HercegBosna.org

HercegBosna.org

Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 18 lis 2024, 06:14.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8 post(ov)a ] 
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Kako se međusobno gledaju tri naroda u BH (na engleskom)
PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 02:13 

https://www.bozoskoko.com/english/detal ... ut-bh_253/

What Croats, Bosniaks and Serbs think of each other and what do they think about BH

Bosniaks and Serbs generally disagree regarding the expectations from the Croats, except that they should be less exclusive towards the other two peoples.

A significantly higher number of the Bosniaks (55%) than the Serbs (38%) expect from the Croats to show more responsibility towards BiH. The Serbs think that the Croats need to become aware of their guilt for the war and to apologize for it (50%), while the majority of the Bosniaks do not share this view (only 26% of respondents chose this option). The Bosniaks think that the Croats need to stop abusing the state and entity institutions (44%), while only 21% of Serb respondents believe that the Croats really do it.

It is interesting to note that as many as 55% Bosniaks expect from the Croats (as well as from the Serbs, but to a much lesser extent, i.e. 42% of them) to enable them to earn money. Namely, all respondents believe that the Croats in Bosnia and Herzegovina are economically the most independent and stable people.

In this context, we have made a survey of what is it that the members of one people admire in the other two. Generally speaking, the Croats admire the Bosniaks for their hospitality and loyalty to their faith. The Serbs admire them for their unity, diligence and hospitality. Bosniaks and Croats admire the Serbs for their unity and diligence. The Bosniaks admire them for their pride and perseverance, while the Croats admire them for their hospitality and perseverance. Both Bosniaks and Serbs admire the Croats for their culture and diligence. Bosniaks admire them for their pride and politeness, while the Serbs admire them for their resourcefulness and unity.

Vrh

Naslov: Re: Kako se međusobno gledaju tri naroda u BH (na engleskom)
PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 02:28 

I ovi Srbi stvarno uvireni da su Hrvati krivi za rat... O, jbt, pa ne mogu ovo virovat.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 09:45 

pa jesmo mi smo pokrenuli oluju 95e

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 12:43 

Sokolić je napisao/la:
I ovi Srbi stvarno uvireni da su Hrvati krivi za rat... O, jbt, pa ne mogu ovo virovat.

There is something wrong with their heads, nobody can fix that :D

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 14:41 

Podsjetnik s kim zivimo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 15:11 

Naravno, vi ste, kao retko pošteni ljudi, seli, uzeli u obzir sve argumente svih relevantnih strana, i one koji govore jedno i one koji govore suprotno, i doneli najpošteniji mogući zaključak o tome o je izazvao rat.
Ispalo je da to niste vi, a moglo je i drugačije da ispadne, vi biste to u svom poštenju dostojanstveno prihvatili.
Je l tako? :001_cool

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 15:18 

Pa nego tko je započeo rat? Mi?

Prvi su zapucali srpski teroristi na hrvatske policajce. Tko prvi otvori vatru može se reć da je započeo rat zar ne?
Tvrdite da smo mi izazvali rat jer smo htjeli izać iz Jugoslavije no tri stvari tu zaboravljate:
1. Hrvatska je imala po ustavu iz 1971 pravo na odcjepljenje. Srbija se nema šta tu miješat.
2. Čak i da nije imala ustavno pravo, a jest, Milošević je prvi prekršio ustav što je praktički raspad države i to je izazvalo lavinu i odcjepljenja svih.
3.Srbi su nas napali pod službenim razlogom da ne smijemo izać iz Jugoslavije, a vi ćete nas kao silom zadržat, a svi znamo da to nije točno i da su samo veliku Srbiju stvarali i etnički čistili Hrvate s okupiranog područja.

Dakle naravno da su Srbi izazvali rat.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 ruj 2024, 17:40 

This is very interesting.

Two Croats with hand guns have started the war, they atacked JNA and their tanks.
Serbs are realy "heavenly people", no one lies like them...

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8 post(ov)a ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 34 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: