Forum Hrvata BiH

Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 15:01.

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1561 post(ov)a ] 
Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 63  Sljedeća
Autor/ica Poruka
 Naslov: Re: Zanimljivi citati iz Kurana i hadisa
PostPostano: 25 kol 2019, 14:54 

Najbolesnije je ono kad su Muhameda uhvatili da se žvali sa nekim klincem, pa je rekao da kome on siše jezik, taj sigurno ide u raj.

Takvog izgovora se ne bi sjetio ni Rene iz Allo allo kad ga žena uhvati da se hvata sa konobaricom.

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 kol 2019, 16:31 

Muhamed je gol grlio i ljubio Zejda:

Narrated by Muhammad Ibn Ismail, narrated by Ibrahim Ibn Yahya Ibn Muhammad Ibn Abad Al Madany, narrated by Abu Yahya Ibn Muhammad, narrated by Muhammad Ibn Ishaq, narrated by Muhammad Ibn Muslim Al Zuhri, narrated by Urwah Ibn Al Zubair narrated by Aisha who said,

"Zaid Ibn Haritha came to Medina while the prophet – pbuh – was in my house. He (Zaid) came and knocked on the door so the prophet rose up and went towards him naked, dragging his garment behind him. By Allah I had not seen the prophet naked before this or after it (in front of people). Then the prophet embraced Zaid and kissed him."

Tko igra šah kao da je premazao ruke svinjskom krvlju:

Sahih Muslim Book 028, Number 5612: Buraida reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: He who played chess is like one who dyed his hand with the flesh and blood of swine.

Trudnica rekla Muhamedu da je začela preljubom, on sačekao da rodi, pa naredio da je kamenuju do smrti:

Imran b. Husain reported that a woman from Juhaina came to Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) and she had become pregnant because of adultery. She said:

Allah's Apostle, I have done something for which (prescribed punishment) must be imposed upon me, so impose that. Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) called her master and said: Treat her well, and when she delivers bring her to me. He did accordingly. Then Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) pronounced judgment about her and her clothes were tied around her and then he commanded and she was stoned to death.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/29/36

Allah će uništavati i pretvarati u majmune i svinje muslimane koji misle da je glazba dozvoljena:

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:

that he heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/74/16

Šejtan prdi da ne čuje ezan:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "When the call for prayer is made, Satan takes to his heels passing wind so that he may not hear the Adhan and when the call is finished he comes back, and when the Iqama is pronounced, Satan again takes to his heels...

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/22/9

Muhamed više puta namjeravao počiniti samoubojstvo:

But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet (ﷺ) became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/91/1

Vrh

PostPostano: 25 kol 2019, 17:48 

Tko ukrade jaje, treba mu odsjeći ruku:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah 's Apostle said, "Allah curses the thief who steals an egg (or a helmet) for which his hand is to be cut off, or steals a rope, for which his hand is to be cut off."

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/86/29

Čovjek vidio majmune kako kamenuju majmunicu-preljubnicu, pa im se pridružio:

Narrated `Amr bin Maimun:

During the pre-lslamic period of ignorance I saw a she-monkey surrounded by a number of monkeys. They were all stoning it, because it had committed illegal sexual intercourse. I too, stoned it along with them.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/63/75

Muhamed prijeti paljenjem kuća onima koji ne idu u džamiju:

Abu Huraira reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) found some people absenting from certain prayers and he said: I intend that I order (a) person to lead people in prayer, and then go to the persons who do not join the (congregational prayer) and then order their houses to be burnt by the bundles of fuel. If one amongst them were to know that he would find a fat fleshy bone he would attend the night prayer.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/5/317

Muhamed kaže da su muslimani najbolji ljudi ikad jer dovode druge s okovima na vratu sve dok ne prime islam:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Verse:--"You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind." means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.

https://sunnah.com/urn/178860

Muhamed naredio da se 24 nevjernika bace u bunar poslije bitke na Bedru:

Aba Talha reported:

When it was the Day of Badr and Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) had gained victory over them (the Meccans), he commanded more than twenty persons, and in another hadith these are counted as twenty-four persons, from the non-believers of the Quraish to be thrown into the well of Badr. The rest of the hadith is the same.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/53/93

Muhamed iskopao čovjeka iz groba, stavio mu pljuvačku u usta (poljubio ga?) i obukao mu majicu:

Jabir reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) came to the grave of 'Abdullah b. Ubayy, brought him out from that, placed him on his knee and put his saliva in his mouth and shrouded him in his own shirt and Allah knows best.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/51/2

Vrh

PostPostano: 26 kol 2019, 23:19 

Žene 50% popusta

Poslanik, s.a.v.s., rekao je: "Zar nije svjedočenje žene jednako pola svjedočenja muškarca?" Žene su rekle: "Da." Rekao je: "To je zbog nedostatka ženskog uma."

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."
حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدٌ، عَنْ عِيَاضِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ أَلَيْسَ شَهَادَةُ الْمَرْأَةِ مِثْلَ نِصْفِ شَهَادَةِ الرَّجُلِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْنَا بَلَى‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ مِنْ نُقْصَانِ عَقْلِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 2658
In-book reference : Book 52, Hadith 22
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 3, Book 48, Hadith 826

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2019, 11:15 

Allah ništa objavljuje sve dok je pas pod krevetom

Tafsir Asbab Al-Nuzul by Al-Wahid

(By the morning hours, and by the night when it is stillest, thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee) [93:1-3]. Abu Mansur al-Baghdadi informed us> Abu’l-Husayn Ahmad ibn al-Sarraj> al-Husayn ibn al-Muthanna ibn Mu‘adh> Abu Hudhayfah> Sufyan al-Thawri> al-Aswad ibn Qays> Jundub who said: “A woman from the Quraysh said to the Prophet, Allah bless him and give him peace: ‘I think your demon has forsaken you’, and so it was revealed (By the morning hours, and by the night when it is stillest, thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee)”. This was narrated by Bukhari> Ahmad ibn Yunus> Zuhayr> al-Aswad and by Muslim> Muhammad ibn Rafi‘> Yahya ibn Adam> Zuhayr. Abu Hamid Ahmad ibn al-Hasan al-Katib informed us> Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Shadhan> ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Hatim> Abu Sa‘id al-Ashajj> Abu Mu‘awiyah> Hisham ibn ‘Urwah> his father who related: “Gabriel, peace be upon him, was late in coming to the Prophet, Allah bless him and give him peace, and this caused him tremendous distress. Khadijah said to him: ‘Your Lord has forsaken you because of the distress He sees in you!’ And so Allah, exalted is He, revealed (By the morning hours, and by the night when it is stillest, thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee)”. Abu ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Hamid informed us> Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn ‘Abd Allah ibn Zakariyya> Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Rahman al-Daghuli> ‘Abd al-Rahman Muhammad ibn Yunus> Abu Nu‘aym> Hafs ibn Sa‘id al-Qurashi who related that his mother has related from Khawlah, a servant of the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace, that a dog entered the Prophet’s house, went under the bed and later died there. Days passed by and the Prophet, Allah bless him and give him peace, did not receive any revelation. He said: “O Khawlah, what has happened in my house? Gabriel, peace be upon him, has stopped coming to me”. Khawlah said: “I will tidy the house and sweep the floor”. When she tried to sweep under the bed, she felt something heavy. She got it out and found it was a dog. She took the dog out and threw it behind a wall. The Prophet, Allah bless him and give him peace, then came in with his jawbones trembling — whenever revelation came to him he shivered — and said: “O Khawlah, cover me!” Allah, exalted is He, revealed to him (By the morning hours, and by the night when it is stillest, thy Lord hath not forsaken thee nor doth He hate thee).

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2019, 17:41 

Evo i hadis da netko nekaže da je tafsir izmišljen.

Meleki ne ulaze u kuće s psima i slikama. Allah je navodno stvorio sve a sad se meleki boje od kerova.

A'isha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said:
Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'A'isha, when did this dog enter here? She said: By Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you, but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.
حَدَّثَنِي سُوَيْدُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي حَازِمٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ بْنِ عَبْدِ، الرَّحْمَنِ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّهَا قَالَتْ وَاعَدَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم جِبْرِيلُ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ فِي سَاعَةٍ يَأْتِيهِ فِيهَا فَجَاءَتْ تِلْكَ السَّاعَةُ وَلَمْ يَأْتِهِ وَفِي يَدِهِ عَصًا فَأَلْقَاهَا مِنْ يَدِهِ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ وَلاَ رُسُلُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ الْتَفَتَ فَإِذَا جِرْوُ كَلْبٍ تَحْتَ سَرِيرِهِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ يَا عَائِشَةُ مَتَى دَخَلَ هَذَا الْكَلْبُ هَا هُنَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَتْ وَاللَّهِ مَا دَرَيْتُ ‏.‏ فَأَمَرَ بِهِ فَأُخْرِجَ فَجَاءَ جِبْرِيلُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ وَاعَدْتَنِي فَجَلَسْتُ لَكَ فَلَمْ تَأْتِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ مَنَعَنِي الْكَلْبُ الَّذِي كَانَ فِي بَيْتِكَ إِنَّا لاَ نَدْخُلُ بَيْتًا فِيهِ كَلْبٌ وَلاَ صُورَةٌ ‏.‏
Reference : Sahih Muslim 2104 a
In-book reference : Book 37, Hadith 126
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 24, Hadith 5246

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2019, 18:27 

Musliman u tijeku dana ne može ni 10 koraka napraviti da pakao ne zaradi. Manijak muhammad se dobro zabavljao, sex, bio bogat, ljudi mu se klanjali i izmišljao hrpu nelogičnih i besmislenih pravila. I sad zamisli jedan musliman u Sarajevu kako zarađuje "allahov raj". Svaki musliman u Sarajevu ima 80-90% šanse da zaradi allahov pakao, i 10-20% šanse da zaradi allahov raj.

Zar je čudno da pokušavaju krivine hvatati tako da raj zarađuju koljući druge nožem ?

Vrh

PostPostano: 27 kol 2019, 22:44 

Anti-Zlobnjak je napisao/la:

Muhamed iskopao čovjeka iz groba, stavio mu pljuvačku u usta (poljubio ga?) i obukao mu majicu:

Jabir reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) came to the grave of 'Abdullah b. Ubayy, brought him out from that, placed him on his knee and put his saliva in his mouth and shrouded him in his own shirt and Allah knows best.

Znači Muhamed nije bio "samo" homoseksualac i pedofil, već i nekrofil.

Je li i sa životinjama općio? Ne bi me čudilo uzevši u obzir strast muhamedanaca prema kozama.

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 20:10 

gušter je napisao/la:
Anti-Zlobnjak je napisao/la:

Je li i sa životinjama općio? Ne bi me čudilo uzevši u obzir strast muhamedanaca prema kozama.

Iako Kuran zabranjuje cijeli niz bizarnih stvari, ne zabranjuje i ne spominje općenje sa životinjama sto je neizravno odobrenje, a i narodni običaj dolje u pustinji (vježbanje u nedostatku djevojaka koje moraju biti djevice za ženidbu).

Ipak, hadisi nešto govore o ovoj temi (ocito oslanjajuci se na nepostojanje zabrane u Kuranu)
Citat:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4450

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIooooooooooo

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 20:16 

Ako na putu do Meke nategnes kozu, Hadž ti i dalje vrijedi:
Citat:
"If he had sexual intercourse with an animal, that will not make his hajj void"
Abu Bakar al-Kashani (d. 587 H), Badaye al-Sanae, Vol. 2, p. 216

Seks sa životinjama, mrtvacima i masturbacija ne poništavaju post:

Citat:
"Sex with animals, dead people and masturbation, does not invalidate one's fast provided ejaculation does not occur"
Allamah Hassan bin Mansoor Qadhi Khan, Fatawa Qadhi Khan, Page 820

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 20:17 

Neki ugledni islamski “učenjaci” smatraju da je to halal:

Citat:
Sex with animals before the mission (Islam) was wide spread and many narrations are narrated that it is halal but makrooh (disliked). And on the compulsory precaution one should abandon this practice that may cause self harm. And you must admit this to the owner of the sheep and pay the owner.

Sex with animals Fatwa
al-Uzma Seyyid Ali al-Sistani

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 20:35 

Kuran 85:21-22

„a ovo je Kur’an veličanstveni,
na Ploči pomno čuvanoj.“
(Original Kuran je na ploči kod Allaha)

Koja verzija Kurana je na toj ploči?
- Sanaa , pred-Uthmanska verzija
- razne verzije koje je dao kalif Uthman spaliti
- Uthmanova verzija (650)
- Hafs verzija (1924, danas najpopularnija)
- 32 razne verzije Kurana koje su kupljene zadnjih 10 godina u muslimanskim zemljama

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 20:49 

Onaj u kojem su se potkrale nearapske rijeci i izrazi (Muhamed prepricavao price koje je cuo od drugih naroda), i u kojem postoje arapske gramaticke greske (kao da u hrvatskom tekstu jednom piše "sumNJiv" a drugi put "sumLJiv").

Vrh

PostPostano: 28 kol 2019, 21:07 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:
Onaj u kojem su se potkrale nearapske rijeci i izrazi (Muhamed prepricavao price koje je cuo od drugih naroda), i u kojem postoje arapske gramaticke greske (kao da u hrvatskom tekstu jednom piše "sumNJiv" a drugi put "sumLJiv").

Kako možeš pljuvat po u izravnom alahovom obraćanju njegovom poslaniku muji f.a.g.u.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 12:02 

Robbie MO je napisao/la:
gušter je napisao/la:

Iako Kuran zabranjuje cijeli niz bizarnih stvari, ne zabranjuje i ne spominje općenje sa životinjama sto je neizravno odobrenje, a i narodni običaj dolje u pustinji (vježbanje u nedostatku djevojaka koje moraju biti djevice za ženidbu).

Ipak, hadisi nešto govore o ovoj temi (ocito oslanjajuci se na nepostojanje zabrane u Kuranu)
Citat:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: There is no prescribed punishment for one who has sexual intercourse with an animal.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4450

"Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him. I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas): What offence can be attributed to the animal/ He replied: I think he (the Prophet) disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it."
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4449
Interesantno oba su u Sune Ebu Davud.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 13:47 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Robbie MO je napisao/la:

"Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone has sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill it along with him. I (Ikrimah) said: I asked him (Ibn Abbas): What offence can be attributed to the animal/ He replied: I think he (the Prophet) disapproved of its flesh being eaten when such a thing had been done to it."

Sjajno. Što je bolje, imati kontradikciju u svetoj literaturi, ili dozvolu za bestijalnost. Mislim da bi neki radije uzeli bestijalnost, a da sačuvaju "nepogrešivost". :zubati :zubati

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 15:23 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Robbie MO je napisao/la:

Zoofilija Alahu nije mrska, ali mu je ubijanje još draže. Prvo jadnicima kaže da nema kazne za seksualno iživljavanje nad životinjama (dopušteno je) a onda drugima kaže da takve ubiju. Bolesnik krvožedni.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 20:52 

joe enter je napisao/la:
To je vrlo lako dokazivo i to je jedan od razloga zašto su mi svi tzv.sveti spisi u najmanju ruku uvek bili sumnjivi , a to je onaj čuveni eksperiment kad jedan čovek dovede 10 ljudi i onda on onom prvom ispriča jednu priču , a onda drugi tu istu priču trećem čoveku i sve tako do desetog , i na kraju kad deseti javno ispriča šta je čuo od devetog , svi ostali vide da se priča promenila u roku od samo sat vremena , a kamoli u ono vreme.

Radiš grešku kada sve spise trpaš u isti koš. Muhamed (ako je postojao) po svemu sudeći jest pokupio koješta od Židova i Arijevaca (kršćanska sekta) i onda to pomiješao. Kuran jest plagijat i krajnje je nevjerodostojan jer je bilo na stotine različitih Kurana koji su onda spaljeni i ostavljena je samo jedna verzija, državnim dekretom. Islam je državna ideologija u prvom redu, tek onda religija.

S druge strane, novozavjetni spisi su zapisana usmena predaja čuvana u krugu religioznih Židova, prvih kršćana, koji su joj pridavali veliko značenje i pazili na to da ne dođe do iskrivljenja predaje. Usporedba s igrom gluhog telefona je u ovom slučaju potpuno promašena. Preporučam kratki video koji to sažeto i uvjerljivo razjašnjava.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 21:11 

23:14 Bosanski
pa onda kap sjemena ugruškom učinimo, zatim od ugruška grudu mesa stvorimo, pa od grude mesa kosti napravimo, a onda kosti mesom zaodjenemo, i poslije ga, kao drugo stvorenje, oživimo - pa neka je uzvišen Allah, najljepši Stvoritelj!

23:14 quran.com
Then We made the sperm-drop into a clinging clot, and We made the clot into a lump [of flesh], and We made [from] the lump, bones, and We covered the bones with flesh; then We developed him into another creation. So blessed is Allah, the best of creators.

Znači ima više Allaha (creators, množina), zato Allah često koristi izraz „Mi“.

Tafsir ibn Abbas
(Then fashioned We) then We transformed (the drop) into (a clot) for another forty days, (then fashioned We) then We transformed (the clot) into (a little lump) for forty days, (then fashioned We) the We transformed (the little lump) into (bones) without flesh, (then clothed the bones with flesh) joints, veins and other things, (and then produced it another creation) and then We placed in it the spirit. (So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators) the Best of Transformers!

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 21:32 

Muhamed, čovjek koji je širio mržnju do smrti.

Narrated `Aisha and Ibn `Abbas:
On his death-bed Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, "May Allah's Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets." (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3453, 3454
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 121
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 660

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 21:55 

4:171 Isa je troje, Allah je troje

O sljedbenici Knjige, ne zastranjujte u svome vjerovanju i o Allahu govorite samo istinu! Mesih, Isa, sin Merjemin, samo je Allahov poslanik, i Riječ Njegova koju je Merjemi dostavio, i Duh od Njega; zato vjerujte u Allaha i Njegove poslanike i ne govorite: "Trojica su!" Prestanite, bolje vam je! Allah je samo jedan Bog - hvaljen neka je On! - zar On da ima dijete?! Njegovo je ono što je na nebesima i ono što je na Zemlji, i Allah je dovoljan kao svjedok.

Isa je Božija riječ!
Isa je čovjek!
Isa je Božiji Duh!

Kako onda Allah može jamčiti da je Isa samo poslanik?

Allah je troje!
Riječ
Duh
Čovjek

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 22:38 

Sinpatican pokusaj :)

@ ali

Sta je Adam
Ili Adem a.s
Pa kad ga sredim i udahnem u njega od Duha Svog, tad mu padnite ničice."

Pretrazi Ruhul qudus sta znaci.

Merjemi dostavio preko dzibrila, i Dzibril je "duh sveti" takodjer.

Vrh

PostPostano: 29 kol 2019, 22:46 

Evo transkripcija i prevod

SURA 97. EL-KADR – NOČ KADR
INNA ENZELNAHU FI LEJLETI-L-KADR.
VE MA EDRAKE MA LEJLETU-L-KADR.
LEJLETU-L-KADRI HAJRUN MIN ELFI ŠEHR.
TENEZZELU-L-MELAAIKETU VE-R-RUHU FIHA.
BI IZNI RABBIHIM MIN KULLI EMR.
SELAMUN HIJE HATTA MATLE’IL FEDŽR.

OBJAVILI SMO GA U NOĆI KADR.
KO ĆE TI OBJASNITI ŠTA JE NOĆ KADR?!
NOĆ KADR JE BOLJA OD HILJADU MJESECI.
U NJOJ SE SPUŠTAJU MELEKI I DŽIBRIL.
SA DOZVOLOM GOSPODARA RADI SVIH NAREDBI.
ONA JE SPAS DO ROĐENJA ZORE

Da li se ovde Isus spominje?

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 kol 2019, 07:56 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Evo transkripcija i prevod

SURA 97. EL-KADR – NOČ KADR
INNA ENZELNAHU FI LEJLETI-L-KADR.
VE MA EDRAKE MA LEJLETU-L-KADR.
LEJLETU-L-KADRI HAJRUN MIN ELFI ŠEHR.
TENEZZELU-L-MELAAIKETU VE-R-RUHU FIHA.
BI IZNI RABBIHIM MIN KULLI EMR.
SELAMUN HIJE HATTA MATLE’IL FEDŽR.

OBJAVILI SMO GA U NOĆI KADR.
KO ĆE TI OBJASNITI ŠTA JE NOĆ KADR?!
NOĆ KADR JE BOLJA OD HILJADU MJESECI.
U NJOJ SE SPUŠTAJU MELEKI I DŽIBRIL.
SA DOZVOLOM GOSPODARA RADI SVIH NAREDBI.
ONA JE SPAS DO ROĐENJA ZORE

Da li se ovde Isus spominje?

Mijenjaš temu. U suri 97 se Isa ne spominje ali zato u 4:171.

Tafsir al-Jalalayn
Lo! We revealed it that is the Qur’ān in its entirety sending it down from the Preserved Tablet to the heaven of this world on the Night of Ordainment that is the Night of great eminence.

Opet se koristi izraz “Mi” i spominje tablet/ploču.
Koja verzija Kurana je na toj ploči?

Vrh

PostPostano: 30 kol 2019, 08:04 

korrisnik je napisao/la:
Sinpatican pokusaj :)

@ ali

Sta je Adam
Ili Adem a.s
Pa kad ga sredim i udahnem u njega od Duha Svog, tad mu padnite ničice."

Pretrazi Ruhul qudus sta znaci.

Merjemi dostavio preko dzibrila, i Dzibril je "duh sveti" takodjer.

Kaže: wa-ruhul minhu što znači njegov duh

4:171 je kontradikcija u sebi. Pročitaj ponovo.
Po tebi je Džibril Allahov duh. Interesantno.
Btw: Adem nije riječ Allahova.

Vrh

Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Započni novu temu Odgovori  [ 1561 post(ov)a ]  Stranica Prethodna  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 63  Sljedeća

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 43 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Forum(o)Bir: