Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258 ... 336  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 24 stu 2015, 06:45 

Lokacija: Folklorni srboćetnik, praktični muslimanski Bunjevac
BBC je napisao/la:
Nekad je lijepo imati Egipat za susjeda.

Citat:
Egyptian border forces have shot dead five Sudanese migrants trying to cross from Egypt’s turbulent North Sinai region into Israel, the military said in a statement.

“Law enforcement tasked with protecting the border spotted at dawn today a group of Africans trying to sneak though the international border in cooperation with criminal elements involved in illegal immigration,” the military said.

U Iranu isto pucaju na granici na izbeglice, taj deo rute je najteže proći.
I Bugarska je problematična jer ih Bugari (uključujući policiju) redovno biju i pljačkaju. Zato ljudi uglavnom idu rutu preko Grčke i Makedonije.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 stu 2015, 09:00 

Uvek kad imam vremena se vratim na 50. stranicu ovog topika i krenem da se smejem koliko smo imali drugacije misljenje,koliko smo...naivni bili.Koliko je i situacija i imigrantska ruta drugacija sad nego pre 6 meseci
A resenja i dalje nema,cak se i komplikuje iako svi znamo i gde je problem i kako ga resiti

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 stu 2015, 21:22 

With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

Citat:
French composer agreed that video is "full of lies": 1 day later 128 civilians were murdered by Islamists in Paris. Keep your homes , your family and loved ones safe if you live in Europe. I wish you all the best of luck for the future, we are facing harsh times.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

You are witnessing what will be shown to future generations as the reason for the fall of an Empire.

At current immigration levels and disappearing birth rates native Europeans are destined to become a minority in their own countries within decades. This is already the case for many of Europe's largest cities.

Europeans have effectively lost their right to exist as cultures and nations in their own homelands and are facing extinction.

Millions of young Muslim men leave behind their family, pay thousands to criminal traffickers to reach the land they have been promised by European politicians illegally.

Dubbed by the media as "refugees", they cross through 6-10 safe countries to reach wealthy nations like Germany or Sweden where they hope to receive a better life at the expense of the taxpayer.

Only a fraction of them are Syrian, as they enter unfiltered, without any documents and without any legitimate right to claim asylum. Women and children are rarely seen, except in the cherry-picked sob stories of the media.

Any indigenous resistance of Europeans who refuse to hand over the countries of their ancestors to often radical and criminal Muslim foreigners is labeled "hateful", "racist", even "Nazi".

The level of cultural, moral and political subversion with egalitarian and Marxist ideologies has reached levels the KGB would never have dreamed of. Equality and tolerance are lies that serve none but a few.

The Left, mainly orchestrated by Zionist interests, is destroying our countries from the inside. Patriotism, the most basic and fundamental trait of any nation that wants to survive, has become something to be ashamed of.

Feminism has destroyed family values and birth rates. Healthy nationalism has been replaced with a culture of guilt, self-hatred, apathy, degeneracy and pathological altruism. We are told to embrace "diversity", in reality this simply means instead of just being a global minority, Europeans are supposed to become a minority in their own countries as well. No civilized society can keep up with the birth rate of third world immigrants, especially when the main goal is integration rather than assimilation. Parallel societies breed poverty, crime and radicalism.

Multiculturalism has never, at any time in human history, worked anywhere. If you believe otherwise, you're delusional. In fact it's the primary reason for every major conflict.

The crimes committed by the EU against the European peoples are directly in violation of the 1948 UN genocide convention, Article II: (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Because of this injustice, far-right parties everywhere in Europe are gaining astonishing amounts of support, becoming the biggest parties in some countries.

Any European that does not rise up to defend his country from foreign invasion because he's too scared of words does not deserve it.

We are still at a point where you will not get imprisoned for your political opinion in most European countries, but this will change very soon. Do not be apathetic, do not be weak. Be someone that can be proud to call himself European.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 stu 2015, 00:36 

forced collective suicide,prisilno kolektivno samoubojstvo

zanimljivo,samo ja sumnjam da ce ljudi koji su odgovorni za islamizaciju i ovu invaziju uopce nastradat od nje,oni imaju vile sa neprobojnim staklima zidove od 3 metra oko kuce zastitare i sve a one orijentalne analfabete ce uvalit u getoe i te neke sirotinjske cetvrti di ce ispastat neki socijalni slucajevi vjerojatno najvise samohrane majke sa puno djece one su najranjivije a mentalitet jednog arapskog muskarca takva da ce on ciljat djecu i zene,a kad se islamizacija zavrsi ili negdje na putu prijedju i oni na islam ionako im je svejedno tim "politicarima" samo da obave sta im banksteri naloze hebe se njima sta se nekom nesvidja burka ili sto ce nekome silovat dijete na igralistu

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 stu 2015, 13:04 

Trebalo bi im uvaliti tu kvotu jer su lizali Merkel guzicu i prevarili obećanje dato višegradskoj skupini.

Citat:
Poland's new PM says the country will not accept an EU quota of 4,500 refugees in the wake of the Paris terror attacks

PUBLISHED: 10:10 GMT, 25 November 2015 | UPDATED: 10:43 GMT, 25 November 2015

Poland's new Prime Minister says her country will refuse to take in 4,500 refugees as part of an EU quota blaming the Paris terror attacks.
Beata Szydlo said her gov
ernment was not prepared to accept the quota system, saying the massacres in the French capital had 'changed the situation.'

Hundreds of thousands of people have reached Europe as Syrian refugees in recent months, including at least one using a passport found at the scene of one of the Paris attacks.

Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo, who says her country will refuse to take in 4,500 refugees in wake of Paris terror attacks. She spoke without the EU flag flying in the background

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 stu 2015, 16:50 

Juncker vjerni cuko Merkel i Merkel svoje guslaju. Uopće ne govore o izvoru problema. Srećom države ih ne hebu 2%, sve zatvaraju granice. Još par terorističkih napada i oni će prestati svoje guslati.

Please, please primite svoje kvote i primajte svoje kvote svake godine ponovo da Euro ne propadne. Jesu jadni i plitki u PM. Tako jeftine ucjene i šupljaci.

Citat:
Migrant crisis could destroy the euro, warns Juncker: Collapse of the Schengen zone means a single currency 'makes no sense', he admits

The single currency will be jeopardised if Europe's passport-free Schengen zone collapses, Jean-Claude Juncker has warned.
The 26-member zone has come under immense pressure as hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing war and poverty in the Middle East and Africa stream across the continent.

With Greece in particular struggling to contain the human tide, countries from Hungary in the south to Denmark in the north have put up temporary border controls to stem the flows, making passport-free travel harder than at any time in decades.
But the European Commission President said allowing the Schengen system to erode with member states reimposing border controls could have consequences for the euro.

'If the spirit of Schengen leaves our lands and our hearts, we will lose more than Schengen. A single currency makes no sense if Schengen falls.

'It is one of the keystones of European construction,' he said, addressing the European Parliament in Strasbourg.

'The Schengen system is partially comatose,' Juncker added. 'Those who believe in Europe and its values, in its principles and freedoms must try - and try they will - to reanimate the Schengen spirit.'

Juncker's statement was primarily political in its significance, since the Schengen zone, wich has 22 members from within the EU and four from outside it, is legally distinct from the 19-member euro zone.

However, his warning reflected growing concern at EU headquarters in Brussels that intra-EU tensions over the migrant crisis could herald a broader foundering of the post-World War Two war drive for European unity.

Earlier, German Chancellor Angela Merkel drew parallels between the difficulties faced by the Schengen and euro systems, saying quotas for distributing refugees around the EU were needed as part of 'political solutions' to preserve Schengen.

'A distribution of refugees according to economic strength and other conditions ... and the readiness for a permanent distribution mechanism ... will determine whether the Schengen area will hold in the long term,' she said.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 stu 2015, 19:45 

Poljaci već odavno primaju migrante iz Sirije, ali kršćane.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 stu 2015, 11:43 

Još jedna šamarčina ludoj Merkel. Možda najveća do sad.

Citat:
Europe CANNOT take any more migrants, says French PM... who has a veiled shot at Merkel by saying 'It was not France that said to come'
French PM Manuel Valls says Europe cannot take in any more refugees
He called for tighter external border controls to determine fate of the EU
Took veiled shot at Angela Merkel saying 'It wasn't France that said come'
But the German leader says she is sticking by her open doors migration policy
See more news on the migrant crisis at www.dailymail.co.uk/migrantcrisis
By JENNIFER NEWTON FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 13:50 GMT, 25 November 2015 | UPDATED: 21:47 GMT, 25 November 2015

Europe is stretched to it limits and cannot take in any more migrants, according to the French Prime Minister.
And in a veiled shot at German leader Angela Merkel, who said refugees were welcome in Europe, Manuel Valls said that it wasn't France that 'told them to come'.

Europe is grappling with its worst refugee crisis since the Second World War with almost one million refugees expected to arrive by the end of the year.

But in an interview with German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung, Mr Valls said: 'We cannot accomodate any more refugees in Europe, that's not possible', adding that tighter external border controls would determine the fate of the EU.

'If we don't do that, the people will say "enough is enough", Valls warned.

The comments were published only hours before German Chancellor Angela Merkel was scheduled to meet French President Francois Hollande in Paris.

Merkel was initially celebrated at home and abroad for her welcoming approach to the refugees, many of whom are fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

But as the flow has continued the chancellor has come under increasing criticism.

Some conservatives say Merkel's decision to open up Germany's borders to Syrian refugees in September has spurred more migrants to come.

The refugee debate has become more politically charged after the deadly attacks in Paris that stoked fears ISIS militants could exploit the migrant crisis to send extremists to Europe.

Mr Valls avoided criticising Merkel directly for having suspended European asylum rules to allow in Syrian refugees stranded in Hungary but said France was taken by surprise by the German leader's decision.

He added: 'Germany has made an honourable choice there.
'But it was not France that said: Come!'

But despite the criticism, Mrs Merkel told Germany's lower house today that she would be standing by her open doors policy.
In a nod to critics in her conservative party, especially in Bavaria, where most of the migrants enter Germany, she said that migrants who do not need protection must be sent home.

'But simply sealing ourselves off will not solve the problem,' she said.

Merkel repeated her 'we will cope' mantra and reiterated her argument that Europe must tackle the causes of the crisis by working for peace in Syria and engaging Turkey as a partner in the refugee crisis.

She countered politicians in some countries who have warned that the refugee crisis has exposed problems in Europe's Schengen passport-free area, saying that states must develop it further by agreeing on migrant quotas.

'A distribution of refugees according to economic strength and other conditions ... and the readiness for a permanent distribution mechanism ... will determine whether the Schengen area will hold in the long term,' she said.

Meanwhile new Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo said her government was not prepared to accept 4,500 new refugees, saying the Paris terror attacks had 'changed the situation.'

Mrs Szydlo said: 'After Paris, the situation has changed.

'We will be proposing to sit down at a table and think over, whether the solutions which have been proposed are good.
'In our view, we are not prepared to accept those quotas of refugees.'

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 stu 2015, 13:17 

Holandjani organizovali dobrodoslicu:
slika
slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 stu 2015, 14:32 

bezimeni12 je napisao/la:
slika

Bolje dobrodošlice nisam vidio. :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 stu 2015, 20:01 

Citat:
Migrants try to break through Greece-Macedonia border

REPORTfrom Agence France-Presse Published on 26 Nov 2015

Idomeni, Greece | AFP | Thursday 11/26/2015 - 15:45 GMT

Over 200 migrants on Thursday tried to break through barbed wire fences on Greece's border with Macedonia, throwing stones at police, AFP reporters said.

At least five of the migrants managed to get across in the assault as the crowd shouted "Open the border" to the Macedonia police ranged across them.

All five were returned to the Greek side by Macedonian police.

Since last week, Macedonia has restricted passage to northern Europe to only Syrians, Iraqis and Afghans who are considered war refugees. All other nationalities are deemed economic migrants and told to turn back.

Some 800 people are stuck on the border, mostly Iranians, Moroccans, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis.

They have spent days at Idomeni sleeping on the ground, with humanitarian organisations struggling to provide basic sanitation and shelter.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 02:38 

Citat:
Grčka protiv zatvaranja granica za izbeglice uprkos infiltriranju džihadista

Grčke vlasti saopštile su večeras da infiltriranje džihadista među izbeglice ne bi trebalo da bude opravdanje za zatvaranje granica.

slika

"Problem treba da se reši u ratnim zonama, ono što uzrokuje odlazak ljudi", rekao je zamenik grčkog ministra unutrašnjih poslova Nikos Toskas u izjavi Frans presu.

Najmanje dva bombaša samoubica teroristiških napada u Parizu 13. novembra ušla su kao izbeglice u Evropsku uniju (EU) preko Grčke.

"Grčka je protiv dizanja ograda i zatvaranja granica", rekao je Toskas i dodao da ne treba stavljati "etiketu terorizma" svim izbeglicama.

http://www.blic.rs/Vesti/Svet/609831/Gr ... dzihadista

Koje dileje :ucelo :smajl049

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 12:19 

Evo do ove male pauze kad je u Slav. Brodu bilo samo 5 ljudi kroz Hrvatsku prošlo 444 000, taman kad se pomislilo da će stati priljev do proljeća zbog vremenskih neprilika evo čitam u Grču opet pristiglo 4 000.

Luda baba opet u akciji.
Merkel: Ako ne želite primati izbjeglice, sami ćete Turskoj platiti tri milijarde eura.
Turskoj je obećano 3 milijarde eura, to ćemo izdvojiti iz blagajne EU pa će manje ostati za zemlje istočne Europe, poručila je Merkel

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 12:22 

Francuzi pravi mekušci. Da vojska ne zna uletjeti i pozatvarati ta ***. I opet taj vječiti PC problem, misle ako ignoriraju stvar da će biti bolje a bude sve gore i gore.

Stavi link ispravno:

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 12:28 

Merkel uskoro leti, samo je pitanje dana. Mislim bar.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 12:42 

Ne izbacuju je jer od WWII imaju tu prešutnu politiku "ne talasaj" i ne pravi političke krize u državi. Svijet nas naciste gleda stalno, moramo paziti na svaki korak. Odrazit će se na prodaju Audija, Mercedsesa i BMW-a.

Mislim konkretno na raspad koalicije i vlade, ne znam koliko im lako Merkel izbaciti sa vrha stranke.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 stu 2015, 15:56 

Citat:

Hans-Georg Maasen, a federal police chief, has said that jihadists from Iraq and Syria are exploiting the migrant crisis, and Europe’s open borders to infiltrate and plot ‘combat missions’.
Maasen told reporters that police in Germany are tracking up to 8,000 ‘combat-hardened professional’ Islamic extremists in Germany alone, adding that his department receives multiple ‘fairly concrete tips’ of planned terrorist activity every week now.
The claims dovetail with news that German special forces have arrested two men in a Berlin raid accused of plotting “a significant criminal act against state security.”
The men were arrested as police swooped upon an Islamic cultural center, in the Britz section of Berlin.

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 stu 2015, 16:22 

Lokacija: Folklorni srboćetnik, praktični muslimanski Bunjevac
Tema o kojoj se cuti.

Evidence Mounts That Bulgarian Police Abuse Refugees

http://www.voanews.com/content/evidence ... 57026.html

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 stu 2015, 20:16 

agramgold je napisao/la:
EU direktive anarho-kapitalizma nameću lokalnim vladama...

Ako ne znaš što je to, zašto spominješ anarho-kapitalizam?

Previše se uzbuđujete oko migranata. Nek' napune Njemačku, što se to nas tiče?

Situacija je idealna jer otvara vrata Hrvatskoj da sa svojim sigurnosnim aparatom uđe u BiH i to predstavi Europi kao dobročinstvo, da skroji protektorat po svojoj mjeri, koristeći pritom i resurse drugih srednjoeuropskih država koje su zainteresirane za suradnju na tom polju (Mađarska, Češka, Slovačka, Poljska, Litva, Slovenija) kao dodatni alibi.

Zatvaranje migracije kroz Hrvatsku moguće je jedino kontrolom granica BiH, koja ionako nije država već protektorat, a tu je i borba protiv terorizma koji je uzeo maha. Sve je na dohvat ruke, kada bi Pereci htjeli i umjeli.

Mises

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 pro 2015, 13:37 

KRAJ IZBJEGLIČKOG VALA?
Dan nakon što je EU Turskoj obećala milijarde, Erdoganova policija počela hapsiti migrante.

Svi migranti poslani su u centar za repatrijaciju, iz kojeg bi neki mogli biti deportirani

ANKARA - Turska policija danas je na sjeverozapadu Turske uhitila oko 1300 tražitelja azila i migranata koji su se spremali prijeći granicu u Grčku, javljaju turski državni mediji.

Oko 750 migranata zaustavljeno u raciji prije zore u gradu Ayvaciku, glavnoj prijevoznoj točci za put na grčki otok Lezbos. Do podneva, policija je uhitila još 550 ljudi, od kojih su se neki pokušali sakriti u maslinicima, piše agencija Anadolij

Vrh

PostPostano: 01 pro 2015, 17:33 

protein je napisao/la:
agramgold je napisao/la:
EU direktive anarho-kapitalizma nameću lokalnim vladama...

Ako ne znaš što je to, zašto spominješ anarho-kapitalizam?

Previše se uzbuđujete oko migranata. Nek' napune Njemačku, što se to nas tiče?

Situacija je idealna jer otvara vrata Hrvatskoj da sa svojim sigurnosnim aparatom uđe u BiH i to predstavi Europi kao dobročinstvo, da skroji protektorat po svojoj mjeri, koristeći pritom i resurse drugih srednjoeuropskih država koje su zainteresirane za suradnju na tom polju (Mađarska, Češka, Slovačka, Poljska, Litva, Slovenija) kao dodatni alibi.

Zatvaranje migracije kroz Hrvatsku moguće je jedino kontrolom granica BiH, koja ionako nije država već protektorat, a tu je i borba protiv terorizma koji je uzeo maha. Sve je na dohvat ruke, kada bi Pereci htjeli i umjeli.

tako se to i radi,sad murika je poslala bidena koji je interesantan jer je katolik i sastaje se uvjek sa biskupima i papom a papa je nedavno isao skupljat informacije u sarajevo,sudjenje sestorici je produzeno iz ko zna kojeg razloga mogu nas napravit najgorima a mogu nam odvezat ruke,nesta se dogadja oko BIH mozda nam murikanci uvale a mozda nam i pomognu u svakom slucaju spijune treba imat

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 pro 2015, 01:15 

Ministar pravosuđa Finske kaže da su migranti sigurnosni rizik u Finskoj. Policija trenutno istražuje 10 silovanja napravljenih od migranata zadnjih par tjedana.
Ljut na međunarodne zakone koji državama ne dozvoljavaju da se silovatelji protjeraju u svoje zemlje.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 pro 2015, 02:10 

Šta misliti? Početkom godine, Orban je bio predmet zgražavanja i čuđenja čitave Evrope, a onda se sve odigralo baš onako kako je on predvideo.

Citat:
Orban: EU i Turska potpisale tajni sporazum o izbeglicama

Evropska unija i turski lideri možda će, tokom nedelje, objaviti tajni sporazum koji predviđa da se iz Turske u EU preseli između 400.000 i 500.000 sirijskih izbeglica, rekao je premijer Mađarske Viktor Orban.

Viktor Orban je dodao da ukoliko je postignut tajni sporazum da EU prihvati te izbeglice, to bi izvršilo ogroman pritisak na Mađarsku i druge zemlje Višegradske grupe.

"Ne samo da žele da dovedu te ljude u Evropu već žele i da ih odmah preraspodele među državama članicama i da to ima obavezujuću snagu", rekao je Orban. On je istakao da Mađarska to neće prihvatiti, prenosi MTI.

Orban je dodao da je sporazum već pomenut na nedavnom samitu EU na Malti, ali se tada od njega odustalo i on nije uključen u sporazume između EU i Turske potpisane tokom vikenda u Briselu jer njegovi zagovornici nisu mogli da obezbede neophodnu podršku, preneo je Rojters.

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/11/Region/2124996/Orban%3A+EU+i+Turska+potpisale+tajni+sporazum+o+izbeglicama.html

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 pro 2015, 02:16 

Ako u tome ima istine onda nije Merkel odgovorna već EU vlasti. Ona sama nema takve ovlasti. Ostaje da vidimo, ne znam kako to može proći uopće.

Vrh

PostPostano: 03 pro 2015, 03:48 

I meni zvuči neverovatno. Mada, s druge strane, Turci ne znaju gde će od izbeglica a pitanje je i koliko će potrajati one tri milijarde što su dobili. Prema onome što znamo od nedelje uveče, jasno je da je Evropa dobila mnogo više nego Turska. Turcima je nadoknađen deo onoga što su već dali za izbeglice iz svog džepa, a jedini dobitak im je sitan politički ustupak od Brisela. Treba mnogo više da bi se zaustavili migranti i zadovoljili Turci. Ostaje da vidimo, u pravu si.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: daramo i 15 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: