Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 336  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Imigranti pred našim vratima
PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 17:12 

granica je napisao/la:
Nacisti i preplaseni prognanici...

Policija istrazuje.

Ova baba sa maramom ih je prvo isprovocirala jer je pljunula u busu. Lijepo se vidi na 6 sekundi videa.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 17:16 

Vidi se da je muslimanka je se ponaša tipično ko majmun. Tu pljuje u busu misleći da je još uvijek u svojoj arapskoj/bošnjačkoj pripizdini.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 19:10 

Mađari izlaze na referendum da se izjasne o EU kvotama za migrante.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 19:16 

Citat:
Asylum Seeker Raped Young Migrant Shelter Employee After He Received Anti-Rape Training

during the UEFA Europa League round of 32 first leg match between Anderlecht and Olympiakos FC at Constant Vanden Stock Stadium on February 18, 2016 in Brussels, Belgium.Getty
by OLIVER JJ LANE24 Feb 2016650

A 16 year old Afghan male claiming asylum in Belgium has been stripped of his asylum seeker status by the government after he raped an employee at a Red Cross shelter in Menen, West Flanders.

Although the identity or age of the victim has not been revealed by Belgian police, she has been described as “young service staff” of a catering firm contracted to provide food to the migrants at the Menen Red Cross shelter. Flemish Television (VTM) reports the rape took place in the cellar of the centre for young migrants on Wednesday 10th of Feburary, where the woman had gone to fetch supplies.

The girl has filed a complaint for prior verbal assault, and for rape. Because the migrant man is only 16 years old, he will be tried in a Belgian juvenile court, where if found guilty he would receive a significantly shorter sentence and be imprisoned in more comfortable conditions.

A short spell in prison is not the only consequence for the perpetrator if found guilty, though, as the Belgian Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration has made a robust response to the accusations and has vowed to deport rapists. He told Belgian television a new law passed last summer could be used in this case, as where “serious offences are committed against the public order, and rape is clearly an example, then no [refugee] status will be given to the individual concerned.

“He will not be recognised and will not receive residence on Belgian territory. One consequence will be his deportation to Afghanistan, where he came from.”

The attack came very shortly after the young man had received training on how to treat women with respect, in line with Western cultural norms. The programme of lessons for migrants, given in a bid to reduce the number of rapes visited upon native hosts by recent migrants, was first instituted in Belgium after the migrant sex attacks in Germany on New Year’s Eve, reports Belgium’s De Standaard.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 19:31 

Austrijanci pozvali sve delegate iz "balkanske rute" u Beč na razgovore o suradnji a izostavili Grke. Grci popizdili. Mislim da im došlo iz guzice u glavu sa kako opasnim stvarima su se zahebavali i ucjenjivali EU.

Čini mi se da su Austrijanci uspjeli stvari pokrenuti sa mrtve točke. I ispred sebe i iza svojih leđa, na ovaj ili onaj način.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 19:57 

Kratak pregled zadnjih par dana:

- U Švedskoj dvije policijske stanice privremeno zatvorene. U jednoj ostavili 2 ručne bombe na recepciji, u drugoj dinamit.
- U Njemačkoj migrant nožem napao 3 policajca.
- U Švedskoj demolirali urede kampa. Napadali nožem osoblje koje tu radi.
- U Njemačkoj aktivisti za njih napravili "Integration party". Jedan migrant drugu dvojicu zbo nožem.
- U Njemačkoj jak napad migranata na druge migrante. Pronašli im zalihe baseball palica blizu pored kampa.
- Austrija, migrant silovao ženu u Innsbruck-u.
- UK, migranti grupno silovali ženu.
- Itd....itd...itd....

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 19:59 

BBC je napisao/la:

- U Švedskoj dvije policijske stanice privremeno zatvorene. U jednoj ostavili 2 ručne bombe na recepciji, u drugoj dinamit.
- U Njemačkoj aktivisti za njih napravili "Integration party". Jedan migrant drugu dvojicu zbo nožem.
- U Njemačkoj jak napad migranata na druge migrante. Pronašli im zalihe baseball palica blizu pored kampa.
- Itd....itd...itd....

Islam na djelu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:06 

Nisu odmah dobili svoje stanove. Moraju dijeliti sobu sa još 10-50 ljudi. Bar većina njih. A kako novi pristižu bit će im sve gore. Dobro je to, nek se Europa dobro upozna sa islamom. Dosta su fantazirali o nekim stvarima.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:11 

Ti im daj svoj stan, jer ih nema slobodnih. Možeš i sestru, bit će ti zahvalni na toj gesti.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:12 

Pa kretenu retardirani. Dobili su stanove od poreznih obveznika za besplatno, trebali bi barem neku jebenu zahvalnost pokazati.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:13 

Izleti se tip, musliman je ipak. Teško im se kontrolirati. Nezahvalno je to uvijek, što god da im pomogneš. I uvijek će te mrziti jer nisi musliman..

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:15 

BBC je napisao/la:

- Itd....itd...itd....

Da se vratimo na temu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:23 

Ta sodomija kod muslimana stvarno previše raširena. Kad čitav život ne vide cm ženske kože. Frustracije su ogromne, pa daj šta daš.
Drugi fenomen je da je uz ovakva nedjela skoro obavezno brutalno premlaćivanje žrtve.

Citat:
Four migrants have been charged with rape in Norway after assaulting their 19-year-old friend, whom they knew before arriving in Europe, local media report. The video of the crime made by the assailants has become key evidence in the case.
The incident took place at the Oslofjord Convention Center in Vestfold on December 4, 2015, according to the NRK media outlet.

The four men – three in their 20s and one in his 40s – raped and beat up their 19-year-old friend, who was then taken to hospital in serious condition.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 20:29 

http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/sve-veci-bro ... anici.html

Хроника
Све већи број миграната на македонско-српској граници, а на Батровцима колапс
PDF Штампа Ел. пошта
среда, 24. фебруар 2016.
Миграната је све више на граници Македоније и Србије, а проблема због њих има и на граничном прелазу Батровци.

http://www.nspm.rs/hronika/beograd-kod- ... anice.html

Dve tuce i ubadanje u Bgd. Oko zwl. i autobuske u centru. Novi Arapski geto.

Film o propasti imperije duge 1.123 g. Vizantijska lekcija https://youtu.be/_fLuI92iHR4

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:10 

Citat:
EUROPE'S NEW NORMAL? MUSLIM MIGRANTS FILM RAPE OF MALE TEEN

'We are in possession of a video of the assaults'

Published: 2 days ago

DOUGLAS ERNST About | Email | Archive

A 19-year-old migrant was gang-raped at a welcome center in Norway in December.
Norway is dealing with yet another gruesome rape perpetrated by newly arriving Muslim migrants.

Authorities have charged four migrants in connection with the gang-rape of a 19-year-old male at a reception center in the city of Vestfold. The incident, which was filmed in December, included three men in their 20s and one in his 40s.

Meanwhile, police are still looking for leads in connection with January’s rape of a 3-year-old migrant in the city of Stavanger.

Petition Congress to ‘halt Muslim immigration now’

Vestfold’s suspects face charges ranging from rape, complicity to rape and cause grievous bodily harm, or complicity to grievous bodily harm.

“We are in possession of a video of the assaults, which the accused have filmed themselves,” Police attorney Lise Dalhaug said Monday, the Express reported. The incident took place at the Oslofjord Convention Center at Brunstad in Vestfold in late December.

Three of the suspects have applied for asylum in Norway. The fourth suspect, arrested last Friday in Stockholm, is a legal resident of Sweden.

“My client has explained to police that he was present at a incident that is under investigation, but he does not acknowledge guilt of the charge against him,” Morten Andreassen, the Swedish suspect’s lawyer, said Monday.

Police say the victim knew all four suspects prior to arriving in Norway. They allege the rapes were masterminded by the 40-year-old suspect from Sweden.

Refugee rapists from the Middle East and North Africa first made global headlines after a wave of sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve. More than 100 attacks took place across Germany in city’s like Bielefeld, Duesseldorf, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Other European and Scandinavia nations to experience migrant sex-crimes at that time included:

Austria: Police allegedly tried to cover up evidence of sex attacks in Vienna.
Finland: Police told Agence-France Presse there was “widespread sexual harassment” at a New Year’s Eve event where 1,000 asylum seekers congregated.
France: Two Afghan migrants were arrested in connection with an attempted rape on a passenger train in Paris.
Sweden: At least nine women were groped by gangs of migrants in Kalmar.
Switzerland: Six women said they were sexually harassed at a New Year’s Eve event in Zurich.
“The idea of multicultural Europe has failed,” Robert Fico, the prime minister of Slovakia, said on Jan. 8, the Telegraph reported. “The migrants cannot be integrated; it’s simply impossible.”

Belgian officials found themselves dealing with a similar gang-rape scene case in early February. Officials investigating a 14-year-old boy found footage of a girl being sexually assaulted on his cell phone.

Two Belgians and five are Iraqi immigrants were arrested Feb. 3 in connection with the attack, which was filmed in Ostend last November.

“She has nothing to complain about. Women must obey men,” one of the migrants told investigators, Breitbart London reported Feb. 5.

The victim, a 17-year-old Belgian girl, was allegedly plied with alcohol and raped while she was unconscious.

“Rapists won’t be given asylum. They will be sent back to Iraq if they are found guilty,” Secretary of State for Asylum and Migration Theo Francken told reporters after the story went viral.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:18 

Čisto za info, da se ne kačite za plačljive TV reportaže.

Citat:
Greek Orthodox Bishop Nisyros Nathaniel of the Island of Kos revealed this past weekend on Greek radio that foreign reporters are paying Muslims “refugees” 20 Euros each to play drowning victims in order to stir up more sympathy for the “refugee” cause.

Citat:
Bishop Nathanael said that, “I witnessed with my own eyes foreign television reporters paying people (refugees) 20 euros to play victims of drowning.”

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:22 

Životinje su za ove plemenita stvorenja. Europa nije vidjela ovakvih divljaka i primitivaca zadnjih 10 stoljeća.

Citat:
Multiculturalism in Europe: 17 year old Finnish girl, kidnapped, raped and burned alive by her new boyfriend, Afghan asylum-seeker.
17 year old Jonna briefly dated Azimin for a month and after she asked to brake up with him, Azimin kidnapped her. Azimi told the court that Jonna had committed suicide by burning herself alive.

But the truth far far from his words. Azimi kidnapped, raped and burned alive his ex lover in revenge for leaving him.

Azimi will spend 12 years in finish jail.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:26 

KAko nije? sta bi u prvom i drugom svjetskom ratu? sta bi kod nas prije dvadesetak godina?

zasto lazes tako ocigledno?

i kako ti ne dosadi?

i kakve veze to ima s multiculturalism in europe? uzimas tekstove s ekstremnih nacistickih sajtova koji per definitione traze razloge i pseudodokaze za pogubnost jednog multikulturalnog, gradjanskog drustva, i meces ovdje ko da si mahnit

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:42 

Mislim da tebi odavno neka tajna služba sve komunikacije snima. I to ne samo jedna. Previše to očito radiš.

Pazi retarda muslimanskog, poredi paljenje jadne cure dok je još živa i ratne situacije. Sve da bi obranio ove majmune.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:44 

Ne, opet lazes. Taj varvarski akt je dostojan prezira i gadjenja. O tome se uopste ne radi. Vec o poruci koju ti pokusavas upakovati u takve vijesti a radis to uz pomoc ekstremnih portala nestavljajuci - razumljivo - ni link. Zasto? Stid te pokazati vlastita "sredstva informisanja"?

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:47 

BBC je napisao/la:
Životinje su za ove plemenita stvorenja. Europa nije vidjela ovakvih divljaka i primitivaca zadnjih 10 stoljeća.

Citat:
Multiculturalism in Europe: 17 year old Finnish girl, kidnapped, raped and burned alive by her new boyfriend, Afghan asylum-seeker.
17 year old Jonna briefly dated Azimin for a month and after she asked to brake up with him, Azimin kidnapped her. Azimi told the court that Jonna had committed suicide by burning herself alive.

But the truth far far from his words. Azimi kidnapped, raped and burned alive his ex lover in revenge for leaving him.

Azimi will spend 12 years in finish jail.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:50 

Za njega je cura kriva jer je nevjernica dok ovi cigani po defaultu jadni jer su njegova subraća po vjeri.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 21:59 

Dok se on zahebavao za bošnjačke vjerske i nacionalne interese tražiti "ustaše", "četnike", "naciste", i "fašiste" na sve strane, Europljani mu duboko zamrzili islam i muslimane. Karma je kurva stvarno.
Danas bi 9 od 10 Europljana htjelo Srbina i Hrvata za susjeda, ali ne bi muslimana.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 22:33 

Mozete vi pisati svakakve gluposti misleci da me time podjebavate ali u biti samo dokazujete koliko krhko je svo to sranje na kojem vam bazira cjelokupna ideologija, ma sta ideologija - karakter. Kao sto mozete uzimati izmisljene ili stvarno pocinjene kriminalne radnje pojedinaca i po sistemu kolektivne odgovornosti prisivati cjelokupnoj izbjeglickoj populaciji (pri cemu cesto koristite i nedjela pojedinaca koji cak ni nisu izbjeglice). Pa to se ne radi ni u slucaju ratnih zlocina!

Zamislite da neko hrvatske zlocince iz Ahmica koristi kao prototipove cjelokupnog hrvatskog naroda implicirajuci time da su svi Hrvati krvolocni manijaci. Pa to bi bilo smijesno. Jos smijesnije je ovo sta vi radite jer su se zlocinci iz Ahmica - ako nista - barem borili pod jednom odredjenom zastavom, grbom, nebitno, dok pojedinci, svakorazni olos kojeg uzimate kao primjere zeleci time podsticati hajku protiv prognanika, djeluju potpuno na svoju ruku.

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 vel 2016, 22:35 

A cemu vodi ta vrsta hajke pokazao sam na primjeru onog zaustavljenog busa. (Sto je i manji incident jer se pale izbjeglicki domovi i prebijaju ljudi na ulici)

Radite te stvari svjesno.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8393 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286 ... 336  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00 [LJV]

Trenutno korisnika/ca: goran2hr i 16 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: