice in what the trial judge, Julian Lambert, described as a "rough, callous and very nasty manner" and using "significant" force.[7] Zakaria left the girl "totally humiliated and bleeding". The girl was then raped again by Jusuf Abdirazak, whom the judge described as acting "without humanity and with no pity whatsoever".[7]
Gang members[edit]

Mustapha Farah, 20, aka Greens, Liban Abdi, 21, alias Leftback, and Arafat Osman, 20, aka Lefteye, were convicted of preying on vulnerable teenage girls and paying for their sexual services.

Idleh Osman, 21, known as Sniper was found guilty of arranging or facilitating payment for sexual services of a child.

All four also pleaded guilty to a supplying heroin and cocaine.

Mustafa Deria, 22, and Abdulahi Aden, 20, known as Trigger, were found guilty of rape.[8]
Perpetrator Conviction Sentence
Liban "Left Back" Abdi Paying for sexual services of a child, admitted supplying cocaine and heroin, admitted a separate charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm to a prison officer. 13 years and 8 months
Mustapha "Greens" Farah Paying for sexual services of a child, supplying heroin and cocaine. 13 years
Arafat "Left Eye" Osman Paying for sexual services of a child, supplying heroin and cocaine. 13 years
Idleh "Sniper" Osman Facilitating child prostitution, supplying heroin and cocaine. 10 years
Abdulahi "Trigger" Aden Rape, possession of indecent pictures of a child, supplying heroin and cocaine. 13 years
Mustafa "Magic's cousin" Deria Rape 7 years and 6 months
Said "Target" Zakaria Rape, supplying heroin and cocaine 11+5 years
Mohamed "Deeq" Jumale Rape, sexual activity with a child, aiding and abetting Omar Jumale in sexual activity with a child. 10 years[9]
Jusuf "Starns" Abdirizak Rape 7,5 years
Sakariah "Zac" Sheik Rape 4 years
Abdirashid "Abs" Abdulahi Rape 4 years
Omar Jumale Sexual activity with a child 2 years
Mohamed "Kamal" Dahir Child prostitution 2 years
Reaction in Bristol[edit]

The Guardian reported that the case had caused "huge concern" in Bristol and sent "shockwaves" through the close-knit Somali community there.[1] Muna Abdi, chair of the Bristol Somali Forum, said that the offences were "evil acts ... utterly condemned" by the community. Hugh Sherriffe, regional director for the children's charity Barnardo's, said the case was the "tip of the iceberg" and that similar sexual abuse was still taking place in Bristol and across the rest of the country. Police in Bristol have active investigations under way into similar sex crimes committed by "49 other suspects" of "various communities and ethnic backgrounds".[1]

Responding to the convictions, a local headteacher wrote in The Guardian's dedicated education section of how "[s]chools can't cope with the tide of child sexual exploitation".[10] The headteacher expressed dismay at the way in which the perceived ethnicity of the offenders had harmed race relations in Bristol and described how it had been necessary to devote the month before the verdict to "redoubling our focus on combating racism". The headteacher noted how already "struggling" communities had been further demoralised by a "case on this scale" and spoke of feeling "dread" at "what else is out there".[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB6zMIrIx-g[/youtube]

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:11 

Njemci prizali da nisu i ne mogu popisati sve migrante. ISIL welcome, vrlo brzo ćete čitati u novinama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:29 

Taxi driver and three friends sentenced to a total of 68 years for gang rape of drunk woman passenger

Four men each given 17 years for conspiring to rape vulnerable woman
Tamseel Virk, Najim U-Saeed, Wakar Akhtar and Azad Raja all sentenced
Virk picked victim up in his taxi in Leeds, Bradford Crown Court was told
She was then driven to Bradford, despite not asking to go there, court told
15 phone calls made between Vick and other defendants during the journey
Victim woke to find a man having sex with her while another told her he had already had sex with her
Akhtar was sentenced but is on the run having fled the country after giving evidence, the court heard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3n9LTrhj8

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enger.html

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:35 

Rotherham Child Abuse Inquiry: Over 1,400 Children Raped and Trafficked by Men of 'Pakistani-Heritage'

More than 1,400 children were sexually exploited in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, over a period of 16 years, a report has concluded.

An independent investigation has found evidence of "appalling" exploitation between 1997 and 2013, involving children as young as 11.

The victims identified in the report include both girls and a small number of boys, and almost all the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage.

While some of the cases were historic, it was highlighted that the abuse "continues to this day".

The inquiry, carried out by Professor Alexis Jay, examined how Rotherham Council's children's services department dealt with cases involving child exploitation.

Related

Rotherham: 'Paedophile Gangs Are on the Streets Tonight'
EDL and Britain First Stage Protests Following 'Appalling' Report
Ed Miliband to Abolish Local Police Commissioners
Council Workers Believed Victims 'Weren't Worth Saving'

She stated there was a "collective failure" by both the police and the local council to stop the abuse. In the summary of her findings, she said the state had failed to protect "some of the most vulnerable children in the borough".

The report found councillors and council officials were told about the abuse in 2004 and 2005 "in the most explicit terms", but it highlighted evidence of a "macho, sexist and bullying culture" within the council, which stopped it providing an effective response.

Jay said there was evidence that senior people in the council and police wanted to "play down" the "ethnic dimensions" of the sexual exploitation, for fear of being labelled as racist.

"It is hard to describe the appalling nature of the abuse that the victims suffered," she said.

"They were raped by multiple perpetrators, trafficked to other towns and cities in the north of England, abducted, beaten and intimidated.

"There were examples of children who had been doused in petrol and threatened with being set alight, threatened with guns, made witness to brutally violent rapes and threatened they would be next if they told anyone.

"Girls as young as 11 were raped by large numbers of male perpetrators."

Jay added that the people of Rotherham "would be appalled" at the findings. Rotherham has an estimated population of around 258,000 and is approximately six miles from Sheffield city centre.

In the 2011 Census, the ethnic minority population of Rotherham was around 8%, the largest of which was the Pakistani and Kashmiri community.

In just over a third of cases, victims were previously known to services in the town because of child protection and neglect.

The report, commissioned by Rotherham Council in 2013, followed the jailing of five men from Rotherham for sexual offences against girls in 2010.

Umar Razaq, 24, Razwan Razaq, 30, Zafran Ramzan, 21, Adil Hussain, 20, and Mohsin Khan, 21, were found guilty of a string of sexually related offences against the girls, one aged 12, two aged 13 and one aged 16.

slika

(Clockwise from top left) Mohsin Khan, 21, Razwan Razaq, 30, Adil Hussain, 20, Zafran Ramzan, 21, and Umar Razaq, 24, from Rotherham were jailed for sexual offences against girls in 2010Police

http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/1396005/ ... ooming.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -tell.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham ... on_scandal

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:44 

MONSTRUMI IZ BIRMINGEMA: Devojku šest sati silovali otac i sin i još 28 muškaraca

Silovatelji tinejdžerke osuđeni su ukupno na 54 godine zatvora. Silovana je u grupama, među kojima su bili taksisti koji su dolazili u nekoliko navrata

BIRMINGEM - Devojku islamske veroispovesti silovalo je u Birmingemu 30 muškaraca arapskog porekla, a u torturi koja je trajala šest sati učestvovali su i otac i njegov sin školskog uzrasta!

Devojka je silovana u grupama, među kojima su bili taksisti koji su dolazili u nekoliko navrata i čovek koji je doveo dete još uvek u školskoj uniformi i pustio ga da učestvuje u zločinu.

Muškarci koji su napastvovali devojku osuđeni su ukupno na 54 godine zatvora.

Slučaj devojke koja je grupno silovana probudio je brigu u Britaniji da se stane na put bandama koje zlostavljaju žene u zatvorenim zajednicama doseljenika. Žrtve ovih napada mnogo ređe se obraćaju policiji, najverovatnije iz straha da će biti odbačene od strane porodica.

slika

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... y-son.html

http://www.kurir.rs/monstrumi-iz-birmin ... ak-1240915

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:46 

KiM je napisao/la:
Sation, nesto ne stima. Kazes bogata obitelj. Ona se vracala kasno tramvajem. Nema kola ni para za taxi....odevena kao neka priprosta kuharica...reklo bi se da je na rubu...

To je ono što sam ja pročitao i preveo, no na kraju krajeva, nije ni bitno.
No ako ćeš ti suditi dali je netko na “rubu” zato što se vozi tramvajem i što nije u Gucci haljini…

Tuta je napisao/la:
Kako znamo da je to cura u pitanju?

Pa valjda proguglaš ako ti je nešto čudno… Između mase desničarskih članaka, naći ćeš i portale švedskih medija (od kojih je dosta njih izostavilo ime radi potencijalnih problema i samo napisalo "male 23 y.o”)

Scandinavistan je napisao/la:
Tko je jebe, izdajica svoje rase i domovine, smece ...

Liječi se

Amidza je napisao/la:
Ponavljam, rijec je o silovatelju i ubojici pravoslavnome krscaninu. :kava To je nepobitna cinjenica, i dzaba vam moderacijo licemjerno brisanje mog posta.

Mujaga, kao što sam ti već par puta rekao, ti si poprilično bolestan, napaćen i frustriran lik.

Ako se uistinu i radi o kršćaninu, meni to ne znači ništa jer smeće je smeće. I vidiš, tu je razlika između nas i vas.
Sa debelim dosjeom punim nasilja, igrajući na kartu rasne diskriminacije, dobio je azil u Švedskoj. Trebao je ostati trunuti u Američkom zatvoru, kratko jasno.
Kada tebi tvoja braća dođu u nekada fenomenalnu zemlju koja danas sve više propada i svojim djelima joj donesu titulu silovateljskog centra svijeta, tebi je to sasvim okej jer se ipak radi o muslimanima. Jest da će ti braća sjebati zemlju koja ti je sve dala i prema kojoj bi trebao biti jako zahvalan, no tebe zaboli za to, islam je islam.

Za kraj, ja nigdje nisam vidio da se spominje da je kršćanin.Stoga, ja ti kažem da se radi o muslimanu, moja protiv tvoje. No ajde, recimo i da jest. Jesu li ti to pravoslavni kršćani svojim djelima donijeli Švedskoj titulu "Rape capital of the West"? Jesu, jel da :evotigana

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 19:56 

BBC je napisao/la:
Njemci prizali da nisu i ne mogu popisati sve migrante. ISIL welcome, vrlo brzo ćete čitati u novinama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:14 

Sation je napisao/la:
KiM je napisao/la:
Sation, nesto ne stima. Kazes bogata obitelj. Ona se vracala kasno tramvajem. Nema kola ni para za taxi....odevena kao neka priprosta kuharica...reklo bi se da je na rubu...

To je ono što sam ja pročitao i preveo, no na kraju krajeva, nije ni bitno.
No ako ćeš ti suditi dali je netko na “rubu” zato što se vozi tramvajem i što nije u Gucci haljini…

Tuta je napisao/la:
Kako znamo da je to cura u pitanju?

Pa valjda proguglaš ako ti je nešto čudno… Između mase desničarskih članaka, naći ćeš i portale švedskih medija (od kojih je dosta njih izostavilo ime radi potencijalnih problema i samo napisalo "male 23 y.o”)

Tko je jebe, izdajica svoje rase i domovine, smece ...

Liječi se

Amidza je napisao/la:

Mujaga, kao što sam ti već par puta rekao, ti si poprilično bolestan, napaćen i frustriran lik.

Ako se uistinu i radi o kršćaninu, meni to ne znači ništa jer smeće je smeće. I vidiš, tu je razlika između nas i vas.
Sa debelim dosjeom punim nasilja, igrajući na kartu rasne diskriminacije, dobio je azil u Švedskoj. Trebao je ostati trunuti u Američkom zatvoru, kratko jasno.
Kada tebi tvoja braća dođu u nekada fenomenalnu zemlju koja danas sve više propada i svojim djelima joj donesu titulu silovateljskog centra svijeta, tebi je to sasvim okej jer se ipak radi o muslimanima. Jest da će ti braća sjebati zemlju koja ti je sve dala i prema kojoj bi trebao biti jako zahvalan, no tebe zaboli za to, islam je islam.

Za kraj, ja nigdje nisam vidio da se spominje da je kršćanin.Stoga, ja ti kažem da se radi o muslimanu, moja protiv tvoje. No ajde, recimo i da jest. Jesu li ti to pravoslavni kršćani svojim djelima donijeli Švedskoj titulu "Rape capital of the West"? Jesu, jel da :evotigana

Nisam ni jedno, ni drugo, ni trece. Integriran sam Bosnjak, musliman u Svedskoj koju svoju vjeru ispovijeda u cetiri zida i u prostorijama Bosnjacke islamske zajednice u Svedskoj koja je pod jurisdikcijom Islamske zajednice Bosne i Hercegovine. Ephrem Tadele Yohannes nije muslimansko ime, vec ime tipicno za ispovjeditelja pravoslavne vjere s prostora sjeveroistocne Afrike, tj. Eritreje i Etiopije. To bi znao da si dolazio u kontakt s ljudima iz Etiopije i i Eritreje. I ne moras me poducavati o zbilji svedskoj koju ja zivim svakodnevno. Dakle, radim, postujem zakone ove drzave i placam joj porez i onda dode neki shoshon iz mjesanog braka Hrvata i Bosnjakinje (otuda valjda kompleksi i mrznja prema svemu bosnjackome i muslimanskome) i meni govori o islamu i muslimanima.

Nosi se balonja u 3 pm.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:17 

Citat:
Die Welt je objavio članak u kojem je razgovarao s nekoliko kršćana iz bliskoistočnih država koji su pretrpjeli maltretiranje i zlostavljanje od strane muslimana u izbjegličkim centrima

http://www.bitno.net/vijesti/die-welt-i ... kampovima/

Takozvana RS je genocidna tvorevina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:31 

slika
slika
slika

Israel PM: illegal African immigrants[b] threaten identity of Jewish state

slika
Israel prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu. More than 13,500 people entered the country illegally in 2010, of whom almost two-thirds were Eritrean. Photograph: Jim Hollander/AP

The Israeli prime minister has stoked a volatile debate about refugees and migrant workers from Africa, warning that "illegal infiltrators flooding the country" were threatening the security and identity of the Jewish state.

"If we don't stop their entry, the problem that currently stands at 60,000 could grow to 600,000, and that threatens our existence as a Jewish and democratic state," Binyamin Netanyahu said at Sunday's cabinet meeting. "This phenomenon is very grave and threatens the social fabric of society, our national security and our national identity." Israel's population is 7.8 million.

His comments follow media reports of rising crime, including two gang rapes, in southern Tel Aviv, where many African migrants are concentrated. However, Micky Rosenfeld, spokesman for the Israeli police, said the overall crime rate in Israel had fallen. There had been one alleged rape of a teenage girl connected to the migrant community, for which three suspects were in custody, he added.

Yohanan Danino, the Israeli police chief, said migrants should be permitted to work to discourage petty crime. Nearly all are unable to work legally, and live in overcrowded and impoverished conditions. "The community needs to be supported in order to prevent economic and social problems," said Rosenfeld.

But the interior minister, Eli Yishai, rejected such a move, saying: "Why should we provide them with jobs? I'm sick of the bleeding hearts, including politicians. Jobs would settle them here, they'll make babies, and that offer will only result in hundreds of thousands more coming over here."

Yishai repeated an earlier call for all migrants to be jailed pending deportation. "I want everyone to be able to walk the streets without fear or trepidation ... The migrants are giving birth to hundreds of thousands, and the Zionist dream is dying," he told Army Radio. Last week he said most migrants were involved in criminal activity.

According to police data quoted by the Hotline for Migrant Workers, the crime rate among foreigners in Israel was 2.04% in 2010, compared with 4.99% among Israelis.
Advertisement

More than 13,500 people entered Israel illegally in 2010, of whom almost two-thirds were Eritrean and one-third were Sudanese. Three were granted refugee status by Israel, rising to six last year. Human rights organisations say more than 50,000 asylum seekers and migrants have entered Israel illegally since 2005.

Most are smuggled across the Israel-Egypt border by Bedouin tribesmen. Israel is constructing a vast steel fence through 150 miles of the Sinai desert as a deterrent to people-trafficking and the smuggling of drugs and weapons. The barrier would be completed, bar one small section, by October, Netanyahu said.

Israel is also constructing the world's largest detention centre for asylum seekers and illegal migrants, capable of holding 11,000 people. The £58m building, close to the border, will receive its first detainees by the end of the year.

Netanyahu said the state would embark on "the physical withdrawal" of migrants, despite fears among human rights organisations about the dangers they could face in their home countries. Yishai said: "I'm not responsible for what happens in Eritrea and Sudan, the UN is."

As tensions rise in cities with relatively high African populations, the past month has seen a spate of attacks on buildings in south Tel Aviv that house asylum seekers and migrant workers. In one incident, a Molotov cocktail was thrown into the courtyard of a kindergarten. NGOs working with migrants have also received abusive and threatening calls.

Amid the anti-immigration clamour, some Israelis have argued that, in the light of Jewish history, their state should be sympathetic and welcoming to those fleeing persecution.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/m ... nts-jewish

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:35 

Middle East
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68800.html

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:46 

Middle East
Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68800.html

i kakve to veze ima s ovom temom? :kava

Takozvana RS je genocidna tvorevina.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 20:47 

Amidza je napisao/la:
Nisam ni jedno, ni drugo, ni trece. Integriran sam Bosnjak, musliman u Svedskoj koju svoju vjeru ispovijeda u cetiri zida i u prostorijama Bosnjacke islamske zajednice u Svedskoj koja je pod jurisdikcijom Islamske zajednice Bosne i Hercegovine. Ephrem Tadele Yohannes nije muslimansko ime, vec ime tipicno za ispovjeditelja pravoslavne vjere s prostora sjeveroistocne Afrike, tj. Eritreje i Etiopije. To bi znao da si dolazio u kontakt s ljudima iz Etiopije i i Eritreje. I ne moras me poducavati o zbilji svedskoj koju ja zivim svakodnevno. Dakle, radim, postujem zakone ove drzave i placam joj porez i onda dode neki shoshon iz mjesanog braka Hrvata i Bosnjakinje (otuda valjda kompleksi i mrznja prema svemu bosnjackome i muslimanskome) i meni govori o islamu i muslimanima.

Nosi se balonja u 3 pm.

Mujaga, krenimo redom:

Miješani brak? :smajl007 Jao broto što sporo kopčaš, jao jao! To što sam ti prodao istu foru kojom ti se braća služe na forumu (tipa Bošnjaka/Bosanaca ateista iz miješanih brakova) a ti je nisi skontao, jbg, tvoj problem.

Nisi mi odgovorio, tko je zaslužan to što Švedska ima titulu silovateljskog centra svijeta? Imigranti ili domaći? Dali je većina imigranata pravoslavaca ili muslimana?

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 21:08 

granica je napisao/la:
Dobili su izbore sad u jednoj od 9 pokrajina, tj. postali su druga po velicini stranka, istovremeno su dobili i Zeleni, iako doduse samo 1% ali Zeleni imaju stabilno glasacko tijelo koje svake godine, doduse minimalno, raste. To najbolje pokazuje da humanost ne donosi jeftine politicke poene, ali se itekako isplati na duzi period.

Zeleni su oličenje humanosti?! Ekipa kojoj je pseto na ljestvici vrijednosti iznad čovjeka, djeteta, obitelji; koji bi uvijek i svuda svoje zelene maštarije provodili uz pomoć brutalne porezne pljačke i idiotskih zakona. :smajl006

Za vas mundžose jedino su dobri šerijat il' neki ljudožder poput Tita. Uvijek kada se nađete u nekom normalnijem društvu težite opet takvim sustavima.

Idi na austrijske forume, objasni njima svoju divnu viziju njihove zemlje, to je idealna antireklama za ljevičarstvo-zelenjaštvo i islam u Austriji i drugdje u Europi. Da su pametniji, neonazi bi dijelili letke s tvojim vizijama njihove zemlje. Ništa više.

granica je napisao/la:
Da, ne postoji hriscanski sistem socijalne zastite. Socijalna zastita je produkt novijeg vremena. Hriscanstvo ga nije poznavalo preko 1900 stotina godina.

Državna socijala je simptom odbacivanja kršćanstva jer kršćanstvo zahtjeva akciju vjernika u pomoći bližnjemu, a ne akciju države. Zamjena kršćanskog modela milosrđa socijalističkim državnim milosrđem koje to nije nije samo manje ljudsko i u neskladu s ranijom stoljetnom tradicijom nego je u sukobu sa zdravim razumom zbog kontraproduktivnosti, a kako vidimo i neodrživosti.

Mises

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 21:08 

BBC je napisao/la:
U Mađarskoj pokrenut sudski postupak protiv 24 000 migranata!

Da pogodim, mogu se braniti sa slobode upravo koliko im vremena treba do Austrije i Njemačke.

Pametno.

Mises

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 21:27 

U sta ovi hrvatski nacisti, i par srpskih, pretvorise temu.

Umjesto da se raspravlja o tome koliko izbjeglica ce doci, gdje ce biti zbrinuti, da se razglaba o tome koliko oni doista primaju pomoci, itd., stavljaju se slike kojekakvih siledzija (sto bi, jel, per se trebalo da nam kaze da su svi pripadnici tog ili tog naroda, te ili te religije, itd., upravo takvi).

Aferim.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 ruj 2015, 21:29 

protein je napisao/la:
granica je napisao/la:
Dobili su izbore sad u jednoj od 9 pokrajina, tj. postali su druga po velicini stranka, istovremeno su dobili i Zeleni, iako doduse samo 1% ali Zeleni imaju stabilno glasacko tijelo koje svake godine, doduse minimalno, raste. To najbolje pokazuje da humanost ne donosi jeftine politicke poene, ali se itekako isplati na duzi period.

Zeleni su oličenje humanosti?! Ekipa kojoj je pseto na ljestvici vrijednosti iznad čovjeka, djeteta, obitelji; koji bi uvijek i svuda svoje zelene maštarije provodili uz pomoć brutalne porezne pljačke i idiotskih zakona. :smajl006

Za vas mundžose jedino su dobri šerijat il' neki ljudožder poput Tita. Uvijek kada se nađete u nekom normalnijem društvu težite opet takvim sustavima.

Idi na austrijske forume, objasni njima svoju divnu viziju njihove zemlje, to je idealna antireklama za ljevičarstvo-zelenjaštvo i islam u Austriji i drugdje u Europi. Da su pametniji, neonazi bi dijelili letke s tvojim vizijama njihove zemlje. Ništa više.

granica je napisao/la:
Da, ne postoji hriscanski sistem socijalne zastite. Socijalna zastita je produkt novijeg vremena. Hriscanstvo ga nije poznavalo preko 1900 stotina godina.

Državna socijala je simptom odbacivanja kršćanstva jer kršćanstvo zahtjeva akciju vjernika u pomoći bližnjemu, a ne akciju države. Zamjena kršćanskog modela milosrđa socijalističkim državnim milosrđem koje to nije nije samo manje ljudsko i u neskladu s ranijom stoljetnom tradicijom nego je u sukobu sa zdravim razumom zbog kontraproduktivnosti, a kako vidimo i neodrživosti.

Ne seri.

Cinjenica je da najvise zena i najvise obrazovanih ljudi glasaju za ZELENE.

Citat:

Kao sto sam rekao, ova danasnja socijala nema veze s hriscanstvom, talibanstinom, ili necim slicnim.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 8 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: