slika

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 20 vel 2016, 01:28 

Co ukrywaja?

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 vel 2016, 06:54 

BiH, Srbija i vjerojatno Hrvatska postali hotspot. Sveti Milanović.

Citat:
Lideri europske dvadesetosmorice su naveli da “humanitarna situacija s imigrantima na Zapadnom Balkanu traži hitno djelovanje uz korištenje svih raspoloživih sredstava EU i zemalja članica”.

Oni su naložili Europskoj komisiji da preduzme korake da se stave na snagu kapaciteti EU kako bi se pružila humanitarna pomoć, u saradnji s Visokim komesarijatom UN za izbeglice, tako da se pomogne zemljama koje primaju veliki broj izbeglica i migranata.

Šefovi država ili vlada EU su predočili da je “važno da se, kroz dogovor i usaglašeno, ponovo uspostavi normalno funkcioniranje šengenskog prostora, uz pomoć onim članicama EU koje su s tim u vezi sučeljene s teškim okolnostima”.

“Nužno je”, stavili su oni do znanja, “da se vratimo na situaciju u kojoj sve članice Šengenskog prostora u potpunosti primenjuju Šengenske granične odredbe i odbijaju ulazak preko vanjskih granica s trećim zemljama onim licima koja ne ispunjavaju uvjete za ulazak, ili koja nisu podnela zahtev za azil, iako su za to imala priliku”.

[...]

U zaključcima samita EU se to izričito i kaže i podvlači da se mora osigurati “postupno poboljšanje popisa, utvrđivanja identiteta, uzimanja otisaka prstiju i sigurnosne provjere putnih isprava lica i putnika”, s tim da to na kontrolnim punktovima bude “stopostotno osigurano”.

http://poskok.info/wp/eu-situacija-na-z ... jelovanje/

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 vel 2016, 08:17 

Mar-kan je napisao/la:
Poljska-Islamsko silovanje EU

slika

To je ireversibilno i zakonitost.

Vrh

PostPostano: 20 vel 2016, 13:46 

'Islamsko silovanje Evrope': Naslovnica poljskog magazina šokirala Evropu

Naslovnica poljskog magazina wSieci, na kojoj više tamnoputih ruku pokušava strgnuti zastavu Evropske unije kojom je ogrnuta žena bijele puti, pod naslovom "Islamsko silovanje Evrope" - šokirala je Evropu.

slika

Naslovnica ovog poljskog magazina je i top tema društvenih mreža, a jedan od komentara na Twitteru kaže da je riječ o "nečuvenom utjerivanju straha pomenutom naslovnicom", zatim da je naslovnica inspirirana dugom historijom kolonijalne propagande, kao i onaj u kome se naslovnica poredi s "italijanskom fašističkom propagandom tokom Drugog svjetskog rata".

Inače, Poljska ne bježi od prihvata izbjeglica, ali samo kada je riječ o ženama, djeci i starima.
Potpredsjednik vlade i ministar za kulturu Pjotr Glinjski izjavio je ranije da Poljska ne želi ekonomske migrante jer, kako je rekao, ne vide razlog da se u toj zemlji nađu mladi muškarci poput onih koji su bili akteri izgreda tokom novogodišnje noći u Kelnu, piše Tanjug.

Radiosarajevo.ba

http://www.radiosarajevo.ba/novost/216852

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 vel 2016, 19:00 

Citat:
'Child' asylum seeker caught out by his teeth: Afghan who claimed to be just 12 is revealed to be in his TWENTIES after assaulting his British foster father

By ALEX MATTHEWS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 14:22 GMT, 20 February 2016 | UPDATED: 16:17 GMT, 20 February 2016

An Afghan who claimed to be just 12 is revealed to be in his twenties after assaulting his British foster father.

The Afghan teen, who had arrived in Britain illegally via Calais, was actually registered as a child but after a dental examination found that he had rotting wisdom teeth, a dentist suggested he was more likely to be an adult.

The revelation came after another British carer also reported that she was sexually assaulted by an alleged teen she was looking after.

A petition signed by Benedict Cumberbatch (pictured left) and Richard Branson has urged the government to take in more refugees from war-torn countries such as Syria

MPs have now called for new rules regarding age assessment for immigrants despite a petition backed by celebrities such as actor Benedict Cumberbatch and Virgin tycoon Richard Branson saying that refugee children should be reunited with their British relatives.

If they enter Britain as children, asylum seekers are immediately put into the care of social services which often leaves youngsters separated from their parents for long periods of time.

Conservative MP for Monmouth David Davies spoke to MailOnline about an attack on one of his female constituents who was looking after the '12-year-old' immigrant.

The Afghan was taken in by the Welsh foster family but refused to live by their rules and would skip school and disappear for long periods.

He told social services that he wished to move to Bristol but when told he would have to live with a foster family, he became angry and attacked his foster father.

It was after the fracas that the man's phone was confiscated and indecent images of children and visits to Jihadi websites were found.

Mr Davies said: 'They did a dental check on him and discovered that his wisdom teeth were rotting.

'The dentist said he had to be in at least his 20s but the Home Office strike people down to 16 if they don't know what their age is for certain, so he was listed as 16.'

Mr Davies said that Britain was being fooled by fraudster immigrants who knew how to play our system.

He said: 'These people come over here and get preferential treatment by claiming they're 12 and no one wants to call them out.

'We've seen how bad things can get with other incidents in Europe, like what happened to that poor girl murdered in Sweden. It's becoming common place.'

Mr Davies added: 'They're encouraged to lie because if they say they are 12 they are allowed to stay in the country for six years until they face being kicked out.

'But when their six years is over and they're being forced to leave they just turn around and say it's a breach of their human rights. It's all a complete ruse.'

Government guidelines state that an individual should be treated as an adult if two separate officials deem them to look 'significantly' over 18 and if there is 'clear and credible documentary evidence'.

The comments from Mr Davies come just weeks after two shocking pictures emerged of migrant 'children' in Sweden.

The first photo was of Iraqi Saad Alsaud, who despite looking like a man in his twenties, is reported to have been just 14.

The other shows a Somalian named Youssaf Khaliif Nuur who claims he is 15 though he is 6ft tall and, according to one unconfirmed source, shaves his beard and moustache.

He appeared in a Swedish court on January 28, accused of stabbing 22-year-old aid worker Alexandra Mezher to death at a young migrants' hostel.

The extraordinary pictures of the two men were published in the Swedish press to show how enthusiastically the politically correct nation welcomes in orphaned young migrants.

The growing scandal over the issue was highlighted with the murder of Miss Mezher in the Gothenburg hostel, where her mother says residents lie about their age to get preferential asylum treatment.

She was stabbed after trying to break up a fight between two youths.

Youssaf Khaliif Nuur was charged with her killing and when he arrived in court the Somalian was said to tower over his translator.

For her part, psychology graduate Miss Mezher had warned her mother that she was caring for 'big powerful guys' aged up to 24, in a shelter designed for children aged 14 to 17.

The Swedish experience would seem to lend support to the stance of David Cameron who has rejected calls to throw open Britain's doors to migrant children arriving alone in Europe.

Last month the Prime Minister promised to 'resettle' genuine orphans from Middle East refugee camps and some stranded in Greece and Italy.

In Britain, Kent County Council, being closest to the Channel, already receives vast numbers of child migrants, many smuggled by traffickers into the UK from the squalid French coast camps at Calais and Dunkirk.

Last year, as the migration crisis blew up, the numbers of children arriving in the Garden of England surged.

By September, it was responsible for 720 under-18s, three times as many as the same time a year earlier, and now Kent has appealed to other councils for housing help.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 00:14 

Norveška vlada kaže da će ukinuti ženevsku konvenciju i svoju granicu čuvati silom, ako Šveđani ne spriječe prolaz migranata njima. A migrante vraćati Šveđanima bez ikakva prava na traženje azila. Navodno već imaju nacrt gotov, samo čeka potpis.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 00:16 

Gospodinu Orbanu pod hitno dati nobelovu nagradu, bilo koju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 00:36 

BBC je napisao/la:
Gospodinu Orbanu pod hitno dati nobelovu nagradu, bilo koju.

Pa za mir, ko i Obami, koju drugu...

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 00:50 

Ta je kompromitirana i ružna. Orban zaslužuje bolju. Nobelova nagrada za kemiju. Pokazao je Europi da njihova mullti-kulti alkemija nema veze sa razumom i znanosti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 12:09 

Njemci napravii totalan zaokret. Sad sve članice EU podigli i okrenuli na branjenje vanjske EU granice. Hoće da vraćaju migrante za Tursku odmah iz grčkih voda. Nije im uspjela šuplja o "kvotama", a usrali se što sve njima ide.

Vidite koliko vrijedi malo hrabrosti i otpora. Da se pristalo na Merkeline "kvote" svi bi najebali big time.

Kako se uopće Njemcima moglo dati i dozvoliti da budu glavne face u Briselu. Kobna greška.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 12:10 

Orbanu još jednu nobelovu nagradu i pulitzer-ovu za istražno novinarstvo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 12:20 

Soros predlaže da se Eu da nešto novca manje od milijarde € da bolje podnose uvoz migranata (čitaj, ta milijarda € za korumpirane novinare i propagandu). Ali pazite, ne kao donacija već da to EU posudi kao kredite.

Kad će taj magarac više crknuti, 85 godina ima. Bit će to radostan dan i veliki korak za ovu planetu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 12:22 

Inače tip je kronično neinformiran. Toliko novca Bosna sprdi u korupciji godišnje, kako to može Europi išta pomoći. Očito u primislima ima financiranje podobnih medija i novinara, njegov stari opus moderandi.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:08 

Grci opasno pizde na Makedonce jer im ovi vraćaju turističke migrante.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:24 

Ti su pretposavljam onih 200injak što je Slovenija vratila hrvatskoj, a ona pak Srbiji.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:30 

Do 5000-8000 ih zaglavilo na grčkoj strani, ovisno o izvoru. Njemci pizde na Austrijance, ali ne zbog njihovog limita od 80 azilanata, već što njima uvaljuju 3200 po danu. :laugh

EU postala luda kuća. Svi lančano svaljuju na druge i gledaju da svoju guzicu izvuku.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:32 

BBC je napisao/la:
Do 5000-8000 ih zaglavilo na grčkoj strani, ovisno o izvoru. Njemci pizde na Austrijance, ali ne zbog njihovog limita od 80 azilanata, već što njima uvaljuju 3200 po danu. :laugh

EU postala luda kuća. Svi lančano svaljuju na druge i gledaju da svoju guzicu izvuku.

Pa đe je solidarnost, đe su evropske vrijednosti? :smijeh

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:43 

Kažu Njemci nije lijepo što Austrijanci šalju pozivnicu za toliko migranta da njima dolaze. Sutra će Merkel srati "možemo mi to". Eto im tamo, nek se sami dogovore sa svojim glavama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 22:45 

Ko jebe Grke? Da čuvaju svoju granicu do ovoga ne bi došlo, umjesto toga se mislili inatiti Njemačkoj što je ok da nisu pri tome nastrdali zemlje koje s time realno nemaju nikakve veze.

Vrh

PostPostano: 22 vel 2016, 23:53 

Neman pojma di ubaciti, pa evo tu.

Shit of the year.

SOROŠ: Rusija za Europu opasnija od Islamske države

http://poskok.info/wp/soros-rusija-za-e ... ke-drzave/

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2016, 15:28 

Pa ništa, migrantima su i Bošnjakinje privlačne. Pa tamo neka njih napadaju i siluju. Da vidimo koliko je izdržljiva bratska ljubav.

Citat:
Predsjednik Republike Srpske Milorad Dodik ranije je izjavio kako vlasti tog entiteta neće i ne žele primati izbjeglice niti će dopustiti da oni budu smješteni na teritoriju tog entiteta

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2016, 15:35 

Citat:
"RS nema kapaciteta servisirati migrante niti za jedan dan", kazao je Dodik komentirajući najave o mogućem prelijevanju migrantskog vala na BiH. Dodao je kako ne bi prihvatio ni novčanu potporu Europske unije za pomoć migrantima jer ta pomoć "brzo nestane, a problem ostane".

Vrh

PostPostano: 23 vel 2016, 17:05 

Posto smo se malo, a naveliko, nakenjali o izbjeglicama i o tome da su ti ljudi po defaultu silovatelji, malo realnih podataka..

Cologne: Three out of 58 men arrested over mass sex attack on New Year's Eve were refugees from Syria or Iraq

slika
Police guard the area around the cathedral in Cologne after reports of attacks on men of North African or Arab appearance, in retaliation for the New Year’s Eve sex assaults EPA

Three of the 58 suspects arrested in connection with the mass sex attack on women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve were refugees from Iraq or Syria.

Refugees have been widely targetted following more than 1,000 reports of theft, sex assault and rape of women at Cologne’s central train station - leading to a hardening of attitudes towards Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open door policy.

On Sunday, it emerged that of those arrested only two had recently arrived from Syria and one from Iraq.

The majority of the suspects were of Algerian (25 people), Tunisian (3) or Moroccan (21) origin and three were German citizens, according to Cologne public prosecutor Ulrich Bremer.

Speaking to German newspaper Die Welt, he said that of 1,054 complaints received, 600 were connected to theft rather than a sexual offence.

On Monday, Mr Bremer dismissed how his remarks had been reported, saying that the overwhelming majority of those arrested "fall into the general category of refugees".

He said some had entered Germany saying they wanted to apply for asylum while others have formally filed an application.

A refugee is commonly understood to mean either an individual who has been granted asylum or someone who has fled a conflict zone.

In January, the German government backed plans to include three north African states - Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia - on a list of 2safe countries of origin", meaning people form those nations would be highly unlikely to be granted asylum.

Cologne’s newly installed police chief Jurgen Mathies said the technique of hemming women in and cutting them off from their friends did appear to have come from countries where “they might be familiar with this behaviour”.

He said he had never seen it in Germany before.

He said there was no evidence the attacks were premeditated and believes it was “transmitted through social networks".

“A few people did in fact say, ‘hey, we’re going to Cologne, there’s going to be a big party’”, he explained.

A total of 1,075 criminal complaints have been filed, including 467 alleging crimes of a sexual nature ranging from insults to rape.

Since the attacks, German far-right groups have capitalised on increased feelings of mistrust towards refugees with Pegida using the attacks to stage mass anti-immigration marches through Europe.

Germany has seen a spike in racially motivated arson attacks on refugees’ homes since the incident with vigilante gangs threatening to “clean up” Cologne.

The increased animosity has forced Ms Merkel to scale back her welcome towards refugees - in late January she agreed a deal with her coalition partners to speed up deportations of failed asylum seekers and restrict family reunions for people granted partial protection.

It comes as the police reported 22 cases of sexual assault at the Cologne carnival - including a Belgian TV reporter who was groped live on air by man who appeared to be of European descent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 74201.html

A kad sam ja govorio o tome ko su krivci, kakvi su i otkud tu, napadan sam od ovdasnjih fasista, uz obimnu pomoc glavnog moderatora, da nemam dovoljno senzibiliteta u odnosu na zrtve (blago receno).

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 10 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: