Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 19 ožu 2024, 05:24.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8156 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 327  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: USA - zbirna tema
PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:02 

Mittens odabrao kandidata za VP. "Lepi" Paul Ryan, katolik i fiskalni konzervativac. Mozak i ideolog desnog krila, autor uradka "The path to American prosperity".

slika

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:17 

Inače, Obama je napravio strašan gaf tijekom jednog nedavnog predizbornog govora. Želio je poručiti da i uspješni vlasnici firmi nisu firmu podigli sami, nego su koristili i državne resurse (radnike koji su znanje stekli u državnim školama, državne ceste, policajce za red i mir, pa i internet koji je proizvod DARPE), no uspio je samo nezgrapno reći:

Citat:
There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there. (Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

Nije dugo trebalo da se pretvori u foru:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-didnt-build-that

slika

slika

slika

:D

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:44 

Ministry of Sound je napisao/la:
Mittens odabrao kandidata za VP. "Lepi" Paul Ryan, katolik i fiskalni konzervativac. Mozak i ideolog desnog krila, autor uradka "The path to American prosperity".

slika

slika

Vrlo dobro, drago mi je da je njega odabrao.
Nadam se da će pobijediti, ja glasam u Kaliforniji, mada će vjerojatno opet ona otići Demokratima .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:48 

Ja sam se nadao da će odabrati Condi Rice.

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:56 

Ja sam se nadao da će odabrati Condi Rice.

Jok, to bi bio promašaj totalni. Gore od Sare po mom mišljenju.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 11:58 

Ne može biti gori od Sare, ali razumijem zašto je odabrao ovog Ryana. To je prvenstveno pokušaj da ojača potporu unutar svoje stranke i teabaggera, što meni znači da je odlučio da su izbori već izgubljeni, i da pokušava napraviti respektabilan rezultat konsolidacijom GOP.

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 12:02 

Ne može biti gori od Sare, ali razumijem zašto je odabrao ovog Ryana. To je prvenstveno pokušaj da ojača potporu unutar svoje stranke i teabaggera, što meni znači da je odlučio da su izbori već izgubljeni, i da pokušava napraviti respektabilan rezultat konsolidacijom GOP.

Lako moguće, ali sve ankete pokazuju da će izbori biti izuzetno neizvjesni. Naime Obama ima samo 3% podrške više sa tendencijom pada.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 12:10 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

Lako moguće, ali sve ankete pokazuju da će izbori biti izuzetno neizvjesni. Naime Obama ima samo 3% podrške više sa tendencijom pada.

3% razlike (u ovom trenutku) za trenutnog predsjednika bi trebalo biti dovoljno za pobjedu, pogotovo kada se zahuktaju napadi na Ryana.

Weight of money je meni dovoljno.

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 12:14 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:

3% razlike (u ovom trenutku) za trenutnog predsjednika bi trebalo biti dovoljno za pobjedu, pogotovo kada se zahuktaju napadi na Ryana.

Weight of money je meni dovoljno.

slika

Dobro, kako god bilo Mitt je skupio više love od Obame, a to je u SADu obično ono što je presudno.
Još kada bi se Bush udostojio malo povući svoje vezice u FOX televiziji :zubati .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 13 kol 2012, 18:41 

Ako ste gledali Anchormana shvatit ćete. A i ako niste, vjerojatno ćete shvatit :sega .

slika

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 13:39 

Ove godine će Florida čini se biti ključna država, New York Times ima dobar članak i dobre "Polls&Oppinions section" pa preporučam koga više interesira neka poprati malo to :
Citat:
Polls Underline Stubborn Splits in 3 Key States

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/08/us/politics/polls-see-sharp-divide-in-3-swing-states.html?ref=newyorktimespollwatch

Citat:
For all of the Democratic attacks painting Mitt Romney as an out-of-touch elitist who will help the rich at the expense of the middle class, he is maintaining the traditional — and sizable — Republican advantage among a politically vital constituency, white working-class voters in the states most likely to decide the presidential election. And despite Republican efforts to use the weak economy to drive a wedge between President Obama and women on Election Day, the president is holding on to their crucial support in most battleground states.

Those findings, contained in the latest batch of Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News swing state polls, highlight the stubborn divisions of this year’s presidential race among two of the most important voting groups in the most hotly contested states.

But they also help explain the intense efforts of the two campaigns to alter the balance in both groups, which together will go a long way toward determining the outcome.

Mr. Obama’s goal is to keep Mr. Romney from running up huge margins among white working-class voters — defined as those without college degrees and with household incomes of $30,000 to $100,000 — who could give him the edge.

New results from surveys over the past week in Colorado, Virginia and Wisconsin, combined with surveys last week in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, show that Mr. Romney so far appears to be holding his own with that group, but running no stronger than Senator John McCain did four years ago.

Similarly, Mr. Romney is trying to peel off as many female voters as possible from Mr. Obama’s electoral coalition, hoping to offset the president’s advantages among single and nonwhite women by appealing to married and white women with a message about economic security and pocketbook issues.

But while the poll suggests that Mr. Romney is making inroads among women in Colorado, where he is also showing strength against Mr. Obama by several other measures, support for Mr. Obama among women has otherwise held up in the battleground states. As a result, Mr. Obama has so far been able to stave off bigger losses in the most hotly contested states, in particular among independents, who are divided in Colorado and Wisconsin and supporting Mr. Romney in Virginia, and white men, who are supporting Mr. Romney by double digits over the president in all three states.

Far more than national polls, which can track the mood of the electorate only as a whole, the results in the state-by-state polls provide a detailed snapshot of the race where it matters most, in geography and demography. They also help explain why both the Obama and Romney campaigns are focusing so much of their time and money on messages intended to resonate with such specific groups in such specific places.

The latest polls underscore just how tight the race continues to be, with the candidates running closely in Virginia and Colorado and Mr. Obama leading in Wisconsin, though not by his double-digit margin of victory in 2008. Mr. Obama won all three states in 2008.

Mr. Obama is struggling because of the economy and facing new challenges in Colorado, where his support among white men has fallen considerably from where it was in exit polls there in 2008.

But Mr. Romney is also struggling to connect with middle-class voters. And about half of voters in each of the three states said presidential candidates should release several years of tax returns. (Mr. Romney has so far declined to release more than two years of returns amid calls by Democrats and even Republicans for more.)

Combined with the surveys last week in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, the new state polls paint a portrait of an electorate that has largely made up its mind but sees both candidates as having vulnerabilities — giving each side opportunities to exploit.

In all three states, more voters said that Mr. Obama’s policies would hurt their personal finances if he were elected to a second term than said they would help.
Mr. Romney is running ads in Virginia and Colorado featuring the owner of a metal fabricating business who asserts Mr. Obama is undermining him; the campaign has named his coming bus tour “The Romney Plan for a Stronger Middle Class.” Intent on holding support among women, Mr. Obama is showing commercials calling Mr. Romney both “out of touch” on women’s health and a threat to abortion rights; on Monday, Mr. Obama called Mr. Romney “Romney Hood,” saying his tax plans would take from the middle class to give to the rich.

Still, in Wisconsin, Mr. Romney led Mr. Obama by 14 percentage points among white voters who did not graduate from college and have household incomes of $30,000 to $100,000; he led by 15 percentage points among these voters in Colorado and by 31 percentage points in Virginia.

But more voters over all in the three states said Mr. Obama cares about their needs and problems than said the same about Mr. Romney.

“Romney seems to be in touch only with the ultra-wealthy,” said Deb Bracken, of Broomfield, Colo., a registered nurse who identified herself in a follow-up interview as an independent voter. “And at least Obama has a clue about women’s issues.”

Mr. Obama led among women by 8 points in Colorado, by 14 points in Virginia and by 23 points in Wisconsin. But nearly 4 in 10 voters in each state said the national economy was getting worse.

“There are a lot of things that Obama did that I don’t agree with, like the bailouts,” said Kelly Blankenship, 27, a logger from Dublin, Va., who said he was an independent voter. “My job is another reason I don’t care for him. The timber company I work for lost a lot of jobs because of the green initiative.”

Even as Mr. Obama lagged among men like Mr. Blankenship in Virginia, the Quinnipiac/Times/CBS News poll found a four-point edge for him in the state. That was within the poll’s margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points on each candidate.

Mr. Romney holds a five-point advantage in Colorado, also within the poll’s margin of sampling error. Mr. Obama’s lead in Wisconsin of 6 percentage points was statistically significant, though he won the state by roughly 14 percentage points in 2008.

In all three states — as well as in Pennsylvania and Ohio in last week’s Quinnipiac/Times/CBS News polls — women said Mr. Obama would do a better job than Mr. Romney would on health care. White working-class voters in all six states surveyed in the last two sets of polls said they believed Mr. Romney would do a better job on the economy.

“Romney has experience in running a big business, and the country is definitely a big business,” said Scott Coble of Denver, a machine operator in a steel supply company and an independent.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 13:40 

Nevjerojatno kako dobri i opširni članci, kada vidim i najbolje i "najobjektivnije" hrvatske novine (na razini države) tj. večernji, dođe mi plakati.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 16:10 

slika

slika

:D

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:
Nevjerojatno kako dobri i opširni članci, kada vidim i najbolje i "najobjektivnije" hrvatske novine (na razini države) tj. večernji, dođe mi plakati.

51% Expect Most Reporters To Help Obama; 9% Predict Most Will Help Romney

Most voters think President Obama has gotten better treatment from the media than Mitt Romney has, and they expect that biased coverage to continue. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Obama has received the best treatment from the media so far. Just 18% think his Republican challenger has been treated better. Twenty-three percent (23%) aren’t sure.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... elp_romney

Inače možda najobjektivnija agencija za istraživanje javnog mijenja u Americi. Sve ostale pušu liberalno pa ih se optužuje da idu na ruku konzervativcima, a zapravo imaju najbolje prognoze. Recimo kad su bili izbori za senat u Massachusetssu i kad su svi izještavali da je to sigurno za demokrate i da vode 20% razlike oni su izvještavali o izjednačanom rezultatu. Na kraju je republikanac Brown dobio 5 razlike i nakon 40 godina prvi republikanac iz plavog liberalnog demokratskog Mass. Koliko sam ih pratio vrlo dobro prognoziraju dijelom zbog toga što rade automatski anketu sa snimljenim pitanjima pa se ljudi opuste i kažu istinu.

Inače republikanci su kako se kaže Stupid party.

slika

ovo im je baza. A oni bi i dalje uvozili Meksikance koji glasuju za demokrate koji im dijele lovu i sebi rade štetu. Da je McCain išao na izbore prije 30 godina glatko bi dobio ali broj bijelih glasača se smanjuje, a manjine koje glasuju za demokrate se samo množe. A Ryan je tu nagori. Od 242 republikanca u Zastupničkom domu on je među 5 najgorih sa ocjenom F od udruge koja se zalaže za smanjenje imigranata.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 16:21 

Some pundits still don’t realize how much. Thus National Review’s Jim Geraghty starts off his 1980 vs. 2012 column (July 25, 2012) promisingly by noting “It’s a demographically different country.”

But he then informs us that the country was 79.5 percent white in 1980 while it is 72 percent white today. He concludes: “So if the racial demographic change amounts to only a small shift in favor of the Democrats, what societal trend has helped them?”

From there it is all downhill, as Geraghty [Email him] stresses the lack of a foreign policy crisis and the spread of early voting in sealing Romney’s doom.

Of course, non-Hispanic whites were actually down to 63.7% in the 2010 Census and are certainly less in 2012.

I went through the bother of registering for NRO’s online comments section and sent in a polite correction on Geraghty’s elementary error. Of course, it was never posted.

Far from causing a “small shift” to the Democrats, the racial transformation of the U.S. caused by over-immigration is the only major reason why the GOP is sailing into oblivion.

In 2008, McCain won 55 percent of the white vote and lost by a near-landslide. In 2000, Bush won 55 percent of the white vote and squeaked by with a win. Shouldn’t that tell Geraghty and other Conservatism Inc. operatives that something is going on?

The racial breakdown of the 2008 presidential race was as follows:

Whites 55% to 43% for McCain
Blacks 95% to 5% for Obama
Hispanics 67% to 31% for Obama
Asians 62% to 35% for Obama

The most recent polls show the same fatal trend in 2012: only whites support Romney in great numbers. Almost 90 percent of Republican votes come from whites. And Romney has yet to crack the 61% support of whites he likely needs to win. (It’s eminently doable—the GOP got 60% in its Congressional sweep in 2010).

http://www.vdare.com/articles/why-is-ro ... new-people

The conventional wisdom is that California is now out of reach for the GOP—or, more accurately, what VDARE.com calls GAP, a Generic American Party—because of the post-1965 influx of Hispanics.

But the conventional wisdom is wrong. While Hispanic voters are an increasing in number, their presence is not nearly as great as widely assumed. The Hispanic share of the California electorate is still fairly modest: 22% in 2010. The white electorate is nearly three times larger (61 %.) For comparison, whites account for merely 63% of the Texas electorate and 65% in Alabama. But both are GOP strongholds.

Texas voter demographics closely mirror California’s. Exit polls reveal that Hispanics accounted for 20% of Lone Star voters in the 2008 election versus 18% in California. Blacks also are a larger voter bloc in Texas—13% versus 10% in California. As we have seen above, whites cast just over three-fifths of the vote in both states.

So those who see California as Texas’s demographic future are wrong: Texas is California now.

But, unlike California, minority demographic trends have not meant political success for left wing candidates. Simply put, Texas whites have voted their perceived self-interest in a big way. They gave McCain 73% of their votes—actually outdoing the 63% Hispanic vote for Obama. Consequently, McCain carried Texas 55% to 44%.

And Texas was by no means the peak of white bloc voting. In 2008 88% of Mississippi whites voted for John McCain.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/ca-gop-s- ... leadership

Ako nekoga zanima jako kvalitetna stranica. Desno orijentirana ali pišu istinu i činjenice prezentiraju kako jesu, a ne prave se ćoravi kao politički korektni liberali.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 16:33 

If Republicans will study the returns from Massachusetts, then review the returns from Virginia and New Jersey, light will fall upon the path to victory over Barack Obama in 2012.

Obama defeated John McCain by winning the black vote 24 to one, the Hispanic vote two to one and taking a larger share of the white vote, 44 percent, than did John Kerry or Al Gore. As the white vote was three-fourths of the national turnout, Obama coasted to victory.

Now consider Massachusetts. In the 2008 election, no less than 79 percent of the voters were white, and Obama carried them by 20 points, winning the state 62 to 36.

How did Scott Brown turn that 26-point deficit into a six-point victory? By winning the white vote as massively as did Obama. While there are no exit polls to prove it, we do have exit polls from Virginia and New Jersey, which tend to corroborate it.

Bob McDonnell won the Virginia governor’s race by 17, while McCain lost Virginia by six. As McDonnell did equally poorly with African-Americans, losing the black vote 90 to nine, while McCain’s lost it 92 to eight, what explains his Virginia landslide?

The white vote. McDonnell won Virginia’s white vote 68 to 32, though his opponent was a downstate Democrat more conservative than the Northern Virginia candidates he beat in the primary.

In New Jersey, same story. McCain won 8 percent of the black vote. Gov. Chris Christie won 8 percent of the black vote. How did Christie turn a McCain loss of New Jersey by 16 points into a five-point victory?

The white vote. McCain won the white vote in New Jersey 50 to 49, but Christie won the white vote 59 to 34, almost two to one.

Republicans have won three major races two of them upsets and one a Massachusetts miracle because the white share of the vote in all three rose as a share of the total vote, and Republicans swept the white vote in Reagan-like landslides.

http://buchanan.org/blog/has-obama-lost ... erica-3504

Izbori 2010. Ali kuži se kako to ide. Bijelci se okreću na jednu ili drugu stranu. Nakon što su kaznili Busha vidjeli su da s Obamom ne ide i okrenuli se republikancima 2010. kad se rep dobili najveću pobjedu od Drugog svjetskog rata.

60-2% bijelaca je glasalo za njih što je rekord na izborima za Kongres. Ministrovi crnci glasuju 95%+ tko god je od demokrata. Moguće da se vidi nekakvo okupljanje kod bijelaca pogotovo na Jugu ali dosta ih je nezadovoljno republikanskim vodstvom koje se udvara manjinama, a ne zalaže se za bijele glasače, a republikanci vrlo lako mogu pobijediti samo da se njima okrenu i puno puno lakše jer od svog udvaranja manjinama ultrakorektni John McCain je dobio glasova Crnaca kao i veliki čarobnjak Ku Klux Klana na izborima za senat u Louisiani. :D

Vidjet ćemo.

Vrh

PostPostano: 15 kol 2012, 16:38 

Inače zanimljivo će biti ako se trend kod Hispanaca promijeni pa počnu glasati sve više za Republikance.
Da vidiš kako će onda biti demokratima puna usta ksenofobije i toga kako su "pravi Amerikanci" superiorniji. Netko na forumu reče da su liberali kada ih netko ugrozi najveći fašisti, istina da ne može biti već, ko da mi je uzeo riječ iz usta :zubati .

Ako vam je to dalek primjer, sjetite se RH 2007 i prijedloga sadašnje vlasti da se ukine glasanje dijaspori (koja je jedan od razloga zašto je HDZ tada pobijedio, uz jednog idiota koji je tada bio vođa oporbe :zubati) , fašizam na kvadrat.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 kol 2012, 17:08 

Citat:
Neprimijećena ruska podmornica plovila Meksičkim zaljevom

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/neprimijecena-ruska-podmornica-plovila-meksickim-zaljevom-clanak-442308

Jedva čeka da se ovo malo proširi, pa da vidimo kako će reagirati američka javnost, odnosno hoće li se sniziti Obami šansa za novi mandat.

Čekamo da Rasmussen ovo odradi :D .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 16 kol 2012, 18:58 

THE STORY OF yesterday’s shooting at the conservative Family Research Council was buried on page 15 in the front section of The New York Times today. Imagine if a tea party member with a gun had sought entry to the offices of a homosexual organization and had shot a security guard. That presumably would have been played differently.

WASHINGTON — A gunman trying to enter the downtown offices of a conservative policy organization on Wednesday morning shot and wounded a security guard before he was wrestled to the ground and arrested, a city police officer said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/16/us/sh ... odayspaper

Dobri stari ljevičari. Dirneš jednog o njih i razapnu to po svim medijima. Upucaš zaštitara konzervativne udruge i ništa. Vjerojatno je zaslužio.

Ali oni su nepristrani. I progresivni. I toliko napredniji od nas svih. :001_rolleyes

Vrh

PostPostano: 17 kol 2012, 14:40 

Ministre da se osvrnemo malo na ovo :
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/wisconsin/election_2012_wisconsin_president

Citat:
Election 2012: Wisconsin President

Wisconsin: Romney 48%, Obama 47%

Ryan je kongresnik iz Wisconsina i ovu državu koja je inače staro demokratsko uporište je pretvorio u vrlo neizvjesnu državu, koja čak štoviše naginje Romneyu i Republikancima.
Također najnovije istraživanje na Floridi daje Romenyu prednost od 2 posto, uglavnom izbor Ryana je bio pun pogodak, hoće li bit dovoljan za pobjedu je pitanje.
Nasuprot Ryanu, Condi bi sa svojom facom poplašila sve nezavisne i dosta republikanskih glasova :zubati .

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2012, 09:57 

Among Entrepreneurs, Romney Leads By 20

Ever since President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comment, the Obama campaign has fought back against the perception that he values government workers more than small business owners. Regardless of whether the comments were taken out of context or reflect his true beliefs, the president trails badly among the nation’s entrepreneurs.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that among those who are self-employed or own their own business, Mitt Romney enjoys a 20-point lead. Fifty-six percent (56%) favor Romney, and 36% prefer the president.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Oni koji rade su za Romneya, oni koji su pijavice na državnom proračunu su za Obamu.

Vrh

PostPostano: 21 kol 2012, 12:56 

doc je napisao/la:
Among Entrepreneurs, Romney Leads By 20

Ever since President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comment, the Obama campaign has fought back against the perception that he values government workers more than small business owners. Regardless of whether the comments were taken out of context or reflect his true beliefs, the president trails badly among the nation’s entrepreneurs.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that among those who are self-employed or own their own business, Mitt Romney enjoys a 20-point lead. Fifty-six percent (56%) favor Romney, and 36% prefer the president.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Oni koji rade su za Romneya, oni koji su pijavice na državnom proračunu su za Obamu.

Otprilike, demokrati zadnjih godina opasno pokazuju sindrom približavanja određenim socijaldemokratskim strankama EU u gospodarskom pogledu i proces "self-victimzation" određenih grupacija (manjinskih dakako).

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 24 kol 2012, 01:20 

Romney Has Zero Percent Support from African Americans in New NBC/WSJ Poll

A new NBC/WSJ poll out Tuesday shows President Barack Obama with a four-point lead over presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney. But as is often the case with polls, some of the more interesting numbers were in the details. For example? Romney snagged zero percent of African-American voters.

Among key demographics, the poll noted that Obama had a lead over Romney. The most stark being when it came to African Americans: 94 percent to 0 percent. Via NBC:

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).

{snip}

Romney, meanwhile, is ahead with whites (53 percent to 40 percent), rural voters (47 percent to 38 percent) and seniors (49 percent to 41 percent).

http://www.mediaite.com/online/romney-h ... cwsj-poll/

"Polls suggest Romney’s magic number with Hispanics might be a tough mark to hit. Obama led Romney 67 to 23 percent with Latino voters in a poll conducted in late July poll by NBC News, The Wall Street Journal and Telemundo."

Romney ima manju podršku crnaca nego veliki čarobnjak Ku Kux Klana za mjesto senatora iz savezne države Louisiane. :smijeh

Uglavnom predvidljivo. 2008. je Obama dobio 100% crnačkih glasova u New Yorku. :thumbup1 Castro i Sadam su mila majka za to. Uz to gubi na veliko i Latinose. Tu bi bilo zanimljivo razbiti na rase budući tu ima nešto bijelih Latinoamerikanaca i mestika puno više. Ne bi se čudio da je tih 23% od bijelih pretežno i Kubanaca. Znači demokrati imaju crne i smeđe koji glasuju za njih jer im daju lovu plus nešto manje izraženo Azijce koji vjerojatno glasuju kao novi doseljenici i jer im demokrati otvaraju mjesta među elitom, a vide više bijelce kao rivale plus Židovi i bijeli liberali. Nasuprot toj rainbow koaliciji koja ratuje međusobno na ulicama (Crnci Meksikanci) ili u salonima (Židovi kad im crnci zaprijete, u utrci za senat na Floridi kad je Kendrick Meek dobio nominaciju za demokrata, židovske organizacije su podržale nezavisnog bivšeg republikanskog guvernera Charliea Christa, na kraju dobio republikanac Marco Rubio, 49%. Christ 31% Meek 18%) stoji bijela konzervativna Amerika.

Republikanska baza se sastoji od 90% bijelaca i kršćana u zemlji koja je 63% bijela i 78% kršćanska. Nasuprot stoji polovica zemlje koja ne plaća poreze (više od 50% Amerikanaca ne plaća porez na dohodak s tim da neki i primaju lovu od države na ime poreza) "The top 10 percent of income earners paid 71 percent of all federal income taxes". I zašto oni nebi glasovali za Obamu koji im taj novac dijeli, a ništa ne plaćaju?

Sad je pitanje kad će bijelcima prekipit i kad će se homogenizirat. Pazi ove boleštine. 75% stanovnika Kalifornije ispod 25 godina su obojani. Ne bijelci. i Kalifornija donosi zakone pozitivne diskriminacije kojima favorizira 75% stanovništva. Znači na štetu 25% bijele djece. Oni su totalno pobenavili.

"The success of African American, Latino, American Indian and Southeast Asian males is crucial, the report states. More than 75 percent of Californians under age 25 identify as people of color, and many are “trapped in a cycle of prison, poverty and disadvantage,” it says, blaming “deteriorated schools and neighborhoods, poor health, dysfunctional social support and limited job opportunities.”

:blink

Inače Kalifornija je pretposljednja po rezultatima učenika na testovima iza District of Columbia (84% crnci i 9% Latino, 4% bijelci) i Mississippija (38% stanovništva crnci, najveći postotak) s time da "The District of Columbia, which posted the lowest scores, spent $16,400 per student." Najviše troše po učeniku, a imaju uvjerljivo najlošije rezultate. I tako već 50 godina. Ali neki i dalje vjeruju da smo svi jednaki. :ucelo

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2012, 20:20 

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll
Swing State Daily Tracking: Obama 46%, Romney 45%

The swing state poll covers 11 key states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. All 11 were won by President Obama in 2008, and all are thought to be competitive to some degree. Collectively, they hold 146 Electoral College votes.

Rasmussen Reader subscribers will be able to view the daily updates. Platinum Members will have access to detailed demographic information.

In 2008, Obama won these states by a combined margin of 53% to 46%, virtually identical to his national margin. Currently, the president attracts 46% of the Swing State Vote, while Mitt Romney attracts 45%. Four percent (4%) prefer a third party candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... cking_poll

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2012, 20:28 

Akin je zaje*ao Missouri, to se nije smjelo dogoditi.

To moj je, moj je dom!

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2012, 20:44 

Zadar1993 je napisao/la:
Akin je zaje*ao Missouri, to se nije smjelo dogoditi.

Whittaker Chambers said that “the great failing of American conservatives is they do not retrieve their wounded.”

Usporedi sa liberalnim gafovima i vidiš da to govori o nečem drugom. Još uvijek je moment na njihovoj strani i zbog premoći u medijima mogu neutralizirati svoje gluposti i iskorištavati pogreške druge strane. Mada je tu dosta zlonamjernog tumačenja. U ljubavi i ratu je sve dopušteno. Samo druga strana misli da rata nema.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 8156 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 327  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 14 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: