Sada je: 21 srp 2024, 02:22.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 336  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:21 

Ministry of Sound je napisao/la:
Objasni mi zašto bih te trebao držati na forumu kada 90% forumaša zoveš fašistima, što je kao "blaža" i podlija inačica vašeg uobičajenog međusobnog muslimanskog titranja jaja gdje lakonski cijele narode prozivate fašistima.

Zašto bih to ovdje, trpio, tolerirao, kada te mogu torpedirati među tvoje, gdje možeš fašizirati još jače i agresivnije do mile volje među svojim islamistima raznih nijansi? Win-win za i jedne i druge, ne?

Eto, daj dobar razlog, pa ak ne upali da se pozdravimo zauvijek, s obzirom da ti dopuštam da pišeš pod klonovima u nadi da ćeš konačno evoluirati od islamista u čovjeka.

Koja je razlika onda izmedu njega i jednog bbc-a koji 100% Muslimana zove pogrdnim imenima? Na osnovu cega je on imun? Dvostruki arsini i licemjerje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:24 

Kuran sve Hrvate, kršćane i Židove zove "psima i majmunima". Dobro vas i par ovdje ima s obzirom kakav fašizam prakticirate.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:25 

BBC je napisao/la:
Ne trolaj temu. To se kažnjava banom.

Rece i zatrola temu.

Mislim, ako nisi moderator i ti.

Osim sto pokusavas vlastitu mrznju i rasizam svakom ko se tome protivi naturiti kao neku vrstu mainstream stava. Drugim rijecima, utjerivati ljude u saf.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:27 

Oprosti, Bošnjaci i muslimani nisu nikakva "rasa". Dovoljna osnovna škola za tu spoznaju.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:30 

I Njemci kao Srbi i Hrvati. Samo više zarađuju na migrantima. Hoteli pred stečajem i bez gostiju i ostali objekti se iznajmljuju državi. Kreveti na kat, po krevetu 20 €/dan, natrpaju ih masu. Dobra lova za mirovinu.
Migrantima 3 obroka i to je to za sad.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:31 

Amidza je napisao/la:
Ministry of Sound je napisao/la:
Objasni mi zašto bih te trebao držati na forumu kada 90% forumaša zoveš fašistima, što je kao "blaža" i podlija inačica vašeg uobičajenog međusobnog muslimanskog titranja jaja gdje lakonski cijele narode prozivate fašistima.

Zašto bih to ovdje, trpio, tolerirao, kada te mogu torpedirati među tvoje, gdje možeš fašizirati još jače i agresivnije do mile volje među svojim islamistima raznih nijansi? Win-win za i jedne i druge, ne?

Eto, daj dobar razlog, pa ak ne upali da se pozdravimo zauvijek, s obzirom da ti dopuštam da pišeš pod klonovima u nadi da ćeš konačno evoluirati od islamista u čovjeka.

Koja je razlika onda izmedu njega i jednog bbc-a koji 100% Muslimana zove pogrdnim imenima? Na osnovu cega je on imun? Dvostruki arsini i licemjerje.

Razlika je u tome sto sam ja mislio na forumase koji imaju jedan ideoloski sasvim jasno i ocito modeliran stav, a ni tu nisam mislio, ni na 100%, ni na bukvalno 90% kao sto je to Ministar zelio razumjeti (kao nije iz Bosne i ne zna sta znaci kad kazemo da smo nesta uradili "milion puta"), a pogotovo ne na 100% Hrvata..Bugara..Amerikanaca..Eskima.. A BBC na sve Shnjakabo.

Velika vecina, i pri tome ostajem, jesu dio onog sto bi covjek bez i trunke stida mogao nazvati desnicarskim, nacional-sovinisticki nastrojenim ljudima koji u tome - i u tu lezi ta velika zabluda - vide samo neku vrstu patriota. To sto ja kazem "fasista" se moze isto tako shvatiti kao i kad americke zlocince, ili bilo koje, nazovem "cetnicima"..dakle naziv je potpuno nebitan jer mislim iskljucivo na nacionalsovinizam i ksenofobiju. A toga na ovoj temi zaista ne manjka. Bas bih volio vidjeti da li bi i promil tekstova opstao na jednom forumu kao, primjera radi, Forum B92, itd..Bi al u kurcu.

I ko se ne povinuje, iako licno mislim da Ministar i nije u bukvalnom smislu rijeci dio tog mainstreama, njega se ispljuje i otjera. Ili ga BBC dovede u red.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:34 

BBC je napisao/la:
Oprosti, Bošnjaci i muslimani nisu nikakva "rasa". Dovoljna osnovna škola za tu spoznaju.

S kim ja raspravljam jebo mi bog mater.

=))

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:37 

Citat:
5 THINGS THE MEDIA HIDES ABOUT THE REFUGEE CRISIS
The official narrative is a monumental fraud

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | SEPTEMBER 15, 2015

The entire narrative that major western media outlets have crafted around the migrant crisis is a complete fraud.

Here are five things the media won’t report about the refugee crisis.

1) The majority of the migrants are not Syrian families fleeing from war and ISIS persecution.

Of the 50% who claim to be Syrian, in some areas 90% don’t even have documentation to prove it.

UN figures show that 72% of the migrants are men, with just 13% women and 15% children.

Many of these people have nothing whatsoever to do with the Syrian refugee crisis.

Once they reach the safety of countries that refuse to shower them with free cash, they head straight for welfare havens like Sweden and Germany.

Why is the media ordering us to accept these people in the name of “feelings” and humanitarianism when most of them aren’t even fleeing war, they’re fleeing to a higher standard of living – which will be funded by European taxpayers?

2) Major TV news networks will only broadcast footage which shows the migrants in a positive light.

Smiling, laughing children, happy mothers, exuberant fathers.

The tragedy of the drowned Syrian boy, the truth behind which was completely misreported for days in order to elicit unquestioning sympathy for the migrant invasion.

What they won’t show is migrants hurling rocks as Hungarians, stealing from charitable Europeans, assaulting old ladies, smashing up towns, or chanting “Allahu Akbar”.

They won’t broadcast images of jihadist rebels who fought with ISIS and Al-Qaeda affiliated groups arriving in Germany as migrants.

Why is the media hiding the kind of footage that would sway public opinion on this issue, unless they’re complicit in the cover-up?

3) In the name of tolerance, we’re being told to open the floodgates to waves of people who are completely intolerant of liberal, western values and principles.

Since Sweden opened its doors to mass immigration, rapes have skyrocketed by a staggering 1400%, with most of the culprits being immigrants.

The problem of no-go Muslim ghetto areas where police, ambulance and firemen are attacked by mobs continues to worsen across Europe.

Last month, four major welfare organizations in Germany warned that Muslim migrants were raping women and children at a camp in Hessen.

Did you see CNN, BBC or Sky News cover this? No, they were too busy obsessing over a Hungarian camerawoman who tripped someone up.

Did you see them report on a school in Germany that has ordered girls not to wear shorts so as to avoid being raped by migrants located in a nearby gymnasium?

Why is anyone who even questions the logic of allowing millions of people from a completely different culture to flood Europe with no assimilation plan whatsoever, immediately denounced as a racist or a xenophobe by the media?

4) EU countries are exploiting the migrant crisis to import huge numbers of people who will eventually vote for more big government and more EU bureaucracy.

The claim that Europe needs huge numbers of immigrants for cheap labor is a complete myth. Look at Sweden – 58% of welfare money is paid to immigrants.

The Czech Republic, which didn’t open its borders to mass immigration and maintained a stable population number for 100 years, has the fastest growing economy in Europe.

Why aren’t European countries incentivizing their own populations to have children, not opening the floodgates to an army of welfare scroungers and potential jihadists?

5) This migrant crisis wouldn’t exist in the first place if our NATO powers hadn’t armed and funded jihadists in the Middle East and North Africa to topple secular governments.

Instead of spending money on bombs and guns to fuel civil wars, let’s invest in infrastructure and help raise the standard of living in these poorer countries.

But instead of pointing this out, the media is now using the migrant crisis as an excuse for more military intervention, which will only exacerbate the refugee problem.

Why have major western media outlets insisted on excluding all of these factors from their coverage of the migrant crisis?

My previous two videos on this issue have received a combined total of 6 million views on YouTube & Facebook.

Clearly there’s a huge appetite for someone to tell the truth about what’s actually going on.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:38 

granica je napisao/la:
BBC je napisao/la:

S kim ja raspravljam jebo mi bog mater.

=))

Slažem se, potpuno.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:39 

BBC, posto si ti veliki vjernik i patriJota.

slika

Isus: Voli bliznjeg svog kao sebe!

Lik iz publike: A sta ako se radi o izbjeglici ili ********?

Isus: Odcepi usi konjino!

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:45 

Kaftanzoglio je napisao/la:
Stvar je jedino u pristupu države. Iako nas sada uvjeravaju drugačije, činjenica je da neke arapske zaljevske monarhije imaju veliki broj imigranata, naprimjer Kuvajt 70% stranaca, 30% domaćih, Katar čak 85% stranaca. Ali pravo pitanje je kako to da tamo stranci tamo poštuju zakone i običaje vladajuće manjine i ne mogu ništa promijeniti u svoju korist, a 5% ili 10% imigranata u Europi napravi kaos?

Stvar je u tomu što su oni ( u zaljevu) stranci u tuđini i to će ostati za vijeke vjekova. Ne dobijaju stalnu dozvolu boravka i radnu dozvolu već je povremeno obnavljaju, i nakon nekoliko godina dobiju šut kartu. Nitko tu ne uhvati korijenje. Nitko tu nema pravo glasovati, niti to mogu očekivati njegovi unuci.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:47 

02:45, ali pogledajte sve kratko je.

04:45

Citat:
Ibn Kathir on 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:47 

Ovaj graničar za 10 dana ispalio 520 bezveznih dugih ispraznih poslova.
Socijalni slučaj na jaslama kjafirskog zapada. Što neko od ovih islamista negde u Meku i Medinu.

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 22:57 

granica je napisao/la:
Isus: Voli bliznjeg svog kao sebe!

Lik iz publike: A sta ako se radi o izbjeglici ili ********?

Isus: Odcepi usi konjino!

Azijatski migranti nisu naši bližnji, već vrlo daljnji.

Evo kako je Isus postupao prema folirantima

Citat:
Isus zasuče uže u bič te ih sve istjera iz Hrama, istjera ovce i volove, mjenjačima prospe sav novac po podu, a stolove im prevrne.

Njegovi se učenici tada prisjete proročanstva iz Svetog pisma: 'Izjeda me revnost za tvoj dom.'

'Kojim ih pravom tjeraš van?' pitali su ga židovi. 'Ako imaš ovlast za to, pokaži nam neko čudo kao dokaz.
'

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:09 

granica je napisao/la:
Amidza je napisao/la:

Razlika je u tome sto sam ja mislio na forumase koji imaju jedan ideoloski sasvim jasno i ocito modeliran stav, a ni tu nisam mislio, ni na 100%, ni na bukvalno 90% kao sto je to Ministar zelio razumjeti (kao nije iz Bosne i ne zna sta znaci kad kazemo da smo nesta uradili "milion puta"), a pogotovo ne na 100% Hrvata..Bugara..Amerikanaca..Eskima.. A BBC na sve Shnjakabo.

Velika vecina, i pri tome ostajem, jesu dio onog sto bi covjek bez i trunke stida mogao nazvati desnicarskim, nacional-sovinisticki nastrojenim ljudima koji u tome - i u tu lezi ta velika zabluda - vide samo neku vrstu patriota. To sto ja kazem "fasista" se moze isto tako shvatiti kao i kad americke zlocince, ili bilo koje, nazovem "cetnicima"..dakle naziv je potpuno nebitan jer mislim iskljucivo na nacionalsovinizam i ksenofobiju. A toga na ovoj temi zaista ne manjka. Bas bih volio vidjeti da li bi i promil tekstova opstao na jednom forumu kao, primjera radi, Forum B92, itd..Bi al u kurcu.

I ko se ne povinuje, iako licno mislim da Ministar i nije u bukvalnom smislu rijeci dio tog mainstreama, njega se ispljuje i otjera. Ili ga BBC dovede u red.

B92?
Baš si našao crkvu u kojoj ćeš da se pomoliš.
Još nisi odgovorio.

ZAKUNI SE U ALAHA DA NISI ZA SHARIA.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:29 

I?Šta je sa odgovorom"granice"?

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:32 

Citat:
MUSLIM RAPE 'MISUNDERSTANDINGS' COME TO EUROPE

It’s time to clear up all these misunderstandings.

September 29, 2015 Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as "Kill them wherever you find them", "They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides" and "Strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

But the misunderstandings of Islam are just getting started.

Not only are Americans and Europeans being murdered by Muslim terrorists due to these unfortunate misunderstandings, but European girls are being raped because of more misunderstandings.

The principal of Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium was concerned about his female students. So he sent a letter warning their parents that the Muslim refugees who had been put up next to the school gym "are marked by their own culture". And now Germans were being “marked” by their culture.

Girls were told to wear "modest clothing" to avoid "misunderstandings". But rape isn’t a “misunderstanding”. The only misunderstanding is the politically correct leftist idea that the rapist should be excused on account of his culture and religion.

The Koran states, “O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested.”

The obvious implication is that women who aren’t dressed in a Burka may be “molested”.

Or as the commentary states, “It is more likely that this way they may be recognized (as pious, free women), and may not be hurt (considered by mistake as roving slave girls.)”

The Muslim migrants who have invaded Germany just might “misunderstand” and mistake the teen girls going to the gym as “roving slave girls”. And under Islamic law, that’s what they are. Islamic law permits Muslim men to rape even married infidel women in the Dar al-Harb. Let alone unaccompanied girls.

Unfortunately the misunderstandings are well underway in Germany. A letter about an asylum camp in Germany warns of a “culture of rape and violence” with “numerous rapes, sexual assaults” and “forced prostitution”. Even though the women in the camp are likely to be mostly fellow Muslims, who are well acquainted with the means of avoiding “misunderstandings” with a Muslim man (wear a hijab, wear a burka, never make eye contact, never smile), the misunderstandings still keep taking place.

On a large scale.

Because there was never any misunderstanding. As the letter points out, these men “regard women as their inferiors and treat unaccompanied women as ‘fair game’”.

The misunderstanding here isn’t on the part of the Muslim men who view women as fair game. When a mugger snatches a purse or a burglar breaks into a home, he isn’t the victim of a “misunderstanding”.

He just happens to have a different ethical code than the society he is victimizing. But these rapists are members of a society where rape is a crime for a woman, not for a man. The only misunderstanding here is on the part of the Westerners who allowed them in to commit their cultural crimes.

Muslim sexual offenders have used “misunderstandings” due to “cultural differences” as their defense.

Esmatullah Sharifi, an Afghan refugee, repeatedly raped Australian women and claimed that he was confused about consent due to "cultural differences". Almahde Ahmad Atagore, a Libyan Muslim, sexually assaulted girls as young as 13. The judge told him, he was "very ill prepared to deal with cultural differences". But it was really his victims who were ill prepared to deal with his “cultural differences”.

The Pakistani rapists who went after eighteen women and girls claimed that they could rape a girl because "she was not related to us" and "she was not wearing any headscarf". Their Grand Mufti agreed, saying, "It's 90 per cent the women's responsibility.”

“If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, is it the fault of the cat or the uncovered meat?” the Grand Mufti asked. “The uncovered meat is the problem.”

But if you get rid of the feral cats that show up in civilized countries, scratching at the door to be let in, the problem goes away. If the Grand Mufti and his favorite rapists were picked up by animal control, put in the pound, neutered and then released back into the wild that they came from, that would be it.

Germany has decided to take in huge numbers of Muslim men who come from a religion and culture where a woman who isn’t wearing a Hijab and isn’t escorted by a man can be raped.

And that leads to “misunderstandings” between the invaders and the native population.

In the UK, these “misunderstandings” have already led to over 2,000 children being victimized by the Muslim “misunderstanders” of such finer points of British law as the definition of pedophilia.

As Gatestone’s Soeren Kern documents, the tide of “misunderstandings” has reached Germany. A 16-year-old girl was raped on September 11 by an unidentified "dark-skinned man speaking broken German" near a refugee shelter. Parents were told not to let their children out unaccompanied.

This is just one of a long list of Muslim “misunderstandings” that have already taken place in Germany.

Over the summer, some of the “misunderstandings” included five Turks trying to rape a girl, a 14-year-old boy being raped in a train bathroom and a seven-year-old girl being raped in a park.

That last “misunderstanding” happened in the Park of the Victims of Fascism where the misunderstander lured the little girl away from her mother at the playground and into the bushes. It was a cultural difference. Her age was the same as that of Aisha, Mohammed’s wife.

In the Park of the Victims of Fascism, the little girl became the victim of the latest incarnation of fascism; Islamofascism.

Islamofascism is represented equally by Merkel and the Muslim migrants. While Merkel enforces the Islamic colonization of Europe, the Muslim migrants carry it out. And perhaps one day there will be a park dedicated to the victims of this mass invasion. And perhaps that little girl’s name will be there.

If we don’t do something about all these “misunderstandings” whose nature we keep misunderstanding.

The “refugees” are mostly migrants. They are not coming to be part of any country, but to exploit it and then conquer it and rule it. They are not bound by any moral or ethical code that we understand.

Their advocates talk about “human rights”, but in Muslim culture there is no such thing as human rights. Their cultures are tribal. There are no universal rights, only responsibilities to members of kin groups. When those kin groups remain intact, then members will prey exclusively on outsiders. When they fall apart, as they do during immigration and migration, then mass rapes and murders take place.

Europeans believe in human rights. Muslims do not. Europeans believe women are equal. Muslims do not.

This is the underlying “misunderstanding” and this is what must be understood. Either Europe will end Muslim migration or surrender to the cultural difference of an Islamic society in which women are not allowed to walk the streets because they are property.

It’s time to clear up these misunderstandings.

Europe can either have free women, bars, churches, synagogues, cartoons, free speech, pork sausage and beer. Or it can have millions of Muslim migrants and their wide-eyed toddlers.

It can’t have both. Not for long. Because there will be “misunderstandings”.

Bombs will go off, women will be raped and cartoonists murdered. And we will be told to change our behavior to avoid more of these “misunderstandings”. After each “misunderstanding”, we will lose more of our civil rights and the invaders will have more power to dictate our behavior and our way of life.

Until finally the only way to end all these “misunderstandings” will be a submission to the Islamic State. We may finally understand then, but it will be too late.

Muslim migrants don’t misunderstand our laws or values. They don’t care about them. We misunderstand theirs. And so we do our best to accommodate their contempt for our values.

It’s time that we understood this cycle of submission and showed the invaders that they misunderstood our generosity as appeasement, our friendliness as weakness and our tolerance as surrender.

And then we can finally bring all these “misunderstandings” to an end.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:32 

chat nick je napisao/la:
I?Šta je sa odgovorom"granice"?

Što se mene tiče, vidimo se u Grazu. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:44 

Meni su ovi momci jako zanimljivi, kaze jedan on ima prijatelje homoseksualce i prijatelje druge rase, i zbog toga se on bori kontra nacika, kojih u toj Svedskoj mozda ima 500-1000 ozbiljnih, to je onako moja procjena. Skinsa, jel. Neman tocne podatke, procjene stagod.

I sad, ovi autonomi, radikalni lijevicari odobravaju dolazak Arapa u njihovu zemlju.

Arapi jako vole ******** i crnce(pazi ironija).

Pa ubijte se glupani.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 ruj 2015, 23:51 

Jerusalem Post. Židovi Iz Izraela se pitaju jesu li nekim europskim Židovima sve ovce na broju.

Citat:
Muslim immigration and European Jewry

Who always seems to get caught in the crossfire, if not deliberately targeted first? The Jews.

A Syrian refugee kisses his daughter as he walks through a rainstorm towards Macedonia
A Syrian refugee kisses his daughter as he walks through a rainstorm towards Greece's border with Macedonia, near the Greek village of Idomeni. (photo credit:REUTERS)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

In the prevailing climate of political correctness, policies are too often driven by emotional arguments rather than sober analysis, a reality currently playing out in the debate over the mass influx into Europe of migrants from the Middle East and North African (MENA).

While the issue strikes a deep humanitarian chord, over the past two decades Europe has failed miserably at integrating these populations. Nevertheless, the EU is now doubling down on a failed strategy, promising to take in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people over the next few years, many of whom are, in actuality, asylum- seekers – with no intention of returning to their home countries – or economic migrants.

Yet nobody seems to be asking the question: Is this good for the Jews? The answer is a resounding “no.”

European Jewry is currently enduring the most intense wave of anti-Semitism to sweep the continent since World War II, and the cold, hard truth is that Muslim immigrants and their poorly-assimilated offspring are fueling it.

In France – which already has Europe’s largest Muslim population, and whose government has vowed to take in an additional 25,000 – more than 500 anti-Semitic acts were recorded over the first five months of 2015 (of which 23 percent were classified as violent), an increase of 84% over the corresponding period last year. While the denominational breakdown of the perpetrators is difficult to ascertain, the Service de Protection de la Communauté Juive (SPCJ), which compiled the report, made note that the incidence of attacks on Jews rose dramatically in the wake of January’s horrific massacre at the Hypermarche kosher shop, perpetrated by the radicalized son of Muslim immigrants.

The trend holds across of much of Europe, including the UK, which has promised to take in an additional 20,000 MENA migrants. In Britain, anti-Semitic incidents rose by more than 50% in the first half of 2015 compared to last year; this, on top of the more than 100% increase (to 1,168 acts) in 2014.

It is tragic, then, that Jewish leaders in Europe are not raising the alarm. To the contrary, many are advocating on behalf of those who are liable to hurt their communities.

Take the greatly respected former chief rabbi of Britain, Jonathan Sacks, who last week penned a moving albeit short-sighted article in support of the EU’s decision to absorb hundreds of thousands of additional people.

“Now is a unique opportunity to show that the ideals for which the European Union and other international bodies such as the United Nations were formed are still compelling, compassionate and humane,” Sacks contended.

While these words resonate profoundly with many Jews (themselves essentially refugees for more than 2,000 years, exiled from their land), they do not take into account the predictable fallout for Europe’s Jewish community.

Sacks justifies his position by quoting the biblical axiom, “Love the stranger because you were once strangers,” but ignores another commandment which overrides all others: Pikuach Nefesh, which demands that no policy be enacted which endangers life. And make no mistake, support for mass immigration from war-torn, destitute, traditionally anti-Semitic countries places Jewish lives at risk. Sacks also makes the typical mistake of universally applying the Jewish ideal of Tikkun Olam – repairing the world – without acknowledging that Western values are foreign to many MENA migrants.

Another common rationalization employed by Sacks invokes the lead-up to the Holocaust. “One of the dark moments in [world] history occurred in July 1938,” he writes, “when representatives of 32 countries gathered in the French spa town of Evian to discuss the disaster that everyone knew was about to overtake the Jews of Europe wherever Hitler’s Germany held sway.... Yet country after country shut its doors.”

The flaw in this argument is glaring; namely, that there is no concerted genocide taking place in Syria, Iraq or Libya, but rather Sunni-Shi’ite proxy wars. Some minority populations are, in fact, being systematically targeted – such as the Yazidis, for example – but they are not primary among the young, single and mainly Muslim migrants currently being absorbed into Europe (according to the UN’s refugee agency [UNHCR], 70% of the nearly 450,000 immigrants that arrived by sea to Europe this year are men, compared to just 13% who are women and 18% children).

This is why comparisons to the Holocaust are invariably blanketed by emotional fluff – “wars that cannot be won by weapons can sometimes be won by the sheer power of acts of humanitarian generosity,” according to Sacks. But taking in millions of migrants will not end the war in Syria or anywhere else; by contrast, it will simply import the root causes – Islamic fundamentalism and tribalism – to the West. (A representative example is the Greek island of Kos, where thousands of migrants have caused utter chaos for local residents, with violent riots erupting between competing ethnic groups).

Moreover, it is wishful thinking that those pouring into Europe can be properly vetted. Consider figures released by Italian authorities (Servizio di Polizia Scientifica) which show that only two-thirds of the more than 120,000 migrants who entered the country so far this year have agreed to be identified (while EU rules stipulate that migrants apply for asylum in the countries in which they arrive, many are electing not to in hopes of moving on to other, more hospitable member states). This means that some 40,000 people effectively remain unaccounted for.

And that’s in only one country. The same dynamic is playing out in Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia and Hungary, from which tens of thousands of immigrants have crossed into Austria and then Germany.

It is no surprise that the influx into Germany – which temporarily broke EU law by waiving the requirement that migrants register in the country of their arrival – has already resulted in the arrest of an Islamic State (IS) terrorist, who happened to be in possession of boxes of fake Syrian passports. IS has alleged that it smuggled some 4,000 members into Europe along with the migrants. Overall, the masses flooding into Germany have overwhelmed the system, leading authorities to restore proper border control procedures. But one can only imagine how many people slipped through the cracks.

Another fully predictable outcome of the migrant influx is growth in support for the European far Right. This was already taking place in countries like France, with the rise of Marine Le-Pen’s National Front, as well as in countries like Greece and Hungary, where the Golden Dawn and Jobbik parties, respectively, have made political inroads.

In Germany, anti-immigration groups like PEGIDA have likewise gained a groundswell of public support.

And who always seems to get caught in the crossfire, if not deliberately targeted first? The Jews.

Just days before Sacks published his article encouraging more immigration to the UK, four Jewish males were attacked at a train station in Manchester, England, one teen sustaining a fractured skull. This is but one example of the many violent anti-Semitic attacks already occurring with alarming frequency throughout Europe, and taking in more people from MENA countries will only add to the crisis.

The remaining question is whether Jewish leaders will take ownership now, or feign surprise and outrage the next time a European Jew is severely beaten – or worse – by someone they advocated on behalf of.

The writer s a correspondent for i24news, an international network broadcasting out of Israel.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2015, 05:44 

puntar2.0 je napisao/la:

Meni su ovi momci jako zanimljivi, kaze jedan on ima prijatelje homoseksualce i prijatelje druge rase, i zbog toga se on bori kontra nacika, kojih u toj Svedskoj mozda ima 500-1000 ozbiljnih, to je onako moja procjena. Skinsa, jel. Neman tocne podatke, procjene stagod.

I sad, ovi autonomi, radikalni lijevicari odobravaju dolazak Arapa u njihovu zemlju.

Arapi jako vole ******** i crnce(pazi ironija).

Pa ubijte se glupani.

Da nema Svedska sada bi definitivno postali Hotspot. Kada bi prestala absorbirati ove primitivce vrlo lako da bi se poceli zadrzavati RH. Da se krivo ne shvati, Svedska ce treba probudiru ali tek kad ovi prestanu dolaziti u RH.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2015, 07:34 

[youtube]http://youtu.be/b4GLOUtZG-4[/youtube]

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2015, 09:36 

Trump - ako pobijedim sve arapske migrante vraćam nazad.

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2015, 13:39 

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 lis 2015, 15:21 

Islamisti migranti u Švedskoj.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: pakovic i 16 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: